Sis, Is That You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,284 Followers

"Damn straight I'm turned on." He blurted out before he lost his nerve. "I never really looked at you that way because I shouldn't. You never dress to show yourself off and the only thing I've heard about you from guys is you come across as uptight. Seeing you like that? Wow!"

"So we're both twisted!" she clapped her hands.

"Seems that way." he felt better now. "Glad we talked about this and we feel the same way. I'm going..."

"Show me your cock."

"Say what?" he blinked.

"I want you to take your cock out for me, I want to see it in person."

"Ashely, we can't do that!"

"We already did," she countered.

"But that was when we didn't know and it wasn't like right in front of you."

"Please, Sam? Please show it to me?" she gave him a sexy little smile. "I'll show you my pussy."

He glanced down between her legs and his heart raced. He should get up and leave. The net was one thing, this was even more wrong. Yet even as those thoughts went through his mind his cock was swelling at the thought of seeing her pussy.

"You're fucking with me." He told her.

"Am I?" Ashley leaned against the headboard and lifting her hips, pulled her night shirt up over them. "Still think so?"

"Goddam, sis!" Sam gasped at the fact she'd been wearing no underwear and her pink slit was right there in front of him.

"Now, let me see that cock because I want to play!"

Sam got off the bed and went over to her door and thumbed the lock.

"Good thinking!" Ashley commended him as he came back to her bed.

Sam unsnapped his shorts and pushed both them and his boxers down to his ankles and stepped out of them.

"Shirt too! Let's see those muscles!"

Sam pulled his shirt off while thinking he was now completely naked in his sister's bedroom. He was going to tell her she should be too, but when his shirt came off he saw she was pulling hers up over her head as well.

"Look at you," he whispered, his cock bobbing between his legs as he took in Ashley's naked form. "So much better in person."

"I agree," she spoke, her eyes locked into his cock. "Now, come back and sit exactly the way you were.

Sam did as she asked, feeling a little self-conscious in his nudity, but keep his eyes on his sister's body helped overcome those nerves.

"Stretch your legs out on either side of me." She instructed.

Sam pushed his legs past her until his feet were against the headboard. Ashely lifted her legs and draping them over his, slid forward until her pussy wasn't much more than a foot away from his cock. Her bare thighs over his felt amazing, but the sight of her slit that close to him was even better.

"Now stroke your cock for me, and I'll play with my pussy. We're going to come for each other like we did before, but now we get to watch in person."

She put her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit with two fingers. Sam focused on her to make it easier for him to grab his now hard cock and pump it.

"There you go, little brother, play with that big dick! I want to see you come for me!"

She moaned softly as her fingers worked her clit while she played with her right nipple with her free hand. Sam's eyes went from her tits down between her legs and back again, taking in the taboo sight of watching his sister masturbate.

"Jerk it for me baby," she purred. "I so wish that were my hand, then my mouth, then my tight little pussy on that cock, but we can't do that."

"No," he agreed, but would be lying if he said the thought of them actually touching each other wasn't exactly an unpleasant one. "But I can tell you how I wish I could watch that pretty mouth work my dick while you play with my balls."

"And your fingers would be inside me and I'd be getting you as hard so could shove you inside my tight cunt."

"And I'd suck on that nipple while I play with your clit and when I fuck you? I'd push you over onto your back and make you hold your legs back like those sluts in the movies and pound the hell out of you."

"Hmm, so good!" she groaned. "And I'd be yelping and squealing!" she released several sharp little sounds that made his hand move faster on his cock. "Oh, Sam! Oh, little brother! Oh its so big!"

"Like that sis? Like your brother's big cock slamming into your hot wet slit." he moaned as to his surprise, he could already feel his balls tightening.

"It's my turn to push you over and hop on and ride that big fucking cock! Ride you like I'm at a fucking rodeo!"

Her words were coming out amid her soft moans and he could feel her thighs trembling over his.

"I was so fucking horny laying here, Sam! Horny because I was thinking about my brother's cock. Thinking about how hard you got off to me! How nasty you talked and how much I could tell you wanted your sister."

"I kept thinking about you sucking my cock and taking every drop, or coming on your face or your ass," he was moaning as he spoke. Damn being this close to her had him worked up.

