Sperm Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin, looking on said: "Carol, be careful Ted might go off before the main event."

"That's why I'm going so slow. God this is something. I forgot how much fun a foreskin can be. I wish Bryan still had his."

Ted moaning and panting: "Carol, you're greedy. He's got such a big dick and you wish it still had a foreskin."

"I wish we hadn't started this size stuff. You know what? When we get together next week, Robin and I are going to measure you both."

Ted, who liked having Carol's hands on his penis: "Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A promise. I like the challenge of trying to measure you guys soft."

Robin giggled uncontrollably. Ted was too far gone to laugh.

"I think Ted is going to squirt soon. Carol, didn't you want to fuck him first?"

Ted's first stream of semen shot out and hit Robin's belly. The second and third didn't go as far, but were still impressive. Carol wondered if that was what drove Robin to scream so loud. She now regretted masturbating his penis for so long.

Ted collapsed to his knees where he ended up looking straight at Robin's pussy. He beckoned her closer and kissed her pubic hair passionately before moving lower and licking her clitoris. Meanwhile Carol had dropped to her knees as well and held his now soft and much smaller penis in her hand. Robin closed her eyes and trembled. Carol didn't know if Robin really topped out or not because Robin happened to be where the shower was strongest. Carol turned off the water.

Ted said the obvious. "Now would be a good time to measure me soft."

Robin agreed. "I'll go look for a ruler. And Carol don't you dare touch his penis before I get back. If he even looks like he's going to get hard, get a cold washcloth."

By the time Robin returned with the ruler, Carol and Ted were already dried off and waiting by the big vanity with the double sinks.

Robin took charge. "Okay Ted, lay your penis on the vanity top and go up close so we don't have to measure in the air."

Carol wanted to clear up the rules. "Do we measure to the tip of the head or to the end of the foreskin? Hey, with Bryan, we don't have to make that decision."

Robin seemed to know how. "To the tip of the head silly, that's what says how deep he can go into our pussies."

"Okay, I read three and a quarter inches to the tip. If we included the foreskin, we

could add five eighths.

Ted had an objection. "Don't I get credit for my foreskin? It has volume and makes me thicker."

Carol said that next time she would bring Bryan's calipers.

Ted: "Don't. I'd just get depressed when you compare my girth to Bryan's."

Robin: "This size shit is getting to me."

Ted: " You girls started the subject. I said right from the beginning I would be okay watching Bryan slam his monster into Robin."

Robin: "Ted, there you go again!"

Carol: "Okay guys, that's enough. We've got better things to do. All three of us are pretty worked up. How about if we lay down in your big bed and smoke a joint. It's close to eight. I've been here since two and I still haven't been fucked by Ted."

Robin nearly blurted out about the nice orgasm Carol had had that afternoon when they fingered each other. That wouldn't have been fair though because she had gotten off at the same time and she had gotten off again in the shower, thanks to Carol's jacking Ted off.

The joint seemed to help. Robin, knowing she was going to be in the observer role, took more drags than Carol and Ted together. Ted and Carol were engrossed in each other. Groping, kissing, fingering, twisting. Ted was really hard, though still as before, the foreskin covered part of the head except when Carol playfully tugged it back. Whenever she did that, she would take the head in her mouth, lips snugly around it and blow or suck lightly.

Seeing his penis throbbing madly, Carol murmured: "Ted, sorry I shouldn't have taken you so far. Can you hold back long enough for us to have a good fuck? I really want it and I really want to come when you do."

"Should I get on top or do you want to Carol?"

"Goddamn Ted, just fuck me how you please. Robin, are the windows closed?" With that, Carol rolled over on her back and spread her thighs. Ted took the cue quickly and got on top. Carol pulled her knees up and before Ted could really get going, the backs of her knees were on his shoulders and she was humping madly. Carol was skilled at sex and was able to control certain muscles in the walls of her vagina. These muscles were strong, strong enough that a guy fucking her felt like his penis was in a hot clamp. For guys like Ted with a moderate penis, that clamping action was a real ego booster that egged them on to higher performance. When she clamped him, he pounded harder and Carol's climax came in a rush. Her head was hot, she thought she would faint, a rippling wave started at her clitoris and roared up her vaginal canal. After a light scream, she felt the warm fluid leave her and she felt it flow down over her anus and into the cleft between her buttocks. Carol collapsed back and her legs slipped off Ted's back. When she caught her breath, she could feel that he was still inside of her and still hard.

