Siblings with Benefits Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan," Alex interrupted. "I spent a week busting your balls when we should have been working together, I accused you of having sex with your brother and I called you some pretty nasty names not just the other night but before too. If I was Mark I would have beat the crap out of me too. Mark shouldn't be sorry I should." He sighed and said.

"Listen Megan my mother died when I was eleven and my father's idea of good parenting was to work seven days a week and," he smirked "Pay for everything. He thought that was all that mattered what and who he could buy. I was pretty much raised by nannies and don't have any real family. Mark is like the younger brother I never had but always wanted. And the two of you, the way you're so close, I shouldn't have made that into something sick Megan because I would kill to have someone to have been that close too. Mark really has become like family to me and all I wanted to do was help but I got carried away and acted like an asshole and I'm sorry and owe him an apology as well."

I smiled as Alex spoke. I felt even more relieved that he was not angry at my brother and still wanted to be friends with him. Mark needed all the help he could get these days and not just with the trial but in general. Mark could use someone besides his big sister to help him through whatever he was going through.

"It's okay Alex just let it go what's done is done and you guys are both sorry. All that matters now is whatever the hell is going on with the judge."

Alex regarded me for a moment then said;

"Well as far as that goes Megan I think Mark is going to be just fine."

"Yeah but the judge wanted to talk again and it's taking forever I..."

"Megan, Roger told me Mark aced that polygraph, how I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe the practice helped or maybe Mark was numb after Thursday night but whatever the reason he pulled it off. That piece of shit Max has nothing on his side and the judge didn't even want Mark back on the stand." He smiled. "Trust me Megan, I mean I know I have balls saying that, but everything will work out you'll see."

"Think so?" I asked hopefully.

"I do. But you're wrong about everything being okay Megan because I still have to make something right here."

"No Alex," I said waving him off. "Really you don't have to say anything else."

"I do Megan I need to apologize to you."

"You already did."

"No," Alex said shaking his head. "I apologized for accusing you and Mark of something unnatural." Alex looked down for a second then back up and directly into my eyes.

"Megan I'm sorry about all the slut jokes and the drug cracks." He shook his head. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with me sometimes. For the record I never knew what you had been through Megan I mean I always just thought... I don't know that maybe you were just a spoiled little princess that just got into partying I had no idea what you went through. I can't imagine it."

Alex grunted in disgust.

"You got Max in there beating a kid for talking and some fucking animal that was raping you as a little girl. Fucking piece of shit I hope wherever he is that..."

"He's dead." I said simply. "He died in prison. Of cancer I..." I swallowed hard and finished. "I heard he suffered."

"Good. Glad to hear that." Alex said. "Don't think he could suffer enough. You and your brother went through hell Megan and I shouldn't judge so harshly. Except for my mother I did have it easy. I had no right to call you those names Megan. I just didn't understand why such a beautiful talented girl would... put herself through those things but I guess I don't have to. For what it's worth I'm sorry and it won't happen again Megan really."

"Thank you Alex." I said quietly. "That means..."

"Not done yet." Alex said. "I always thought you were weak Megan. But let me tell you that I was dead wrong on that. What you did for your brother, walking into that scene and being able to talk him down, getting him to talk in the hospital and being by his side the entire time holding it together for him. Megan you haven't had a drink or done anything since this started and I know it can't be easy and you did it all for your brother. You're stronger than I could ever be Megan and I give you a lot of credit for it."

Although I did feel a bit of a twinge at Alex mentioning that I hadn't drank, as I had drank myself unconscious last night, his words brought a smile to me face and slipping my hand from his I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight.

"Thank you," I said softly in his ear. "That meant so much to me Alex! I've let Mark down so many times and all I want to do is see him okay! I..." I paused as I felt myself tearing up yet again. "I'm glad you see I'm trying Alex even my father's quitting on me."

"No he's not Megan it's just how he copes." Alex said quietly. "You're a strong woman Megan you'll get better. And your brother will never quit on you." He paused and added. "I won't either if you ever need anything you come to me okay? I mean it. Hell if Mark's my brother then maybe I should think of you as my sister."

I pulled away from him and unable to resist laughed and said;

"Well if that's the case Alex, you need to stop checking me out and hitting on me. After all, it would be pretty sick to hit on your sister no?"

