The Counselor and the Captain

Story Info
Threesome adventure part of a series called The Captain.
11.7k words
4.43
7.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to stay away from him for nine months. She purposely put that distance there. She wanted to make sure that if he wanted his wife and his life that he had every opportunity to make that decision and she wouldn't be in his way. The loneliness she felt at times was unbearable. She would close her eyes and remember all the times they had together, the laughter, the love she knows they shared. It all makes her very sad in so many ways. Sometimes she feels she wasted so much time but then others she knows she has experienced love she most likely won't ever again. She longs for him and the connection they shared.

She has dated other men. Most were one date and then it was done. A couple stretched out to two dates or three and were never intimate. One man she calls The Counselor, she has dated for several months. He is a nice man. He is older, a runner, a lawyer, hot, smart and she had a lot in common with him. They always have a great time on their dates. Museums, concerts, ballet, movies, picnics, he is always creative and it seemed he always knew what she liked.

After several dates, he reached out and grabbed her hand to hold it while they were walking. It felt weird but it wasn't bad and it was nice so she let him. One day as he was dropping her off after they had a date he leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed furiously and he pulled her in and hugged her close to his chest. He smelled manly, sandalwood with hints of citrus she thinks. When he hugged her, she would bury her face in his neck and close her eyes and breathe him in. He would hold her tighter against him and kiss her cheek running his hands through her hair. The problem was that she was remembering her captain and how his touch felt so soothing and comforting. She knew this was wrong and wasn't fair to the counselor but she couldn't help herself. Maybe in time she could grow to love this man.

They had a date the very next evening, he held her hand and everything is going great. They are having a great time and at the end of the evening he walks her to her door then pulls her in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. Just as he goes to kiss her on the cheek she stops him with her hand on his cheek. She looks deep in his eyes because she wants to know he wants this too. He pulls her tighter against him and his hand moves up and tangles in her hair and his other hand moves down over her ass pulling her tight against him. He pulls her head back to look in her eyes and brushes his lips lightly over hers almost as if he's asking permission. Her nails dig into the flesh on his back and a growl rumbles from his chest. Hot breaths of air pass between them as they stand there waiting for permission from each other.

"Kiss me," she whispers against his lips and he consumes her immediately. His kiss is firm and demanding and her toes literally curl from all the sensations he brings up for her. She returns his kiss with just as much passion. His other hand moves over her ass and pulls her against his growing hard-on. She goes to reach down and run her hand over his pants and he grabs her hand and pins it behind her back. Spinning her to face her door, he pins both hands over her head and grinds against her ass. She has worn a shorter sun dress this evening on their date and it rides up revealing tempting flesh.

He leans in close to her ear and whispers, "I don't want to go further than what you want to go and scare you away but I want you to know that I want you so much," he whispers in a gruff voice in her ear causing goose bumps to erupt on her skin. She begins to think that maybe this man could be the one to take the captain off her mind for good.

"I want you too. I want to feel your skin against mine," she tells him with passion and need lacing her voice.

Taking the keys from her hand, he unlocks the door and guides her inside, closes and locks the door again. "Bedroom?" he questions her and she points in the direction he needs to go. "Good girl, now follow me please." He commands and she follows him down the hall into her bedroom. "Strip for me, I want to watch you unwrap your gorgeous body for me like a present," his voice is raspy and his pupils are dilated with need. She removes her espadrilles and pulls the sundress over her head dropping it to the floor. She stands there in a matching bra and panty set. They are a burgundy color and contrast nicely with her tanned skin. "God, you are so beautiful. It's taking everything I have to sit here and watch. I just want to ravage you!" He tells her and she steps closer so he can touch her.

He runs his hands over her plump breasts and then down her waist to her cheeky panties. He pulls her closer so she stands between his legs and his hands move up and around to her back taking in every inch. Finally, his hands move down over her ass and squeeze her firm globes. A contented sigh comes from him and he immediately smacks her ass hard leaving a large hand print and a satisfying sting and burn for her. She returns the sigh and mumbles something he doesn't hear. His hand rubs over the hand print and he smacks the other cheek hard and fast again. He can smell her excitement. He bets she is wet for him. Wanting to taste her, "Continue stripping please," he states calmly not taking his eyes from her.

