The Counselor and the Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on baby, talk to me," He tells rubbing her arm and pushing her hair from her eyes.

"We played this back and forth game. We played this game where we never said how we really felt. We dodged the hard questions and we bypassed the things we didn't want to answer. Maybe we did that to avoid hurting the other person but maybe we did that to avoid facing the truth about how we felt about each other," her voice is calm and clear, steady and strong. "The truth is Captain, I love you. I've known this for quite some time. I have avoided saying it because I know you didn't feel the same. I couldn't face rejection from you so I evaded every attempt you made to bring the subject up. I see now that was wrong of me. I see now that it hurt not only myself but you as well. Maybe if you had known how I felt all along, you could have done things differently. I don't know." Her voice waivers slightly at this part as she stares at the ground and her mind swirls through the possible scenarios.

"Baby girl, whatever has happened cannot be changed. The truth is, I wouldn't change any of it. The time we spent together was some of the best time of my life, I never wanted to leave our little sanctuary we had going. It felt like normal every day life to me. It was something that I wanted for us from the beginning. I struggled with telling you that I loved you. I felt that it wasn't fair. I was married to her and yet I was with you. It didn't change the fact that I did and still do love you. I knew that very early on, most likely before you did. I fought those feelings hard for a long time. When she started outright cheating with that guy I knew, I was relieved but I was pissed too. At first, I did want to work it out. We weren't together and I thought she and I could work it out and we would be okay. As time passed, I saw that she wasn't going to give him up no matter how I begged or demanded. When I got to that point, I knew it was over. I had been hanging in there with her for my daughter. I had to establish my job back home, not traveling like I had been and show that I was going to stay. Plus, getting her to that age she could choose was key too," he says in a low tone wringing his hands. She reaches out and grabs his hands. He takes hers and they smile at each other. "Why don't we enjoy this day with our friends at this birthday party together?" He asks her with a big grin on his face.

"By the way, how do you know everyone here?" She asks and the conversation flows like it always did for them. They hold hands and head back to his boat. Spending the day having fun with friends and laughing, holding each other and loving each other openly was something they both needed. They both realize that it doesn't always end happy like this and they have a long road ahead of them but they have a lot of love to offer each other. They talk into the night sharing what they've missed over the last nine months in each other's lives. They didn't need to make love that night, catching up, laughing, and holding each other were more than enough.

The next morning, she wakes in her own bed alone with memories of a great day and evening spent with her Captain. She rolls over and sees the note the counselor left and grabs her phone to text him. She needs to talk to him and see what is going on. She types out a message asking him to call when he can spare some time or just text. She wants to talk about what is going on and hopes it isn't as bad as what her brain is telling her it is although she and the Captain both agreed after talking that it was. She gets no response so she gets up and starts her day. She goes to work and as the day passes she realizes that he has yet to text her back. Determined to not be the crazy one, she shrugs her shoulders and lets it go. She knows that whatever happened between them was special but it must have scared him or something. She felt a connection with him that she hadn't felt since the Captain. The truth is that her future with her captain isn't secure at this point. There are a lot of things to work out and figure out. Deep down she is still afraid that he will decide to go back to his wife. With that weighing heavily on her mind, she works through the day and tries to push all those thoughts out of her head.

Looking at her phone as she leaves work, she sees several texts. She opens them to find the Counselor has gotten back to her. He wants to talk to her and to let him know when she can talk. She sends him a text telling him now would be great if he had time. Her phone rings immediately and she picks up, "Hello," she says wearily.

"Hiya, I just wanted to talk to you. I really need to do this in person but I am out of town for work. I am so very sorry that I left you that morning with a note on the pillow. That was very callous of me and it's not my style and not the way I do things. There are several things I need to talk to you about and I am hoping you can keep an open mind and hear me out," worry and a little fear lace his voice and she wonders how bad this is going to be.

"I'm listening," She breathes into the phone, completely tired from working that day.

