The Hidden Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friendship with Toni was also growing and I found I looked forward to our jam sessions. We also talked a lot about all manner of topics. I learned about her upbringing and that her mother abandoned her when she was six, leaving her aunt to raise her. She had no idea who her father was ... she was the result of a drunken one-night-stand. Her aunt had become a sex worker and that made living at home stressful and not a place to bring home friends. Music was the thing that had kept her happy and it had become her passion. We wrote a few songs together and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I made plans to buy some equipment so we could record the songs.

The mid-term break came and I took a few days to spend time with my folks. I also spent time in bed with Jenny. The sex was great and I realised I missed actual intercourse more than I thought. I decided that if I was going to stay at the school I was going to have to deal with the gay issue ... I had a plan how to do that.

I got back to the school before mid-term ended, planning to work on my novel. I was surprised to find Toni had also come back early. I invited her over to the cottage to find out why.

"My aunt has had to move out of her apartment and she is living with a new boyfriend, I think he's her pimp. He's a real jerk and it was clear he didn't want me around. So I rang Ms Steadman and asked if I could come back a few days early."

"Well, let's enjoy our time together before the hordes come back." I said trying to cheer her up.

I went to the study and got a big wrapped present I had hidden behind the desk.

"What's this?" She was both surprised and clearly excited.

"Your birthday present."

"It's not my birthday for another nine months."

"Okay, this is for your last birthday. I missed it."

"You didn't even know me then."

"Now your just letting details get in the way." I said handing over the present.

She ripped the paper off revealing a hard case. Inside was a Rainsong Black Ice Graphite acoustic-electric guitar.

"Oh shit! You got to be kidding me!" she exclaimed after opening the custom built case.

"All good guitarists should have a good guitar." I said smiling.

"This is ... this is ..." Toni couldn't finish the sentence she just rushed over and gave me a huge hug.

When we finally parted I could see she had tears in her eyes.

"Tears of happiness I hope?"

"You bet," was all she managed to get out between sobs.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing old and new songs while drinking and eating our way through the tasty treats my mother had packed in my suitcase.

"I'm just going to get fatter Toni complained as she finished a brownie."

"I've put on a few pounds over the break too." I patted my stomach. "How about we turn over a new leaf. Starting tomorrow we go jogging three times a week and we set you up with a program in the gym.

"What about eating bad stuff, I need help with that?"

"Okay, lets watch each-others backs and make sure we don't eat too many things like this." I said popping a piece of fudge into my mouth. "Starting tomorrow!" I smiled and chewed.

The rest of the week was spent half on my novel and half with Toni. The few staff who were around didn't care what she got up to during the day. We started the exercise plan and made sure that we accounted for the calories we ate. It was after midnight most nights when I escorted her back to her dorm.

Gloria and Emma were away for the holiday, so nothing was worth watching on the cameras. I actually enjoyed the break from spying in the Den each night.

The second half of the term got underway and I formulated my plan to get rid of the gay restriction. Gloria made it even easier on the second night back by giving me more ammunition.

As I sat in the Den watching her in the bedroom I was surprised to see someone else enter her room. It was Waverly, the MILF from maintenance. I hadn't gotten to know her very well during the first half of term as she'd been away looking after her sick mother. Waverly sat on the end of Gloria's bed and watched as Gloria put some clothes away. I increased the volume on the room microphone and listened.

"Knees!" Waverly said firmly once Gloria had finished her task.

Immediately Gloria fell to her knees and bowed her head.

What the fuck is going on here I thought as I sat forward in my chair in anticipation.

"Crawl to me," she used the same firm tone.

Gloria crawled across the floor and stopped in front of Waverly.

"Stand and strip." Another command.

Gloria stood and removed her blouse followed by her slacks.

"I said strip bitch!"

This was getting more interesting by the second.

Gloria removed her bra and panties. She stood naked as Waverly looked silently at her.

I could see Gloria's nipples were erect and her breasts rose and fell as took short excited breaths.

"Go to the room and wait for me."

Gloria turned without a word and headed in the direction of her walk-in wardrobe. She disappeared from the view of the bedroom camera but suddenly appeared in the image from camera seven, the room with the whips and paddles. She sat on the bed and waited.

