The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked him several times, then stopped. Then started again. I'd done fetish edging videos in the past and knew men. I had total control over him. There was no chance he would come unless I let him. Paul lasted through two more tries, before he blurted out.

"Suck my cock! Oh, please suck it!"

"Who should suck it and what am I?" I ran my tongue along his quivering head.

"Suck my cock mom!" He moaned, when I took him in my mouth, but simply held him there he moaned, then whimpered, "Suck it you...you fucking pig."

"Hmm." I sucked him, but slowly, his back arched off the couch and his legs straightened his body straining to come, but I was holding him off.

Finally losing control, Paul cried out, "Suck my cock, you nasty skank, you dirty fucking slut!"

"Oh, that's it!" I purred around his cock and sucked him faster, Either now into it, or afraid I would stop, Paul kept going.

"You're a slut Molly, a nasty little cum dumpster! My mother's a cock sucking whore."

I groaned around him and sucked him faster. Paul cried out and I gasped and my eyes rolled back when he exploded into my mouth. I had him deep and the first squirt hit the back of my mouth. His thick salty cum sliding down my throat. I quickly pulled my mouth from him, but kept it open, jerking him off. A long spurt landed on my tongue and the next one splattered against my chin.

"Come on my face." I called out, my eyes and face a mask of lust like when I was on the set. "Come in mommy's face!"

I stroked him and turned my head side to side, letting him paint my face.

"Yes!" I moaned, "All over your mother's face, just like you thought about! Take that, you fucking whore, that's what you thought, wasn't it?"

I pumped his cock until his moans turned to whimpers and only a few drops came out. I sucked him back into my mouth and sucked hard, draining his balls completely. I let him go and sat back on my knees, my son's cum dripping from my face and onto my tits.

"Oh fuck." Paul groaned, "Oh my God, mom."

I stood up between his legs making no effort to wipe the come from my face and looked down at his still hard twitching cock.

"Better than the movies?" I asked, my chest heaving.

"I....didn't want that." He said in between his own deep breaths.

"Then why am I wearing a huge load on my face?"

"Because you...made me." He said, but his eyes were on first my breasts, then darted down between my thighs.

"You're a strong twenty year old boy twice my weight. I couldn't really make you do anything, baby boy." I grabbed his cock, "And you're still hard for me, aren't you?"

"Mom, stop."

"Oh, you get yours, but I can't get mine? Molly always comes on the set, she's going to cum here."

I got back on the couch, once again straddling him, "But before I do, I think you mother would like to go for a ride."

Before he could react, I reached back, grabbed his cock and impaled myself on it.

"Oh fuck." Paul cried out in my ear as his cock plunged into his mother's sopping pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned, working my hips across his lap, sliding his cock back and forth inside me. "Nice and hard for your mother."

I put my hands on his shoulders and bounced up and down, riding him. Leaning forward, I pushed my tit in his face, "Suck on them while I enjoy you not wanting me."

Paul obediently sucked on my nipple and I rode him harder, my hips bucking up and down and really driving him deep. I flicked my tongue across his ear before whispering, "How's it feel to fuck your mother? As good as you hoped? You like being in a pussy that's been used by so many men I've lost track?"

"Stop talking like that," He begged, "Please just let me be with you."

"Be with me? How fucking Hallmark!" I laughed harshly. "Save that for a nice girl, not your porn star mother. Now suck my fucking tit, you've pined for me so long, just shut up and enjoy the ride."

I worked my hips in tight circles, grinding on my son's hard cock and moving side to side feeding him each nipple in turn. I ignored his whimpering protests and continued to ride him, moving faster, sometimes up and down then side to side, working his cock around inside me.

I was moaning softly and as I always did on the sets let Molly fully take over and enjoy herself. For someone who seemed reluctant, Paul's tongue and lips were working just fine on my nipples and his hands were on my hips, moving with them, guiding his mother along his cock as she rode him.

My clit was aching and as good as fucking him felt, I needed to come. I stood up on the couch as I had before and this time putting my knees on either side of his head on the back of the couch, buried his face between my thighs. Paul released a muffled cry between my legs, but when I worked my hips, smearing my hot flesh into his face, his tongue began to move.

"Eat that pussy." I hissed, my forearm braced against the wall, my head resting on it as my other hand played with my nipple. "Suck your mother's cunt until she comes for you! Show me how bad you want mommy's pussy!"

