The Counselor and the Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out, he smacks her one last time on the ass, "On your back, head on the pillow, arms over your head." He commands her ready for what comes next. She gets into place and he leans over and fastens the cuffs around her wrists and ties them to the rope attached to the bed. After he is finished with the cuffs, he gets on the bed and bends her knees so her calves and thighs touch. He carefully and meticulously wraps the rope around her legs binding them firmly. Once he's done, her pussy proudly displayed for his view and his use. Licking his lips, he bends over and licks her folds, tongues her clit and worships her until she screams and begs him to fuck her. He sits back on his haunches and steers his cock toward her still pulsing opening. Before he enters her this time though, he looks her directly in the eyes. As he pushes in he squeezes her breasts and thrusts into her hard and fast. They both moan and enjoy the sensations, crying out as he thrusts harder into her. Eye to eye they reach that peak together crying out each other's names. He fills her with his seed and she gives him her heart. He carefully unbinds her from his ropes and removes the cuffs. He takes great care to make sure she isn't damaged or scarred. He crawls up beside her and pulls her into him, kissing her lips and stroking her hair lovingly. They drift off in each other's arms with contented smiles on their faces.

The next morning, they are at breakfast at a local restaurant and her phone buzzes. The Counselor is calling so she shows her captain who is calling and he nods his head in permission. "Hello." She answers cheerfully smiling and a little nervous. "Counselor! Just the man I wanted to speak to actually. When are you going to be back in the area?" She questions him.

"Actually, I am headed there now. I would like to talk to you if you have time. I should be there in about an hour," he tells her. She can't tell what his mood is but she is sure he isn't expecting what her proposal is. The Captain suggested this solution and she has thought a lot about it. If the Counselor is up for this arrangement then things will definitely be interesting. They make plans to get together for dinner. She will go alone tonight with him and they will discuss everything. After that, if he agrees, he will meet the Captain. She believes that a relationship must be established between the three of them for this to work. She's not sure about this but at this moment she is willing to try and see what happens.

Dinner that evening was a nice restaurant downtown. Wine and fancy food, all things she isn't particularly used to. Conversation flows easily and they laugh and talk about everything. Near the end of dinner, The Counselor orders coffee and a dessert for both of them and sighs deep from within his chest. "I realize there are things we need to talk about tonight, I have had such a wonderful time with you and I am afraid that if I start this you won't want to continue to see me," he speaks low unable to look directly at her. "I have never felt like this and I just want to see it continue. I think we are good together." He smiles as if he is remembering happy moments while he stirs his coffee absentmindedly.

"Yes, we have a lot to get out in the open, both of us do." As she says this, his eyes raise to meet hers. "I think you should go first though because what I have to say hinges on what you say," she tells him as she lays her hand on top of his. "I am not mad, I am not going to cause a scene, I want to hear you out and I would like you to hear me out when it's time," she tells him strong and sure but she is anything but that really. She is very nervous in fact.

With a deep sigh he begins, "I am married. I have been for 18 years. For 12 of those years, I lived in a different city in a home of my own. I tried to get her to move with me or to at least spend time with me there but she wouldn't. It was up to me to come back home to see her. I moved back home a few years ago to try to mend things and make them right between us. She made it obvious I wasn't welcome. I sleep in my own room by myself. The few attempts at any intimacy I made were rebuffed quickly. Until I was with you the other night, I hadn't been with anyone in over two years. I tried everything to rekindle things between us. Romantic trips, dinners, anything she wanted was hers but she keeps me at arm's length. I miss intimacy, not just sex. I miss cuddling, kissing, falling asleep holding someone, waking snuggled up, cooking breakfast together, hot and steamy showers, lazy weekends just strolling along the lake or the beach. I am not hard to please. I am not a tyrant. I begged her for scraps and she can't do that!" His last sentences are strained whispers. Eyes red and teary he looks up at her across the table, "Am I asking too much? I loved her at one point. I know that is dead now and I have made that okay in my mind. I must seek my own happiness. I wish her the best, she is a good person but I can't be with her any longer. I have already taken steps to separate things financially between us. I have changed my will and I have made sure she is taken care of," he tells her with some sadness in his eyes but mostly he looks ready for the future and whatever it may hold.

"I hate you have had such a hard time in your marriage. It's not easy to begin with but to add all those issues, it makes it even harder. I can see that you are serious about moving forward with your life. I do have some questions for you though. They won't be easy questions and there won't be a right or wrong answer so I don't want you to think I'm digging for a certain thing. I am not," Her voice is shaky but she knows this must be done. "It seems that you have answered some of my questions about what you would like to do in the future as far as it goes with your wife and all that. I would like to ask you a few other things," she inhales deeply and smiles to put him at ease, she can see he's tense. She lays her hand on his again and squeezes gently. "My questions are regarding the lifestyle and what you want and would like to happen. I would like to start there and then we can go on," She smiles again and he smiles back.

