Siblings with Benefits Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I thought that from the time that he finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and received medication for it, my brother's life had turned out to be nothing short of a success story. From graduating Summa cum laude from Suffolk law; to making senior partner by 35, to recently beating one of the best attorneys in the country on what by the time the case ended was a national stage. On the other hand the same could not be said for me. At the time Mark was getting help I had gone two months without drugs and only the one mishap with drinking. I had been working full time and going to some na meetings. I had even started painting again.

Of course during that time I had been staying with Mark continuously. First at Alex's then a couple of weeks with my parents, and eventually back at Mark's old apartment. As a surprise Mitch and Cynthia had not only taken up a collection for Mark from all the regulars at Mitch's and baby head but had used the money to fix my brother's apartment up and even get him some new furniture. I had stayed with Mark a couple of weeks which was as long as I dared. I then went back to mom and dad's, but after continuously bickering with my father, eventually ended up back with Tommy who at the time had been straight himself for six months.

One night however I had come home from work to find Tommy doing coke off of the glass coffee table in the living room. When I asked what the hell he was doing he answered that he had proven he didn't need it and that it was just for fun. Tommy had then offered me some but I said no and went into the other room to call Mark. The coke had tempted me and I was scared and needed my brother. Maybe I could go back there for a few days until I found another place. It was around midnight and Mark's phone rang several times before being answered by Cynthia who I could tell had been sleeping. As she said hello several times I didn't answer as I was envisioning Cynthia naked and happy curled up in my brother's bed. After a moment I heard Mark in the back ground ask who it was. Cynthia said all she could hear was breathing and giggling said it was an obscene phone call. Mark had laughed and I heard him say that they should give them a thrill a second later I heard Cynthia moan softly into the phone and could picture Mark fondling her. I hung up the phone, and going back out into the living room sat next to Tommy and asked him to pass me the rolled up twenty dollar bill he was using.

Once again the cell phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. This time however I was actually grateful for it as it had all been downhill from there for me, right up until that day in New York when... I shook that off and looking at the phone rolled my eyes when I saw it was Royce again. Snapping the phone off the desk I answered it;

"What the fuck Royce?"

"Well good morning to you sunshine!" Royce replied. "What's the matter Megan, did you have to hop off to answer the phone?"

"Whatever Royce, what is so fucking important that you're calling every fifteen minutes?"

"What do you think, oh my favorite, and soon to be most lucrative client? I'm calling about Walsh."

"I'm already your most lucrative client Royce. What's the matter with Walsh?"

"Well my dear he has to leave for Europe early and wants to meet tomorrow night. He even said he'll send his private plane for you Megan."

"No Royce." I said simply.

"No?" Royce asked incredulously. "Megan this is..."

"My vacation Royce, that I am already cutting short for Walsh. I'm visiting my family and ..."

"Are you Megan? Are you with family right now or are you sprawled out in your gorgeous boyfriend's bed?"

Both actually I thought but answered;

"Family Royce and there's something going on I am not coming home before Thursday."

"Megan you're not getting it. This is Albert fucking Walsh. You don't tell this guy no."

"Well I am Royce. He wants me that bad he can wait the extra two days."

"Megan this is a chance in a lifetime don't screw this up kid!" Royce implored. "This is your big break! The money Megan! The notoriety I mean..."

"My family comes first Royce. " I answered softly. "You know damn well there were years I wasn't very good to them and I vowed that would never happen again no matter what. My family needs me and I am not leaving for money."

I was surprised at how easy the decision was but tomorrow Mark was expecting to talk about the two of us and I was not going to blow him off even for this. My brother had gone to hell and back for me over the years he deserved what I had promised him. Of course what I was going to tell him was still up in the air but I certainly was not going to run from it.

"Megan listen to me." Royce said. "I know where you're coming from. Remember I was there too at one point and my parents still don't want anything to do with me so I know you need to be about your family but," he paused then asked;

"Look you're always talking about how you want to help them right? You send money sometimes but want to do more?"

"Yeah Royce but..."

