Sperm Donor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how you feel, but like I said, Ted has been thinking about it for a long time. Seeing Bryan, well I think that did it."

"Robin, circumcising Ted's penis won't make it bigger."

"It's about esthetics. Ted is very self-conscious about his long foreskin and for sex, such a long foreskin can be a disadvantage."

"I'll talk to Bryan and let you know if he can get away. Oh, when and where exactly is Ted going to say goodbye to his foreskin?"

"It's scheduled for 9:30 AM next week Tuesday. At this urology clinic in San Rafael where they have an out-patient surgery unit. We need to be there at 8:30 for paperwork and pre-op."

"Wait a minute, why Bryan? I'd be glad to babysit with Melanie."

"At first I was going to ask you to come and babysit, but I really would like you to be there with me. Actually Ted really wants you to be there too."

Bryan was even more surprised but he was getting attached to his little biological daughter and wasn't one for needless argument.

Ted, Robin and Carol got to the clinic ahead of time and after the paperwork was done, they sat down in the waiting area. Ted was visibly nervous about the upcoming operation so Robin and Carol both held his sweaty hands. The pre-op nurse, a blonde stocky woman in her mid-50's came out and asked them to follow her to the pre-op area. Carol was about to wish Ted luck or something like that, but Robin said she should come along with them into the pre-op.

The pre-op area was a long hallway with doors leading to cubicles and the stocky blond nurse directed them to one and told Ted he should undress, remove all jewelry, put on the hospital gown and lie down on the table. She seemed surprised that two women were with Ted, and asked if he was comfortable with being exposed to both. She seemed satisfied when he explained that Robin was his wife and Carol was a close friend of them both.

When the nurse came back, she had an injection kit with her.

"According to the forms you filled out, you want your circumcision to be high and medium loose. I'm going to give you an injection to make you get an erection. Then I'll be able to show you how your penis will look with that style. If you like the way it looks, we make a mark so the doctor will know where to cut. If you don't like it, we can try another style." She took the injection kit from her dress pocket, hesitated and said: "By the way, would you ladies like to save him the injection."

Robin and Carol answered in unison: "Oh we'd rather save him the injection."

"Be careful though, if you overdo it, I'll have to give the injection anyway. Call me when you have his penis ready."

Carol pulled up the bottom of the gown to reveal Ted's penis, which had already started to grow. She cupped his scrotum while Robin, on the other side of the table, masturbated him slowly and tenderly.

When the nurse came in again, she complimented Robin and Carol on the good job they had done. Then she put on surgical gloves, asked Ted to sit up. With her thumb and forefinger, she retracted his foreskin so the head was nearly free. Then to Ted, "Sir, with medium loose, this is how your circumcised penis will look when erect. Is that okay or would you like it tighter?"

Ted turning to Carol and Robin: "I think it should be tighter. What do you girls think?"

Both women nodded their assent and together with husky voices said: "Yes, a little tighter!"

After getting the tightness that all three were satisfied with and marking, the nurse told them she also needed to make a mark with Ted's penis in the non-erect condition. Normally she used a cooling spray, but would the two ladies like to spare Ted that as well? Both women eagerly nodded and the nurse left saying: "Oh yes, there's a box of tissues on the nightstand behind you."

When she came back for the non-erect condition, Ted's penis was flaccid. After complimenting the two women on the fast work and perfect cleanup, she retracted the foreskin, a mark was agreed upon and she told Carol and Robin that it was time and they could now wait out front.

In the waiting room Carol and Robin, at first felt a little strange -- people do that when a loved one is taken away to surgery - even for something routine like circumcision. Carol looked at Robin: "What?"

"Ted can't have sex for something like 6 weeks. We should have had this done during that last two months before Melanie was born -- you know when my pussy was off limits."

"Robin, either way he has to be chaste for a month and a half."

"And me? I got the green light only two weeks ago. He's not even supposed to get erections for most of the six weeks."

Carol was quick to offer a solution. "Maybe I could volunteer Bryan?"

"Oh Carol, when Bryan fucked me to get me pregnant with Melanie, that was one thing. But now? Somehow it would make me feel cheap if I had to come up to Novato for a fuck."

Indeed, once Robin had become pregnant, the two couples had made social visits but hadn't done any more partner exchanges.

Carol squeezed Robin's hand and said, "How about if I came down to help you babysit once or twice a week? Just a nice afternoon together while Ted is at work."

"You mean like that afternoon when we talked about whether Ted should watch Bryan fuck me?"

Carol: "That's pretty much what I had in mind. By the way, when does Ted go back to work?"

"Monday. I'll give you a call if he doesn't go to work. Otherwise, see you then."