"I have thought hard on that for some time to be honest, ideally, a Domme or a switch would be what I would like to have. I have had a couple online Dommes and enjoyed the service and tasks required but I crave the touch and intimacy that you get from an in-person experience. I would like to give you an idea of what I like if that's ok," He looks at her waiting for permission to continue. She pauses briefly then nods and urges for him to continue. "I am no pain whore. I do like pain. I get off on it in small amounts but I do not want to be permanently damaged. I crave to be tied up and forced to edge for hours. I want to be teased and taunted, talked dirty to and used for your pleasure," his eyes are lit up like stars and he has this smile on his face like he's on a high. She wants to see that in his eyes again, but under different circumstances. She gives him a moment to day dream and watches him carefully wondering what he is thinking of. He suddenly snaps out of it and turns red with embarrassment.

"There's no need to be embarrassed. I was enjoying watching you and wondering what exactly you were thinking about," She tells him with all honesty and sincerity in her voice. "I need to ask another question or two. These are a little harder," She tells him and he can sense that she is dreading these questions. Gathering her courage, she asks, "Have you ever thought about scenes involving other people? This could be two women and a man or two men and a woman. Basically, what I am asking is this: Would you consider a poly lifestyle with the right people? Or, would you consider working through scenes with two other people if one was dominant?" She rushes the last of it out and hopes she hasn't hurt him or hurt their chances to explore what is going on between them.

He tilts his head to the side and looks at her with curiosity and a sly grin breaks out on face. "Well, it's interesting that you ask that actually," he chuckles. "I was getting ready to ask you the same thing. I think with the right people I could live in a situation like that. The dynamic has to be right though and not just for me either," he says with concern in his voice. She understands his concern for she has the same one. She knows both of these men well enough to know that she believes everything will be perfect between them.

She pauses thinking about what to say next, then adds, "I know without a doubt that we can work something out then. The truth is..." She begins to explain her situation with the Captain and updates him on her status with him. She also tells the Counselor that she has a very deep connection to him and some very deep feelings that she wants to explore with him and that's why she asked him about the polyamorous lifestyle. They talk for another couple of hours and decide to give this relationships or relationships, a shot. They are both excited about what the future holds for them.

In days to come, they all meet and go on a group dates. At first things are a little awkward but as time passes they settle into each other and they start to have fun. The Captain is feeling particularly Dom-ish on this particular day so he whispers in her ear to remove her panties right there while looking the counselor in the eyes. She looks up at the Captain and smiles and then looks immediately over at the counselor. With a sly grin on her face she reaches under her short dress and removes her panties dropping them around her ankles. He watches intently and his cock hardens instantly knowing how warm and tight she is. His hardness strains the front of his pants very obviously and he becomes a little embarrassed. "Counselor," The Captain says to him, "I would like you to help her out of her panties and take them and smell them and then pull your cock out of your pants and wrap them around yourself." He says with a grin.

"Yes Sir," The Counselor says as he drops to his knees to help her out of her panties. He looks up hoping to catch a glimpse of her beautiful pussy as he helps steady her to remove her panties from around her feet. Once he has them in his hand, he rises and puts them to his face. Inhaling deeply, his eyes flutter in pleasure remembering that night with her. A smile crosses that handsome face of his and he rubs over his cock absentmindedly.

"Enjoying the scent of my girls pussy Counselor?" The Captain asks with a chuckle knowing the answer already. The Captain looks over to her and licks his lips, "I remember just how good that pussy tastes, how wet it gets for me. Are you wet now?" His eyebrow raises in question and a little grin crosses his face.

"I remember how good this pussy tastes and feels too," The Counselor tells the Captain. "I want more of it, please," he looks almost as if he were in pain. "I want to lick and fuck it, I need that," he's looking her in the eyes. The air is thick with sexual tension and the smell of her being so turned on.

Little do they know that the inside of her thighs is soaked with her wetness. She is hot and excited. She sees the slight power struggle between them but they have had a great day and have had a chance to really talk about everything from expectations to limits and about life in general. "I'm so wet, for both of you. I want to feel you both touch me, I need it," She admits with a deep sigh not really knowing how they will react. They all know there are personal life issues to work out and that will happen, but for now, there are other needs to attend to.

The men step close to her, the captain reaches under her skirt and feels the wetness coating her thighs. "You are such a little slut for us, aren't you?" He asks cheekily. "You want us to touch you? What are you willing to do for us?" The captain asks her just above a whisper. They are on private property in a secluded place with plenty of cover but he wants to be sure this is what everyone wants before he proceeds.

"Anything you want Sir, I am yours to do with as you please," she mumbles and gushes wetness into his hand.