Paul's hands cupped my ass, helping me balance and reaching back, I grabbed his right one and pushed it between my thighs from behind. "Shove your fingers in my pussy, come on baby boy! Show you're mother all the fun things you learned from watching porn."

I groaned when he followed my instructions and pushed two fingers into my overheated pussy. His tongue was on my clit and I moved my hips, pushing my clit into his mouth while working his fingers deeper.

I leaned my cheek against the cool wall the couch was against and felt the cum on my face squish into it. It couldn't get much more wrong than this. Naked, straddling my son's face with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

This would make a hell of a scene, Molly goes for a ride! I giggled and even in my current rage fueled state I realized how sick it sounded. The giggle turned into a low moan and my hips jerked as Paul sucked my clit harder than he had been.

His fingers were moving faster, thrusting harder. I rose up and down on my knees sliding my pussy up and down his tongue. Paul put his arm around my waist and held me still as his lips once again fastened to my clit moved faster than before.

He was not moving his tongue slowly or teasing and enjoying he was licking hard and fast, trying to get me off, get this over with. Just like the fucking assholes I had sex with on the set.

All about them, then when they had to actually pay attention to the woman it was a rushed effort. That was alright, I'd let him get me off quick, this time. But I'd get as much as I wanted. After all didn't all the experts say a son always wanted to please their mom?

"Yes!" I moaned, "Right there, suck that clit, make mommy come in her son's pretty face!"

My breath caught and my body tensed. Paul continued to finger and suck and my moans turned into the telltale sexy little hiccups that told the audience that Molly was ready to go off and as always not faking it.

I gave my nipple a hard twist and throwing my head back howled as my orgasm exploded through me. I clamped my legs tighter around Paul's head and bucked my hips wildly.

His tongue was still moving on his clit and my pussy convulsed around his plunging fingers. I cried out repeatedly as my son became the first man that I hadn't been paid to fuck to make me come since his father became ill.

I shuddered as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and after a moment of leaning against the wall, to catch my breath, I slid my legs from Paul's shoulders and eased off the couch.

Paul was breathing hard, his face beet red from being smothered by his mother's thighs and pussy. His face was glistening and he looked more surprised than turned on. I stood looking down at him and noticed his cock had softened, but was still semi hard.

"Hmm, you made me come hard." I told him, "Good job, baby boy. Now it's time for you to really fuck me."

"I'm done." Paul declared.

"You're done when I say you are." I lowered my head into his lap and sucked him into my mouth, Paul squirmed on the couch, but as before he didn't really fight me. His cock grew rapidly and within moments he was once again fully hard for me.

"Hmm, you bad boy!" I smiled at him as I pumped him, "You taste like Mommy's pussy. Oh, that's right, that's because you fucked me."

"Right so we..."

"I'm just getting warmed up, you're not going anywhere until you stop whining and man up and fuck me."

I gave his cock a few quick hard sucks, turned my back to him and sat down on his cock. Paul moaned as I put my back against his chest and listing my legs, put my feet on his thighs. I bounced up and down on his cock and reaching over my head, put my arms around him, pulling his head down. Turning to the right, I kissed him, well aware I still had some of his come on my face.

Paul whimpered into the kiss as I rode his dick fast and hard.

"Fuck me!" I told him, "Move your damn hips and fuck your mother like she needs it, The way you think I do. The way you think only a son can."

"Fuck!" I moaned when Paul worked his hips, thrusting into me. I lifted up a little higher to allow him more room to move and fuck me harder. He put his hands on my stomach and pushing his right one between my legs, pressed his fingers into my clit.

"I want to come on my baby boy's dick." I kissed him hard, "Make me come again! Show mommy why you're the man who can take care of her."

Paul groaned, but moved his fingers, working my clit in hard fast circles. My pussy was still quivering from the first orgasm, but between his cock plunging rapidly in and out of me and Molly being out of control, I could already feel my body responding.

"Play with that pussy!"

"Mom," He whispered, "Don't keep making me do this."

"Oh, this could be a fun script! The son who's whacked off to mommy for years now doesn't want her! If you didn't want me your cock wouldn't be hard and you wouldn't be fucking me!"

I moaned as I drove myself down harder and faster. "But if you need me to keep telling you what to do, I will, now shut up and make me come."