She reaches behind and unfastens her bra, holding it to her breasts she waits until his eyes meet hers. When they do, she drops the bra and his eyes slowly move down over the large globes of flesh. He takes in the tanned flesh and the taut brown nipples begging for his attention. He reaches out and runs his thumb lightly over that erect flesh and she shivers. Her bra hangs on one finger and she tosses across the room as he grabs her by the waist and pulls her close. His hands go up to each round fleshy globe squeezing firmly while pinching her nipples. She gasps in pleasure and his mouth encircles her sensitive peak. He feasts on her. Licking, nipping, biting, sucking and kissing his way around and all over her beautiful breasts.

Once she is properly devoured and a shaking near orgasmic mess, he stops and hooks his thumbs into those sexy cheeky panties. Burying his face between her breasts, he starts to tug her panties down over her ass and down her legs to land at her feet. His hands move over her bare ass and he can't wait to taste her. He urges her to move back slightly and he look hers in the eyes, leans in and kisses her deep and with so much emotion.

Guiding her to the bed he lays her gently down on the soft sheets and slides up in bed between her legs. "I want to taste you," he tells her in a deep, needy voice. He bends her knees up and spreads her legs wide so he can taste heaven. First though, he wants to take in her scent. Leaning in close, he buries his face in her center and breathes in deep taking in her essence. Tilting his head slightly to look in her eyes, he begins to lick her delicious core.

His tongue is magic. He licks and sucks all the right places. Just when she knows she is going to cum, he stops or moves and doesn't let her. She is a mess. His tongue is lashing against her clit fast and hard and her hips are gyrating against his face. He has two fingers buried in her pussy pushed up against her g-spot. He's finger fucking her and lashing her clit with his tongue and she can't hold back any longer. Crying out his name at the top of her lungs, she cums into his mouth as he drinks her in, his eyes never leaving hers. When she is starting to come down from her orgasm, he pulls his fingers from her sensitive pussy and licks them. He crawls over her and kisses her again. She feels his hard cock against her and her hips move needing him inside her. He has on way too many clothes for her tastes. She needs to feel his skin against hers. She starts unbuttoning his shirt but the buttons are small and she fumbles with them impatiently. She decides then she cannot wait and she rips the shirt open sending buttons flying to the floor and over the bed.

Chuckling he pulls the shirt off and smiles, "That's a first, no one has ever been that impatient to get to me," amazement laces his voice.

"I need to feel you. I need to feel you against me, inside me, on top of me," her voice is husky with desire and he sees the truth in her eyes. She reaches for his belt and before he knows what is happening, his pants are open and she is pushing them down his legs with her feet. Once her hand wraps around him he moans in delight. She feels so good. He can't wait to be inside her.

The whole time she cannot take her eyes off him. He is beautiful. A runner's body. Lean and thin, muscled and lithe. Her hands skim over the hard surface of his skin and he moans at her touch. They take their time and touch, kiss, lick, and enjoy each other for a long time. By the time, they get to the actual sex, they are desperate for each other. His cock is long and thick and he enters her wet pussy hard and fast. His rhythm is relentless. Their eyes never leaving each other's, they both cry out as they cum. He fills her pussy full of his seed and she cums soaking them both. He collapses on top of her and kisses her lips. Rolling off her, he pulls her to him and holds her tight.

"That was like nothing I have ever experienced before," he tells her. He runs his hand over her back while the other hand has pulled her arm across him. They hold each other in the moonlight that shines through the window of her bedroom for a while before either one speaks. "That was the best experience of my life. I don't know how you felt about it, I can't make assumptions. I want to continue to see you. In fact, I want us to be exclusive please. Please do me the honor of being my girl," he smiles and kisses her lips.

She can't resist him. He's adorable and hot. "Of course, I will be your girl," she tells him as she rolls on top of him. She grinds on his cock and he springs back to life. "Feels like someone else is happy too," she grins mischievously as she grinds harder and faster against him. The cum from their last time coats his cock and balls as she glides over him. Watching her as she rides him, makes him want to do that with her.

