The Hidden Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I broke out the guitar and played a few tunes to get some practice. I wasn't as bad as I had suggested to Toni and had in fact played at a music cafe on weekends during university ... I did it both for the money and the fact that I was trying to date one of the waitresses. She ended up declaring herself asexual ... but that's another story.

I settled into a routine at work and even managed to get on with my novel. Most weekends were spent working at my computer in the cottage. I carried on with the photography classes and felt all the girls were enjoying themselves and improving. I also managed to secretly slip in the odd jam session with Toni ... she would sneak over to my place on Sunday afternoon, pretending to go for a walk. I stored her guitar at my place. The girls in her dorm couldn't have been more wrong. Toni's ability at playing and writing music far exceeded mine and I found I was the one learning new things. She was a natural and seemed so at ease when playing and singing.

It was late January and we were experiencing a real cold snap. I had the fire going most nights and it was so hot inside that I slept with the windows open and a fan on. It was on one of these warm nights that I discovered the hidden room!

I was lying naked and wide awake on sweat damp sheets when I glanced over through the door and saw what looked like a faint glow of light coming from behind the tall bookcase in the corner of the study. It was a dark night with no moon and I got out of bed and carefully manoeuvred my way over to the study. For a start I thought the glow may be a reflection from the computer on the desk but quickly eliminated that possibility as the glow was definitely coming from inside the wall. I turned on the light and took a closer look at the bookcase and found that it wasn't fixed to the wall on one side. There was some movement and it felt as though a latch or lock was stopping it from moving more. I searched for a couple of minutes before discovering a small lift up latch behind a false backboard on one of the middle shelves. I lifted the latch and pulled the bookcase. It swung open revealing a short hallway with a door at the end. The light I had seen was coming from under the door and it was much brighter now. I was intrigued and also a little apprehensive ... what was behind the door. A number of possibilities crossed my mind, ranging from hidden valuables to dis-membered bodies. I also became aware I was still nude and somehow that made me feel a little vulnerable ... I went back to the bedroom and pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt, then armed with a torch in one hand and a poker from the fireplace in the other I entered the hidden hallway. I listened for any noise and thought I heard a slight humming sound. It suddenly dawned on me that the door could be to another apartment back in the school complex, the door was facing toward the school compound. I put my ear to the wooden surface and listened for a good five minutes ... nothing! I took a deep breath and tried the handle, it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door just a crack and peeked through. I was looking into a small windowless room about eight feet long and six feet wide, no-one was present ... dead or alive. Entering the room I found a bench along one wall with a number of flat screen monitors on it and a computer terminal. A custom gaming chair was placed in front of the bench. The only other furniture in the room were a large old metal safe and a small fan which was switched on ... the source of the humming sound I'd heard. The light in the room came from a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. The walls and ceiling were lined with wooden panels that resembled the ones in the rest of the cottage. I stood in the middle of the room and the only thought that came to mind was, 'What the fuck!'

An hour later I was sitting in the chair no wiser than I had been before. I had tried to turn on the computer on the desk but it was password protected. I'd even spun the lock on the safe a few times but knew it was useless to even try and guess the combination. Even if I did figure it out it looked as though the safe needed a key as a second security measure before it could be opened.

Finally I decided to go back to bed and try to figure things out in the morning.

For the next two days I tried every trick I knew to get the computer working but it had a very good password protection software installed. I'd tried every password on the school system that Peter had used and also searched the room for any hidden places the password or combination might be found. It took over all my spare time trying to figure things out. I had already deduced that the room was part of the original cottage a storeroom perhaps. Somehow it must have been built into the outer wall of the school compound. I borrowed a drone from a photography friend and got a birds eye view of the area. I noted that my cottage backed up onto the converted stable that housed senior student dorms at one end and Ms Steadman's private apartment at the other. I could not find any way that my hidden room and the stable were linked ... no hidden doors or panels. I even spent an hour in the girls dorms tapping walls and looking in all manner of places for a connection. I did find a stash of pot and two hidden vibrators in my search as well as a broken strap-on dildo in the closet of the dorm matron's small apartment. I didn't have access to Ms Steadman's quarters so couldn't check that area.

