The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on a short silky purple robe that due to it barely going past my ass I would have never worn in front of Paul before. But at this point not only was there no cause for modesty, but I loved the way he looked at me. No matter how much sex we had Paul always looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

I tied the robe, then slipping out of the room made my way into the kitchen and popped a K-cup into the Kuerig and let my mind drift over the last week as it brewed. Like the sex, everything seemed to be going a lot smoother and better than I could have imagined.

Life was good, better than good, great. Paul and I still had our normal routines, work, his school and spending some time with his friends. I was still his mother, caring for him the way I always had, but now caring for him in a much different way and he was now caring for me in a way I hadn't had in a long time.

I felt guilty thinking of it, but Paul had been right, his not being appalled or intimidated by my work as Molly had the two of us happier so far than I'd been with John. My husband had loved me dearly and I'd felt the same, but sex had been a sticking point.

It had upset me more than I had thought it would to discover John had really been a 'fan' of Molly and had wanted what I wanted all along and had denied us both of a sex life as good as our love life.

I'd been hurt to find out he'd been turned on by my movies and could even tell our son, but not me. But Paul had been upfront telling me point blank the movies got him hot, even the new ones when he was pining for me and watching me fuck other men.

He'd confided in me there was a part of that wouldn't have been that upset if I'd wanted to do a few more. Apparently my son was a bit more than a voyeur, but like John enjoyed seeing his lover being taken like that.

There was no chance of me ever doing a movie and when I asked him if now that he had my heart he would really want to share any part of me. He'd agreed probably not, but claimed he might still watch some of my movies.

He'd shocked me by putting one on while we were on the couch and I was even more shocked when I became aroused watching it with him. I didn't want to make a habit of it, but it had been more of a turn on than I currently cared to admit. It did show that what I had done would never be an issue between us.

There was still the fear I could be discovered by one of his friends, but he said he would deal with it and not let it affect us. Of course the downside was we could tell no one of our relationship. That included Dan.

He'd come over earlier in the week and I'd told him Paul and I had several long talks and gotten things straightened out and his feelings for me were getting back to normal. I hated lying to him, but had no choice. Much as I trusted Dan, no way could he know.

Dan had insisted on talking to Paul about our past and how he wanted him to know we had been nothing more than friends for the last twenty years. Paul had played his part, not letting him on that I had admitted to him, Dan had been directing me in order to keep me away from the asshole agents and more degrading work.

For the first time since John had gotten sick I felt happy and content and I had sworn that I would no longer question my happiness. I spent a long time thinking I never deserved to be happy, hadn't even deserved John. But I was wrong, I wasn't a bad person for what I had done, it was simply the only thing I'd known.

I was a good person, had been a good wife and although most would disagree, felt as if I was a good mom. Hell, what other mom put their son to sleep with mind blowing sex? That thought made me grin and the fact I could joke about it told me things would be just fine. No more crap about the past, just the future which although wrong by most standards seemed pretty bright to me.

"There you are." Paul said behind me.

I turned to see him standing there in just his boxers, his bulging boxers.

"Hey, why are you up? You have another hour to sleep." I told him, trying not to focus on his seemingly always hard cock.

"You're why I'm up." He winked, telling me he knew I'd noticed. "Do I have to come get it this morning?"

"Settle down." I told him, "We had plenty last night, I want to make you a nice breakfast."

I turned back to the counter and a moment later he was behind me, pressing his hard cock against my ass and reaching around my waist to untie my robe.

"Paul, really." I said with little conviction, "Calm down, I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay!" He snapped startling me. He stepped back from me and in a loud voice said, "Quiet on the set!"

"What are you doing?" I turned to face him and rolled my eyes when I saw he had his hands up as if holding a clapperboard

"Come on people, it's time for take one of Making Mom Breakfast!"

"Stop that." I said, but smiled

"Starring Porn's hottest Mom, Molly Minx and handsome hung new comer, Paulie Pounder!"

"Paulie Pounder? Oh my god!" I burst out laughing, "That's horrible!"

"Molly." Paul pointed at me as I continued to laugh, "Stop making fun of the talent."

"Talent. I see." I giggled.

"Don't be a diva Molly, give Paulie a break and let's get to work."

