Sis, Is That You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,284 Followers

There were a couple other disturbing things about this. First off was the fact his sister could act like that. Ashley wasn't quite a wallflower type, but she was on the quieter side at school and work. She'd never been one of the 'popular' kids and in the two years they'd gone to the same school he'd never heard any rumors about her which he was glad about.

She'd had a few boyfriends since dad had let her officially start dating at sixteen, but only one, the first one had lasted more than a year. Even now in college she wouldn't join any sororities and avoided all parties.

Ashley never dressed sexy. She generally favored loose fitting t-shirts and jeans which never showed much of what she had. The only time Sam recalled her looking hot was last year when she lost a bet to her best friend and had to go out to an under twenty one club dressed to kill.

He remembered sitting in the parlor and when she walked by him on her way out with her friend he'd done a double take and flat out gawked at her. Ashley had been in a one piece painted on micro dress and fuck me shoes that had their parents been home, they would have grounded her for even thinking o going out like that.

Ashley's hair had been down and teased out and she was wearing heavy makeup. That was the first and only time Sam had ever looked at her and thought 'wow' but even that thought vanished as soon as she'd left his view.

He knew Ashley was pretty and had seen her enough times in a bathing suit at the beach or by their pool to know she had a nice body. But he knew that simply in the sense of thinking if he were looking at another girl who looked like that he'd think she was sexy.

She was his sister and he acknowledged her being attractive the same way he'd think about the fact she had blue eyes.

The fact that she could show herself off like that and talk that dirty and flat out be that dirty was as much a shock as the fact he'd seen her do it. Where the hell had that come from? He was pretty sure if Ashley was that wild in real life he'd have heard it around school, guys always talked about what their girls did for them.

He wasn't mad at her in anyway. How could he be? He was on the same damn site and did the exact same thing. It was just shocking. Sam doubted there was anyone who knew her would thing she was capable of that. In fact the only thing he'd ever heard about her from an ex-boyfriend was she was 'hot, but a damned dud'

Well she wasn't a dud when she was hiding behind a computer screen that was for sure. As he had on previous attempts. Sam sat down on the edge of the bed and again made himself admit the biggest issue today had brought on.

He'd been harder and hotter than he'd ever been before with "Kitty". He swore even though he didn't actually touch her that encounter had been better than a lot of the actual sex that he'd had. It was her dirty talk and her flat out wantonness that had him so hot.

Now that he knew it was his sister, he should be nothing short of disgusted. He should feel dirty and do the best he could to force that scene from his mind. Instead, he was confronted with the alarming realization that...

He was even more turned on knowing it was his sister.

In his eyes that was worse than what they'd actually done together, but he couldn't help it. He kept staring at a picture take of the two of them from last year's family vacation. They were sitting on a rock overlooking the beach and Ashely was in a pair of shorts and a bikini top.

It was a nice picture even though they both had to stick to their sibling rivalry and say the other person picture it. Now Sam was looking at it in a completely different way. His eyes were now lingering on her bikini top and thinking of how perfect her tits were beneath it.

Her long legs were being showcased by the cut off denim shorts and Sam wondered if those were the same pair in her AV, cut down even more. His gaze roamed up and down those long legs and in his mind he kept seeing them open wide, exposing the smooth pink flesh between her tanned thighs.

He made his way up to her face and took in her long hair, wide blue eyes and those sensual lips. Sam would have never used that word to describe her lips before today. Over the years a few of his friends had remarked her lips looked like they were made for cock sucking.

He'd always defended her, telling them to fuck off and not talk about his sister like that. Now here he was being worse than a hypocrite as he looked at her smiling in the picture while thinking of those lips-coated in that hot pink lipstick.

That led to envision what she'd told him she'd do with those pink lips. The thought of his big sister on her knees sucking him off should be enough to turn his stomach, but here he was thinking of it...and getting hard.

The issue of his thoughts weren't that big of a deal in the sense only he knew them. The problem now was how the hell could he ever look as Ashely the same way? There was no way he could see her and not picture her bare tits and ass, never mind her mouth?

Any time she spoke he'd hear her in his mind talking about cock and fucking. Still sitting there he wondered what she was thinking. Probably what he was thinking...that this was sick and was wishing she could un-see the whole thing.

