The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hips, sliding himself along my leg, leaving a sticky trail in its wake. Paul placed his hands on either side of my head and keeping his head low enough to kiss my back, slid his cock through my wet slit.

I moaned when the spongy head came into contact with my yearning clit and my heart raced when he eased back down and pushed inside just enough to make me whimper and wiggled my hips, trying to entice him all the way inside.

He eased himself a little further, the head of his cock slowly spreading me open and turning my head to look over my shoulder at him, I whispered, "Go ahead, Paul, I'm all yours."

"Oh, honey." I sighed when he entered me in one smooth thrust.

Paul moaned in my ear as he remained still, engulfed in his mother's warm wet pussy. He moved his hips, slowly pumping me and nuzzling his face into my neck, kissed it. I lay beneath him moaning softly as my son moved within me.

He was straddling my leg and I could feel his balls sliding across my thigh as he pleased me with long slow strokes. He lowered himself down to me, pressing his chest to my back as he continued to work his hips in a slow sensual rhythm.

"Mom, you feel so good." He said in my ear, punctuating his remark by sucking on my earlobe.

"So do you, baby, so do you." I breathed and I wasn't just saying it, God he felt amazing!

I lifted my head and craned my neck, getting my face around just enough for him to lean over and kiss me as he filled me with his hard flesh. With him on me I couldn't move my hips and remained still as he did the work, sliding in and out of my wet heat.

My nipples were so hard they were aching and my clit was throbbing in need, but I swore I could stay here all night, just enjoying his long slow thrusts into me.

"I love you, mom." He whispered against my lips, "I really do."

"I love you to, baby." I swallowed hard and added softly, "And the way you want me to."

I groaned when my words caused him to move faster in excitement and he kissed harder than he had before.

"Let me roll over," I told him, "I want to see my beautiful son over me."

"That sounds so much better in person." Paul said as he leaned back on his knees, his cock sliding wetly from me within me. "I'd watch your movies dreaming of you saying that to me."

"I hope I'm better than the dream," I rolled over on my back, showing off by lifting my leg high enough to go over his head as he kneeled there.

"So much better." He looked down as he knelt between my legs, a look of hunger in his eyes that I hadn't seen in a man other than on a set since I was maybe Paul's age. John would look at me adoringly, but he had never had that mixed look of love and lust Paul was showing me now.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I opened my legs further and put my arms out to him, "Come here, baby boy, come show me how much you want me."

That look of desire was momentarily replaced by one of those sweet smiles that had always melted my heart, but now caused a different type emotion within me, one of need. That need was quickly met, when Paul leaned over me, his hands once again on either side of my shoulders as he entered me.

He tried to do it slowly, but I thrust my hips, driving him deep inside me. Once inside however, I didn't move, just let him dictate the pace. That pace was as slow and steady as when he'd been behind me.

But in this position I could see him and admire how truly handsome my boy was. Paul's gorgeous hazel eyes were showing more green than light brown and even as he slowly pumped me, there was a slight smile on his face, as if he couldn't help but show the sheer joy that he finally had his mother where he'd wanted her.

I put my hands on his chest, then his biceps, admiring the hard muscles beneath his skin. I expected Paul's eyes to be on my breasts, or watching himself fuck me, instead his eyes were on my face and smiling down at me, he said,

"You look amazing in the candle light," he moaned softly when he buried himself inside me, "You're so beautiful, mom."

"Show me." I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into my embrace. Paul lowered himself into my arms and when his lips met mine we both sighed in pleasure.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him, my hands flat on his back, squeezing his muscular shoulders. I put my legs around his waist, drawing him deeper into his mother's formerly forbidden heat. Formerly because I couldn't believe how fucking good he felt inside me.

Paul moaned into our kiss as when I introduced my tongue into his mouth and moved my hips, matching his slow rhythm. He slid his arms beneath mine and it was my turn to groan as my hard nipples pressed into his chest.

His lips left mine and searched for my neck. I let my head fall back on the pillow making it easy for him to kiss and suck the tender skin of my neck. I returned the attention, kissing his shoulder and rubbing his back while crossing my ankles behind his waist, locking him into me.

"Oh honey" I cooed in his ear, "This feels amazing! You feel amazing!"