"Then you'd lick my pussy, wouldn't you? Finger and tongue fuck me, then suck my clit until I come screaming in your face!"

"Oh, shit." He groaned.

"You getting close?" she asked in a breathy, trembling voice that told him she was.

"Yeah, you got me so hard sis! So worked up looking at your pussy and thinking about..."

"Screw it, give me your hand!" she demanded.

When he didn't move right away, she grabbed his hand and caused him to gasp when she shoved it between her legs. "Fingers inside, thumb on my clit!" she moaned.

She tugged two of his fingers to against her slick pussy and then moaned when she guided them inside her. Sam eased them in, marveling at how fucking tight his sister's pussy was.

"Rub that clit!" she moaned, her blue eyes wide and staring down at her brothers hand between her legs. "Now give me that cock!"

She pushed his hand away and he moaned when she grabbed his cock in her fist and pumped it hard and fast.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, watching her slender fingers with those bright nails work his cock. "Ashley that feels so good!"

"So do your fingers in my pussy! Pump them harder!"

Sam did as she asked thrusting his fingers deep inside her.

"Come for me!" she demanded, her face only a foot from his. "I want you to come right now!"

He whimpered as his cock twitched in her hand and his balls tightened. Leaning over, Ashley whispered in his ear, "Come for your big sister."

Her words, as wrong as they were, sent him over the edge. He gasped when his cock went off in her hand, spraying a squirt of cum that landed on her stomach. She pumped him even harder and the second spurt splattered on her inner thigh.

"All of it!" she hissed in his ear. "Every drop! Give your slutty big sister every fucking drop! I want...Oh fuck, yeah!"

She squealed in his ear so loud he flinched, but didn't mind as it was the sexiest damn sound he'd ever heard. Her already tight pussy contracted around his fingers and her hips bucked as she drove into his fingers.

Sam moaned as her frenzied pumping milked the last of his cum from his spent cock, but he kept his thumb moving, keep Ashley in the throes of her own orgasm. She was pulling hard on her nipple while she yelped and ground her hips into his hand.

Her pussy relaxed around his fingers and with a sigh she leaned back against the head board, breathing hard, her amazing tits heaving with her breaths.

"Oh, wow that was...." She held up her hand and stared at his cum on her fingers. "So dirty!"

"I though you said we weren't going to touch?" Even as he asked, Sam eased his fingers from her pussy and couldn't help sniffing them.

"I know, I just couldn't hold back anymore. I needed to hold that cock and have you touch me." Ashley continued to stare at her hand. "I want to lick this so bad, but...I guess we went to far as it is."

She grabbed her night shirt and wiped the sticky white fluid from her hand then her thigh and stomach.

"Yeah, way too far," he agreed as he fought not to suck on his fingers.

"That was fun, but we should just forget it all from here." Ashley grabbed the edge of her sheet and pulled it up over her chest. "You need to get dressed and go. Sam."

"Yeah," he was disappointed, but what did he really expect to happen from here, oral sex, actual sex. "You're right, plus it's still early. Mom and dad might come up for something."

He slipped his shorts and shirt back on and pushed his feet into his shoes.

"They're going to bed early," Ashley told him. "Remember, they're leaving early tomorrow morning to visit their friends in New Jersey."

"Oh, right." He recalled. "Cool, and tomorrow is the first Saturday I don't have work in over a month."

"I'm off too," Ashley told him. "Hmm, mom and dad gone. We're home alone..." she stopped and shook her head. "Wow, we really need to get over this, you don't want to know what I was thinking."

"Probably what I was." He admitted. "But we're already crossing a line. This was just kind of part of earlier in a way."

"Right," Ashley nodded her head vigorously. "Just part of the same mistake. Now we get back to normal."

"Back to you picking on me."

"And you whining about me picking on you."

"Night, sis."

"Later, dweeb, make sure you close the door on the way out."

Sam gave her an awkward wave and left her room. He'd no sooner gotten her door closed behind him then he shoved his fingers into his mouth. He rolled his eyes at the sweet forbidden scent of his sister's pussy and with a sigh went back to his room.

Mom and dad were gone for the day tomorrow and they were both home. Entering his room he told himself that what they had just said was the right thing to do. They had more fun doing things brothers and sisters should never do with each other and that's where it had to stop.