"First, I want you to know that the night we spent together was the best night of my life. I have some things I want to reveal to you that I don't normally reveal to people. We have been talking and dating and learning to trust one another and it's time for me to put myself out there," he pauses and she hears him sigh trying to gather courage to continue. "I know you mentioned that you are a submissive. We have something in common in that area," he pauses maybe a little too long, takes in a deep breath and continues, "I am a submissive as well. I have struggled about how to tell you. We have so much in common and we get along so well. I just don't want that to be a turn-off for you." Waiting for her response, she hears his breath in the phone and can tell he is nervous, papers rustle in the background and he clears his throat.

"I am not turned-off the least bit, of all the people around, I understand submission and what it means," she tells him softly. "I have to wonder how two submissives are going to make a relationship work though. I am not sure it will if I am completely honest." There's no beating around the bush here, it must be an extremely honest conversation.

"I agree and I have struggled with that since I left that morning," he sighs and she can hear how tired he is in his voice. "There's more to tell you, unfortunately." She has a bad feeling about this but will listen and hear him out. "I am still married. It's an unhappy marriage. We spent many years living apart, only seeing each other on a few weekends here and there. In fact, we sleep in separate rooms and have for a long time now, even after I moved back and in and tried to make things work," he quickly adds before she has time for it all to really sink in. "I know this sounds very bad and I shouldn't be doing what I am. I can't live like I have for so long anymore. I want to be happy, I want to feel love and give love. I miss cuddling and waking up with someone in my bed and in my life," his voice cracks and she knows how hard this is for him. "I think that person is you," he tells her shyly.

They have been dating off and on for a month or so and this is sudden although she can understand going after what you want. "I hear what you are saying. I don't like that you are still married. What concerns me the most is that you are willing to live so unhappily with someone you obviously have no love or respect for. If you are done in that relationship, then maybe you need to take steps to get out. Being real and honest are hard. The possibility of being alone and lonely are harder. I can understand that completely. I fear those things myself a lot more that I lead on to others," She says gently to him, careful that she doesn't sound angry or upset. "I felt that connection you did too. I have to be honest with you now. There was someone that I was seeing that was in a similar situation as you are. We saw each other behind his wife's back. I fell hard for him but I always knew it would go nowhere. At least that's what I thought. I hadn't seen him for nine months, in fact, I avoided seeing him and I avoided talking to him as much as possible," She tells him honestly. "I don't know where it's headed with him, he came to see me yesterday. We spent the evening talking and catching up. The truth is that I love him, I never stopped. However, I can't deny what is happening between us either," her voice is shaky and he can tell she is ready to cry. "I don't know what the solution is here, I just know that we will all have to figure something out," She draws in a ragged breath from being upset and tears that he can't see flow down her cheeks. Her situation has not improved at all. "I am sorry to bring this on you, I'll understand if you want to walk away now." She tells him with so much resignation in her voice that it chokes him up.

"I am not willing to walk away, there is a solution here. Talk to him. Tell him what happened, how you feel about him and then tell him about our time together. You never know what will happen, please." The sound of his voice soothes her and she agrees.

They hang up and her phone rings, it's her captain. They work out plans to get together that evening. The things he tells her he has planned for her make her wet in anticipation but she tells him they must talk first. He agrees and she heads home to prepare. She showers and makes sure that she is shaved smooth and soft. She finds her stockings and favorite heels and lays them aside. She also lays out her favorite dress. Putting the finishing touches on her hair and make-up, she hears the doorbell. He is early. She throws on her robe and rushes to the door. "You are early Captain," she tells him as she opens the door. He stands there in his dress pants and a button up shirt. He takes her breath and she forgets momentarily where she is.

Chuckling he asks her, "Am I allowed to come in Nurse Betty?" He has that mischievous gleam in his eye as he looks her up and down no doubt wondering what's under that robe. She watches as his cock hardens in his pants and her breath catches in her throat wanting to touch him and to be touched by him. "We have dinner plans and some talking to do. Don't bite your lip all turned on right now young lady. I want to honor your wishes to talk but at the same time I want to rip that robe off and see what you have under there," he growls out his words to her.