Alex stared at me for a second then laughed loudly.

"Oh that was good Megan. I deserved that, I did."

Alex kept his arm around my shoulder and as he laughed he winced and reaching up touched his cut lip.

"You know Alex I have to give you some credit."

"You do?"

"Yeah a lot really, you know I always thought you were all talk Alex, but you really hung in there against Mark. I mean I've seen him fight in the tournaments he's knocked people out in seconds you put up a hell of a fight."

Alex laughed again;

"Thanks I guess. I have to tell you Megan part of me always thought I could take him. But about half way through that fight I m thinking; am I really going at it with a guy who bit part of someone's face off?" He shook his head then in a softer voice said;

"Speaking of that Megan, even when he gets through this your brother is going to need you. Mark's batshit crazy Megan I saw it in his eyes Thursday night and history or not what he did to Max was extreme to say the least. You need to find out what's wrong and get him some real help."

I started to respond that Mark and I had already discussed my helping him when Alex, who had turned to look back at the court house said abruptly;

"Here they come."

As he said it Alex stood up, and taking my hand, helped me up to my feet. I turned to face the courthouse my stomach feeling as if it were already tying itself in a knot. A moment later I felt my heart leap in my chest as I saw Mark coming out with Murdock and my parents. I could see mom smiling from twenty feet away and she was holding Mark's hand. My brother was looking at her and also smiling although his appeared to be more of relief than joy. Breaking away from Alex I immediately ran to Mark and all but threw myself into his arms. Mom laughed delightedly as she let Mark's hand go and as I hugged Mark as hard as I could put her arms around me from behind.

"It's over Meg," Mark said in my ear.

I didn't answer as I was too choked up to speak. I just held Mark as tight as I could and sobbed with joy. Finally, feeling a little foolish, I stepped away from Mark, but as soon as I saw Murdock standing there talking to dad I went over and hugged him as well.

"Thank you!" I cried into his ear. "Thank you so much!!"

"Hey it's okay Megan, my pleasure." Murdock answered as he awkwardly put his arm around me.

I stepped away from him and turned to face my father. I hesitated for a moment wondering if I should try when dad reached out, and putting his arm around my shoulders, pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight.

"You did great in there hon, you really did. I'm proud of you." Dad whispered in my ear.

"Thank you daddy." I whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry I've been..."

"We'll talk another time hon." Dad said. "But for right now be proud of yourself Mark couldn't have gotten through this without you."

Dad held me for a minute then letting me go walked over to Alex who had been practically mugged by my mother who was hugging him. Dad reached him and after clapping him hard on the shoulder started talking to him.

I looked over at Mark who was shaking Murdock's hand and said;

"What about Max? And are you ..." I hesitated and asked. "Are you in any trouble Mark?"

"Max has to go into a rehab it was that or serve six months for violating his parole. Fucking guy tested positive for coke last week at the drug test the judge ordered him and Mark to take." Murdoch said. "Fucking guy is that messed up and doing lines. Amazing."

"What about you?" I asked. "What about school Mark?"

Mark let out a long breath and said;

"Well I have to miss the rest of this semester but since I wasn't charged with anything they can't kick me out. I was ahead of my class anyway and can take summer classes to stay on track." He then sighed.

"But I have to attend anger management for the next year and am on probation for the next two years." he frowned. "I have to avoid any situation that would lead to fighting so I can't compete in the tournaments anymore and can't go back to work at baby head. I get in a fight and it's not obvious self defense I'm going to be screwed."

"Oh Mark," I said. "The tournaments? You just got into the Thunderbolts!"

"Yeah well small price to pay I guess." Mark said. He looked like he was going to say more when he stopped and looked over my shoulder.

I turned to see Alex had come up next to me. The two of them looked awkwardly at each other then Alex said;

"Mark I'm sorry about the other...."

"No," Mark said. "I should be sorry Alex I shouldn't have..." he stopped as Alex stepped forward and hugged him.

I laughed at the look on Mark's face as Alex put his arms around him. After a few seconds Mark hugged him back and as Alex stepped away from him he told my brother;

"Why don't we just forget it happened?"

"Sounds like a deal." Mark said smiling. "But I do owe you Alex really I couldn't have done this."

"Hey," Alex said putting his arm around Mark's shoulder. "You don't have to be blood to be family, and after all, what are brothers for?"