Stretching out on his bed, Sam stared at the picture of Ashely and him on the rock and kept his fingers pressed to his nose, taking in her scent with each breath. He better try to make some plans as soon as he got up tomorrow, or it was going to one long day.

One long, hard day.

*****

Sam looked up from his computer at the sound of a knock on the door. Was is Ashley? Had she changed her mind? He hoped not, but at the same time, he hoped so.

"Come in,"

Sam experienced a mix of relief and disappointment when his father poked his head into his room.

"Wow, you're up early for a Saturday!"

"Yeah, couldn't sleep, had something on my mind," Sam told him.

"Something or someone?" Dad winked. "Maybe a pretty classmate?"

"You got me," he answered honestly. "It's a girl." He left out it was his sister that had one head spinning and the other one dripping.

"Well don't think about her, make a move and ask her out." Dad advised him. "Girls like guys with confidence."

"I will," Sam replied. "You guys leaving?"

"Yeah, I just popped in to tell you that since you and Ashley are home there's plenty of food on the fridge, but we left some money on the table if you guys want to grab some pizza."

"Thanks dad, drive safe."

"Always, we'll be home last most likely around ten. Stay out of trouble and keep your sister out of trouble. She's still sleeping so pass that on."

"I will, see you later, dad!" he waved as his father closed the door.

Ashley was still sleeping. That was a good thing. On a day off she could sleep until noon. That would give him some time to see if any of his friends were around to go hang out with. Right now he didn't trust himself to be alone with Ashley all day.

Sam heard a car door in the driveway and rose from his desk to look out his bedroom window. Dad had held the door open for mom to get in and was making his way around the car. When he got in her immediately backed out of the driveway and Sam watched them disappear around the corner.

Sam ran his hand through his tousled brown hair and thought about what to do next. Maybe he'd go for a quick run he'd been slacking lately. Then he'd come home, shower and make himself scarce the rest of the day.

As always he'd slept in his underwear and went over to his bureau to grab a t-shirt and a comfortable pair of shorts to run in. He jumped when his door opened and Ashley walked into his room and when he turned to face her, his jaw just about hit the floor.

She was completely naked.

Her hair wasn't just down, but a wild mess as if she'd just woken up, but her blue eyes were wide and bright and...she was naked! Her pink nipples were hard and pointing right at him and in the scant few seconds he had been looking at her, his cock was already growing.

"What are you doing? We said..."

His words were cut off when his big sister stepped up to him, took his face in her hands and kissed him. He grunted in surprise, then moaned when her soft lips pressed to his. Her lips weren't the only thing being pressed to him.

Ashley's breasts were pushing into his chest and her hard nipples were poking into him. Ashely threw her arms around his neck and kissed him even harder. This time he eagerly returned the kiss and slid his arms around her waist.

Ashley shoved her tongue into his mouth and was met by his. They both released a sigh as their tongue caressed each other and explored the other's mouth. Sam let his hands roam up and down the smooth skin of her back, then dipping lower, he cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed.

Ashley responded with a moan and Sam couldn't believe how firm her ass was and how perfectly each cheek fit in his hands. He squeezed again and this time spread them open. His sister wiggled against him, causing her nipples to slide across his chest and sending a pleasant shiver through him.

She slid her lips from his and whispered, "Kiss my neck! I love that spot."

Sam lowered his head and kissed then gently sucked on the soft skin of her neck while still fondling her ass.

"Hmm, so nice," She purred.

"I thought were weren't going to do this?" he spoke into her neck.

"Yeah, well I lay there last night and thought why can't we? You're just what I'm looking for. Someone to be dirty with, but who cares about me and can never tell anyone."

"We definitely can't tell anyone, but..."

"Little brother?" she eased back so she could look him in the eye.

"What?"

"Stop talking and just do what you know you want to do...your sister!"

His reply turned into a startled gasp when she pushed him hard. He staggered back and when the backs of his legs hit the edge of the bed, she gave him another push. This one was much softer that made him fall into a sitting position on the bed.

Sam's ass had barely hit the bed, when his sister was straddling his left leg. Sitting on it, she pushed her tits into his face.