Turned on more that she ever has been in her life she believes, she whispers, "Nothing." Taking a step back to let him in, she watches as he reaches down and runs his hand over his hardness. Her mouth waters and her pussy soaks in response. She wants him so bad. She doesn't want to wait. He steps in and closes the door, turning the lock so they are secure. "Get dressed now baby girl before I fuck your brains out and we never make it to dinner," he whispers as his hands move around her waist to pull her into him. He grips her ass and grinds into her while he looks her directly in the eyes. "See what you do to me, you should be punished," he grins and one hand leaves her body to come down hard on her left ass cheek. She squeaks in response and he chuckles in her ear. "No panties, my little slut," he tells her as he releases her and steps back again.

Her head is spinning as she makes her way to her bedroom. She quickly dresses and does as she is told-no panties. Her black stockings and red heels go perfectly with her new red bra and black dress she had picked out for the evening. She comes out again, dressed this time and he's on her, his hands running over her body. His mouth devours her and his fingers dig into her ass. "I'm so wet for you Captain, please, I need you," she confesses easily to him. His hands reach under that dress and find her molten, wet center. He groans and she sighs in relief, she's needs his touch so much. His fingers dance along her clit and push into her but not too deep. She moves her hips against his fingers needing more. His free hand tangles in her hair and pulls her head back to get her attention. He runs his nose along her neck taking in her scent and nipping as she moans and her pussy soaks more. His cock pushes against her leg and she reaches to touch him.

"I never gave you permission to touch me," he growls out against her neck as she moans. He thinks she is so responsive. He can't wait for later. He just wants to have this talk. There's a lot she knows about and more that she doesn't. It's time to come completely clean and pray she still wants him. Just as he feels her walls start to quiver with orgasm he removes his touch completely and watches as her eyes open and looks into his. He puts the fingers he had in her pussy into his mouth sucking off all her juices in anticipation of what will happen later. "Go fix yourself a little and let's head out please," he tells her calmly but he's anything but calm on the inside.

Dinner goes well. They laugh and catch up again, telling stories of the time they were away from the other. She tells him about her disastrous dates and he laughs but she sees he doesn't like that she dated. "Did you have a sexual relationship with anyone while we were apart?" He asks her finally and she knows now is the time to talk about things.

"Once, I was with the counselor just one time. We had gone on several dates. He's a super nice man, we share a connection but things have grown complicated. That's part of what I think we need to talk about at the moment." She looks him in the eyes, she wants him to understand this is serious. He nods and she continues, "The counselor is a nice man, submissive I recently found out, so that complicates things a lot. I also was told as the conversation progressed that he is bisexual and poly," it's so much for her to handle and she doesn't want to overwhelm him but she needs to talk. "If I am honest here, I know that I'm in love with you. I want us. I want a long-term relationship with you. I don't know what you want. I don't know how he factors in to the equation at this point or if he is a factor. I care about him. Like I said, we shared an intense connection during our one night together. I don't have answers in that area and I wanted to talk to you and see where you were in this and what you thought," her voice is almost a whisper and she's looking down at her hands.

Fingers tilt her chin and her eyes meet his across the table, "I couldn't take my mind off you the entire time we were apart. It killed me to think you were out with others. All I wanted was to come to you and make love to you and tell you how I feel. I love you. As for your counselor, I think we all need to have dinner and see how things proceed at this point," he smiles at her and grabs her hand. "There's things you don't know about me too. I am not bisexual but I am open to poly to some extent. I think if a relationship between all of us can develop, then we can keep it just between us. I am willing to negotiate scenes involving the three of us and am willing to lead over the two of you if you need that. I admit I am a little jealous right now but I hope it doesn't last if you desire for this trio to be a permanent thing."

His honesty has her reeling, she never knew this about him. She knew that when he was married, his wife had told him to get a girlfriend and bring her home but she wasn't prepared for this. To be honest, she isn't sure what she was thinking would happen.

