The Hidden Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's kittycat," she replied almost immediately. The safe word she used with Waverly I assumed.

"Kittycat, it is then," I said and lashed a second stroke onto her bare flesh. I was conscious to use a little less force than before ... I wanted this to last a while.

"Two."

Twenty five strokes later Gloria's cheeks were red and welts had appeared. I stopped and told her to roll over. She muffled a cry as she carefully lay on her bruised backside. Her eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of my stiff cock as it swung in front of me.

"If you beg hard enough you might get that later." I sneered.

"Thank you." She replied and bowed her head submissively.

"But for now I will continue your punishment." I chose the small whip and swished it through the air above her body.

"Count as before." I ordered.

"Nothing above the collar, or on the lower arms ... please."

"Noted." I replied.

Twenty five stokes later and her breasts and stomach were covered in welts and small cuts. For the last six stokes she had been crying and tear stains lined her face. To her credit she didn't use the safe word even towards the end.

"You may suck my cock now."

Obediently she knelt and did just that. It was instantly obvious my cock was not the first she'd had in her mouth and despite the tears and pain she was very accomplished. I pulled her head in a couple of times and deep throated her, again she was up to this and didn't pull away. Finally when I was close to filling her mouth with my cum I pulled back. I bent her over the bed and roughly inserted myself into her pussy. I lasted longer than I thought and was pleased I managed to make her come before I filled her wet hole with my hot jizz.

Afterward I retrieved the balm from the dresser and softly coated her backside. She rolled over and I did the same to her stomach and breasts. Not a word was said during this time as she lay there, eyes closed and silent. When I had finished with the balm I leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Next time I will take you on your bed and we will make love." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you." She smiled.

I left her resting and made my way home.

Toni was still in the Den when I arrived. I could tell she had been masturbating as she was flushed and her pussy lips were swollen and wet.

"Isn't it after curfew." I said as I sat down.

"Fuck curfew. That was fucking amazing. You really beat the shit out of her, I fucking came just watching that. Then had to go again once you started fucking her." Toni was ecstatic.

"Your language has certainly digressed since I met you." I responded shaking my head. "You just used fuck four times in that statement."

"You're a bad influence." She retorted and climbed into my lap and hugged me.

I stood with her in my arms and carried her to the shower.

After washing each other I escorted her home. Waiting until she'd snuck into the dorm unnoticed.

Later that week Toni decided since I had completed my half of the deal she would try and get it on with Emma.

I had a plan to get them alone.

Emma and I would work out most mornings in the staff gym and it was there that I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies on Saturday night. It wasn't like a date because she still thought I was gay.

On Saturday night I picked her up and had Toni in the back seat.

"Toni's going to join us. She is doing a project on independent film companies and tonight's movie is made by one." I said as Emma looked at me surprised.

"I'm going to use this as my case study, cast, cost, story all that kind of thing." Toni chipped in.

"Okay, it'll be nice to have you along. I don't get to spend much time with the girls, especially you Toni, you always seem so busy." Emma turned to the back seat and smiled.

In the rear view mirror I could see Toni blushing. Let the games begin.

We were seeing the late showing and I suggested we get something to eat first. We stopped at a small burger joint and got a booth. I made sure they were sitting together. During the meal I let the girls do most of the talking. Emma asked about the makeover and was gushing in her praise at how it seemed to have helped Toni's self-esteem. She wanted to hear all the details about the holiday activities ... my name was not mentioned as being involved. I could tell there was a bit of flirting going on from Emma and to her credit Toni gave it right back. The gay guy just looked on!

At the movie the girls sat beside each other again and I noticed their sides were touching in a casual way. In the dark I held Toni's hand and gave it the odd squeeze.

We got back at after 11pm and had coffee at my place before I walked the girls home. It was now after 12.30 and I set up the last part of my plan.

"It's pretty late. I hope you don't wake up the rest of the girls in your dorm room Toni."

"It's a little hard to see in the dark in there, I probably will." She responded and sighed.

"Look you can bunk down in my place tonight if you want. There's plenty of room and I don't want it getting back to Ms Steadman that I helped keep a student out until after midnight."

Plan executed perfectly!

