Sperm Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie43
jackie43
88 Followers

"Yes. Actually 8 to 12 days but yeah that's about right."

"So what I think is that what we ought to do now is go in to our bedroom, throw back the covers and see how things work out. Depending on how it goes with me watching you two go at it, we might get some idea how to approach the idea of Ted watching."

They must have set a new speed record for three people leaving a hot tub.

At the bedroom door, Bryan stopped them. "Do I get to carry the soon-to-be ravished future mother over the threshold?"

"Oh that's so sweet of you. Please do, Bryan!"

Carol couldn't help laughing: "Yeah right Bryan. That's very thoughtful. Now just don't forget to get Robin really wet before you plunge in. Oh, just in case, I'll get some lube."

Bryan lay Robin on the big king bed and lay down beside her. They kissed, at first lips to lips, then more and more passionately. Then, they progressed to tongues intermingling. From the coppery taste in her mouth, Bryan knew she was ready for more and he took to kissing her nipples and at the same time lay a hand on her groin, teasing the pubic hair before fingering the top of her wet slit. He found her clitoris and massaged it gently. Robin's nipples hardened in his mouth. She grasped his penis - almost possessively. Bryan worked two fingers into her vagina, then three and he knew she was ready for him. As he was mounting Robin, he saw Carol sit down at the head end of the bed, next to Robin's head. Smiling sweetly, Carol pursed her lips as if to send Bryan a kiss and in a low voice: "I've got the KY but it looks like Robin's pussy has made its own lube."

Bryan got the head of his penis in the folds of Robin's labia and sought the entrance to her vagina. Robin raised her knees and her feet were now off the bed - she was that eager for the pleasure to come. Using short strokes, Bryan worked his way in, actually the going was easy, but he went in slowly to give her vagina a chance to adjust itself to what was coming. His strokes got longer and longer, sometimes he pulled all the way out, if nothing else to enjoy her sharp gasp as her pussy went shut. Reentering brought an even sharper gasp. Her knees rose higher and soon her legs were over his shoulders, thus giving him maximum access.

"Bryan, oh Bryan, please go all the way in. I'm ready to take all of you."

Actually she wasn't and Bryan knew that. He was too big for their groins to grind together but Bryan had other moves. He twisted his hips so that his penis made slight rotations inside her and alternated with oscillating his hips.

"Bryan, Bryan, I've never had that before. Ohhhhh, fuck me, fuck me more, make me cum, please cum inside me." Then she spasmed, her feet kicked his back and her nails dug in to his hips. Her scream made Carol jerk. He stroked harder and wilder and Robin pleaded: "Bryan, please, please cum, please cum, I want to feel your cum in my pussy." That was too much for Bryan and he released.

Between breaths, Robin gasped: "Bryan, I felt you cum inside me. Oh Bryan don't leave me please. Carol, please can Bryan stay inside me a little longer?"

"Of course Robin. You know, I can't wait to watch your face as he gets hard inside of you."

Robin let her legs slide off Bryan's shoulders and he collapsed on top of her. They kissed deeply, again tongues intermingling. She wondered what it felt like down there where that soft but still big penis was still poking into her. She reached down and felt the base of his penis, she teased her clitoris and then lay her hand on his scrotum. "Oh sweet Bryan, this will be the source of my baby. Next week, you can squirt it into me. I hope Ted wants to watch and I hope that you want Ted to watch."

That was the kind of sexy talk that Bryan needed and he was ready before either truly realized it. Again they fucked to a violent climax and lay collapsed together.

Thursday

A few days later, Thursday afternoon, Carol and Robin got together at Robin and Ted's condo in Mill Valley to talk about the issue of whether Ted should or would watch the insemination. Carol brought up the size issue and even told Robin about the swinging relationship with the Sacramento couple. Both Robin and Carol knew very well how sensitive a man can be about the size of his penis, especially if that man happens to have the smaller one.

"Carol, I know I told you how Bryan's is a lot bigger than Ted's but Ted and I can get pretty wild too. You saw how it was when Bryan fucked me. But really, believe it or not, with Ted and I, things get just as wild. In fact Ted won't even fuck with the windows open. He doesn't want the neighbors to hear me scream. Can you believe that?"