"Ted, you didn't get off!"

"No, why don't you get on top and fuck me now?"

Without disconnecting, they rolled over and Carol humped him and clamped him for all she was worth. When she thought maybe he didn't have any juice left, it came. Carol felt a big shot of semen hit her insides. It was followed by two more and then she collapsed against him.

Afterwards, the three lay back and smoked another joint. Now even more relaxed, Robin suggested that Ted nuzzle Carol's boobs. Ted was only too glad to oblige and Carol enjoyed the attention. After a while Robin said she wished she had big boobs like that for Ted to enjoy.

Ted left Carol and turned to Robin and began sucking on her left nipple, at the same time leaving his right hand on Carols boobs. Carol got up, went to Robin's other side and sucked on Robin's right nipple. Now both heads were side by side and busily sucking Robin's hard and throbbing nipples. Although Robin was moaning all the while, it came as a surprise when she suddenly she screamed and raised her hips off the bed. She had climaxed from nipple stimulation alone!

The three collapsed together, intertwined on the bed and fell asleep.

Friday and the weekend

In preparation for the effort and time that would be needed when Robin ovulated, Bryan got ahead of his workload by spending a good part of the weekend in his office.

The work that Brian did well and got paid well for doing was connected to the fact that California is earthquake country. Whoever builds has to present to the building inspector's office for approval, plans that satisfy the earthquake oriented building codes. In the case of really simple buildings, the county or city building inspector can easily see if the plan is adequate. For anything more complex, like most of the houses and commercial buildings in hilly Marin County, a licensed structural engineer has to sign the plans as being adequate. In special cases, the engineer even has to submit calculations. These drawings and calculations is what Bryan did. There are lots of folks with money living in Marin and they like to build and rebuild. That was Bryan's bread and butter. His clients, contractors and architects, had learned that Bryan would turn down work if the deadline was too close. Still, he got work because he was good and he was fast. That was how he avoided stress and made a good living.

Wednesday

On Wednesday morning, Carol came up to Bryan's office and told him that Ted and Robin would be coming that evening.

That evening, the two couples had dinner on the patio in back near the hot tub.

Ted, looking over at the hot tub, "Bryan, I look at the hot tub and I think, 'Oh this is where Bryan walked out and exposed himself to my wife'."

"Actually Carol tricked me into it."

"Lucky thing she did. I heard you didn't go for the bait over coffee in the living room."

"I'm a conservative engineer. I don't jump into things so quickly."

"Bullshit! You a conservative? Ha! I know you voted for Obama."

"Sure, I voted for Obama just like 100,000 other folks in Marin County. You voted for McCain didn't you? How does it feel to get beaten 4 to 1?" (That was about the ratio of Obama to McCain in affluent Marin County in 2008.) "Anyway being a conservative engineer wouldn't necessarily mean that I'm conservative politically, which I think I am. Truthfully, I was gonna vote for McCain but then he caved in to those Tea Party assholes and chose that stupid Palin cunt as a running mate."

At that point, Robin had had enough of the political hick-hack. "Stop it you guys, we've got a baby to make."

Bryan couldn't have agreed more. "Right you are Robin, and baby making is a lot more fun than politics. Especially now without the cup and syringe."

"Come on now Bryan, you got terrific hand-jobs. Carol and I had to screw around with the cup and syringe. And poor Robin had to put up with getting the syringe stuck in her."

Carol brought up the practical. "How about if I clear away the dinner stuff and the rest of you get in the hot tub and get relaxed? I won't be long."

Bryan, addressing Robin and Ted, "Robin, you know the drill already. But Ted for your benefit, we shower first and go in nude."

Ted had no objection. "Considering what's coming tonight, the nudity shouldn't be an issue. Let's go for it!"

The three undressed right on the patio, showered together and got in the hot tub. Carol wasn't long clearing away the dinner stuff and joined them.

Bryan: "Ted, I know Carol talked to you and Robin last week about the swinging we did with the couple in Sacramento. Let me repeat that was something we did with that one couple. That was years ago and it didn't go on all that long. Honestly, it broke off when Carol and I realized that there was nothing but sexual thrills in it. What we have with you and Robin is something a lot stronger and I think it can last a lot longer too."