I said goodnight as Emma turned to unlock her apartment. Toni and I stole moment and she grabbed my hand and smiled, mouthing the words "thank you'. I smiled back as she followed Emma inside.

I wasn't sure if anything would happen that night but I raced back home and went straight to the Den to see.

The girls were talking. Toni was sitting in a small armchair and Emma was on the bed. They talked for a few minutes before Emma went to the dresser and handed Toni a nightshirt. Toni stood and turned toward the bathroom then stopped, she glanced at the mirror camera and winked at me. Staying in the room she removed her jeans, then pulled her t-shirt over her head. I could tell Emma was sneaking glances as she changed into her own nightwear. Toni removed her bra and then to my surprise she pulled her panties down and kicked them off. She stretched, showing Emma her new toned and tight ass then put on the nightshirt. When Toni turned toward the bed again Emma was just pulling her own nightshirt on, she too was panty less.

The girls got into the double bed and said goodnight. The room must have been warm from the radiator as neither of them bothered with pulling up the sheet or duvet. Emma turned off the light and they both rolled over facing away from each other. I waited for half an hour to see if anything was going to happen but it seemed as though they had both gone to sleep. I was a bit disappointed, but hey at least they were in the same room in the same bed. Definitely progress.

I retired for the night and slept until 9am. I got up and splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth before returning to the Den with a bowl of cereal. The girls were still asleep but instead of being on opposite sides of the bed Emma was spooning up behind Toni. I wondered if that had happened in their sleep or if Emma had woken earlier and moved to that position.

As I ate my cereal I noticed Gloria was up and in the shower. Her whipping scars were evident and there was a redness and swelling. Even with the scars she was attractive and I admired her body as I ate. My attention was suddenly refocused on the girls. Toni was awake and her eyes were open, she lifted her hand slightly and waved at me. How did she know I would be there again ... women's intuition maybe. She started to move slightly as if she'd just woken up and yawned rather loudly. Her ruse worked as Emma open her eyes and yawned herself.

Toni turned her head towards Emma. "Good morning." She said and smiled.

"Morning." Emma replied as she yawned again.

They lay in the bed relaxing. Emma made no attempt to shift away from the spooning position.

"I guess we should get up." Toni finally broke the silence.

"No hurry, it's Sunday morning." Emma countered and snuggled in a little closer. She draped her arm over Toni's stomach.

I could tell by the look in Toni's eye that she was uncertain what to do next ... however she didn't have to worry. Emma took control and reached over to turn Toni's face towards hers, she then leaned forward and they kissed on the lips. Toni returned the kiss and rolled over so they faced each other. From then on it was all on. After a few minutes of open mouthed tongue kissing Emma started to run her hands over Toni's body. They both sat up and removed their nightshirts, tossing them on the floor. Emma took one of Toni's nipples into her mouth and sucked it gently, she repeated her actions on the other breast.

"You are beautiful." Emma said as she kissed up Toni's neck and once again locked onto her mouth.

I had entered the Den naked and I started to stoke my semi erection until it was rigid and throbbing from the action on the screen.

The girls took turns kissing each other's breasts before Emma lowered herself down the bed and parted Toni's thighs. It took only a few minutes of sucking and fingering before Toni had her first orgasm. Bucking and shaking on the bed as she cried out in pleasure. Emma continued on until a second wave of euphoria overtook Toni's mind and body. Coming back up the bed Emma lavished small kisses over the shaking body beneath her.

"That okay?" Emma asked. A rather rhetorical question I thought.

"Hmm." Was Toni's reply as they kissed. She must have tasted herself as she licked her lips afterwards. "Is that me?" she asked.

"Yep, and you taste fantastic." Emma smiled and they kissed again.

After a short rest Toni went down on Emma. I could tell she was using all the techniques and moves that she had seen Julia use and it worked perfectly.

"Fuuuuuk! I'm coming!" Emma moaned loudly. She convulsed a dozen times before collapsing back on the bed.

What happened next was Toni's ultimate dream.

She still had her head between Emma thighs when she caught a movement out of the corner of her eye.

Julia was standing in the doorway.

"Hey Julia." Toni said smiling, her face wet from Emma's pussy juice.

Julia just stood there gaping. Emma still had her eyes closed and was recovering from her climax ... she didn't realise what was going on.