Mark looked at Alex and said softly;

"Thanks Alex." Mark looked as if he were going to get misty then added quietly. "Thank you for that."

"Anytime Mark." Alex said hitting him on the shoulder.

Mark nodded then turning to look back at the courthouse frowned.

"Whats the matter Mark?" Alex asked. "You don't look to happy. Smile kid it's over."

"Yeah I know it's just..."

"What Mark?" I asked.

"Everything I've learned in Law school, everything I've read and studied said that there should be a trial, hell more than one hearing is unheard of it just seems odd that's all."

"Hey Mark," Murdock said. "Trust me when you start practicing you'll see all you learned was the rules. The real game is finding the way to bend them. Well I have to go." Murdock shook Mark's hand, put up with another hug from me then headed over to where Mom and dad were talking and said good bye to them.

"Still though." Mark said.

"Look Mark," Alex began. "You got off, so stop the mind spinning, I mean shit isn't always black and white." he shrugged. "Maybe you just got the right judge."

With that he put his hand on Mark's shoulder and reaching out put his arm around mine.

"Now why don't we get your folks and all go out and grab some food and get drunk." He looked at me. "Megan will drive because she doesn't drink right?"

"Right." I said smiling at him.

"Only if you're paying money bags." Mark said.

"Of course I'm paying!" Alex said nodding. "After all that's what I'm good for right? Paying for things?"

"Ouch." Mark answered grinning.

I smiled broadly at Mark, part of me thinking I couldn't wait to go away and enjoy some nice quiet time with him, when I saw the smile leave his face.

I turned in the direction he was looking and froze. There was a side door about twenty feet to our right with a wheelchair ramp. As I looked on I saw Max's girlfriend wheeling him down the ramp. Max had turned and was staring at Mark.

"Easy Mark." I heard Alex whisper.

I turned to watch Mark watching Max. After cocking his head slightly Mark smiled wickedly, and raising his hand slowly to his face, put one finger to his lips.

*****

The sound of my cell phone ringing caused me to jump so suddenly that I dropped the picture I had been holding and cursed as it hit the floor. Looking at the screen I saw it was Royce again and angrily punched the button to reject the call. Over the years Royce had become much more than my agent, indeed he was one of the few close friends I had ever had but there were times he could drive me up a wall. Probably already getting worried that I wasn't taking the Walsh deal seriously enough for him and sweating his commission which I am sure he had calculated several times already.

After glancing into the hallway to see if Mark had heard either my overly loud ring tone, which at the moment was Theory of a Dead man's Bad Girlfriend, or the picture hit the floor. The floors were carpeted but Mark was normally a hair trigger sleeper. Then again, all that booze and a great fuck with his big sister may have really put him out. I sighed as it sure as hell should have put me out yet here I was snooping in my brother's office and reminiscing about the good old days which back then had not been all that good. I leaned over and picking up the picture put it on the desk in front of me.

Looking at it one more time I recalled one of the last things Alex had said in front of the courthouse that day; the comment about Mark getting the right judge. Six years after the hearing judge Joseph Roberts not only lost his seat but eventually was sentenced to five years in prison for accepting bribes to render favorable verdicts. At that time Alex was living in New York where he had moved the corporate office of Orion software after taking over when his father had passed away. Mark had immediately driven up there and confronted him asking if he had bought Roberts off. After some initial hedging Alex had finally admitted that, yes he had Murdock, who knew Roberts was crooked; approach him when it looked like Mark's case would go to trial.

Roberts had said that there was enough evidence to convict Mark if it went to trial and that he had been sitting on a toxicology report stating that the amyl nitrate from the smelling salts had been given to Max during the fight. Alex had said that the second Roberts new that he was involved he had held it back expecting to be approached for a payoff and Alex had given it to him. Without that evidence there was enough doubt as to who started what to get the case thrown out. When Mark continued to press Alex had said that it had cost him Ten thousand dollars. Mark of course was upset but Alex had shrugged and said what was done was done. Alex had then explained to Mark that the fact Max was even walking around after what he did to him as a child was a travesty of justice to begin with so he figured getting Mark off after almost killing him was poetic justice. Alex had even grinned and told Mark "Lex Talionis" an eye for an eye.