"This is all I wanted," He replied in between his heavy breathing, "For you to just let me show you how much I love you."

"Keep showing me," His cock was at the perfect angle, his shaft rubbing my clit as he continued that slow sexy rhythm, "Don't stop showing me," I added, "Please never stop showing me."

"You mean it?" He asked, "You'll keep letting me?"

"Letting you?" I paused to release a long shuddering moan as my pussy contracted around him and I could feel my climax building within me. "I won't be letting you, I'll be wanting you and I'll be coming after it if you don't keep giving it to me."

"I don't think that's ever going to happen." He kissed my cheek and laughed softly, "Unless you want me to play hard to get."

"Just play hard." I told him, "Just always be hard for me, baby and always be ready to love me."

Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard Malcolm raving over my great 'lines'. I did sound like a reject from one of his movies, but the hell with him, and my own former feelings be damned because I meant every word of it.

"I love you." He lifted his head and as my legs tightened around him and my back arched off the bed, in anticipation of my impending explosion.

He had tears in his eyes when he lowered his head and kissed me. He moved his hips faster, his cock driving deeper and harder than he had before and digging my nails into his back, I opened my mouth in a soundless O, my body trembling as I teetered on the edge.

Breaking the kiss he whispered, "Mom, Mary, Molly; I love every part of you, always have, and always will."

His words along with the now longer harder and delicious strokes of his cock sent me over the edge. I cried out softly in his ear as my hips bucked beneath him and my pussy convulsed around my son's hard flesh.

Unlike my normal explosive orgasms this one was powerful, but slow and lasting. I squirmed and writhed beneath my son as he continued to move within me, keeping perfect time with my thrusting hips.

Paul was breathing harder in my ear and his back tensed beneath my hands as his mother's pussy quivered and contracted around him, sucking greedily at his plunging cock, pulling him deeper into me.

I moaned his name repeatedly as the waves of pleasure continued flow through me. Paul slowed down, trying to outlast me and I decided to reward him for doing so. My head fell back on the pillow as the last of the long sensual orgasm left me a quivering wet hot mess, but a satisfied one.

Paul's lips immediately fastened to my throat, kissing and licking while his thrusts slowed even more. I could tell he was close, but seemed to be trying to make this last as long as possible.

"Roll over with me." I told him.

"I...I like you like this." He told me, "You look so good under me."

"And you look good over me, but I bet we'd look just as good in reverse." I gave his shoulders a gentle push, "How about you let your mother do the work?"

"If you put it that way." Paul grinned, when caused me to release a startled yelp when, with a wrench of his shoulders and hips, he rolled us over.

I laughed as I was now on top of him and sitting up, ground my hips in slow circles, working his cock around my wet and very happy pussy.

"Wow, you were right." Paul gasped beneath me, "You look damn good."

"Not looking bad yourself, baby boy." I now moved my hips back and forth, teasing him within me.

Paul's hands found my breasts and I sighed contentedly when he rolled my nipples between his fingers. I braced my hands on his chest and now moved up and down, riding his beautiful cock. I had a bad moment, remembering how several hours ago I'd been in this same position, but that time Paul had been struggling beneath me, begging me to stop.

I pushed that image away as quickly as it had come. No more depressing thoughts, no more conflict or turmoil. I was having phenomenal sex with a man who truly desired me for who I was, not who I played and made me feel truly loved.

The fact it was my son making me feel that way was no longer a source of conflict to me, in fact I had to admit it was adding to my enjoyment. The taboo thrill my movies had supplied to all the kinksters I had mocked was now adding to my passion.

I was having sex with my son and it was as amazing as the people like Malcolm made it out to be and it was because I could feel our mutual love for each other as much as I could his amazing young body.

I leaned over him and lowered my breasts to his face, teasingly moving them back and forth, as his eager tongue flicked out to lick each nipple as it passed. He put his arms around me and holding me still captured my left nipple in his mouth and sucked gently on it.

I moved my hips in the same slow rhythm he had pleasured me with. No wildcat fucking, no fake moaning and exaggerated bucking of my hips, just a slow sensual ride on my babies cock. The cock that was so hard for his mother, the one she had just cum on and now wanted to feel cum inside her.