"What the fuck Emma!" Julia finally found her voice.

Emma turned and saw Julia. "Hey Jules," she said in a contented post orgasmic voice.

"What do you mean, 'Hey Jules'! What are you doing with this ... slut!" Julia said accusingly.

Emma sat up and faced Julia.

"Watch your mouth Julia. No-one here is a slut." She forcefully replied.

Julia was shocked at the rebuke and was once again lost for words.

"Toni and I are enjoying ourselves just like you and I do."

"But I thought we were ... " Julia burst into tears and slumped to the floor.

"Maybe I should go." Toni said looking at her destressed classmate.

"You stay right where you are." Emma said and stopped Toni from leaving the bed. "Julia pull yourself together, we both knew we weren't exclusive."

"But with her ..." Julia looked up at Toni.

"Yes with Toni. Now you can pout and grizzle about it or you can get you clothes off and join us."

I don't know who was more surprised by that statement, Toni, Julia or myself. The girls looked at Emma in shock.

"Oh what. It's not that outrageous is it. I reckon the two of you would enjoy it as much as me." Emma said and shrugged. "Besides you two need to make up ... and what better way to do that than making out."

Julia stayed on the floor and didn't know how to react. Toni on the other hand got off the bed and held out her hand for Julia to take. It was an olive branch moment, Toni's action saying, 'I forgive you for all the past shit'. Slowly Julia accepted the hand and Toni pulled her up.

"You better get those clothes off so I can see that cute body of yours then." Toni said and smiled.

"You better believe she's cute." Emma encouraged.

Julia still seemed a little unsure but she started to slowly remove her clothes.

"Strip ... strip ... strip!" the other girls started to chant and clap.

Julia finally smiled at their antics and removed the rest of her clothes faster.

Emma reached out and drew her onto the bed. Toni joined them. The next hour was a smorgasbord of tits, bums, and pussies being licked, sucked and fingered. All the girls multi orgasmed as did I ... alone in the confines of my little spy room.

I left the girls lying in each other's arms. Their sweat covered bodies glistening in the sunlight coming from the window. After a shower I took to the road to clear my head, running ten miles at a fast clip.

When I returned Toni was sitting on my bed, wearing nothing but a huge smile.

"I thought you'd spent enough time out of your clothes already today." I joked as I stripped off my damp running gear

"I thought we could shower together, I've been a very, very dirty girl." She joked back.

We showered and washed each other. Then I drove us over to the village general store to get a loaf of fresh bread and some cheese for lunch. We ate at in a local park, feeding the ducks the leftovers.

"So you saw everything and you're sure you recorded it?" Toni asked for the third time.

"Yes, your debauchery has been retained on video," I reassured her again. "I will keep it safe until I show it at your twenty first birthday party." I added grinning.

"Wouldn't that freak everybody out." Toni laughed back.

"You can watch the video any time you like babe."

"That's the first time you've called me that."

"Called you what?"

"Babe. I like it." She shuffled over on the bench seat and I put my arm around her.

"Babe it will be from now on then. But I don't know what others at school will think about it." I mused.

"Okay then. Only in the cottage ... plus maybe in your office ... and the gym ... and whenever we are more than ten feet away from other people!" She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

It was the first time I felt like we were a real couple.

Life continued on toward the end of the term. Toni was absorbed in studying and sitting her A level exams. I spent time on my novel. We also tried to spend as much time together as possible without drawing too much attention to ourselves.

I took the opportunity to visit Gloria a couple of times, both times we fucked in her bed. Giving her a few light smacks on the bum or biting her nipples was as BDSM as it got. She enjoyed having normal sex and I even spent the night, spooning up against her naked body. Our relationship seemed to be one of growing acceptance and we didn't talk about her activities on the internet or with Waverly.

Emma, Julia and Toni still got together and I enjoyed watching their sessions in bed. It was quite surprising how Julia and Toni's friendship grew. I suppose when you have your tongue in someone's pussy or ass you need to like them.

There was one last surprise just before the end of term. Emma had been curious about Toni's relationship with me. She knew we were close but had a feeling it was more than just friends.

"He's not gay is he?" she asked one night when it was just the two of them in bed.

"Not really."

"So you two are ... you know ... doing it?" Emma asked.

