Sis, Is That You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,284 Followers

She slid off him and remained on the bed next to him on her hands and knees.

"Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation?" She laughed and wiggled her ass at him. "Fine, little brother please come fuck me!"

Sam rolled over onto his knees so fast he almost pitched off the bed. Ashley was looking over her shoulder and giggled at him.

"You've always been a klutz," she teased.

"You've always been a bitch," he retorted, even as he got behind her and admired her perfect ass.

"Then how about you teach your bitchy big sister a lesson and fuck her nice and hard?"

"I can't," he said softly while staring at her ass and her smooth slit between her thighs. "I have to do this first."

Sliding off the bed so his knees were on the floor, he spread her cheeks and shoved his tongue into her asshole.

"Oh you bad boy!" Ashley called out, then groaned when he pushed his rigid tongue into his sister's ass.

"Hmm, look at you giving your sister a rim job!" she cooed and wiggled her ass while he pushed his tongue into her ass, then teased it around the edges of her pink rosebud.

Sam gave her ass a slap and she yelped causing him to give the other side a sharper slap.

"Oh, yes, spank your naughty sister!" she moaned and pushed her ass back into his face.

Sam slid his tongue from her ass down into her oozing slit and once again shoved his tongue inside her. Ashely gasped as he swirled his tongue inside her hot sticky slit and sliding his hand between the cheeks of her ass, Sam took a chance and pushed his finger into it.

Ashely emitted a high pitched squeal and cried out, "Dirty boy! I love it! Finger my ass and suck my clit!"

Sam sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her juices and rolling his eyes back at the taste. He pushed his finger deeper into her ass and was as amazed that he had the balls to do it as he was that she licked it.

Something told me his big sister liked pretty much everything and as he worked his tongue up to her clit it dawned on him how incredible this could be. If she was serious about doing this all the time, the possibilities were endless.

Sex in their rooms, in the shower when the folks weren't home...hell the kitchen table! Ashley would wear sexy and slutty outfits for him and do anything he wanted. He thought of her slipping into his room in the middle of the night and sucking him hard then climbing on top, riding her little brother while their parents slept below them.

He worked his tongue as fast as he could around her clit and Ashley slid her hand beneath her and spread her lips wide open for him. Keeping his finger in her ass. He sucked on her clit and managed to ease two fingers from his other hand into her pussy.

"Oh...fuck, Sam!" she groaned. "Just like that little brother! I'm going to come so quick the first time!"

First time? He loved it! All day, their parents were gone all fucking day! Sam pumped his fingers into both her holes and she was now rocking back and forth pushing them deeper. Sam alternately licked and sucked her clit and he could feel her thighs trembling against his shoulders as he ate her pussy from behind.

"Put another finger in...both!"

Sam's eyes widened, but he worked a third finger into her pussy and loved how she whimpered as her tight slit stretched around him. He eased the second one into her ass and Ashely surprised him by shoving backwards and burying his finger roughly into her ass.

She threw her head back and howled long and loud as her holes convulsed around his fingers. Sam kept them moving as he continued to lick and was amazed that he had two damn fingers in her ass!

He could feel his fingers moving between the thin skin between her pussy and ass as both tightened around him. Ashely was squealing so loud he could just imagine the neighbors telling mom and dad that one of his kids must have had someone over.

That was no big deal as if they were both grounded they would just have time to fuck. Speaking of fucking, Ashley's yelps were getting softer and her hips rocking much slower as her orgasm flowed through her.

Sam's cock was aching with the need to be back inside her sister's tight pussy, but he continued licking softly until her body relaxed and she was no longer moaning. He eased his fingers from her wholes and stood up to get on the bed behind her.

"I came really hard! I....Oh, fuck!" Ashley cried out when Sam grabbed her hips and buried himself inside her.

Sam didn't try to tease her or ease into the position. Instead he reared back and pounded away on his sisters still quivering pussy. Ashley yelped with each thrust, but when she turned to look over her shoulder at him there was a look of lust on her face that caused him to fuck he even harder.

"Yeah, that's it! Give it to your bitchy big sister! Think of all the times I was mean to you and take it out on my tight little cunt!"

Sam was doing just that, loving the fact this was his older sister on her knees with her ass in the air letting him fuck her as hard as he could. He lifted his hand and slapped one side of her ass, then the other.

"Yes! Harder! Make your big sister sorry she was naughty!"

Sam dealt each of her ass cheeks several hard slaps, turning her ass red and leaving his hand prints on her smooth skin. Ashely was now rocking back into him, her hips moving in time with her long hard thrusts to drive him even deeper.

"Fuck that pussy! Fuck it for the first time today!" Ashley egged him on. "Go ahead and fuck me as hard as you can! Cum nice and quick this time! Get the edge off so we can fuck for a long time next time!"

"Next time," he repeated as he was now squeezing her hips so hard he was sure he was going to leave bruises.

"Next time and he time after that! We have all fucking day, Sam and the only time we're leaving this bed is to fuck in the shower then get in my bed!"

"Oh fuck, that sounds good!" he was now giving her short hard strokes as his thighs were already shaking and his balls tightening.

He began to slow down, but she continued pressing him to finish.

"Go ahead, little brother! Come for me! Fuck me until you're ready to blow a big load!"