Just when I thought I was at a dead end I got a break.

I was in the staff lounge one afternoon and overheard a conversation regarding Peters parents coming to collect his things at the end of the week. There was evidently two boxes of stuff and a suitcase stored in the cupboard in my office. To be honest I hadn't even looked in the cupboard since I arrived but now I almost sprinted down the corridor to look.

I locked my office door and opened the cupboard. I quickly looked through the suitcase but it was just full of clothes. I then started to empty the first box, carefully looking for any clues that might be related to a password or combination. I struck nothing that could have been useful. I hit the jackpot as soon as I delved into the second box. An old cigar case contained a large grey key that I knew must be for the safe and among the other stuff inside I found a photo of Peter holding a lotto ticket, he had a huge smile on his face. Written on the back of the photo were six numbers ... 4-26-5-14-9-32 . I put the photo in my laptop bag and continued my search. The only other thing that stood out to me was an old leather cat collar with the name - Twinkle 02/04/2018 embossed on it.

Returning the suitcase and boxes to the cupboard I carried on with my day's work.

It was after five o'clock when I got back to my place and unlatched the bookcase to the hidden room. Sitting in the chair I stared at the monitor with the password required. I took out the photo and turned it over showing the numbers ... it wasn't going to be that easy was it. Probably not I thought sighing.

I entered the six numbers and pushed enter ... nothing. I entered Twinkle ... nothing. Twinkle 02/04/2018 ... nothing again. I tried every combination of the numbers and word I could think of and still nothing. Frustrated and rather annoyed at myself for thinking that the new info would work I pushed the chair back.

"Fuck! Come on Peter what's your secret!" I shouted at the ceiling.

I knew a good password would hold a secret that was particular to the user. I had one I always used ... cords from favorite songs. My latest was BbGmCmCm7F7, the cords from the first verse of Bohemian Rhapsody. It was my secret quirk, song cords. What was Peters quirk?

I couldn't come up with any ideas so I tried the safe instead. The key slipped into the lock and turned straight away ... one down, now the combination. Again I used the Lotto numbers and date in different ways but to no avail. At three in the morning I went to bed.

It was the next morning as I logged into the school network that I realised Peters secret.

"Backwards!" I blurted out.

All the passwords he used on the school system were backwards. The staff logged in with the school name, Deanwell. Only it was backwards 'llewnaeD'. The students could log on with 'tneduts', student backwards. My administrator logon was 'egabbaB', Babbage. Charles Babbage was a mathematician who in 1833 conceived and designed the first Analytical Engine which was a type of computer. Peter would have learnt that at college.

I had a meeting after dinner that evening so it was 8pm before I hurried home to test my theory. However I didn't get home as quick as I would have liked.

As I rounded the far corner of the school wall I noticed a movement coming from inside the small disused bus stop on the corner. It was and old wooden structure designed to keep the bus patrons out of the rain. Enclosed on all four sides with an open entry in the front and a small window in back. As the bus didn't come this way anymore the shelter had fallen into some disrepair, with the window broken and the paint peeling. The movement I had seen was through the broken window, and I assumed it would be students smoking pot. I had been warned that they sneaked out to the bus stop to get high.

I thought about leaving them to it but knew as a responsible staff member I should go and give them a talking too. I probably wouldn't put them on report just scare the shit out of them. After all I had a stash of pot at my place, it would be hypocritical to turn them in. I crossed the grass verge and quietly approached the window, stopping beside it before peering inside. I was right it was a couple of girls form the school but they weren't smoking they were standing up against the far wall kissing. I smiled and went to turn away when I noticed that both girls had a hand down the others skirt. Movements suggested that genital rubbing was occurring and by the way they were both moaning I guessed orgasms were not far away. I was torn as to what to do ... did I walk away (the sensible and right thing to do) or did I stay and enjoy the show (what my stiffening cock was telling me to do).

