The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was everything I'd told Paul I was and worse. I kept referring to myself as a whore and a porn star slut, well porn stars and even whores and sluts didn't have sex with their sons. Worse was the fact I'd forced him.

I had sexually assaulted my son and there was no excuse for that. I could blame rage and stress and guilt. The fact I now felt betrayed in a sense by James and the way Paul had played me , knowing who I was and setting me up.

None of that justified what I'd done. In the time I'd had to lay here and berate myself the irony of the other night wasn't lost upon me. Paul and I'd been seconds away from sex and the way it had been going it would have been a slow sensual enjoyable experience.

I'd stopped him and rightly so, but tonight I had taken him, forced him to fuck me. Used my mouth and pussy to keep him hard even when he didn't really want me. I'd taken an already perverted situation and made it far worse than what could have transpired when Paul came onto me last week.

I was still hard pressed to explain how I'd let him get that close, why I'd responded so well to him. Then tonight ...since when the hell was sex with your son the answer to a problem? In my twisted rage I'd wanted to show him who he wanted and it was Molly and then show him how disgusting Molly really was.

"You're Molly, you stupid bitch." I muttered

My own words were daggers in my heart, but were true. Over the years I had somehow convinced myself Molly was a separate entity, one that was responsible for all of my previous shameless degradation on film.

When I returned she came back, but 'she' had never left because I was her and had proved it in spades tonight. Somehow a few new tears sprang into my eyes when I struck by the thought I had molested my son just as my father had hurt me.

I closed my burning eyes, squeezing the tears out, then stared at the flickering flames of the scented candles burning on the night stand. I'd lit them to avoid being in total darkness which would have added to my depressed state and to possibly sooth my rattled nerves. Not that anything could do that right now, at least not anything other than knowing where Paul was and if were okay.

I'd stayed in the shower, sitting on the floor a crying trembling mess. As quickly as my rage had driven me to the unspeakable act I'd committed with my son, it had left me and now the consequences crashed through my mind.

Paul had said he hated me and I didn't think it was a pain driven remark, but the truth. Why wouldn't he? What I had done to him was beyond disgusting. I had taken his misplaced love for me and perverted it, I'd teased him and mocked his feelings, especially when I'd made my sarcastic comment about loving him.

When the hot water ran out and the ice cold spray hitting my body snapped me out of my emotional stupor. I'd gotten shakily to my feet and after drying off realized I had nothing to put on. I'd walked in here naked and the robe usually hanging behind the door was probably still in the laundry.

I wrapped a towel around me and trying to figure out what I could possibly say to Paul other then I'm sorry and to beg him not to hate me, I left the bathroom. The light was still on in the living room and I thought about quickly going into my room to put something one.

I then decided that at this point did what I was wearing or not wearing really matter. I slowly made my way down the hall. The living room was as I'd left it, clothes strewn everywhere. I looked down at my panties in the middle of the room, my bra on the end table and my shoes on the floor by the couch.

It looked like the scene of a great night rather than that of the crime it was. I turned and around and steeling myself for the angry reaction I would receive, headed down to Paul's room. I knocked twice, then let myself in. Paul wasn't in there and panicked, I ran over to his window and peered out into the driveway.

His car was gone.

I'd raced back into the living room, digging my phone out of my purse and pulled his number up. I hesitated with my finger on call. Why the hell would he answer me? What would I say if he did? I made myself lower the phone. Paul was hurt and angry, but he wasn't stupid.

He'd probably go to Jack's hang around there, maybe spend the night. He'd cool off and come back in the morning. That's what I'd told myself and continued to tell myself the four hours I'd lain here.

I wouldn't chase him down tonight, but if I didn't see or hear from him by morning I'd call Jack's house, no I'd go by there and look for Paul's car in case he had told Jack to lie for him. Once I knew he was okay, I'd leave him be, but I would at least find out where he was.

If I couldn't find him I wasn't sure what to do.

"Hello, officer my son ran away last night"

"Any idea why he would run away, ma'am?"

"I think he's mad because I made him have sex with me."