Sam forced himself to his feet. They had to talk about this because if they didn't and kept acting strange around each other the folks would start asking question. He walked over to his door and this time opened it and stepped into the hallway.

He went directly to Ashley's room and knocked on it before he lost his never again. There was no response and he went to knock again, but the door opened enough for Ashely to peek her head out.

"Hey, Ash we...we need to talk."

"Oh, hey Sam," she rolled her eyes. "I mean Joe. Don't bother. I don't think there's anything to say."

"I think there's a lot to say, sis," Sam put his hand on the door. "Can I come on for a few minutes? The sooner we get this over with the better."

She hesitated, then nodded and stepped back from the door. "Fine, come in."

Sam entered her room and unable to help himself, his eyes quickly sought her out. Ashley was in a simple pink night shirt that went about halfway down her thighs. Like her shirt this also had a Hello Kitty on it and any other time he would have thought it looked cute on her.

But now he was focusing on her chest scoping to see if she had a bra on and to his surprise she didn't. The shirt was loose enough not to hug them, but he could make out just the hint of her nipples behind the material.

Her hair was down as it have been earlier, but wasn't wearing any make up. Right now she was more cute than hot on the surface, but Sam would from this point on see her as hot even if she was wearing a damn trash bag.

She sat down on the bed, against the headboard and drew her knees up to her chest. Sam made an effort not to star down and see if he could get a glimpse of her ass cheeks or whatever she was wearing beneath it.

Ashely had her legs pressed close together however, and he really couldn't see anything unless he pretty much just gawked and he couldn't do that right now. Sam went to sit at her desk, but she patted the bed.

"Some sit over here, like we did when we were young and wanted to talk about things." She laughed softly, "Usually the folks."

"Okay," Sam slipped off his sneakers and sat on the bed face her with his legs stretched out so his feet were on either side of her. Seeing her look at his foot, he added. "I showered, my feet don't stink."

"There's a first." She cracked.

"Not the only one." He cut right to the chase. "Today was my first time on that website and I think there were better odds of lightning striking that I found you there."

Ashley frowned and shook her head. "It couldn't have been that random. There's over four thousand women from Rhode Island on there."

"You're right it wasn't totally random. Kev was telling me about the site earlier today and I decided to give it a try. So I signed up and looked for my age group in the state."

"Still such a long shot, though."

"Right but...oh, fuck." Sam whispered.

"What's that look for?" Ashley rolled her eyes. "I think we're at the worst point we can get."

"Kev told me to look for you because he cammed with you the other night."

"Oh fucking ugh!" she slapped her forehead. "That creeps been ogling me for years and now he..." she shuddered. "Well, at least he doesn't know."

"I don't think that ugh tops today though," he sighed. "I'm sorry Ash. I had no idea it was you."

"Me neither, how could we?" She rubbed at her temples. "You know they have a disclaimer if you see anyone you know, be cool about it and never mention it."

"We're the only two that will know, trust me" he grunted. "Hey, Kev, know that really hot girl naughty kitten? That's my sister!" he gave her a forced grin. "See? Doesn't quite sound like something I should say."

"Same here. We can't tell anyone and after today we shouldn't talk about it." Ashley shrugged. "Sooner or later we'll forget about it and it won't be so bad."

"Can I ask you something personal?" he should let it go with her words, but needed to know.

"Sam, you saw me butt ass naked and acting like a damn cum dumpster. You can ask whatever you want."

"Cum dumpster? You talk like that before you got on that site?"

Ashley blushed and lowered her head. "I watch a lot of porn and never talked like that to anyone. That's why I like the site. I can act like that and no one knows it's me. What did you want to ask?"

"Why are you on there? I can see why guys go on there. We don't have anyone and porn gets dull and it's a chance to have some fun getting off with someone else."

"Same thing for girls."

"Yeah but girls have it easier. They don't get shot down like the boys do." He pointed to her. "You're pretty damn hot, Ash. I'd think you could get whatever you wanted."

"I'm on there because I really want to cut loose and act like a little slut, but," she spread her hands wide. "A decent girl won't just act like that with a guy. If they do, it's all over the damn school and social media."