"Would you be willing to ride me?" He queries. She can tell he wants that so much. She also knows that his big cock would be even deeper.

Reaching up and pinching her nipples, she moans in delight. Just that little bit of pain is delicious to her. She reaches down and grabs his cock and stands it up then rises on her knees to position herself over him so he can enter her. She leaves the head of his cock just at her entrance and waits teasing him and herself, while he pinches and squeezes her luscious globes of flesh. When she can no longer stand it, she sits down on him hard and fast. She moans shamelessly as he fills her tight pussy. "Fuck" tumbles from his lips as her tightness surrounds him too. With her head thrown back, she rides him hard. Her hands on his thighs gives her leverage to ride up and down his magnificent cock.

He watches himself disappear inside her pussy over and over. Grabbing her hips, he pulls her up so she lays on top of him. He needs to see her beautiful blue eyes. He wraps his arms around her and bends his knees, they are forehead to forehead now and eye to eye. He begins thrust inside her and smack her ass. She moans in delight. Her pussy soaks his cock and that makes him more excited. He reaches down and runs his finger over that forbidden dark hole.

"Fuck, yes," she whispers against his lips as she looks in his eyes. She needs to be filled, taken, owned, loved, cherished. She wants someone to just love her and hold her again. Tears spring from her eyes and fall over him.

"Are you okay?" He asks with genuine concern in his voice.

"I'm more than okay," She tries to smile. She really likes this man and she is going to give this a shot but she knows she still loves her captain. She can't deny it in her heart or her head any longer. Maybe it took this to start to get over him, she doesn't know. All she knows is that this man has made a connection with her.

He kisses her lips gently and she returns the kiss. The kisses become more passionate and the thrusts start to get harder and faster. His hand moves again down to her ass to probe that forbidden hole and she moans her approval. His finger enters gently and she kisses his lips to urge him on. He pushes his large finger deeper and pulls towards their heads. She moans at the pain and he thrusts his hard cock faster. He can feel her quiver around him. Her pussy is getting wetter and she is squirting cum and cumming, screaming in pleasure. He empties inside her pussy shouting out that it's his now. On the final stroke he smacks her ass hard leaving a red hand print on her left cheek.

She collapses on his chest in exhaustion. He rolls to the side still holding her tight. They fall asleep with sated smiles and dreams of a future. Sometime in the middle of the night, he wakes, dresses quickly and leaves. Before he does, he scribbles out a note

I am so sorry to do this. I cannot stay with you all night. There is so much
I have not told you that I must. Please know that I have really grown to
care for you so very much. Please give me a chance to explain. I will
be back in town in a few days. I will explain everything then I promise.
Until then, you will be on my mind and in my heart my love.

She wakes to find the note on his pillow. Reading it with his cum still inside her she hangs her head and cries. She already knows what his secret is or thinks she does. He is married. She had a feeling. She asked and he dodged the question. Her friend assured her that he wasn't. She will spend the next few days deciding whether she will allow him to explain what is going on. She feels so stupid right now. Jumping out of bed, she runs to the shower and turns it to the hottest setting she can stand. After it's warm, she steps in and lets the water cascade over her body washing away what she thought could have been a good thing for them both. How could she be so stupid?? Why is she such a magnet for married men?? Hanging her head in shame she cries.

Washing her hair and her body she contemplates what she could change about herself. She doesn't consider herself ugly although she could stand to lose some weight. So far, most men have enjoyed her figure. She receives a lot of compliments but she does try to watch what she eats.

Her usual routine starts and she dries her hair straight and considers makeup. She has to work for the next several days then she has a party the next weekend at the lake. The week passes slowly and she remains upset at how things are and with herself. She talks to her friends hosting the party and tries to get out of coming but they won't let her out of it.

The day of the party comes, she packs her beach bag with the essentials and a change of clothes. She decides on waterproof eyeliner and mascara, picks out her favorite skirtini, slides into her sandals, grabs her towels and heads to the lake to meet her friends and their families.