Robin: "But the sex part is pretty good too. Bryan, last week Tuesday was a real dream. I honestly don't know what was better, what you and I did or what Ted and I did after I told him what you and I had done."

Carol: "I know how you feel Robin and I'm glad that both Bryan and Ted can satisfy you so well. But you know, it just isn't important whether you had a better orgasm with Bryan or with Ted. Both were terrific and that's what's important. You know I think all this counting and measuring and comparing is too big a part of people's lives. When we go skiing at Alpine Meadows, we run into people who can only talk about how many runs they made down Scott Chute. When we mention the view over Lake Tahoe, they don't know what we're talking about. When we go to Heavenly, we meet people who've never even noticed the desert below when they ski the backside. Bicycling: It's all about the miles they've done since January. In Europe we talked to motorcyclists who rave about the 5 big passes they've gone over, but they can't begin to tell you the name of one peak or one town along the way."

Robin: "Bryan, I gather that Carol didn't tell you, but you are kind of the reason behind why we got on this kick of denouncing counting and measuring. Or maybe I should say that your penis is behind it. Look you and Ted got naked together with me after dinner. You had to see that you are a lot bigger than Ted. But so what? Sure our sex last week was a raging affair. I was really steaming when you fucked me -- both times. But when I got home and told Ted, he fucked me too and I got really steamy too. So what's the big deal? Another thing. I've always been so envious of Carol's boobs and I know Ted has a hard time keeping his eyes off them. Mine are a lot smaller but can you believe it -- last Tuesday Ted and Carol got me to orgasm just by sucking on my nipples? Oops sorry, Carol, that just slipped out."

Bryan: "Don't be. Damn but that's erotic! Look I want to be open with all of you. This talk has gotten to me." He rose up so that his erection was clear of the water and all could see."

Ted: "Jeez, that actually went into you Robin?"

Robin: "Yes, and without using any lube, didn't it Carol?"

Carol: "It sure did. I had the lube ready but Bryan was plowing deep before I got the cap off."

Ted: "Damn, what are we waiting for and he rose up too, also with a very hard penis sticking out."

When they got to the bedroom door, Bryan stopped them and told Carol and Ted to go in first. Then as he had the previous week, he carried Robin to the big king size bed and two lay down in the middle. Ted and Carol sat leaning against the head board on opposite sides. Bryan and Robin were kissing madly, both their bodies twisting and turning in passion. Bryan sucked on her nipples and she threw up her knees and pounded her feet on the bed. He kissed his way down her stomach and to her crotch where he first kissed her pubic hair lightly and then licked her clitoris. From the liquid already trickling from her slit, he knew she was ready and that he would be able to just slide in. When the head of his penis entered her labia, she trembled mightily and tossed her legs over Bryan's shoulders.

Bryan knew Robin was ready but he held back because he loved the feel of the head of his penis trolling between wet labia and Robin's were more than wet. When he trolled up, the head grazed her clitoris. When he trolled down, it grazed the entrance to her vagina and each time he grazed that entrance, Robin thought he might enter. What was he waiting for? Bryan liked sexual talk and music to his ears was when his partner asked to be penetrated. He kept trolling. The tension built.

Finally she said the magic words. "Bryan, put it in me, I want all of you." Without a word of assent, Bryan went in as far as he dared without hitting her cervix. Then the two began humping.

Ted and Carol were both transfixed from watching the passion. Ted could barely restrain himself from jacking off. Carol was mad with desire and wondered how long she could keep from touching herself. The two looked at each other, expectant eyes and naughty grins on their faces. How long could this go on?

Robin's feet pounded Bryan's back and she let out a screech as her belly tensed up and her hips rose.

Bryan: "Oh Robin you're there aren't you?"

Robin gasped: "Yes, now give me my baby!"

She was sure she could feel the tension in his scrotum and then she felt his big penis jerk inside of her. Robin thought she could feel every drop of the warm semen hit the walls of her vagina. Then they collapsed together and kissed madly.