"True, I guess."

"Plus like I said when we talked a little after we..." she averted her eyes from him. "Finished. I can't be like that with a guy."

"Why not, just because you think they'll tell? Not every guy is an asshole."

"But you don't know until it's too late." She pointed out. "My friend Julie found pictures of her blowing her boyfriend on an amateur porn site. She found it because someone sent her a link. Half the damn school saw it."

"But she let herself get taped," he countered. "That's different."

"No, he had his web cam on and facing the bed and she never noticed. So you never know and the other reason?" she paused, "Promise you won't make fun of me."

"Sis, I think right now we're past the ball busting stage." He whistled. "Can you imagine if mom and dad ever found out?"

"They won't. I don't think they hang out on Slut roulette." She laughed. "Or are you going to be a little tattle tail? 'Mom, Ashley's playing with herself on the internet! How do I know? Oh...um because she was playing with me!"

"Come on sis, give me some credit here. This is serious."

"You're right. I was kind of making fun of the whole thing, not just you."

"Right, just jumpy about the whole thing," he admitted. "Only we know, but I still feel awful and like someone could find out somehow."

"They won't," she assured him. "But the other part of why I wouldn't act like that with a guy in real life is I'd have to really care about him. I wouldn't do those things unless I was really comfortable and we'd been together awhile. Then I could trust them they would just appreciate it and not blab it or make me feel bad about it."

"I understand, I think."

"I've had a few boyfriends, but no one that serious, plus? Honestly, the average guy isn't worth it. Guys want the girls to act like I did for you, then they think all they have to do is shove it in. They want a porn star and want to do nothing to make me want to be."

"So that site is away for me to be the dirty girl I'd love to be to a certain point and not worry about whether the guy is decent or not because I won't ever know them."

"Makes sense," he nodded. "And I get it about guys, they just think all they need is their dick and the girl should be all over them."

"Just so you know?" she smirked. "Kev was a dud. A lot of guys are. I go on and on and they just go 'uh..um..suck my dick?"

"He made it sound like you were really into it."

"I get into it because the idea someone is watching me naked and playing with myself is a big turn on. All the stuff I was saying with him was helping me get off. So he's the typical guy, didn't even realize he was so useless I could have been alone."

"Too bad I can't tell him that," Sam grinned, "Kev, Naughty Kitten says you suck."

"Tell you what, little brother," Ashley pointed to him. "You were pretty good at that. You sure you'd never been on a site like that before?"

"First time. I never even talked dirty on the phone with the couple of girls I've been with." He looked closely at her to see if she were making fun of him. "You really think I was good at it? Or is this you making a joke?"

"Seriously, Sam, you really had me hot and bothered," she rolled her eyes. "There's irony for you. Find a guy who knows how to talk dirty and he's my brother."

"I hear you. Hottest body I've ever seen and a wild cat and it's my sister." He burst out laughing and she stared at him, her eyebrows raised.

"I was just thinking I tried to ask you out! God, wouldn't that have been bad."

"You're not kidding because I was thinking about saying yes."

"I...what?" Had he heard that right, "You thought about it?"

"I did. You were great at the dirty talk and you're pretty damn sexy and at the end you were actually sweet. Most guys get off and then log off. Jerks can't even say goodbye. Tells me I'm right not doing it in real life."

"Did you just say I was sexy?" He had pretty much heard nothing after she'd said those words.

"I..." her eyes widened as if she hadn't realized she said it. "Yeah, I guess I did." She snapped her fingers, "And you said I was hot a minute ago. Did you mean it?"

"Come on, Ash, how can you not know you're hot? The guys on that thing are all drooling over you."

"Yeah, I guess, but hearing you say it is different. I guess because you're not supposed to think your sister is hot."

"Most guys never see their sister like that." He laughed. "Most wouldn't want to. The average sister isn't as hot as you."

"You called me hot again!" This time she was smiling when she said it.

"You are. Not just your body, but the way you acted and all that nasty talk? I...well you saw how much I liked it."

"I did and, Sam?" she pointed between his legs. "I wasn't kidding. That's a pretty big cock."

This time he blushed. "That's not something a sister should say." He couldn't resist adding, "You mean it?"