"Nope. He's got a stupid rule, no sex between staff and students. It's so frustrating cause I've been ready for ages and so has he!" Toni expressed her frustration.

"Wow. But you have to admit it's pretty cool that he sticks to his principles though. If anyone found out you two were fucking he'd be in a heap of trouble and so would you."

"I know. We've talked about that. But it's annoying to see his cock and not be able to touch it."

"You see his cock!" Emma sounded surprised.

"Yeah, but I probably shouldn't have told you that."

"I'm not telling anyone ... promise." She held her hand over her heart then added, "Is it a nice cock? I mean he looks like the kind of guy who would have a nice one."

"I suppose it is. His is the only one I've ever seen." Toni admitted.

"Fuck off! You're kidding aren't you?"

"No. Remember I'm not exactly the type of girl guys want to get into bed."

"Guys your age will jump at the chance to fuck anything with a vagina!" Emma laughed.

"Obviously not mine." Toni replied and shrugged.

"You're a babe and don't you forget it." Emma said sincerely. She hugged Toni reassuringly.

They parted and sat silently for a second.

"Does he know about us?"

"Of course he does. He practically set us up with that movie night thing and then saying I might wake up the other girls in the dorm to get you to take me to your bedroom."

"He did all that ... so we could get together. Why?"

"Because he knew I liked you, and he wants me to be happy," Toni smiled.

"Shit, so he's hot and sensitive."

"Pretty sneaky too."

"And he's got the only one you've ever seen!" Emma said incredulously again in a joking way.

"Yeah, alright. At least I get to see it."

"Wish I could too."

"He'd probably like that."

"What?"

"He thinks you're a hottie. I don't know why though, your right boob it bigger than your left and you snort when you come." Toni remarked, poking her own fun at Emma.

"My boobs are the same ... and it's not a snort it's a passionate kind of grunt of pleasure." Emma said smiling as she defended herself.

"You keep telling yourself that, piggy."

Emma threw a pillow at Toni as they both laughed.

"Getting back on topic. Max thinks I'm hot?"

"Of course he does. He'd get you in bed in a flash if you let him."

"The question is, would you let him?" Emma said tentatively.

"You asking permission to fuck by boyfriend?"

"Maybe ... if you're willing to share." She said looking at Toni expectantly.

"How can it be sharing when I don't get any myself."

"Look sorry I asked. It was silly and ..."

"I'm actually okay with it." Toni interrupted.

"What! Are you sure?"

"You're probably the only person I would say yes to."

"Really."

"Well, maybe Julia as well and Debs and probably Tracey ... oh, and that woman with the limp who delivers the groceries. Then there's ..."

"Alright, very funny. He's off limits I get it."

"No, I'm serious. Well, not about the others ... perhaps the lady with the limp though." Toni grinned.

"What is it? Yes or no!" Emma said in frustration and held up another pillow to throw.

"It's yes."

"Really?"

"Yes! On one condition."

"Anything."

"You are not allowed to fall in love with him." Toni was dead serious and Emma could tell.

"I'm not into falling in love. I promise you. I just want cock in pussy sex. Scouts honor." She gave an attempt at a scout salute.

"Very well. I'll arrange it." Toni said in a matter of fact way.

"Fuck me! Whoopee! You get extra privileges, starting now."

Emma grabbed Toni and pushed her back on the bed before going down on her, lapping her tongue over her lovers labia.

"69!" Toni squealed.

Emma responded by swivelling 180 degrees so her own labia was positioned above Toni's waiting mouth. They enjoyed oral sex until orgasm.

The next day Toni told me about her conversation with Emma.

"Are you sure. I mean Emma is kind of your lover. I don't want to muck things up between you." I was concerned that Toni may not have thought this through properly.

"One hundred percent sure. Why wouldn't I want the man I love to have gratuitous, non-committing sex with a beautiful girl he thinks is hot."

"If you put it that way ... I'm in I suppose."

Emma approached me at the gym the next morning.

"I so knew you weren't gay." She said pointing at me and wagging her finger.

"I so knew you weren't gay too." I countered.

"I never pretended ... there's just no men around here to get it on with."

"Maybe there is now." I suggested.

"There's no maybe about it Max. Toni filled me in this morning. She called you a 'boner-fied certainty."