Okay, now I was almost salivating at the prospect of what might happen in the new room.

Waverly took her time undressing in the main bedroom. She folded her clothes as she removed them and stacked them neatly on the bed. Her back was to the camera and her butt cheeks were small and firm, almost like a boy. There was muscle definition in her upper arms and legs ... she obviously worked out on a regular basis. When she turn around I was greeted with an incredible physique. Her whole upper body was tight with muscle, even her breasts looked firm and taut. At forty-five she had the body of a twenty year old. Her pubic area was shaved clean and her labia jutted out between the top of her thighs. A tattoo of a tiger was inked onto her left torso and breast ... it looked spectacular.

Gloria was still sitting silently when Waverly entered the small bedroom.

"Bend over the bed." The order was made with authority.

Gloria immediately obeyed.

"Spread your legs."

Compliance again.

"We will start with ten stokes of the riding crop. You will not utter a sound or I will make it twenty."

Waverly then picked up a crop from the bed end and proceeded to whip the head mistress ass!

After the crop, ten strokes were given with a paddle and then ten more with a rope cord. All the time Gloria stayed still and said nothing. Her face was turned toward the mirror where the camera was hidden and I could tell the punishment had caused severe pain as tears were flowing down her face. The well beaten ass was red and a few welts had started to appear. Finally Waverly stopped and rubbed her hand roughly over the swelling flesh before smacking both butt cheeks.

"You were very good. What do you have to say?"

"Thank you mistress." Gloria sobbed.

"Good. Your obedience means you can have a treat. Roll over and suck my cunt."

Gloria turned over and lay back gingerly on the bed. Waverly hopped up and knelt with her legs either side of Gloria's head, she lowered her pussy onto the waiting mouth.

The head-mistress of Deanwell School for Girls proceeded to suck the pussy of her own sadistic mistress with vigorous enthusiasm. Waverly's approaching orgasm was preceded by her reaching back and pinching and twisting Gloria's nipples.

"Fuck, yes ... yes ... yes!" Waves of pleasure swept over her body as she climaxed, finally falling forward onto the bed gasping for breath.

Gloria stayed where she was until prompted by Waverly to crawl up the bed and lie beside her.

"Did you come, or do you need me to finish you off." Waverly asked.

"No mistress, I didn't come."

"Then lets continue."

Waverly went to a small set of drawers in the corner and removed an eight inch black strap-on dildo. She fitted the straps around her waist and crotch and pulled them tight.

"On your knees again." She ordered.

Gloria turned over and shuffled down the bed until her ass hung over the edge. The welts on her flesh were now more visible and must have still been hurting. Waverly applied some spit to the dildo before inserting it into Gloria's waiting pussy. She thrust long hard strokes burying the dildo to the hilt every time. It wasn't long before an orgasm seemed near.

"You may make noise." Waverly said as she continued to pound away.

Gloria started to grunt every time the dildo plunged into her. A loud guttural cry proceeded her orgasm and she feel forward onto the bed, her body shaking as she continued to ride her own wave of pleasure.

Waverly unstrapped the dildo and put it away. She then opened a jar of cream and massaged it onto Gloria's damaged flesh. This was done quite tenderly, in contrast to her earlier rough actions. Once she add finished she left the room and re-entered Gloria's bedroom. Dressing quickly she left the apartment.

Gloria stayed lying face down on the bed and I could tell she was fingering herself. After another small orgasm she seemed to go to sleep. I turned off the camera and left the Den. I had some work to do before I instigated my plan to start getting laid at this school.

The next morning at staff meeting I noticed Gloria moving a little tentatively and I almost burst out laughing at the face she made when she sat on a hard bottomed chair. There was a look between her and Waverly that would have meant nothing to anyone else but everything to me.

I had that afternoon off so I went to find the window I knew must be the source of light to the ladies 'punishment room.' It was reasonably concealed being on the back end of the building, behind some tall bushes. I rigged up a small spy cam that gave a clear view of the room. It was movement sensitive so would start the next time someone entered the room.