"Well Megan here is the chance! Hon we're talking over six figures here! Not only that but all of Walsh's clique Megan they are all going to want a Decosta original you know it! Those poser sycophants will over pay just to say they paid more than the poser before them!"

I closed my eyes as I listened and knew he was right. This was the big break the one I'd waited for the one I finally felt I deserved.

"Look Megan," Royce continued. "Last year you made close to six figures right?"

"Right."

"Well next year it could be close to seven Megan! I'm not kidding and you know it! If Walsh likes your work, and you know he will, you and your parents are set for life!"

"I... Royce hold on a sec okay?"

"Absolutely!" Royce said knowing he was getting to me.

Seven figures, set for life. I took a deep breath; Albert Walsh could make me. I would truly be the next big thing if I blew him away and I had no doubt that I could. Not just money but fame. I could have it all. I could be like Mark after all these years finally taking what I wanted, living up to my potential no longer wasting the amazing talent I was given. More importantly than that, Royce had hit home about mom and dad. They were struggling to make ends meet. Yes I helped sometimes but I could do so much more! With that kind of money mom and dad would never have to worry about anything I could pay off their house cover their bills. Hell I could send them on the cruise they had always wanted. I could take care of them completely; finally pay back the people who had saved me from a life spent in group homes and given me a loving home. The people who had adopted me and loved me as their own, My mother, who besides Mark was the only person who had never given up on me.

Mark. I sighed, could I get him to understand? No he wouldn't and he shouldn't have to. I could always try to talk to him tonight but I had no idea what I was going to say and I couldn't start it with 'Okay look make this quick because I have to go make money'

"Megan?"

"I'm thinking Royce!" I snapped.

"Jeez Megan I'll call back."

"I'm sure you will and repeatedly." I replied. "Just hang on okay?"

As I looked down at the desk trying to think I saw the manila envelope from the law firm from Chicago sitting in front of the computer. I idly picked it up and noticed a small yellow post it stuck to it that hadn't been there yesterday. Still leaving Royce holding on I looked at it; in my brothers perfect handwriting were the words;

"She loves me."

As I held it up I looked down and saw tha typed letter underneath of it that also had a yellow post it stuck to it. Dropping the envelope I picked up the letter and quickly read the letterhead; it wasfrom a firm in Los Angeles and was another job offer also for a ridiculous amount of money. My eyes shifted over to the post it which read;

"She loves me not."

"Royce I have to go." I said into the phone.

"You what? Well what am I telling Walsh."

"I'll let you know." I said staring at the letter in my hand.

"Megan! Are you..."

"Royce I will call you back tonight good bye!!" I snapped as I not only hung up but shut the phone off. Tossing it onto the desk I stared numbly at the letter in front of me.

Mark was leaving Rhode Island, the only thing undecided was where he was going and that no doubt hinged on my answer. Was I the reason for the move? If Mark couldn't have me was he going to take a page out of his big sister's book and go start over somewhere else? Somewhere that everywhere he turned something didn't remind him of us? No there had to be more than that, honestly as I thought about it, with me in Chicago, the only hold for Mark here was his career and the folks. As far as his career went Mark had seen the Winthrop case as a way to put him on the map and from the ridiculous amounts of money those two firms were offering he had been right. With a sinking feeling I realized that at this point dad, for a reason still unknown, hated my brother and because of that Mark hardly dealt with mom anymore. I knew my brother better than anyone and knew that he was sometimes prone to self pity that part of him thrived on being a tragic tale; to him he had nothing left here so why not start over? If I decided I didn't want to go any farther with our relationship Mark was going to literally move as far away as possible. My brother was...

Standing in the doorway. I saw him out of the corner of my eye, and putting the letter down, slowly turned to face him. Mark was leaning in the doorway his arms folded across his chest his expression was unreadable. I looked up at him and gave him a nervous smile. I felt like a little kid who had just gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"You know what curiosity did to the cat don't you sis?" He asked quietly.

"I'm sorry Mark," I told him putting my hands out as if saying 'you got me'. "I couldn't sleep and didn't want to wake you so I figured I would come in here and..."

"Snoop around."