He clapped his hands together and stepping up to me, put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Come on, mom, don't pretend you don't want to."

"Paul..."

"Just play along." He said in my ear, "Please, mom?"

"But honey," I pushed at his shoulders, "What if your brother catches us?"

"He won't be home for another hour." Paul pushed my hair to the side and really worked my neck as his hands fumbled with the ties to my robe.

"Honey, we can't keep doing this, it's not right, it's...oh."

I moaned when he pulled the robe open and his hand went right between my legs, his fingers grazing my clit, before slipping inside me.

"That's not fair." I groaned even as I moved my hips, pushing his fingers deeper. "Neither is that," I added when he lowered his head and sucked on my right nipple.

"Honey! Please stop that! I told you last night was the last time, and, oh God that feels good!"

Paul had added his thumb to my clit and had pushed me back against the counter. I reached into his boxers, removing his cock and moaned, "Oh, okay, maybe this one more time, but after this no more!"

"Okay mom," he grinned up at me from my breast, "Last time, promise."

He pulled his hand from between my legs and grabbing the robe, slid it off my shoulders to the floor. Grabbing my ass he lifted me off the floor, sat me on the counter and dropping to his knees buried his face in my pussy.

"Oh you bad boy." I moaned, leaning against the cupboard and cupping my tits, stroked my nipples, "Eating your mother's pussy on the counter!"

"Hey, it's called making mom breakfast." he winked at me, "Get it? I'm making..."

"Don't talk, just lick, baby." I told him, "Your brother will be home soon!"

He smiled at me, glad I was playing along with him and returned his focus to my pussy, his fingers sliding inside while his lips embraced my clit. I lifted one leg and placed my foot on his shoulder, the other I put up on the counter, a move I would have done had this been an actual shoot.

I rested my head against the cabinet, moaning as Paul's tongue and fingers worked his mother's pussy with skill and an enthusiasm that would never get old. I twisted my nipples and moved my hips as much as I could, eager to cum so my son's fingers would be replaced by his cock.

Paul seemed to be striving to make this a quick orgasm, licking and fingering me hard and fast before slipping a finger into my ass. I groaned and arched my back, my toes curling into his shoulder.

"Yes, oh, fuck yes." I moaned, "Right there, baby, right...yes!" I squealed when Paul worked a second finger into my ass and came long and loud for him.

I cried out repeatedly as my holes contracted around his plunging fingers and he sucked my clit with lip smacking gusto. The last waves of the orgasm were still flowing through me when Paul, removed his fingers, stood up and plunged his cock into my still quivering pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he nailed his mother on the kitchen counter, fucking me so hard the cupboards were rattling where I was against them. Paul put his arms around my waist and lifting me off the counter turned around, and deposited me on my back on the kitchen table.

Grabbing my ankles he lifted my legs, spread them as wide as he could and proceeded to hammer away at his mother's delighted pussy.

I grabbed my wildly bouncing tits, holding them and teasing my nipples for him. Paul looked damned good fucking me, he was still in his boxers, his cock pulled through them and the muscles in his chest and arms stood out as he lifted me up so my ass was off the table as he continued to pound me.

His eyes were wide and wild with lust as he stared down at his mother whom he had squealing and crying out his name on the table. I lowered my gaze taking in the incredible sight of my son's cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

His long shaft was glistening from his mother's juices as it plundered my pink pussy. Paul moaned louder and he fucked me even harder. Just like he had sucked me off with a vengeance he seemed determined to make this a hard quick nasty fuck and I was willing to oblige him.

Pushing myself into a sitting position, I said, "Stop."

Paul obeyed me, remaining still with his cock buried deep inside me.

"I'm hungry too." I pushed him in the chest and as he stepped back I slid off the table and pointed to one of the kitchen chairs.

Paul sat down and dropping to my knees I took his wet cock into my mouth and bobbed my head rapidly. I moaned around his hard flesh loving the way my pussy tasted on him. I didn't tease or play, but sucked him as if I were in a competition.

I stroked him as I sucked, following my lips with my had, jerking him into my mouth and cupping his balls as I took his cock deeper and deeper with each bob of my head. My eyes met his, staring up at him as I made loud, wet slobbering sound while devouring his cock.