It took eight days before the room was visited again. This time Waverly took a small whip to Gloria's breasts as well as her upper legs. The previous welts on her butt had healed up and were hardly noticeable. They finished their session with both of them climaxing from oral sex.

My spy cam had achieved its function. The picture was not as clear as the mirror camera but it had recorded enough detail to identify the actions and participants. Time to pay the head-mistress a visit of my own!

The next evening I waited until I knew she was home before knocking on her apartment door. I was armed with my laptop and a smug smile.

"Good evening Ms Steadman." I said politely as she opened the door.

"Max. How can I help you?"

"I have some news regarding one of the staff." I frowned.

"This can't wait until tomorrow." Her voice indicated some annoyance.

"It's regarding Waverly from maintenance, I don't think it should wait." I looked for some reaction.

Gloria's eyes showed a slight fear before she quickly recovered. "Then you better come in, I suppose."

I followed her into the small lounge and was offered a seat. I sat silently for a minute trying to build a little tension.

"Well. What is it?" she finally asked impatiently.

"It seems the Waverly has been involved in inappropriate behavior with another member of staff." I said this seriously while trying stay calm, not wanting to give too much away yet.

Gloria's face turned pale and she swallowed. "What sort of behavior and with whom, and what sort of proof do you have."

I stood and moved across the room. Gloria looked a bit confused, also a little fearful. I sat beside her and opened my laptop. I initiated a file and the screen was filled with a video of Waverly whipping Gloria's naked body.

"Where .. how ...?" was all that managed to come out of her mouth. Her face had gone pale and her eyes were wide as she looked at the video.

I shut the laptop and sat quietly. Neither of us said a word for what seemed like a lifetime but was probably only a minute.

"There is also a record of various web sites you have been visiting on a regular basis in another file."

"What are you going to do." Her voice sounded small and weak.

"What do you want me to do Ms Steadman?"

"This will ruin my career, and Waverly's too. You know that right?" she mumbled pathetically.

In the space of a few minutes she had gone from being a self-confident, strong woman to a trembling wreck.

"If this video and the internet sites were to be shown to the school board, then yes I know your career would be over." I replied looking across at her.

"What do you mean, if?" Gloria looked across at me a glimmer of hope in her eye.

"As I see it I have two options here. One ... I report you for being less than the high upstanding woman that this school thinks it has as a head-mistress. Or two ... you can stand up right now and remove your clothes."

Gloria looked shocked at my statement.

"You want me to what?"

"Shut up. Stand up and remove your clothes Gloria!" I commanded.

She stood immediately and stared at me. I saw two things in her face, fear and excitement. This was going to be easier than I thought.

"Don't stand there. Get those fucking clothes off!"

Her breathing was labored and loud as she removed her blouse and then unzipped her slacks and let them drop to the floor.

"All your clothes."

She hesitated.

"Now!" I said strongly without raising my voice.

Her blue bra and panty set were soon on the floor. Gloria stood before me naked, she covered her crotch with one hand and her breasts with the other. The breasts were still very red and lined with whip welts, as were her legs.

"Did I say cover yourself."

"Sorry." She said meekly and dropped her hands to her sides.

I let her stand there exposed and vulnerable for a good couple of minutes as I looked over her body.

"The video will remain in my private hands, and your old web history erased. You will carry on seeing Waverly and will not be recorded. Each night you web history will automatically be erased."

I stood and moved close, whispering in her ear. "I am also not gay, I have a raging boner right now from looking at your body. I will be engaging in relationships with women while at the school and you may be one of them."

I gently pinched one of her nipples causing it to stiffen. She drew a sharp breath and a faint moan left her lips. I then picked up my laptop and left the apartment without another word.

Racing around to my cottage I quickly entered the Den. Gloria was standing in her bedroom, still naked. She was standing at the end of the bed and breathing heavily. No emotion was showing on her face. She stood there for a few minutes looking at her image in the full length closet mirror. Slowly she reached up and touched the nipple I had pinched.

"Oh, fuck ... fuck, fuck, fuck!" She exclaimed loudly in exasperation and fell back onto the bed. I then witnessed one of the most torrid and physical masturbation sessions I had seen. Her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy as she quickly rushed to an intense orgasm. I was so aroused I jerked off in almost record time myself. I continued watching as Gloria crawled into the fetal position and started to sob.