That was going to be in about another thirty seconds the way he was feeling as he continued to do something he would have been appalled by two days ago, fuck his big sister. But right now his sister looked hotter than hell.

On her knees her long hair across her back and her eyes bulging as he tore into her. Her mouth was open in a continuous wail and her hips were slamming back into him so hard it was as if she were trying to drive him in past his balls.

"You close, little brother?"

"So close, "he groaned.

"Then stop!" "What...no!" he exclaimed as she pulled forward, removing him from inside her.

"Trust me," Ashley spun around on her knees so she was facing him and sliding her legs beneath her so she was now flat on her stomach, took his cock into her mouth.

Propped up on her elbows she took his glistening cock in her mouth and bobbed her head rapidly.

"Oh, my god that feels so good!" he groaned as she sucked fast and hard.

Ashley had her mouth open wide and was making loud wet gagging sounds as she pounded his cock down her willing throat. She was looking him in the eye and as she winked, she cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled as his cock exploded into his sister's mouth.

Ashely released a wet gurgling moan as her brother shot his huge load down her throat. Sam knelt there moaning and gasping as his sister continued to suck down each of his long squirts of cum as his balls emptied into her mouth.

Ashley pulled his cock out and began jerking it, spraying her tongue, chin and cheeks with the last of his load. When there was nothing left but a couple of drops, she sucked on just the head, making him whimper as her tongue teased the sensitive head, but managed to wring a few more drops from him.

"Oh, wow..." he moaned as she eased him from her mouth.

Ashely gave his cock a kiss, then rose to her knees and facing him opened her mouth wide to show him she'd swallowed everything he'd squirted in her mouth.

"Still think your sister is bitchy?" she teased.

"I think my sister is fucking amazing."

"You're just saying that because I have your cum on my face!" she laughed then grabbing the edge of his sheet wiped the cum from her face.

"Hey! Now I have to wash that."

"Good, at least you'll actually have clean sheets for once." She grinned. "You want your sister in this bed, you better stop being so gross."

"I...anything you want, sis." He told her.

"Be careful with that," she reached down and grabbed his dripping cock. "You have no idea how much I want."

"I'll deal with it, you know take it for the team."

They both laughed and Ashely lay down on her back and stretched. Sam took in her long lithe body, his eyes lingering on her tits.

"You're damn sexy, sis. You know that?

"Yup," she giggled.

"Modest, huh?" he asked while stretching out next to her.

"Well, like you said, all the guys told Naughtykitten she was sexy so I guess I am." She reached out and took his hand in hers, "But only one got to fuck me, isn't that right, little brother?"

"And I'll keep doing it every chance you let me." He sighed. "People say this is so wrong, but damn it was great!"

"You were just what I wanted. A sweet guy, I could trust enough to be dirty with. Who can I trust more than my sexy little brother?"

"I'll say the same to you. You think I'm sexy?" he asked her.

"You're damn good looking, Sam," she slid her hand down and grabbed his cock, "And I'm not kidding you, this cock is amazing!"

"So are you, sis," he turned his head and gave her a soft kiss.

"Aww, you're sweet!" she giggled and surprised him by blushing. "See this is what I wanted. A guy who could fuck me like a slut, but be sweet to me later on."

"You know, there's only one thing wrong with this." he mused.

"I'm laying here with the taste of my brothers cum in my mouth and you had your tongue in my asshole." She laughed, "Sam, there's a lot wrong with this!"

When you put it that way," he grinned. "You're right, but its only wrong if we get caught, isn't it?"

"And we won't. So what were you going to say is wrong with this?"

"Damn Kevin!" he sighed. "I wish you hadn't done that with him."

"But he'll never know." She reminded him. "Besides, like I said he was a dud."

"Good."

"Nice cock though," she gave him a mischievous smile.

"Bigger than mine?"

"I don't know. I'll have to fuck him and find out."

"What?" he rolled over on his side to face her. "Are you..."

"Kidding!" she burst out laughing, then put her hand gently on his cheek. "I'm pretty sure you're going to be the only one I'm fucking from now on."

"Wow, a sister who's a girlfriend." He snapped his fingers. "I save money on birthdays and Christmas."

"Such a damn dweeb," she told him, but was smiling away at him.

"So no more naughty kitten then right?"

"Oh, I don't know about that."

"What do you mean?"

"I was thinking, seeing I love showing off and you seemed to like it too, maybe we could you know, put on a show together?"

"What?"

"They have couples categories. We could keep the web cam below our necks and even wear masks to be extra safe." She sat up, a look of excitement on her face.

"Think about it! You and I fucking in front of each other and no one knows it's us. The people on the other side will think its hot, but only we'll know the truth! That they're watching a brother fuck his sister!"

"I like it." He liked it enough his cock was beginning to rise. "You want to give it a try sometime?"

"Some time?" she grabbed lowered her head and taking him in her amazing mouth had him hard again in seconds. Lifting her head, she took his hand and getting off the bed tugged him to follow her.

"Let's go log in right now!"

Author's Note: If anyone is curious to see the inspiration for this video, Google "Cyber sex mistake". The looks on their faces are hilarious. As always your votes and comments are appreciated.Thank you reading and supporting my work. Lovecraft68