On that note I decided to actually try to sleep. I was still in the towel I'd worn into the room, having simply tossed myself onto the bed like a drama queen teenage girl. Sitting up, I unwrapped it and flipped it into the pile of laundry in the corner.

Too tired to get up and find something to sleep in I slipped naked under the sheets. It wasn't as if Paul was home to worry about and sad to say, it wasn't like he hadn't seen everything I had to offer both on screen and now in person.

I rolled over on my stomach and turned my head from the clock so I couldn't keep watching the time pass. It was a warm night with breeze and the candles added to the heat of the room making me hot. Bending my legs I used my feet to pull the sheet down to my waist and sighed when at the slight breeze through the window caressed my now bare back.

I closed my eyes, silently begged for the miracle of my son's forgiveness and mercifully drifted off to sleep.

*****

I opened my eyes and blinked to try to clear them. I had no idea what time it was, but it was still dark. I lifted my head from the pillow and released a startled yelp when I saw a shadow reflected in the mirror over the bureau. Paul was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching me.

"Paul!" I rolled over and sat up so quickly the sheet fell away, exposing my breasts, "Oh, shit!" I swore, pulling it back up and holding it to my chest.

I gave him a nervous smile, "Little late for modestly I suppose."

"Hey, mom." He said softly, ignoring my remark, "You okay?"

"Am I okay?" Talk about twisting the knife, I hurt him and he was asking if I was alright. "Honey, who gives a shit about me, are you okay?"

Paul didn't answer right away and I forced myself to remain silent and let him say whatever he needed to. He was looking at my bare shoulders and my hand clutching the sheet to my chest. Could he possibly still be attracted to me?

"I'm better than I was when I left." He said finally, "But still not really right, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean, baby, I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did." It was lame, but all I had. There weren't words for what I'd done or how bad I felt.

"It wasn't what you did, but how you did it." He replied, "I didn't want you like that." He grunted, "Well, okay maybe just not at first. I wanted our first time to be nice."

Good god, he was still talking about us together. But after what happened earlier, I let it go. We could talk about that impossibility another time. Right now I was thrilled to see him and even happier he was speaking to me at all.

"I don't know what happened Paul." I wasn't lying, "You made me so angry and I just lost it. I don't know what the hell I was thinking or why I would ever do that to you."

"It's my fault."

"Don't say that." I pointed at him, "None of this is your fault, Paul, it's me. If I had never gone back, if I hadn't shown you that side of me in the present your fantasies would have never gotten this far."

"Yes they would." He said simply, "I love you mom, and even though you made fun of me and might again, it's in every way."

"I won't ever make fun of you again, honey. I promise and we'll talk about this us thing okay?"

"I'd like that, but for now, I'm sorry mom. You were right, I knew all this time and should have said something. I let you worry and feel guilty and like you said I was even playing games with it. I don't blame you for being mad."

"I shouldn't have been that mad."

"The Malcolm thing....I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I doubt he'll say anything, he'll just perv on the idea, but I made you look really bad."

"No one can make me look worse than I did earlier, no one but me."

"And I don't hate you and should have never said that. Mom, you're amazing. You love me, take care of me, you sacrificed your dignity for me. At least in your eyes because I don't think you need to be ashamed of what you do."

"That's sweet and better than I deserve." Carefully tucking the sheet around me, I put my arms out to him, "Come here, honey."

Tears of joy and relief sprang into my eyes when he leaned in and hugged me. He was so much better than I deserved. Paul's hands lightly rubbed my bare upper back and when he kissed my cheek, it wasn't a peck, but a slow, soft caress of his lips.

His hands slid to my shoulders and down my arms. I began to worry this was going to be a replay of the other night, but didn't say anything to him.

"Mom, I want to ask you to do a couple of things for me." He spoke softly in my ear as he continued to hold me.

"Anything." That was risky at this point, but whatever my son wanted I would give him, even if what he wanted was his mother in her bed.

"Never talk like that about yourself again. You are not a whore or a pig. There's nothing wrong with you. You're an amazing beautiful woman and it made me sad to know that's how you think of yourself."

"Okay." I kept my arms around his shoulders, enjoying him being close to me, wanting to be close to me. "I'll try to keep the self-loathing to myself."