"Oh, shit, God that feels good, mom, please don't stop, please...fuck!"

Paul's cock twitched and exploded in my mouth and my eyes rolling back I hollowed my cheeks, sucking him hard; greedily taking every drop he had. Paul whimpered as I worked my mouth up and down his cock, slurping and gulping his hot sticky load.

When he had no more to give, I eased my mouth from his cock and opened wide, showing off he puddle of cum in my mouth, then closing it, swallowed then showed him my now empty mouth.

"Damn." He groaned, "You suck cock like a pro."

"Watch it mister." I winked, "I'm retired."

"Still in form though." He sighed, "Wow, that felt good."

Before I could speak he clapped his hands, "That's a wrap folks! Good job as always Molly. And Paulie Pounder, you have a future kid!"

"Yeah, as an engineer not named pounder." I gave his cock an affectionate kiss and stood up.

I laughed when he caught me around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Long as my future's with you, that's all that matters."

"Aww, you're such a sweetie." I kissed him.

"So, what's for breakfast?" he grinned.

"Whatever you're making me, that shipped sailed when you made me cum on the counter." "Toast it is!" He laughed.

*****

"Better than toast?" I asked while Paul dug into the stack of chocolate chip pancakes I'd made.

"Way better, you didn't have to make them, you know."

"Honey when you take care of a woman the way you do, there's not much she won't do."

"Speaking of doing things." He paused to take a huge bite of syrup drenched pancake, then wash it down with about half a glass of orange juice, "Can we talk about something?"

"Sweetie we've become lovers, at this point there's not much you could bring up that would be an issue."

"Okay, but before I say it, I want you to promise me you'll let me explain myself."

"Oh, jeez, what did you do?"

"Nothing, well not yet, anyway." He took a deep breath. "Mom, I think we should take Malcolm up on his offer."

"Okay, I was wrong, that's an issue. Not a shot in hell."

"Hey, you said we can talk about anything." He pointed out, "Come on mom, hear me out."

"Okay," I caved, "I'll listen, but just know I am patronizing you."

"Way to be supportive," he joked. "But fine, so the problem is with you no longer," he winked, "Modeling, we have to choose between my tuition and keeping the house, right?"

"Right, but it's not like it's a choice, you're staying in school. I'm going to put the house up right away while I have enough money set aside from my modeling, to keep us afloat here a few months if it doesn't sell right away, that and working every shift I can get."

"But if we did the movie for Malcolm he'll pay my tuition and then we can foot the house."

"Paul, we are not performing for that whacko, you would really want that in someone's hands? You know if it ever got out we good technically go to jail?"

"Who would actually prosecute that? Besides he said he would have an agreement to sign saying he couldn't and if he did he'd have to pay us a ton of money."

"If made public, he could ship it around to wealthy sicko's like him and we would never know."

"He wouldn't."

"You don't know him, Paul."

"Neither do you," he countered, "And I know him better than you. I talked with him for hours about mom son romance."

"Great." I rolled my eyes.

"You have no room to mock him seeing your son just fucked you silly on the table."

"Touché" I nodded.

"But he takes it serious. The guy never got a shot with his mom because she got sick after he..."

"He told you the story?" I was curious despite myself.

"Yeah, long story short he found pics of his mom, old snap shots of her fooling around with his dad, he got obsessed started seeing her the way I started seeing you, an object of lust and love, the best of both words, the ultimate lover and woman."

"Sorry I asked."

"Anyway, his dad finds out and goes ape shit, tells him get the hell out of the house disowns him."

"Harsh, but probably a normal reaction." I told him.

"But his mother called him and met with him and said if he was that in love with her she would let him sleep with her. She had no interest, but he was her son and if it would help him she would do it."

"I take it that didn't happen?"

"No, she wanted him to wait until the following week when his father was out of town so they could have privacy and spend the night. Three days later she had a stroke, she died a week after that."

"Oh, how sad." I meant it that must have been heartbreaking.

"His dad blamed him. Said the stress of his mother knowing her son wanted to have sex with her caused the stroke. Never talked to him again after that. Malcolm ran away and ended up in porn like you."

"So his obsession is over unrequited love." I shrugged, "It makes it less sleazy, but it doesn't make me think we should do this."