I chose the latter ... both girls were seniors and they were old enough to have sex and they were after all in a public place. Plus I'm a guy and we all know stiff cock wins in situations like this.

I looked around to make sure no-one could see me from the road or the school gate. I was in the clear so I peeked back through the window. The girls were now really humping each other's hands and their moans of pleasure were getting louder.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum Debs!" The girl I recognised as Tracey said urgently.

"Cum on my mouth!" Debs responded and quickly dropped to her knees, pulled Tracey's skirt up and began to lick her hairy mound. Tracey let out a guttural moan and started to shake as she climaxed. Deb's hung on like a leech, her face tight up against the twitching crotch. Finally Tracey collapsed back onto the bench seat, her legs spread revealing a very wet and glistening muff.

"Shit you taste so good!" Debs said wiping her face then licking her fingers.

"Did you cum?" Tracey asked still a little breathless.

"No. Want to finish me? It won't take long."

"Get over here."

Debs raised her skirt and stepped forward until her crotch was right in front of Tracey's face, she then reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart and pushed her hips forward. Three minutes later she had joined her friend on the bench after a tongue lashing that produced a very satisfying orgasm.

The girls kissed passionately again and then stood to retrieve their panties from the concrete floor.

"Let's not wear them back." Debs said smiling.

"You slut!" Tracey exclaimed and giggled.

The panties went into their respective bags and they headed for the door. I crouched down behind the shelter and waited for them to leave. As they headed for the school gate I saw them trying to feel each other up as they walked. I could hear their giggles and laughter.

My cock was as stiff as a board so I had an uncomfortable walk to my cottage. Once inside I stripped off my clothes and masturbated into the bathroom basin, shooting large ropes of cum into the porcelain bowl. After lighting the fire I took a quick shower. I dried myself and walked naked to the study, opening the bookcase door.

I entered the hidden room and sat in the chair. For some unknown reason I knew that the password I was about to enter was going to work. I typed 23-94-15-62-4, the lotto numbers backwards. The screen changed and I was faced with a home page for a security system. It took me a couple of minutes to work out that it was a high end camera monitor system. I clicked on a few buttons and the system came to life with six of the smaller monitors starting to stream live video from various rooms. One monitor remained blank. My heart almost stopped as I realised the rooms I was viewing were in the dorms and apartments in the school. I could bring each camera image up on the big screen to see more clearly. The first image was from the matron's apartment bedroom ... no one was in the room. The second image was the bathroom of the same apartment. The third camera was showing a feed from one of the senior girls dorm rooms. The image showed six girls sitting at their study desks. One of the girls was Toni, two of the others were Debs and Tracey ... both still looked a little hot and bothered after their recent liaison. The next camera was in the girls bathroom ... the open showers were clearly in view. The fifth image was in another bedroom, one I had not seen before. A queen size bed was the focal point of the room ... no one was present. The final camera was in a bathroom and I could see someone was in the shower. My eyes grew wide as I realised who it was ... none other than our head mistress, Ms Gloria Steadman! I used the camera zoom function to move in closer ... I was pleasantly surprised to see that Gloria had a fantastic body. Her skin was a natural olive color with quite perky breasts that were full but firm. Her pubic area was trimmed nicely with a strip of dark hair above her shaved pussy. Who would have thought that under her rather dowdy pantsuits a body like that existed.

My cock was at full mast as I watched my boss step out of the shower and begin to dry herself. She moved out of the bathroom and I found out that camera five was her bedroom. For the next ten minutes I watched as she sorted out some laundry on the bed and put it away. She then left the room to what I assumed was her living room.

I turned my attention to the girls dorm room where there was a lot of movement. The girls were preparing for bed. Some were in the bathroom cleaning their teeth and disappearing into the toilets.

I made a mental note to check that all the girls were 18 years old in this dorm room. As screwy as it may seem I didn't think it was appropriate to be watching girls who were classed as minors. I may have been a perv and a spy but I did have some standards.