Today is a birthday party for one of the kids and she was told it will be a huge affair. Swimming, boating, fishing, picnicking, volley ball, sun bathing, and lots of talking and a bon fire for roasting marshmallows and s'mores later when it gets dark. She rechecks her sunscreen supply making sure there is enough. The goal today is to get a better tan, enjoy the company of friends, and not think about the Counselor or the Captain for that matter.

She arrives at the lake and her friends are gathered there already. They see her and everyone starts talking and asking how her date with the Counselor went. She begins to tell what happened but is interrupted when the host tells everyone that to get to the beach area they want to go to everyone must get on one of the three boats available. She hangs back, she doesn't care which boat she rides on, she knows the families want to ride together so she waits until everyone else is on to see where there's room for her-if there is any. She's used to being left behind really. Everyone piles onto the boats and they take off immediately as they fill up.

The last boat available is empty luckily and as she makes her way towards it then she realizes who is driving the boat. She quickly turns and walks back towards her car to leave and feels a hand around her arm turning her around. She is pulled into a hard chest and arms encircle her. A familiar scent reaches her nose and she breathes it in deep. She doesn't dare hold him back, not in such a public setting like this. She can't.

"Please baby, put your arms around me and hold me too, I need to feel you just as much as you need to feel me," he pleads, his voice desperate. He holds her tighter, his fingers digging into her skin from where he's gripping her. She slowly moves her arms and encircles his waist. Flashbacks of old times roll through her mind and she hugs him closer. She begins to cry hard. "Shhh, I have you baby girl, I have you. I have missed you so much. I have thought about you every day, every minute of every day. I couldn't get you out of my head, I tried," he whispers into her hair. "I close my eyes and I see your face, I hear your voice, I long for your kisses," he pulls back to look her in the eyes. "I need you in my life, I needed to tell you face to face. I tried to set up meetings and you avoided me. I sent messages and you didn't respond to some of them. I began to think that the letter I saw, the one you wrote to me was not true," he searches her eyes for answers.

"I saw the messages, I avoided them because I thought you had chosen your wife and I was giving you the room to work things out with her. I didn't want to be the reason you left her. I didn't want you to regret anything," she tells him as tears fall down her cheeks. "The truth is that I still mean that letter, I tried moving on but I can't. I find that I think only of you," she hangs her head, shame written all over her face.

"My wife showed me that letter after a series of arguments over several days. Things had been going good for a while I thought but then I found out that she had been meeting that man I had suspected all along. In fact, they had been meeting a lot like we were long before we were, years in fact. I finally got her to admit that. I was devastated at first. I felt betrayed but then, in reality, I did the same thing to her. We have parted ways. The divorce is just a few months from being final. I left her the house and everything in it. I moved across town because I wanted some distance but I wanted to be close to my daughter too. The truth is that I really wanted to move close to you because I know I want to be with you. I know this seems sudden and impossible but I want to try to make a go of this," he smiles and runs his hand over her cheek, leans in and kisses her lips lightly like he used to do. That electricity that always flowed between them was still there and she leans into him to deepen the kiss. He pulls her tighter against him and his hand moves down over her ass and grinds her against his now hard cock. She moans into his lips and they kiss passionately there on the boat dock for everyone to see.

Suddenly remembering her surroundings, she steps back from his grasp to catch her breath. "Wait, I need you to give me just a minute to let everything you just said sink in," she says breathlessly. Her thoughts are running faster than she can process and she needs to think. There is a lot going on in her life and she wasn't exactly expecting this to happen. Her mind flashes back to that night and to the Counselor. She hasn't figured out what to do with him yet but she knows she is very angry with him. He lied to her. She feels used and betrayed but she wants to talk to him to get the story and see what is really going on before she jumps to conclusions. "There are things you don't know. I had been seeing someone. We slept together about a week ago for the first time but he was gone and left me some vague note that morning on my pillow. I will be honest with you and say that I have taken in what you said and it's surreal. I have waited for so long to hear those words from you. At the same time, I want you to be sure that this is what you want. I kept my distance from you trying to give you the space you needed to work things out with your wife. Not only for your sake but for the sake of your child. It killed me knowing that you went home to her and she had the best parts of you, she had the every day parts of you, the parts I wanted so bad," the tears start to fall down her cheeks as she looks at him in the eyes so he sees the truth in hers.