"My point is he doesn't want this just because he thinks it's hot. It's him living his dream through an actual mom and son rather than the movies he directs with actors."

"Too much risk."

"He's done it before."

"So he said."

"And it never came out anywhere."

"If he did it, we don't know if he's lying."

"Mom," He sighed, "Look at the big picture. We sell the house now and what? We rent somewhere, right?"

"Right, but your tuition is paid off."

"But we're stuck here."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, hear me out." He said, putting his hands out, "We're a couple, but we can't be anywhere, but behind closed doors."

"We have to, Paul."

"Here, yes, but not for long if we do this."

"You're losing me." I said, "Unless you're talking about moving?"

"I am, but if we're in an apartment we can't, it takes money to leave the state and find a place and time to get a job."

"Right, which is why we can't."

"But if we did this with Malcolm, he pays off my tuition, we keep the house. In a year I'll be a few months from graduating and I'll start looking at states we'd like to live in. The school has a program to help find out of state jobs."

"But..." I stopped when he put his finger up.

"Just let me finish. I'll be making decent money right out of school and I'm not making fun of you, but waitressing? You can find a job anywhere doing that. But we wouldn't have the money to move unless." He smiled.

"We still have the house. We put it up for sale just before I graduate then when it sells we'll take the money we make from it to use to move and have some money while we get settled in with jobs."

"It's not a bad idea, but we'd have to do the movie."

"Who the hell cares?" Paul looked annoyed, "Mom, you're all over the net now, what is the big deal here?"

"I'm not with my son, is the big deal and it's me, not you. I don't want you ever doing that."

"It would be once in front of him, not all over the net."

"Paul."

"Mom." He returned, "Look, I want to be somewhere that we can be together with no worries. I want to hold your hand in public, give you a kiss. Here we're Mary and her son Paul. Somewhere else we can be Mary and her sexy little cub."

"I'll be Miss Robinson."

"But better than Kay Parker. But wouldn't it be great? No worries, yeah woman might be catty saying you're wrong for being with a guy young enough," he smirked, "To be your son, but who cares?"

"True, and I've thought about that too, but also because this house." I sighed, "You're father is in it. And now that we're together that is no longer comforting to me."

"Right, and one of my friends could see one of your movies anytime. Surprised they haven't yet, but sooner or later they will. So if we move we dodge that."

"The net is everywhere, Paul." I explained, "Someone could recognize me wherever we go."

"But if they do, then you're not my mother. You're a retired porn star hooking up with a young guy." He laughed, "Took your work home with you. I'd be looked at like 'damn, that's your girlfriend. Not, "Christ that's your mother?"

"Point." I agreed. "It's a good idea Paul and moving doesn't bother me like it used to. I feel guilty as hell when I think of your dad and being here isn't helping."

"So let's talk to Malcolm!"

"Paul." I rubbed my yes, "It's risky."

"If he signs that paper he says he has he would be an idiot to put that tape anywhere. He could go to jail for making a real incest movie and we could say he paid us and we were desperate, get us off the hook kind of. Plus it says if he does he pays us out big money, like half a million why would he screw with that?"

"What if his computer is ever hacked?"

"He claims the one he has is on DVD he only watches it that way, he doesn't have it downloaded anywhere."

"But if his house gets..."

"Mom, come on, you're looking for excuses, come clean, what is the big deal?"

"Okay, fine. Paul let me ask you, could you do this?"

"What, the movie? Why not?"

"You could have sex with Malcolm walking around the room filming us?"

"Sure." He grinned, "When Malcolm thought I was just some kid looking to meet Molly Minx and he described the filming and what we'd be doing I was friggin hard sitting with him."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I got to where I would have loved to try to be in a film. Maybe I'm an exhibitionist or maybe its in the blood."

"Nice thing to say."

"You got off on being filmed and dad got off on you being filmed and so did I." He laughed, "We were all perverts."

"So you'd be fine with Malcolm filming us? What if you have a problem?"

"I won't, but if I did, we would just call for the fluffer!" He laughed, "Oh, wait that would be you."

"I suppose I could be persuasive." I shrugged, "I don't know, Paul."

"Mom this is a good idea, you're just stuck on the wrong and risky thing."