I concentrated on the dorm room and zoomed into the room for a close up of a tall girl called Tammy. She started to undress. Her breasts were large but there was no sagging as they stood out firm and proud, her nipples were a copper brown colour and contrasted nicely with her lightly pale breasts. When she removed her trackpants her long tanned legs came into view. I was hoping for a look at what was under her little lace undies but she left them on and pulled on a long white t shirt before hopping into bed. The other girls repeated the same routine revealing their breasts only. The one girl who didn't strip down in the room was Toni, she had returned from the bathroom with her nightshirt already on ... obviously self-conscious of her body in front of the others. The girls all turned off their bedside lamps and the room went dark. Instantly the camera feed switched to a night vison mode and I could see the shapes in each bed.

I checked to see if there was anything happening in the matron's room but it was dark and night vision showed no movement. I returned my attention to head mistress's room and was rewarded a few minutes later as she appeared still naked and carrying her laptop. All school buildings had radiator heating and it kept the rooms warm in winter. Gloria's room was no exception and she pulled the duvet off the bed and also threw back the top sheet before climbing on and sitting with her back against the headboard. Her laptop was beside her and she opened some programme and started to browse. I couldn't see what she was looking at as the screen was tilted away from my view. After a few minutes she seemed satisfied in what she was watching and lay back against the pillows. Her eyes were riveted on the screen and she started to rub her breast and then lowered her other hand to her groin. Her legs parted and she rubbed a finger up the lips of her labia.

"Fuck, you're going to masturbate! What are you watching you sexy little slut?" I queried as I started to masturbate myself.

I watched as she raised her hand to her mouth and sucked two fingers before returning them between her legs where they were inserted into her vagina.

"What are you watching?" I repeated wondering what kind of stuff turned our head mistress on.

"Sound!" I exclaimed realising I may have sound controls for each camera.

I clicked a few boxes and found a volume control. It was currently turned right down. I raised the volume and suddenly the room was full of the sound of someone having sex. Gloria was watching porn! As I listened it sounded like two women ... she was into girl on girl.

Having the sound made the whole scene before me much more erotic and I tried to synchronise my own stroking with Gloria ... who was now picking up a bit of speed as her fingers plunged in and out of her very wet slit. Her own moans of pleasure were just as audible as those coming from the video she was watching. I think she was trying to time her climax with the girl on the screen and she managed to judge it perfectly. Both women came at the same time ... I'm not sure what the other girl was doing but Gloria was writhing and bucking on the bed as her orgasm took control. Not to be left behind I ejaculated spurting my cum all over the floor under the desk.

As I recovered I watched Gloria doing the same. She lay panting, her breasts rising and falling with each breath ... in the afterglow of her orgasm she looked so sexy. How the hell was I going to look her in the eye tomorrow without thinking of what I'd just seen.

I waited until Gloria turned out her light before hitting the sack myself. It took a while to get to sleep as I had so many questions about what I had discovered.

The next morning was a Saturday and I slept in until 9.00am. After a quick shower and breakfast I entered the hidden room or 'Den' as I was now calling it. My first priority was to turn on the surveillance system to see if there was any current activity ... no such luck all the rooms were empty. The safe became my next priority. I turned the key in the lock and then moved the tumbler entering the lotto numbers in reverse order ... nothing. I tried for an hour using different reverse combinations but nothing worked. I then had a thought ... what if Peter hadn't been able to change the combination and it was still the random set of numbers that were set fifty years ago when the safe was new.

"Shit!" I declared in frustration. Why hadn't I considered that before.

I might break into the safe using a blow torch or cutting tools but knew it would be difficult. I also couldn't get a safe cracker to come in and do it as too many questions would be raised as to why the safe was hidden. Getting it out of the room was pretty impossible as it must have weighed around 600lbs, I would need safe movers and that again would cause questions. It might have been here for years and be empty anyway ... but then why would Peter have had a key?