The next day I entered her office and shut the door behind me. I again saw that expression of fear and excitement as she stared at me silently.

"Ms Steadman. I hope that the understanding we came to last night is satisfactory to us both. I find you to be a good leader at Deanwell and I would like to see you continue that good work. Here at work I will expect us to treat each other with same professionalism as before ... after hours I will occasionally call on you for non-work related activities. I hope this is also to your satisfaction."

"Yes."

I raised my eyebrows at her reply.

"Yes, thank you." She quickly rephrased.

I left her office with huge smile on my face. I knew that she was now mine!

For the next two weeks I didn't go near Gloria after work. I wanted her to sweat it out wondering when and what I would want. She had continued with her masturbation sessions in bed while watching the computer. Waverly had also been back and I am pretty sure she knew nothing of my incriminating video.

Then things took a surprising and sudden turn.

On Sunday morning I was naked in the Den watching Emma take a shower when I heard a sound from the open doorway. I turn quickly and saw Toni standing just inside the room looking at the monitor that showed Emma washing herself.

"What the fuck Toni!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck yourself!" Toni replied. She was caught between staring at the monitor and glancing at my stiff cock. "What are you watching? Is that Miss Davidson?"

"Shit!" I didn't know what to say or do.

I decided to usher Toni out into the cottage and try and explain things. As I stood my dick stuck straight out in front of me and bounced up and down. I managed to man handle her out of the room without poking her too much. Sitting her on the couch I went to the bedroom to put some shorts on ... they did little to hide my boner. When I returned to the lounge Toni was not there, she had gone back into the Den. I took a deep breath and followed her.

"Look I can explain ..." I started.

"Fuck, is that the dorm room and shower!" Toni interrupted looking at the other monitors.

"Yes. Let me explain."

"You've been watching us?"

'Yes." I said resigned to the fact that I would have to come totally clean and tell her everything. I just hoped she would be somewhat understanding.

"Okay. Explain." Toni sat in the chair looking at me ... well mostly looking at the tent in my shorts, that was slowly going down.

I sat on the floor and told her everything, starting from seeing the light in the wall and finishing with my visit to Ms Steadman's room.

"You just pinched her nipple and left!" Toni laughed. "She must be shitting herself wondering what you are going to do."

Toni's comment was the last thing I expected her to say.

"You aren't mad ... or disgusted?"

"A little mad that you spied on me in the dorm and shower."

"I sorry. But you do have a nice set of boobs." I smiled weakly and grinned.

"Really. Do you mean that?" Toni looked pleased at my comment.

"Of course I mean it, I would never lie to you."

"Maybe you wouldn't lie but you hid all this from me." She swept her arm around the room to emphasise her statement.

"How was I going to tell you about this. Firstly, I'm on staff and you're a student ... a student that I was spying on. Secondly, how do you bring this up in conversation without sounding like a pervert."

"Okay, but you're not the pervert type. I would call you a voyeur. It sounds sexier." She smiled and shrugged.

"Thank you, I guess." I was still a bit confused by her acceptance of all this. "Why are you not upset about all this?"

"I know I'm just a student and you're staff, but we are only three years apart in age. The fact that you told me all about how you found this and what you've been doing is kind of special," she shrugged before continuing. " I mean you could have kicked me out or made up some bullshit story to cover yourself ... or worse you could have knocked me out and buried me in the forest. But you didn't, you trusted me ... I've never had a friend like you before. I really like you and sharing this secret is going to be cool."

Toni stood up and came over and we hugged. I was conscious I had no shirt on.

"Gosh, you're really hard!" she declared as we parted.

"It's gone down." I protested.

"Not your dick. Your body. It's firm and hard. I've never hugged anyone that muscular before. Actually I've never hugged a guy with his shirt off before." She confessed.

I smiled.

"By the way your dick was pretty cool too, that's the first one of those I've seen as well," she said shyly.

"Are you blushing?" I said grinning at her.

"No ... maybe." She reddened even more at my comment.