"I don't want you to even think it, but I guess I can't help that." He ran his right hand up through my hair, "At least not yet."

"What else do you want, baby? You said two things."

"I want to show something to you." He leaned away from me and my heart skipped a beat when he took his shirt off. "More like prove something actually."

He must have seen the look on my face because he shook his head, "It's not what you think."

He stood up and unsnapping his jeans pulled them down and kicked them off so he was now in just a pair of black boxers.

"Could have fooled me." I laughed nervously, "I think I've played this game a few times."

"Not this one, at least not for a long time." He pointed to the bed, "Lay on your side for me."

"Paul, what..." I stopped when he put his hand up.

"Please? Just lay on your side, you can keep the sheet around you."

I had no idea what he was up to, but after what I'd done to him he'd earned the right to have whatever it was he wanted right now.

I slid down onto the bed and lay on my side, my back to him. I felt him get back onto the bed and flinched when he lifted the sheet. He only held it up high enough to slide under it, but I tensed up when he pressed his chest against my back and I felt his crotch against my ass and his leg along mine.

He wasn't hard, but not exactly soft and I remained still, not wanting to move and get him excited. Paul slipped his arm beneath my head so I was resting on it rather than the pillow and put his other arm around my waist.

His hand was flat on my stomach and nuzzling his head into my shoulder he whispered, "I want you to relax, mom. I'm not looking to do anything except hold you."

"You feel nice." I said and meant it. Despite the fact I was naked and he was close to it, I didn't feel awkward in his embrace which I suppose should bother me, but again, just to have him want to be so close to me was worth it not being an exactly normal situation.

"I want to sleep like this for the rest of the night." He kissed my shoulder and the tenderness of it sent a warm sensation through my body. "Know why?"

"Tell me." I said softly as I put my hand over his on my stomach and stretching my other arm along his, took his hand in mine.

"You probably think all I've thought about is sex with you, but it's not. I think of this even more. I lay there at night and imagine holding you just like this. I picture us having just made love and you in my arms and we whisper I love you and go to sleep and we do it every night."

"That's sweet." So was the kiss he placed on the side of my neck when he finished speaking. A shiver went through me and to my surprise my nipples were stiffening against the sheet.

"You're sweet too mom. Sure Molly can be a bad girl, but she just wants to be loved too. I want to love both of you, all of you and just like this."

He kissed my shoulder again and my body responded just as it had the other night. Was there really something there? Was I as close to Paul as he was to me, but whereas he just went with his feelings I was denying it, telling myself I had to?

"I love you to, Paul." I said, "Just not in the way you would like."

"Because you won't let yourself." Wow, was he reading my damn mind? "But let's not talk about it, we're tired and this feels way to nice to ruin."

He kissed my shoulder once more, "Good night mom. I love you. "

"Love you too." But as what?

I closed my eyes and found myself edging backwards, pressing tighter against my son. His hand edged up my stomach to rest between my breasts and I thought he was going to touch them, but instead he sighed in my ear and his arm relaxed around me.

I listened to his slow steady breathing in my ear and squeezed his hand tighter. He felt good, damn good. It had been a long time since I'd had this. Only John had held me like this, any other man I'd been with had just been sex, but laying here in my son's arms ...

I felt loved. *****

I was awoken by a soft touch on my shoulder. As I opened my eyes, the touch was repeated. Paul's arm was still around my waist, and my head resting on the other. The touch came once more, so light it was barely more than a tickle, but I recognized it as a kiss, a soft sweet kiss.

Another one, a little higher than the last, then another. I sighed softly as Paul's lips worked their way across the top of my shoulder. He nuzzled my hair to the side and when his next kiss was on the sensitive skin of my neck, my heart began to race and a barely audible moan escaped me.

Paul leaned over to kiss higher up on my neck and I felt his now hard cock push into my ass through his underwear.

"Honey, please stop." I said even though nothing in me really wanted him to. "We can't."

"You had it your way," he said in my ear, then teasingly licked my ear lobe, "Only fair I get my turn."

"Paul, please I...oh." I moaned when he sucked gently on my neck and his hand moved up my stomach towards my right breast.