"No problem for me to believe that. I certainly had good orgasms with that husband, Ralph, in Sacramento. And you know what? There was this one time at their house in Sac, we had switched - I had fucked Ralph in their bedroom while Bryan was doing it with Paula in the basement family room. Afterwards, the four of us got together in the family room where they had drinks and snacks set out. Of course from all the wild sex, all of us were sweaty, and in places, sticky. They had one of those big showers with a rain showerhead and we all just threw off our robes and went in. Instead of washing ourselves individually, we stayed paired off. Ralph and I washed each other and Bryan and Paula did the same. Well you know what a man's penis does when a woman washes him. They both got hard and of course the difference was glaring. Bryan's looked like it was almost twice as big as Ralph's. Ralph, being a good sport, said something like he doubted if he could satisfy his wife right after she had been fucked by Bryan's big penis. I might add though, Ralph and I always had great sex in spite of or maybe because of his small penis. Of course I never measured it, but it couldn't have been any longer than 4 or 5 inches, even when it was fully erect. Anyway Paula was a real game one too and she said Ralph was able to satisfy her anytime, no matter who fucked her first. And she said she was damn well ready to prove it. I wasn't really comfortable with a sex show like that so I butted in that it wouldn't really prove anything because too much time had elapsed since Bryan had fucked her."

"Carol you are a nut, but that was good thinking to say that."

"Except it didn't work. Paula came right back with something like 'Okay, then Bryan just needs to fuck me again. His dick sure looks hard enough.' So back we go into the family room, she lays down on the sofa and goddamn it if Bryan didn't fuck her again and wow did they get it on. They both had orgasms right there with Ralph and I looking on. Ralph never lost his erection, I think watching Bryan slam it to Paula got him even hotter. Wow what a sight that was! When Bryan pulled out, his penis was all slick and shiny and there was semen trailing out the end. Paula's pubic hair was all smeared up with it and there was even a little stream of his semen coming out of her. Well, Ralph didn't hesitate a bit. He climbed on her as soon as Bryan got out of the way. She probably was a little loose from Bryan because Ralph slid right in without showing much emotion. After a bit of fucking though, he was straining and panting just as he had when he fucked me. And they both had orgasms -- Paula's was every bit as impressive as the one she had had with Bryan."

"Wow what a story Carol. Do you get as wet telling it as I get hearing it?"

"I get wet telling it, yeah. How wet are you anyway Robin?"

"If we were in a lesbian movie, that would be the opening for us to touch each other to see who is the wettest."

"Robin, I'm not a lesbian but you know how wild I am. What time will Ted get home?"

"Not for several hours or more. I don't know if I could have real sex with you, but we could just go to the bathroom and feel each other up. I wouldn't want to have to explain a squirt spot on the sofa."

In the bathroom both women removed their jeans and panties and stood facing one another.

It was Robin who broke the silence. "Okay, I guess we'll now see who is wetter."

"What if we can't agree on who is wetter?"

"Then we can just have fun fingering each other. Oh Carol, is it okay if I play with your big titties."

"I'd love that Robin. Hey, are we supposed to embrace and kiss first? I've never had sex with a woman before."

"Me neither. But hey, we maybe just can play it by ear, or rather by pussy." Both women giggled profusely. Robin went on. "You put your finger in me and I'll put my finger in you. We both wiggle our fingers around a little, pull them out and see which one is wetter."

"Robin, you're crazier than I am!"

Facing one another, they came close and exchanged fingers. Both gasped slightly as their fingers wiggled around in each other's labia. After withdrawing and holding their fingers up together, Carol's apprehension turned out to be correct. They couldn't agree on who was wetter.

Carol panted: "I can't believe how nice that was. What now?"

Robin was also panting: " Let's forget the who's wetter stuff and just finger each other again but for longer this time. You want to cum? Wouldn't it be cool if we could cum together?"

"It'd be very cool, but you won't tell anyone will you? Not even Ted?"

"Of course not. Even if you did want to tell Bryan. We could just let it be our special little secret. I don't know if it'd bother them, but all the same, no reason to take the chance. God but you're fun to be naughty with Carol. Now here's what we do. Put one hand around my back and use the other to arouse me. I'll do the same to you. Okay?"

Carol quickly nodded her assent and they stood close together and while looking one another in the face, each put a hand down. As they swirled their fingers in each other's labia, both were swallowing with pleasure and pursing their lips. Reassuming the lead role, Carol whispered: "Follow me. If I do something, you do it too. If you feel like moving on to more, do it and I'll do it too."

Carol began massaging Robin's clitoris and Robin did likewise to her. Both were getting more and more aroused -- Carol thought it felt like little bolts of electricity were going through her brain. Then she put a finger in Robin's vagina. Robin did likewise to Carol. They worked one another's vaginas probing, swirling, stroking. Then Robin brought two fingers into play and Carol followed.