As Mark answered he slowly entered the room, and walking over to the desk, sat on the edge of it a couple of feet from my right. While Mark was moving I had to resist the urge to lick my lips. My brother was wearing a pair of faded jeans that he hadn't even bothered snapping and I could just see the beginning of his pubic hair. My eyes reluctantly left that view to wander across his washboard stomach and well defined chest. All in all as he sat down I would have wanted nothing more than to turn in my seat, lean over, remove his cock, and start blowing him. I did turn in the chair to face him but simply shrugged and said;

"Well I was going to go online and these were right in front of the keyboard so... well I admit it I got nosy."

I gave him the pout and in my best little girl voice asked;

"Awww you're not mad at your big sister are you Mark?"

"Nah," Mark said as he reached down and removing a cigarette from the pack on the desk lit it with the lighter that was next to it and after taking a drag continued; "You were going to know eventually. I mean of course Chicago is my first pick for obvious reasons but if not then California girls here I come."

"Well about that Mark," I said slowly wondering if I should mention Royce's call or not. Before I could get to it Mark began speaking.

"You know what's funny here Meg is that you said you were going on line and saw these so of course you had to look right?"

"Well yeah and I know I shouldn't have but..."

"See that's weird Meg because last time I saw this," Mark reached down and picked up the picture of Alex and us. "It was in a box of trash." He nodded. "Matter of fact I know it was because it made that hole in the wall when I threw it over there."

I looked down sheepishly as he continued;

"Snooping is one thing sis, but garbage picking? I mean that's bit much no?"

"I'm sorry Mark." I said simply.

Mark simply grunted and continued to look at the picture. Seeing an opportunity I asked;

"Mark what happened between you and Alex? I mean it had to be more that that case."

"No Meg it was the case or at least it started out that way. In the end it just turned into who was the better player and who could pull the final play." He smiled tightly. "The last hand was a real beauty all right."

"Alex had you Mark," I prodded hoping that maybe I could get him to brag. "You said it yourself said you couldn't beat him. Two days later Winthrop was plea bargaining and McCallister was admitting you had kicked his ass." I paused and finally just asked;

"Mark how did you win? What did you do to Alex?"

Mark stared at the picture and repeated what I said;

"What did I do to Alex?" He paused and as he did dragged hard on the cigarette causing the tip to glow bright orange.

"I did to Alex what I've done my entire life sis." As he spoke Mark took the cigarette and placing the tip on Alex's face burned a hole through the picture. "Exactly what I had too."

I looked on as Mark drew the cigarette across the picture then with a flick of his wrist sent it sailing across the room where it hit the wall in almost exactly the same spot and landed in the box. I shook my head and glanced back at the letter on the desk.

"California Mark?"

"Why not?"

"Why leave at all Mark? I mean well I'm not saying I don't..."

I stopped as Mark put his hand up to stop me. I was glad as he did as I was about to babble myself into a box.

"Because one way or another sis it's time for a new start. Hopefully one with you, if not then one on my own." He shrugged. "Hell it worked out pretty well for you didn't it."

"Yeah but I needed to leave Mark you know that. Everywhere I looked there was..."

"You think you're the only one sis?" Mark asked. "You don't think I have my share if bad memories here? Hell you're most of my good ones and you're not here anymore."

As he spoke Mark tapped out the cigarette and slid the letter over to himself and looked at it.

"Besides sis, you think the Winthrop trial is really over? Trust me Meg it's not. I burned a lot of fucking bridges winning that thing." He stopped and whispered softly as if to himself. "A lot of bridges." Looking back up, he shook his head as if snapping himself out of a fog.

"They're all watching me sis, all waiting for a chance to get back at me and ruin me. Do you think the only reason I haven't had a pet is that I was pining for you the past year? The Bad boy attorney has been flying under the radar lately and it's only a matter of time before someone tries to nail me with something."

Like having a sexual relationship with your big sister I thought as Mark continued.

"So I figure the stars were right so to speak. Laura leaving you gave me my chance to tell you how I felt and if that doesn't pan out, well as you can see with those offers my stock will never be higher so if not now when, and what the hell is left for me here anyways?"

"I'd say mom and dad but..." I trailed off.