It wouldn't be long before that wish would be fulfilled. Paul was whimpering around my nipple and his hips were now moving. Finally losing the control that seemed beyond his years he had had been exhibiting earlier, he was thrusting desperately up into my descending pussy.

I eased my breast from his mouth and lowered myself down to him, pressing my nipples into his chest. As he had done, I slid my arms under his and locked my legs tightly around his waist. I kissed him softly and he moaned into my lips as I moved my hips faster, encouraging his impending release.

"There you go," I whispered in his ear when his hips moved even faster and his moans became more desperate. "Let it go, baby, let me feel it."

When Paul's cock twitched and erupted inside me, my eyes rolled back and I moaned in shameless pleasure as my son filled me with is warm cum.

"Oh, oh, mom." He groaned as I contracted my pussy, milking his spurting cock as I continued to ride him.

I felt a wave of emotion flood over me as my on committed the final taboo of coming inside his mother. I felt so close to him, so loved by him. This was the ultimate intimacy, the two of us naked, our bodies entwined and him moaning in my ear as I worked my hips, draining him of all that he had.

"I love you, Paul." I kissed him softly, "I'm sorry I fought it so much."

"Only fought it because you do love me." He said in my ear, as he held me tightly against him. "You were being a good mom."

"I was anything but that earlier." I lamented, "I'm so sorry for that."

"Don't be, we wouldn't be here now if you didn't." He said, his fingers lightly running up and down my back as we remained as we were, his cock still inside me. "You would have never given me this chance if you hadn't felt bad over that."

"Taking advantage of me?" I laughed, "Not nice to take advantage of your mother."

"You seemed pretty willing." He reminded me.

"Guilty." I kissed him, then sighed at the sensation of his cock softening inside me.

We remained in our sinful post coital embrace for some time, both of us remaining silent as we enjoyed the feeling of our spent bodies relaxed against each other. I would have thought my mind would be racing, thinking about what I had just done, where it would leave us, what was next?

But instead I felt more relaxed and peaceful than I had in over a year. I was happy, satisfied and loved, what more could I ask for?

Beneath me, Paul had his eyes closed and a look of absolute bliss on his face. The look of someone who had finally gotten all he'd desired. His arms were relaxed around me and his breathing slow and steady.

"You asleep?" I asked

"Hmm-mm" He shook his head, opening his beautiful eyes, "Just loving every minute of this."

"Me too." I kissed him fondly, then rolled off him to lay on my side, my back to him. "Come hold me?"

"For the record?" Paul rolled over behind me, pressing his chest to my back and putting his arm around me, just below my breasts. "You'll never have to ask me to hold you."

"Hmm, good to know." I cooed, wiggling back into him, his still wet cock nestling into my ass, "What about sex, will I ever have to ask for that?"

"Nope, after all you are my mother and I have to obey you, right?"

"Oh, so it's just about being a good son?" I smiled at the joke, a joke that would have pissed me off or made me think of the movies I'd scoffed at before tonight.

"No, it's about loving my amazing mother" He kissed my shoulder, "And lusting after Molly." He laughed, "Hey, can I call Molly bad mommy?"

"Keep making me feel the way you did just now and you can call me anything you want." I put my hand over his forearm, and squeezed it, "Baby boy, you've filled out pretty nicely. You're one hell of a man, that's for sure."

"But I still like being your baby."

"You'll always be my baby." I told him.

"Mom?"

"What is it Paul?"

"Are we going to, you know, stay like this? I mean you're not going to have a big time regret tomorrow morning are you?"

"Honey, I've done some pretty damn regrettable things in my time and most of them are all over the net for the world to see. This is not one of them."

"You sure? You get into drama queen mode pretty easy these days."

"Ouch!" I grimaced, "But you're right, I've been a mess the last few months. But right now? This feels pretty damn good, baby."

"If I start to regret this you'll just have to keep showing me how right this is until I don't regret it anymore? How's that sound?"

"I'll take it for the team." He sighed.

"Team mom?" I giggled, "Sounds like a Malcolm Stone special."

"Nope," He kiss my neck and hugged me tighter, "Team us, you know the us you said wasn't there?"

"I was wrong baby." I said softly, "This is wrong, it's wrong in a lot of ways, but its right for us and that's all that counts, right?"