"Mom!" He exclaimed.

I dug my hand into his hair and pulled it hard enough for him to cry out, "I said shut up and make me come! Then fuck me the way I need it! We stop when you've fucked your mother so good she'll want more! Isn't that what you want? For mommy to be your cock whore?" I gave him a nasty smirk, "Why shouldn't I be, I've been everyone else's cock whore!"

The look on Paul's face told me, he didn't like hearing me talk like that, but tough, it was the truth. The woman he thought he loved was an illusion, this was the real me. A woman so screwed up she was fucking her son to prove it.

Paul's fingers pressed so hard into my clit, I moaned in pain, but it felt good at the same time. I cupped my tits, pinching booth nipples as he now fucked me hard enough to make me yelp.

Like before he was doing everything he could to get me off and get this over with. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back against him and gave both my nipples a hard twist. Another long loud wail exploded from me as my second orgasm in minutes slammed through me. This one was even better as my pussy convulsed around my son's plunging cock.

"Keep fucking me!" I demanded as he had begun to slow up. "You fuck me until I tell you to stop!"

I squirmed and writhed on his lap, yelping and moaning as the orgasm had its way with me. I slumped against Paul when the last tremors passed and when he stopped fucking me, I turned my head and smiled at him. "Now you get to really fuck me."

I pushed myself up from his lap, his cock making a wet sound as it slid from my sopping slit. Grabbing his hand I tugged on it and with a look of resignation more than desire, he stood up in front of me.

"On your knees." I whispered as I sank to mine on the floor.

When he didn't I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on him, once more tasting my sticky juices from my son's cock. I stopped sucking and pointed to the floor. Paul lowered himself to his knees and turning around, I got on my hands and knees my ass pointing at him, "Let's go, baby boy, time to fuck mommy for real."

Paul stared at my ass and putting his hands on my hips eased his cock inside me and began fucking me.

"Faster." I looked over my shoulder at him, "And harder! Your mother needs you to fuck her, now do what I tell you!"

Paul moved faster, now fucking me with long hard strokes that felt damn good.

"Harder!" I snapped, "I'm not Jen, I'm a real woman, now fuck me!"

Paul went a little harder, but still not enough for me and I kept egging him-and myself-on.

"Come on, Paul! Don't forget your mother's been fucked by some big fucking dicks and a lot of them you need to really fuck me so I can enjoy it!"

I yelped in surprise as Paul began hammering away at my pussy, driving into me so hard his balls were slapping against my clit.

"Oh, you don't like that, do you?" I asked, smiling away at him, "Don't like hearing what a used up your whore mother is? How she's been fucked by all those huge cocks? Sometimes more than one at a time!"

"Oh, fuck!" I cried out as Paul really tore into me. The look on his face was one of anger, his eyes hard and his lips set in a scowl as he squeezed my hips hard enough to hurt.

"Yeah, that's it! That's the way I like it! You see that movie where I ran a train with six guys? Just me on my knees like this and one at a time they fucked me then came on my back then the next one fucked me!"

"Shut up!" Paul hissed and punctuated that remark by dealing my ass a hard slap.

The blow excited me and I kept it up, "And I had to suck on them in between, a two hour shoot the whole time a cock in each end like a pig on a spit!"

Paul slapped the other side of my ass, then again and again as he fucked me even harder.

"Stop talking like that!" He yelled at me even as he fucked me.

"That was one scene, another was the same, but they all took my ass! Sometimes I'd ride one, take one in the ass and suck another, plus jerk the other two off! Five cocks at once! Your mother can multi task, can't she?"

"You're not my mother!" he yelled slapping my ass again, "Not like you are now! You're acting like a whore to make me fuck you!"

To my dismay he pulled his cock from inside me. I sat up on my knees and turned to face him.

"I said we don't stop until I say so!"

"I'm done!" Paul yelled back, as he fought to catch his breath, "This isn't you! This is some sick point you want to make! I don't want you like this! I want my mother, not...not the slut you're acting like."

"Oh, honey, this is not an act."

I shoved him hard, catching him by surprise and sending him onto his back. Before he could sit up, I straddled him and sat on his cock.

"Fuck," he moaned, "Get off me!"

He started to put his hands up, but grabbing them, I pinned his arms to the floor over his head and leaning my weight on them held him down as I bucked my hips riding him wildly.