"Doug disowned me case you haven't heard."

"Mom loves you Mark always has, you know that. She misses you."

Mark looked away but before he did I caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes but by the time he looked back it was gone.

"I miss her to Megan but just like your father made it hard between you and her because he was mad at you it's the same thing and..." he sighed. "Just drop it Meg nothing left there for me either, I can be a shitty son from California as easy as I can here."

"Are you sure though Mark? I mean it's..."

"Done Megan, I told Jim I was done on Friday that I would be leaving by the end of the month. He didn't believe me so yesterday when I went in to work on cleaning some things up I left my letter of resignation on his secretaries desk." He grunted. "He's probably left me six messages by now."

One that I knew of but I left that out, bad enough he'd caught me going through his things. I found myself relieved that I had noticed the open drawer before he had come in.

"Well on that note sis, its noon and I am going to get my ass to work and get this over with." He shrugged. "So I'm going to hit the shower, you going to stick around to say goodbye after you get dressed or you going to take right off?"

Mark had stood up while he was talking and I found myself sitting with my face level with his crotch. Despite the fact the previous conversation had gone nowhere and I did have to get going to meet dad back at home I found myself staring again at Mark's unzipped jeans and felt my pussy begin to heat up. We had time. I stood up and walking over to Mark said;

"You know Mark we had quite a nice little romp and I shouldn't go to lunch with dad all sticky from my big brother so why don't I hop in the shower with you?"

"Yeah?" Mark asked as I put my hands on his shoulders and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "You want to fool around in the shower sis?"

"I do," I told him. "But maybe this time you can be a little nicer to me. You were awfully rough on your sister yesterday."

Without waiting for a response I removed my hands from his shoulders and reaching down untied the red robe I was wearing. The robe opened to reveal my naked body underneath of it and Mark's eyes were immediately drawn to my tits. I opened the robe a bit more and sliding my arms around Mark's neck pressed my tits against his chest. I looked up at Mark and tilting my head slightly to the side parted my lips inviting him in for a kiss. Mark accepted the initiation and I closed my eyes as his lips pressed against mine.

"Hmmm" I sighed in my throat as while we kissed Mark slid his hands into the robe and around my thin waist.

I pushed my tongue past my brother's lips and into his mouth to find and play across his. I groaned again as Mark's hands slid down to my ass and gave it a playful squeeze. I raised my right leg and started sliding my bare thigh along his leg and started rocking back and forth causing my erect nipples to rub across his chest. Mark's hands then moved again. His right stopped at the small of my back but his left trailed gently up the middle of my back. Mark's fingers lightly traced the length of my spine as they made their way up to the back of my neck and under my hair. I slid my own hands through his thick black hair my nails lightly scratching his scalp. Mark removed his lips from mine and slid them down to suck on the soft skin between my neck and shoulder.

"Oh yes," I whispered as his tongue flickered across my neck. "Hmm we are going take our time in there aren't we baby?"

"Sorry sis," Mark whispered in my ear. "But not right now."

My eyes opened, as after saying that, Mark straightened up and removed his hands from my body.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "We have time Mark we can..."

I stopped, as stepping back out of my grasp, Mark slowly shook his head.

"No Megan, not until after we talk tomorrow night."

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting upset. "We played earlier and you said that you would..."

"Always want you?" Mark finished for me. "Of course I'll always want you sis but it can keep until we talk."

As he spoke Mark reached out, and grabbing the ends of the tie to the robe, pulled it tight around me and as I stood there stunned tied it closed.

"Don't want you catching a cold." Mark said.

I looked into his eyes to see if this was a game to see if maybe he was waiting for me to beg for it. I gladly would but with a sinking feeling I realized that there was nothing playful in my brother's gaze. Mark shrugged;

"Well I'm going to go shower."

"Hey," I said reaching out and grabbing his arm as he had started to turn away. "Wait a minute Mark this isn't fair!"

"What isn't Meg?"

"You doing this! What, I don't want to talk so you don't want to play? If that was the case why did you play with me earlier?" I realized I sounded like a brat but didn't care. This was what I had been afraid of; Mark threatening to hold back on me.