"Carol, you okay with three fingers?"

"No problem, three of your fingers are smaller than Bryan's penis."

They worked each other harder and faster. When it seemed that neither could stand up any longer, Carol threw her head back as if blacking out. Robin screamed and both felt a flow of warm liquid on their hands and thighs. Still on their feet, they had to support themselves by leaning against the vanity.

Carol was the first able to speak. "Damn but that was something. We have to do it again sometime."

"Yeah, but next time let's get all naked first. You know I really get worked up looking at your boobies."

"You don't have to wait till next time. We're all sweaty and our crotches and legs are sticky -- we've got to shower. May as well do it together. Your shower is big enough."

In fact Robin and Ted had a giant tiled shower stall with a ceiling mounted shower head. The two women first soaked and frolicked around proudly showing their nakedness to each other. Robin squeezed some shower jell into her hand.

"Carol, I can't just look at your beautiful boobies any longer. I really want to soap them up. Can I?"

Carol: "Only if you soap my pussy too and if you let me wash you too."

They got themselves all soapy and rubbed their bodies together. Robin couldn't seem to get enough of fondling Carols full breasts.

"Carol I love you boobs. I wish mine were like that."

Carol: "Don't. They bounce like hell when I run. And remember how Bryan really liked your pert little tits. In fact he liked your whole slim body. Yesterday at lunch he admitted daydreaming about it and then we both got all worked up and ended up fucking right there on the patio. Big boobs have only one advantage -- you can give a man an orgasm by rolling his penis between them. But you know, tit fucking isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather have a man's penis down between my legs than between my tits - any day."

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"No. Didn't Bryan go half out of his mind fucking you? Didn't we just give each other world class orgasms about 15 minutes ago?"

Ted came home to find the two well scrubbed Marin County housewives happily chatting on the sofa.

Carol: "Oops, what time is it. I should have left already. So sorry."

"Carol, unless you've got something else, please stay for dinner. It's really no trouble for me. During the week we just have salad and cheese and such for dinner. Now why don't you sit down in the living room with Ted while I put the food out?"

Carol accepted, no surprise to Robin because that was exactly what the two women had agreed on earlier. Ted and Carol exchanged pleasantries and small talk before the talk turned to the big event coming up.

"Carol, it's really generous of you to -, what shall I say, offer your husband so Robin and I can become parents. I never thought any woman could ever be so open and generous to a friend."

"Ted, it makes me so happy that you are so kind and understanding with Robin. The vast majority of men couldn't stand the thought of their wife having sex with another man, even if it was the only way for her to get pregnant. Ted it's just really big of you to go along with this."

"Robin probably told you that at first I had a hard time accepting this idea of intercourse. But I'm comfortable with it now and I'm glad that she and Bryan tried it out last week. We know it works between them and that eliminates another unknown when Robin ovulates, which by the way should be next week."

"And for the big event, Robin and I think it would be best if the two of you came up to Novato for the insemination. You could stay overnight and go to work the next day from there. Here's the thing though, Ted, getting pregnant necessitates getting a live sperm and an egg together at the same time in the right place, at the right time and under the right conditions. With artificial insemination, meeting those conditions isn't easy. I think that inseminating through intercourse is more reliable because there are more opportunities for the sperm and egg to meet -- what I mean is that sex is fun and couples will have intercourse more often than they're going to use the syringe. Hell, you're in the hedge fund business, you know something about statistics don't you?"

"Oh I completely agree with you. In fact, Robin and I have come to same conclusion already. We'll drive up to Novato for the insemination."

Robin came in and announced that dinner was ready. After eating they went back to the living room where Ted and Robin sat close together on the sofa and Carol took a seat in an armchair.

Ted took the lead. "I think we all agree that we do this in Novato and that you, Robin, should stay up there for the whole time that you are ovulating. Now there's the question of me watching or just being in the house. You two girls must have talked about that aspect this afternoon. Right? By the way Carol, how does Bryan see that?"

"On the subject of sex, Bryan is a 'que sera sera' person. I tend that way too, but we still need to talk about this. There's some stuff Bryan won't do and he's stubborn on those. His two great big no-go's are anal and man-man. He's the ultimate hetero. He won't touch or be touched by a man. Being watched? Yes. Look Ted, I just told Robin this afternoon, but years ago Bryan and I had a thing going with a couple in Sacramento and once Bryan did it with the wife while the husband and I watched. That was only one time but it worked. Oh boy, did it ever work! Robin can tell you about that later."