Ted looked over to Carol who responded by raising her eyebrows and tossing her head to suggest that they go to the spare bedroom. No sooner on the bed and they were locked together. Ted, although a big fan of Carol's boobs, didn't start with them nor did he finger her. He entered her immediately, went all the way in and fucked her loose wet vagina with wild thrusts. Carol was so out of it with passion that at first she forgot to use the muscles in the walls of her vagina to clamp Ted's penis. When she did, he moaned and couldn't hold back any longer. Carol stayed clamped around his softening penis and then came too. When she relaxed, his soft slippery penis fell out. He looked at her boobs and buried his face between them.

Carol, always one who enjoyed having her boobs admired and played with, simply lay back reveled in pleasure. After a while though even that wasn't enough to satisfy her lust. Breaking off she looked down at Ted's crotch and noticed he was no longer completely soft and his glans were beginning to protrude from his foreskin. Carol knew exactly what she wanted and she knew Ted would too. Taking the shaft of his penis in her hand she put her lips to the end of his glans and used them to push his foreskin back. Then he was treated to the pleasure of Carol's tongue tickling and massaging his glans.

In the meantime, the noise coming from the master bedroom made it pretty apparent that Bryan and Robin were taking seriously the need for multiple copulations. Ted had thought that he and Carol might be able to fuck at least once more. However, her tongue on his glans followed by expert sucking closed off that option. Afterwards Carol showed him her open mouth before she swallowed.

The next morning, Carol drove Ted to San Rafael to catch the ferry to San Francisco. When she got home and entered the house, she smiled upon hearing the moaning in the big bedroom. Bryan seemed to be taking his sperm donor role pretty seriously. Amazingly, Bryan actually got some work done that day. Later that morning she went into the garage and heard them going at it in his office.

In the afternoon the three had coffee together on the patio.

Carol: By my count, you two have done it twice since breakfast.

Robin: "We're not counting, we're just fucking as much as we can."

Carol: "I wish Ted were here to put it to me. God but I love his cute little penis and the way the foreskin works."

Bryan: "You mean you wish my parents hadn't had me circumcised?"

Carol: "One doesn't exclude the other. You know how much I like your penis. It's just that when I hear you two doing it, I can't help but think how I'm missing out. I'm already thinking about the stuff Bryan and I are going to do once your ovulation is over."

Robin: "Carol, I'm so sorry if you feel left out, but you know how important it is to me that I get pregnant. How would it be if you joined us for the next go round? That'd be okay with you Bryan, wouldn't it?"

Bryan: "Sure, I'd like it even more if Carol were with us."

Another sip of coffee they were off to the big bedroom. They would have done it on the patio but Robin's buttocks were still sore from the pounding on the office floor. At the door, Bryan insisted on carrying Robin in. After he picked her up, Carol took him by his hard penis and led him to the bed.

In bed, Carol inched in close to the writhing intertwined Bryan and Robin, alternately kissing both Robin and Bryan passionately on the lips. Reaching down to there grinding groins, she first felt Bryan's throbbing penis and then Robin's soaking wet pussy. "Good grief, what are you two waiting for a blessing or something?"

Robin panting: "Actually, the blessing sounds like a good idea. Say doesn't the pope kiss when he blesses?"

Carol took the hint. Pushing the two apart she planted a kiss on the head of Bryan's penis and then licked Robin's pussy. "Bless the two of you and the child you're about to make."

Ted returned that night but this time right after dinner, Bryan and Robin went straight away to the big bedroom while Ted and Carol played with each other in the pool and later went to bed in the guest room.

Three weeks later Robin still hadn't gotten her period and the urine test confirmed that the donation from Bryan had worked. For the next 7 months the two couples got together from time to time but without partner exchange. After around 8 months Carol got a call from Robin who asked her to come down and spend the evening. Robin couldn't have sex any longer and Ted was tiring of the hand-jobs. Carol was only too glad to oblige. The three were not on the sofa long before they retired, first to the shower and then to the bed.

In February of the following year, Bryan and Carol were on ski vacation in Utah when Melanie was born.

A few months later Robin telephoned and asked Carol if she thought Bryan could babysit with Melanie on Tuesday of the next week. Carol was surprised that she would want Bryan to babysit. Robin went on to explain: "Ever since, well I don't know how long, Ted has talked about getting circumcised. I finally agreed and he is going ahead with it."

"Jesus, Robin. That's a surprise but kind of a shame. I liked his foreskin. Remember that first time when the three of us showered together?"