"I've seen a few in person and I watch a lot of porn. You're pretty hung my not so little brother."

"How many you see in person?"

"A few." She sighed. "I've been with about five guys, but remember my first boyfriend I was sixteen so not like I'm easy or anything."

"And you never got dirty like that?"

"No, I mean I sucked their cocks, but I didn't go porn star on them. They weren't worth it."

"Well seeing you said I have a nice cock?" Sam hesitated just for a second then figured, this was such a weird situation he couldn't make it any worse. "Ash, your tits are fucking amazing."

"You think?" she smiled again and he smiled with her as it was a shy one and she was blushing. So different from the out of control porn star in heat she acted like this afternoon.

"I know, I mean I've only been with a couple girls, but I watch a lot of porn too and your tits are as nice as any porn stars." He went on imagining them in his mind as he spoke. "When did you pierce them? Mom and dad would shit."

"Mom and dad don't see my tits," Ashley giggled. "But my brother has."

Sam's eyes widened at that giggle. It was the same naught one she'd used when they'd ben online earlier.

"Your brother now has great appreciation for his big sister's tits and pretty much everything else."

"Like what?" she straightened her legs out and placed her bare feet on his calves.

The night shirt was long enough that he couldn't see her underwear, but was getting nice look at her inner thighs.

"Wow, this is awkward." He smiled nervously. "Feel like I'm in a X-rated twilight zone movie. Probably should forget about all this and leave it at we got it out in the open and won't talk about it again."

"Come on little brother," she leaned forward, her lips pushing into a pout, "I told you all about how big your cock was. Tell me what you thought was hot about me."

"I did, your tits."

"That's it?"

"I...okay, fine. Your ass is fine, and you have great legs and I love how dirty you were. All that dirty talk had me wishing I could find a girl that would talk and act like that."

"You'll meet them in college next year, trust me."

"But like you want to be with a guy who'll enjoy it and not be a jerk? I want a nice girl on the outside who'd just be dirty for me."

"That's sweet," she smiled at him and there was no sign she was mocking him. "I want a boy who'll be good to me and I'll reward him with my being bad. You want the same."

"Exactly," he told her. "That's why I thought about meeting you. But I guess that was really only about you being dirty, but I would have been good to you too."

"You'd be good to naughtykitten?" she was using the teasing voice from earlier now. "You'd take good care of her?"

"Sure," she was making him a little nervous. He felt one of her pranks coming on. "But even if it hadn't worked out I was dying to know what Kitty looked like."

"Now you know!" she pointed to herself.

"True and I remember thinking earlier that a girl with that hot of a body would have to be beautiful to go along with it and I was right."

"You think...I'm beautiful?" A smile slowly spread across her face. "You mean that?"

"You're beautiful, sis. I'm your little bother so I have to make ugly jokes about you, but you're very pretty and all around fine."

"You too, I never really noticed how you'd filled out. You have nice arms and that chest and stomach are nice too. I'd love to be able to enjoy a body," she licked her lips, "And a cock like yours."

"I...okay, this is getting as weird as it was earlier, except we didn't know it was weird then."

"Sam, I've told you a lot just now and you haven't made fun of me and this whole thing is pretty out there, but I figure seeing it is, we may as well really get things out in the open."

"What do you mean?"

Ashley reached out and put her hand on his arm. "I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to promise me two things."

"What are they?" he asked suspiciously.

"First, you can't make fun of me for asking. Second? You need to be honest."

"Promise."

"When I found out it was you, I was upset, just like what the fuck? Then I was embarrassed." She lowered her voice to the point he could barely hear her. "Then it turned me on."

"Are you kidding?" he exclaimed

"Part of me wishes I was because getting horny thinking of your brother is pretty twisted. But the more I thought of it the more turned on I got. That nice body, that amazon cock? The way you talked so nasty and now I know its the first time you ever did?"

She leaned over so her lips were close to his ear and whispered. "I'm so wet right now, Sam. Just from telling you, I'm wet."

"Oh my God." He said as softly as she had spoken.

"Now, if you're not turned on then I guess I'm the twisted one and should be ashamed of myself. I'll just ask you never bring it up again and..."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,284 Followers