"Counselor come feel how wet this little slut is for us," he looks over and the counselor has his cock out and the panties wrapped it and is stroking it watching as the scene unfolds. "I didn't say you could do that counselor, I told you to do two things and you added something," The captain sighs and considers the punishment. With an almost evil grin, "I want you to suck the counselors cock. Get him good and hard, make him want to cum, I want him to beg me to let him cum in fact," The captain goes to the bag he carried in and pulls out a few things. The first is a bottle of Astroglide and the second is a plug meant for the counselor. He hands both to her and tells her to do the honors.

"Any way I want Sir?" She asks him and he nods yes. Turning to the counselor, "Strip and then bend and present yourself to me," She grins and he begins to shed his clothes. She lubes up the plug and prepares him carefully then pushes it inside him for a very snug fit. It was a good size one and he feels the stretch no doubt. "Are you ok?" She asks him.

"Yes, Ma'am. I am great actually. Thank you," he smiles at her as he has stood upright once again and has turned to face her.

"Suck his cock, now!" The captain tells her and she grabs him and licks the head, sucking gently then takes it deep into her throat squeezing her lips tightly around him as she pulls off him to once again swirl her tongue over the head. He moans his pleasure and puts both hands on her head needing her to go faster as time goes on. "Hands behind your back counselor," The Captain demands and he does as he is told. She quickens her pace and sucks harder and moves faster, giving his balls a light squeeze and at times, tapping his plug. This causes him to gyrate his hips into her mouth.

"I need to cum, please. Please let me cum in her mouth, please let her swallow me down and milk me hard," He begs her continuously and he is told no by the captain every time.

Just when he thinks the counselor is ready to lose it, "Stop sucking now," He tells her and she pulls from him immediately. His cock is wet and throbbing and leaking from the tip. She wants to lick that bit of precum up but won't go against her captain's orders. "Stand and strip," He tells her and she does as he asks. "I want the two of you to assume the 69 position with the counselor on the bottom. Counselor, I want you to start licking her pussy as if it's the last day on earth and you are eating your last meal," He tells him and they get into position.

The counselor is licking her wet pussy and his face is covered, he feels her hot breath on his cock and wishes she could touch him too. He is in heaven at the moment. He looks up and sees the captain unzipping his pants. He pulls out his cock and wonders what is next.

"Suck the counselor, hard, do your best to make him cum. I am going to fuck your sweet pussy while he licks your clit and your cum drips in his face. I am going to fuck you hard, no one cums until I tell you to, does everyone understand?" He asks.

"Yes, Sir," Echoes from the counselor and her at the same time. He kneels over the counselor and pushes his cock inside her. He's fucking her hard, he can feel her walls quiver around him and knows she is close. He knows what a good cock sucker she is and knows that the counselor must be ready to explode with all the sensations he is being overloaded with. The situation is a huge turn-on for him, he lets himself relax and reaches up and weaves his hand into her hair with one hand and smacks her ass hard with the other. He feels her pussy gush again and pulls out enough to drench the counselor. He hears moans from both of them and smacks her ass again. The walls of her pussy are quivering and she is moaning and begging with the counselor's cock in her mouth. The counselor is moaning and begging too. He feels so in control and in command, more than he ever has.

"Cum for me," he says and he fills her pussy full of cum as she shouts out her pleasure. The counselor screams out as well with a face full of pussy as she swallows his cum down. "Open your mouth Counselor," He tells him and pulls from her pussy. "Clean our girl up please, leave nothing behind to make a mess, make her cum again too," He tells him and the counselor gets to work. Four orgasms later, several with the help from the captain himself, she is a worn-out mess on the blanket they brought along. The sun warms her tired flesh and the men collapse on each side of her snuggling in close. There are no words to describe the moment. They just decide to enjoy it for now. There's no telling what the future may hold and where things will go but for now they are happy and will take care of things as they come up.

The counselor leaves later that evening to head home to talk to his wife about things. Days pass, that lead into weeks and after many texts that do not get answered and calls aren't returned, she is heartbroken and worried. The captain takes her and they continue their relationship and build a life and make a family with each other. Three months go by and she gets a text from the counselor... 'Sorry I went AWOL. I never meant to hurt you or him. I know I have broken all trust we built between us but I really want to rebuild that. I have decided to not leave my wife however because she is a good person. I know she doesn't have much to do with me and never has but I can't abandon her at this point. I hope you understand and we can talk."

She reads the text and is angry. She shows the captain and they decide together that while they had as wonderful time and really clicked as a trio that they should just let this go. They will remain his friend and only his friend. Nothing more again. He had a feeling this would happen but kept it to himself and that's why he orchestrated the scene he did. He knows he pushed the counselor hard but his only concern was making sure she was ok. Turns out that he was right about several things that have happened and all he really wants to do is comfort his girl and live happily ever after with only her.

She is content with having only her Captain at last. She knows it feels right even though how they got where they are isn't exactly right. They both know that there are going to be troubles and trials along the way but they both feel this is where they need to be.

"Make love to me Captain," She whispers in his ear. Their lips meet and the world fades away. There is no guarantee of tomorrow and all they can do is live for now.