I shook my head at the thought of that much money fifteen years ago. I then smiled at the thought that some of my paintings were now fetching that amount at Abigail's club. I was just about to lean back in the chair I noticed that I had left Mark's drawer open. I leaned over to shut it and realized the lid of the box containing his medication was not quite on right. It was a little thing but something my paranoid brother would notice. After I fixed it and slid the drawer shut I leaned back in the chair and thought about the weekend following the hearing.

As we had talked about Mark and I had driven to New Hampshire where we stayed at an amazing bed cabin that Mark had rented. The cabin was part of several that were on the edge of a lake and the one that he had picked had a hot tub on the deck. With a laugh Mark had told me it was the 'honeymoon suite' he also told me how the older couple who ran the site had said how perfect it would be for such a lovely young couple. The first night we went into town and after a nice dinner went dancing. I loved to dance and the fact that I could hold my brother close and even kiss him on the dance floor was an incredible feeling.

Of course when we got back the sex was incredible as always. We took turns playing the game; first with Mark calling the shots then it was my turn to 'punish' my brother. I was relieved that despite our violent encounter before the hearing that I was still completely relaxed with my brother having his way with me. The following day however was, even to this day one of the best encounters we had ever had. It was a beautiful morning and after fooling around in bed I put on the skimpy red bikini I had brought along and Mark and I had sat in the hot tub. After relaxing for awhile I reached under the water and taking Mark's cock out had begun to stroke it. Mark leaned over and started kissing my neck and his own fingers made their way into my swimsuit and hot little pussy.

At Mark's urging I slid my bikini to the side and sat on his big beautiful cock. I sighed and leaning my back against his chest started slowly rocking back and forth. One of Mark's hands had slid around my waist while the other dipped under the water and started rubbing my clit in slow teasing circles. I reached down and started fondling his balls as I slowly rode him. Normally I would get impatient but I was so enjoying it this way. There were people on the next deck, maybe fifty feet from us, and I saw them glance over a couple of times and was pretty sure they knew what we were doing. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on Mark's shoulder softly moaning as his huge cock slid gently in and out of his big sisters soft wet pussy.

Mark seemed to be in no hurry either and, bending his head down began to lightly kiss and lick the soft flesh of the inside of my neck. I was practically purring as Mark's finger sped up on my clit and he started thrusting just a little bit hard into me. I could feel Mark's heart beating against my back and he was starting to moan as well. Bracing my feet I started slowly bouncing up and down on his cock, only a few inches but just enough to let him fuck me deeper. Mark pulled me tighter to him and turning my head our lips met in a long deep passionate kiss.

The kiss pushed me over the edge and pulling my lips from his I moaned softly as an unbelievably long slow orgasm flowed gently through my body. I moved a little faster thrusting my hips in ecstasy as my body responded to my brother's still rubbing fingers. Just as the last of that wonderful orgasm flowed through me Mark released that adorable little whimper in my ear and his cock twitched deep inside of me and began to fill my pussy with his cum. I continued to ride him slowly getting a moan from him every time I slid back onto his still squirting cock. We both sighed contentedly and turning my head I saw the people next door still watching and smiled at the thought that here they were thinking they were just watching a couple of sexy young lovers, little did they know that they had just witnessed an older sister riding her beautiful younger brother's cock in broad daylight. We were so relaxed we had fallen asleep in that position, me on Mark's lap, my head resting on his shoulder in the hot steamy water.

That night we had sat on the porch swing that was so much like the one at my parents house and holding hands watched the sun set over the lake. I couldn't remember a time I had felt so peaceful. As the sun disappeared into the edge of the lake, Mark had squeezed my hand and asked if he could talk to me. As I sat and listened with growing concern Mark told me about the voice in his head. He also described how he had designed an entire attack in his mind with everything in its own room. At the end of it he had spoke of 'the dog' some type of embodiment for all the rage and pain he had dealt with that he normally kept it locked up but was struggling with it. Mark went on to tell me how he had always controlled the voice and that it usually helped him through things but once he had seen Max he had no way to stop it. At the end of his conversation Mark said it was the exact same thing that his father had suffered from and supposedly even our grandfather had the curse as he called it. After he was done he had asked me if I still loved him or if I thought he was crazy. I told him the only crazy thing about him was him thinking that I could ever not love him. I promised him that I would go to a doctor with him and get him help.