Still holding her hand he looks into her eyes, "I want us to be together and be happy. Everything is negotiable at the moment. If I have concerns, I will voice them. I expect the same from you. I see questions in your eyes too so I want you to ask them when you are ready. One more thing," he adds as he pays the check and prepares to leave, "I won't be bringing in other women. I only want you. I want you to explore this because it's hot as fuck and I want to see you with him and me. I have scenes rolling through my head that are making my cock very hard. We need to meet him and go out and see how the chemistry is between the three of us," he growls leaning over to whisper in her ear and she shivers. Goose bumps break out on her skin and her pussy starts to get wet for him.

Intoxicated eyes meet his, under his spell, she floats on air and longs for his kisses. Unconsciously puckering her lips, she watches as he grins and then leans over and brushes his lips across hers. "I will contact him and we can get together when he's available. There are some issues at this point on his end too but I don't want to talk about them right now," she growls out herself and leans in close to his ear. "I need you to do those things you have planned tonight to me. I want it to be just us," she nibbles his hear lobe as she whispers this to him.

Taking her hand, he pulls her quickly from the restaurant and out to his car. "I'm taking you to my place for the night, it's not far from yours. I have things set up there for us," he tells her as he opens the car door and urges her in quickly. He shuts the door and hops in on his side and they speed off towards his place.

Once there, they make their way to his door. It's a little house that she has seen and loved for years. He pulls her quickly to his bedroom once they enter. He tells her to sit down, he starts turning on small lanterns around the room and she sees now what he has planned. "I'm going to tie you up, blindfold you, spank you, lick you, fuck you in every hole and own you tonight," he leans down pulls her to her feet. "Strip!" He commands and she pulls the dress over her head. "Wait there, I need to memorize and enjoy," he mumbles more to himself most likely.

He pulls her against him and kisses her fiercely and passionately. Her arms move up and around his neck as his hands grab and smack the fleshly globes of her ass. He unfastens her bra and lets it fall and tosses it into the corner where her dress lays. His hands cover her breasts and fingers pinch her nipples as she moans in ecstasy. "Turn around," he demands while his lips brush hers. She turns and he's back behind her immediately. His hands cup and squeeze her large firm breasts while his cock digs into her ass from inside his pants. "Bend over the bed," his breath moves her hair as he gives his commands. She bends over the bed and his hands grab her ass and move down over her thighs where the tops of her stockings are. He moans and drops to his knees behind her. His tongue swipes over her folds and tastes her wetness, her need for him. He pushes his tongue into her pussy, she moans and his fingers come up to massage her clit. He wants her to cum like this so he can drink her in and mark him as hers. His fingers rub her clit until her hips can't hold still. He slides his first two fingers inside her pussy, rubbing gently seeking her special spot. When he finds it, his thumb rubs her clit while his fingers push against her g-spot. He feels her walls quiver and moisten in anticipation. His free hand smacks her ass hard leaving a beautiful red print marking her as his. His fingers and tongue keep working and her honey begins to pour from her in excitement. She cries out in complete and pure pleasure cummimg hard, her pussy walls clenching and unclenching his fingers. Her cum squirts from her and into his mouth and face drenching him, marking him as hers.

He stands and unfastens his pants exposing his hard cock, "Give me your hands behind your back now!" He demands in that raspy deep voice she loves. She moves her hands behind her back and he grabs them holding them firmly. His cock inches toward where he knows he will finally feel at home. Placing his cock just at her entrance, he feels her heat and wetness coat him already. Not able to wait any longer he pushes into her hard and fast. They both groan in pleasure, his being her tight walls squeezing him and hers being filled by him. He slides in and out of her pussy, remembering how wonderful she always felt and how much he cherished every moment he spent with her. Most of all he realizes how much he really missed her and just how deep his feelings are for her. After all, if he cared and cherished his marriage so much, why would he have ever been involved with her? He sees now that he cared for her much more than he realized and much more than he wanted to admit.