"Are you and Bryan still into swinging?"

"Oh no, that thing in Sacramento was a one-and-only and we ended it long ago. You're probably wondering what happened. Briefly, they were a nice couple and we all had good sex. It lasted less than a year and then we all realized that it was only about sex and not about personal relationships."

"This business of Bryan inseminating Robin is sort of swinging too. But you and Robin have a long-standing friendship. Bryan and I aren't super close, but we enjoy one another's company on a man to man level. What I'm getting at is, yes, I'd like to watch, at least the first time or two. But I can't take off work any time next week, so during the day, you three will be on your own."

Robin was really moved. "Oh Ted, I love you so." And she kissed him deeply.

Carol interrupted. "Ted, there's something else we wanted to talk about."

Seeing Ted's worried look, Carol continued: "Don't worry, I'm sure it's going to work out but we need to talk about it before you come up there next week."

Robin broke in: "Ted, Carol and I talked about it this afternoon for quite some time." She took Ted's hand and squeezed tightly before continuing. "This is tough because I know how sensitive this can be. Ted, it's about size. Look, you know from what I told you about the sex that I had with Bryan Tuesday night that he has a really big one."

"So if we have a boy, he's got a good chance of having a bigger penis than I do. That doesn't seem like a problem. Look, I used to dread the shower after high school gym class because my penis was smaller than what most of the other guys had. There was one guy who had one double the size of mine. He ended up marrying a girl whom I had dated for a while. I often wondered what she thought the first time she saw that monster of his."

"You never told me that before. Was she your first time?"

"Her name was Mary Sue. No we never really had intercourse. We would both get our undies off and play with each other. One time though, she begged me to fuck her, but I only got the head of my penis in to her labia and we both chickened out."

Carol was moved by Ted's revelation. "Ooooh, that's a sexy story. You poor fellow Ted. So you never got to fuck Mary Sue huh? Moving along with what we were talking about, Ted, I haven't seen your penis but Bryan does have a really big one. Are you sure you'll be okay watching as it goes in and out of Robin?"

"Look, it's a known fact that many men get aroused watching a penis go in and out. That's why they show such detail in porn films and who watches porn? Mostly men. Anyway Carol, Robin's already told me all about Tuesday. Robin, did you tell Carol how the two of us screwed afterwards when you got home?"

Carol interjected: "Yes she did. And Ted, I'd really like to see the thing that makes Robin scream so loud that you have to close the windows. And look, since I've gone and let my husband fuck Robin, don't you think I could at least see your penis?"

"Ted hasn't had his shower yet. So Carol, how about if we all got in the shower together?"

"Sounds good to me, wow this is going to be fun! Ted?"

Up the stairs they went and all three undressing in record time. Ted was already hard and in spite of that, Carol could easily see that he wasn't circumcised because his foreskin still covered part of the head. At first they just stood around in a circle, facing in looking at one another's naked bodies and letting the hot water flow down over them.

"Well Carol, now you've seen my dick. Do you want to measure me too?"

"Oh that sounds like fun. But I don't think we have a ruler here. Remind me later. I've never measured a penis before. Ted, I've got something else in mind. Maybe Robin told you, but Bryan is circumcised and it's been years and years since I've played with a foreskin. Would you mind? Robin, you don't mind either do you?"

Carol thought she saw his penis twitch when she said that. Ted eagerly assented and Carol didn't have to wait for Robin to say anything because that was another thing the two women had talked about earlier in the day. Carol moved around to Ted's back and reached around both sides to take his penis in her hands. Holding it underneath with her left hand, she used the thumb and forefinger of her right hand to retract the foreskin and expose the head. Ted could only moan with pleasure. Robin looked on with a pleasant smile, showing she was pleased that Carol was so interested in her husband's penis. Carol withdrew her left hand from his penis and reached from behind and between his legs to cup his scrotum. At the same time she masturbated him slowly. How different it was from Bryan and she wasn't comparing size either. Ted's foreskin was in the forefront of her emotions. Masturbating Ted was a matter of working the foreskin, back to expose the head and then on the upstroke partially covering the head. With Bryan, whose circumcision was rather tight, giving a hand-job was a matter of her hand gliding over the shaft and a lube was helpful. With uncut guys like Ted, the foreskin moved on the shaft so much that a lube wasn't really needed.

jackie43
jackie43
88 Followers