"Mom stop! Please stop!" He moaned, his eyes filled with pain, no sign of lust at all anymore. But his cock was still hard. Molly's insatiable pussy wouldn't let him get soft.

"Just lay there and let me fuck you! I'm only giving you want you want, what you wanted so badly you'd stalk and humiliate me!"

"I'm sorry!" he whimpered, he looked close to tears at this point, "I'm sorry, mom!"

"Don't be sorry! You're getting a wild ride from Molly Minx, everyone's favorite mom! Just relax and enjoy!"

I slammed my hips down on him so hard my pussy was beginning to ache, but I kept going. Beneath me, Paul looked as if he were ready to cry, but I kept fucking him. He wanted it, he'd said he did. What he didn't want was me acting like Molly and that was tough because it was Molly he wanted.

He never wanted Mary, he wanted my slut alter ego. All men preferred Molly to Mary, even my father before I even knew Molly existed wanted his daughter to be a sex toy, rather than a sweet little girl. I always thought John was different, but then Paul told me even my husband, the one man I'd loved in my life had been no different.

I felt my own emotions rising up within me. John had lied to me, he hadn't loved me for just who I was, he'd wanted that dirty whore too, but was afraid to say it. After all these years Molly had managed to even take my husband from me.

"This is what you wanted!" I yelled in Paul's face, "This is what all of you wanted! Every fucking man I've ever known, this is all I'm good for!" I yelped as I fucked him even harder.

Paul was crying out as well as I fucked him so hard it must have been painful for him as well.

"Come for me!" I snarled, "Come for your mother! Give it to me! That's what I do, I make men come!"

"Please Mom, please you...oh!" Paul gasped and I felt his cock jump inside me.

"Yes! Come, come for me you little shit! Stop whining like a baby and be a man and fucking come for me!"

Paul whined pathetically and feeling his cock twitching, I hopped off him, slid between his legs and took him into my mouth. His cock erupted and as Paul whimpered and moaned, I sucked him deeper into my mouth.

I took every drop he had, licking and sucking, expertly milking his cock while keeping every drop in my mouth. When I couldn't coax any more from his spent cock. I slid him carefully from my mouth and stared at him.

Paul looked as if he were an accident victim in shock. His eyes were wide, but dull and he was looking at me as if he wasn't sure of what just happened. Keeping my eyes on his, I opened my mouth and slowly let his cum spill out and form a puddle on his stomach. I spit the last few drops onto him and sitting up on my knees gave him my best made for porn purr,

"Hmm, thanks for the ride, baby boy, you made your slutty mommy very happy." A nasty smirk spread across my face, "Is this where I say, Oh, honey, you're not just my son you're everything to me. I'm so in love with you."

"Get the hell away from me." Paul whispered, tears in his eyes.

"Well, then." I stood up and shrugged, "That wasn't in the script."

Paul sat up staring at sticky mess on his stomach, then looked at me an expression of such disgust, that even as far gone as I was, I couldn't pretend it didn't hurt.

"I hate you." He said, his voice quavering, "I fucking hate you."

"Good." I said, my own voice breaking, "That makes two of us."

Turning away from him I walked out of the room towards the bathroom. I was completely naked, but it was a little late for modesty. I envisioned the view from behind, my ass, red from my son smacking me, swaying back and forth.

The camera would zoom in on it getting a view of my glistening pussy from behind. The director would say, 'Fade to Black' and the picture would slowly fade away.

I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I turned the shower on as hot as I could stand it and methodically cleaned myself as if after a shoot. After all, that's what it was to some extent.

The final ride of Molly Minx and the one that would cost me my son. It had to be done, I had to show him how wrong it was, didn't I? When I was done washing I stood under the water, then gave in to the trembling in my legs and sank down on the shower floor.

Whether it was rage, the alcohol, all the stress of the last few months, whatever had caused me to lose my mind was wearing off and now a quivering mess, I drew my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them put my head between my knees. As I cried softly, my tears mixing with the hot water running down my body, one thought kept racing through my stunned mind.

I had just raped my son.

*****

I lay on my side and saw the clock change from twelve fifty nine to one am. Just as I'd seen it change to ten, eleven and midnight. I'd cried myself out hours ago, but had continued to replay the horrific scene from earlier over and over.

1...2223242526...29