"Come on, Sam, suck your sister's tits like you wanted to when you first saw them online!"

With her breasts inches from his face and her hot and very slick pussy on his leg, Sam didn't even think of telling her no. She was right, they both had what the other needed and who the hell would ever find out?

Sam eagerly sucked his sister's swollen nipple into his mouth and the loud moan she emitted had his cock ready to burst from his boxers. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and arched her back, showing her tot further into his mouth.

Sam grabbed her other breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb while he licked and sucked the other. Ashely was moaning and her hands were running up and sown his shoulders and arms. Sam switched to sucking her other nipple and groaned around it when she dropped her hand in his crotch and squeezed his cock through his boxers.

"I need this cock in my mouth, now!"

Ashley slid off his leg and his disappointment from having her tits taken away from him was quickly replaced by excitement when she grabbed his boxers and tugged on them. Sam lifted his hips and loved the look of pure lust on his sister's face when his cock sprang into view.

Ashley dropped to her knees and Sam moaned when she instantly took him into her mouth. Even while she was pushing his underwear down to his feet and slipping them off, her head was bobbing along his shaft.

"Goddamn, sis!" he groaned as she took his cock all the way down to the base. She shook her head back and forth, moaning as loudly as he was.

The vibration of her mouth coupled with his sensitive head being worked around in her hot wet mouth, caused his hips to jerk. His cock was thrust deeper into his sister's mouth, but she only moaned louder.

She withdrew his cock with a noisy slurp and to his surprise she spit on it and began jerking him, using his spit to lube his cock. Ashley then fluttered her soft pink tongue up and down his shaft and teased it under the rim of his now swollen purple head.

"Damn, you know what you're doing don't you?" he asked as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"I know what I've wanted to do and how I've wanted to do it." She looked up at him as she jerked him. "I've been with a few guys, but my brother's going to be the only one to see me be the slut I've wanted to be."

"Damn, I don't think they'll ever say that on the family channel!" Sam laughed then gasped when she pushed his cock back along his stomach and proceeded to suck his balls.

Ashley sucked and licked his balls with the same gusto she'd used to suck his cock. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she drooled and slobbered all over his sac like she was auditioning for a porn shoot.

After bathing his balls once more with her swirling tongue, she ran it along his shaft and grabbing his cock, opened wide and slapped it on her tongue.

"Damn that looks hot," he whispered as she pressed his dripping tip to her lips, then rubbed it across them. When she pulled his cock back a lie of precum trailed away with it. Still holding his cock by the base, Ashley turned her head and slapped it against one side of her face, then the other.

"How's your dick look in your big sister's face?"

"Amazing, but I think it would look good anywhere on your body?" he told her.

"Like back in my mouth?"

Without waiting for an answer, Ashley took him deep and this time bobbed her head much faster. The time her blue eyes were wide open and staring up into his as she blew him. Sam didn't know what was better, how good her mouth felt or how hot it looked to have his pain in the ass big sister naked between his legs and sucking him off.

Sam reached down between them and grabbing her tits, rolled her nipples between his fingers. Ashley moaned around his cock, then whipping it from her mouth, stood up and shoved him onto his back on the bed.

"I'll suck you more later; hell I'll suck you all fucking day long, but right now, I need to feel my brother's big dick in my slutty little pussy."

Ashley knelt on the bed, swung her leg over his hips and drove down on his cock. Sam gasped louder than she did as his cock stuffed his sister's extremely wet and unbelievably hot and tight pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Ashley cried out and bounced up and down on him, riding him fast and hard. "God, you have such a nice fucking cock! I'll never call you names again, Sam! Not as long as you keep shoving this big dick in my mouth and cunt!"

Holy shit! She was making it sound like it wouldn't just be this once! Ashley leaned over and placing her hands on his chest slammed her hips up and down so hard it bordered on painful, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Ashley was yelping each time she buried him inside her and her eyes were wild and face flushed. She leaned over, dangling her tits in his face and laughed as she swayed side to side and he licked and sucked each nipple in turn.

Damn his sister was something! Riding him like an out of control wild cat and feeding him her tits. Her pussy kept contracting around his cock and he made soft whimpering sounds each time it did.

"This feels so fucking good!" Ashley moaned, "But I want it really deep!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,284 Followers