"Now you got it." He said, "It's not about this house or school or what you do for work, it's all about this." He kissed my neck for emphasis. "It's all about love."

"Your father was right, you're an old soul, honey. But he was wrong about one thing."

"What's that?"

"It's about love, but it's about lust too and I'm not going to hold back on that. Mary and Molly are the same person, I kept them separate and he did too. But not this time. I'll be your sweet love and you're little slut, that okay?"

"I suppose." He sighed, "There's worse things than being a boy toy."

"Oh, jeez." I laughed loudly and it felt so damn good. "Get over yourself."

"Hey, I'm hooking up with a damned porn star! I must be something."

"You're not something, baby, you're my everything." I was smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting.

"So..." He paused then nuzzling into my neck, asked, "How about that I-phone six?"

***** I opened my eyes and as I had done every morning for the last week, smiled at the sensation of being curled up to my son. Paul was on his back and I was on my side, my arm across his waist and my leg draped over his thigh.

I looked up at him from where my head was resting on his shoulder and my smile broadened at how peaceful he looked, how content and happy. I'm sure satisfied went along with that, because I knew I was feeling all of the same things.

In the last week we had been like any other new couple, going at it like rabbits, morning afternoon and night. Bad as it would sound to most people-and I had recently been one of them-I couldn't get enough of my son!

And I had made good on my promise of no longer treating Molly like a dirty secret or associate her with only being a porn persona. Some nights we made love. Slow, sweet, sensual, just taking our time, enjoying our bodies and showing our love for each other. Other times? It was as if I were on the set, fucking my son like ...a damn porn star.

I would suck him off, let him cum in my mouth, all over my face, anywhere he wanted. I'd take him around the world, fucking in every position and doing it hard and fast, years of pent up lust that wanted to be shared with a real person, not a porn actor, was finally finding its release.

Just thinking about the torrid sex we'd had in the week since our first night together caused my nipples to harden against his side. My pussy, still moist from our last go round only a few hours ago, was already heating up. Awake five minutes and ready to go, yup, Molly was living it up these days.

It amazed me how easily I'd accepted Paul as my lover and how not only hot, but comfortable the sex was. There were no awkward moments, no hesitations or hang ups, we fucked with the familiarity of a couple that had been together for years, not days.

Perhaps that was the mother son relationship transferring over to a sexual connection. Whatever it was it was incredible and I wasn't complaining. Paul's skill as a lover was shocking. In the same way he seemed mellow and mature beyond his years he was just as sexually precocious.

Three nights ago, when I'd come home from work, Paul had taken me into the bathroom, stripped me, gotten into the shower with me and proceeded to wash me from head to toe. I'd purred delightedly as he'd washed my long hair, soaped and rinsed every inch of my body.

He'd reached around and played with my clit taking his time and making me cum so hard it was a good thing I was leaning against him. I'd tried to return the favor, but with a patience beyond his years, he'd simply toweled me off and carried me into our, yes our, bedroom.

I'd laid on my stomach while he'd spent over and hour massaging me from head to toe, then rolling me over to rub the front and slide between my legs and give my pussy a long, slow licking that induced another knee weakening orgasm.

He then made love to me and I was so relaxed I simply lay there moaning softly as he slowly pumped me, again in no hurry and succeeding in delivering third orgasm to me during which he also climaxed. As raw and dirty as it sounded I couldn't deny that my son coming inside me was a taboo thrill that made me feel both loving and slutty at the same time.

The next night I'd rewarded that good behavior in a very unmotherly way, by letting my son have my ass. Like his coming inside me the sheer taboo of it had driven me wild and I'd cum twice, playing with my clit while I knelt on the bed letting my son pound my ass.

At this point there were no lines left to cross, but we'd keep crossing the same ones as often as possible. Thinking back on our week long sex fest had me worked up, but I saw it was only six thirty. Paul had a class's nine to two then a shift at Barnes and Noble. It was a long day and I decided to give him a reprieve from his insatiable mother.

I carefully eased myself away from him and got out of bed, figuring I would head downstairs, enjoy a cup of coffee and then make him breakfast, a much more common motherly duty than sucking him dry and fucking him senseless.