My hand was still over his, but I didn't try to stop him. When he slid it over my breast and his palm grazed my nipple I groaned and keeping my hand over his, pressed it tighter to my flesh. Paul unhurriedly kissed and sucked on my neck sending pleasant shivers through my body.

Stop him. Mary a voice said in my mind, but it was faraway and there was no real conviction behind it. Paul's hand left my breast and my breath caught when he grabbed the sheet and pulled it down our bodies.

He pushed it past our waists and my heart raced when he caressed my thigh before sliding his hand up my now bare side. He once again cupped my breast, gently fondling it while his lips traced a line across the top of my back.

"That feels...so nice." I purred.

Paul continued to take his time, peppering my back and shoulder with sweet little kisses that were garnering a not so sweet reaction from his mother's body. I moved my hips, working my bare ass against his covered cock and Paul's breath hissed behind me.

I reached behind us, and placing my hand briefly on his hard stomach, slid it into his boxers and found something even harder. He moaned when I wrapped my slender fingers around him and pumped him as much as I could in that position.

Paul eased his arm from beneath my head and propping himself up, leaned over me and kissed my cheek. I turned my head and my lips were met by his in a soft kiss that caused me to whimper in my throat.

Our lips softly caressed each other in a slow gentle kiss that had my body trembling in excitement. Paul was throbbing in my hand, but not moving his hips or making any move to let me roll over and be able to do more.

His fingers found my aching nipple and I moaned into our kiss as he teased it. Fight this! The voice of reason cried out, stop letting Molly win. I kissed my son more passionately and as my tongue slipped between his parted lips, I silently answered the voice of protest in my mind.

This wasn't Molly winning, this was Mary.

Paul's lips worked from mine back down to my neck and his hand left my breast to slide down my side and over my outer thigh. I drew my leg up, bending it at the knee and opening my legs for him. His fingers caressed the inner thigh of the leg that was still straight, then slid up, past the increasingly moist flesh between my legs to fondle my ass.

Still slowly stroking him, I worked my hips, silently imploring his hand to slip below my ass and explore his mother's suddenly very willing pussy. Or was it sudden? I'd wanted him the other night there was no doubt and even before we'd fallen asleep tonight the desire was there.

No, this wasn't sudden this had been there for some time now and I'd denied. Mostly because it was wrong, but partly because of people like Malcolm telling me that it was more okay than I thought. All the talk of incestuous desires had helped me fight off the taboo love growing within me.

But that denial had fueled my rage, which I now knew was as directed at myself as it was Paul and it had served to awaken that forbidden lust, but in an ugly way. I'd taken my son the way I'd felt men had always taken me, like a piece of meat to be used.

In many ways I'd gotten off to that treatment, never wanting to admit it, but knowing it was true. But Paul hadn't wanted it that way, he wanted it this way. He wanted to be slow and sensual and good to me.

And I was ready to let him.

I gasped when Paul took his mother up on her lascivious invitation and moved his hand down my ass and ran his fingers through the soft wet lips of my pussy. His lips worked around my neck then down between my shoulder blades.

"Oh, yes." I groaned when his fingers eased inside of me and his thumb found my swollen clit.

I worked my hand down the length of his shaft and cupping his balls and gently kneaded them before working my hand back up his cock. He moaned into my back when I rubbed my thumb across his sensitive, and now dripping head.

I tried to roll back into him, planning on getting on my back to play with him more and kiss him, feel him pressing against my breasts. But Paul placed his hand in the middle of my back, stopping me.

He then pushed firmly, causing me to roll over onto my stomach for him. Paul began kissing my back once more while his fingers were buried inside me and his thumb rubbed my clit in slow circles.

His lips continued down my back and I felt him slide down further down the bed. I moved my hips up and down, working his fingers deeper and encouraging his thumb on my clit. Paul was now kissing the small of my back and I purred when his lips slid lower until he was kissing the left side of my ass.

I whimpered in disappointment when his hand left my pussy then gasped when a moment later he placed his knee between my legs and I felt his bare cock against my inner thigh. He leaned over, his lips finding my neck.

1...2324252627...29