The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About all she has is nipples." Nick muttered behind me, knowing it would be edited out.

"Ignore that idiot." I whispered, then sucked her clit hard, stretching her swollen nub from beneath its hood.

Candy squeezed her nipples and tugged on them. She lifted her ass from the bed and bucking her hips made sharp yelping sounds. My fingers were inside her and I could tell she was faking as she wasn't contracting at all. I had to admit she sounded good and the wide eyed, seemingly shocked look on her face was impressive. The girl had promise.

I continued to lick Candy through her pretend climax and when she released her tits and gave a hilarious exhausted moan, I sat up.

"My turn, sweetie, I showed you how to suck cock, now let's see how you lick pussy."

I eased from Nick who muttered, "Cunt" over my shoulder.

Turning my head, I wrapped my arm around his neck and gave him an unscripted kiss. Holding his face close to mine I whispered, "Just shut up and fuck her. Seeing she's so young maybe you can impress her."

I let him go and rolling over onto my back, grabbed his cock as I was scripted to do and sucked it into my mouth as Candy, stretched out between my legs, her tongue flicking tentatively around my clit.

Nick fucked my mouth as he was told to, but when he went faster and harder, I reached up between his legs, took his balls in my hand and gave him a not so gentle squeeze. He winced and slowed down, working his cock in and out of my mouth as I lay beneath him.

"Get behind Candy and fuck her, Nick, pace yourself, once Molly comes you're next."

Nick hopped off the bed and standing at the foot of it, grabbed her slender hips, lifted her ass up and slammed into her. She yelped between my legs while running her tongue up and down my slit.

I reached down, sliding my fingers through the patch of golden fuzz that told the world Molly Minx was a real blonde and spreading my lips, tapped my clit with a red tipped finger, "Right there, honey, lick it like a lollipop, just like you licked my son's cock."

Candy nodded and gave me an adorable "Hmm-mm" as she swirled her pink tongue around my clit while yelping through Nick's fucking her. He slowed then stopped.

""What's the problem, Nick?" Dan asked.

"Getting too close." He muttered.

"Focus on Candy's face." Dan pointed to one of the camera men, "Candy, keep moving your head and making noise like he's fucking you."

"Kind of like you were anyway." I winked at Nick, who scowled at me.

Nick held her hips and kept his pose, still moving his shoulders and chest for the camera if they wanted to shoot above the actual action and taking my eyes from him I focused on Candy.

"That's it baby girl, I purred in my sultry 'Molly' voice, "Nice and easy, look up and let me see that pretty face."

She fixed her eyes on the camera next to my head and I had to admit she was goddamn cute. Candy, no idea what her real name was, they weren't allowed on the sets, had huge dark brown doe eyes that were perfect for these demure teen rolls.

He long brown hair was pulled into pig tails and she had a smattering of freckles around her nose that gave her a sweet girl next door appearance.

That went well with her small tits, cute little heart shaped ass and slender frame. Right now though, naked on her knees with a cock inside her and her little pink tongue dancing across my clit she looked far from cute.

"Fingers, sweetie, use your fingers. Oh, that's nice." I moaned when she obeyed me, sliding two thin fingers inside. "Move them nice and slow. Hmm, that's my pretty girl."

"Love that, Molly!" Dan exclaimed, "Be good to her, work that cougar kitten angle." He paused, "Nick you think you can start fucking again or you going to pop like the teen you're playing? You didn't have to be this realistic you know."

Another round of laughter, but I only heard it dimly. I was rocking my hips gently; timing my thrusts with Candy's fingers and watching her tongue tease my clit. My eyes trailed down her body, her smooth back, her firm ass then back to the show between my legs.

Candy had a soft touch with her tongue. She wasn't lapping at me like a dog drinking from a water bowl like many women did in exaggeratedly 'hot' lesbian scenes. Her licking was slow and sensual and she was still whimpering and looking up at me with those damn eyes.

"Am I doing okay?" She asked out of the blue.

"Oh, aren't you precious?" I whispered, "So sweet, and you're doing just fine baby girl, you keep licking like that and I'm going to come nice and hard for you."

I wasn't kidding. It was happening again. I was totally caught up in the shoot and even the fact it was the first time a woman was between my legs since the early nineties wasn't bothering me. No, it was getting to me, it's what had me so hot.

The three of us were on a bed, surrounded by a half dozen crew members with lights and cameras and here I was in front of them, naked, legs spread a girl three years younger than my son servicing my pussy. I released a long throaty moan and toyed with my nipples.

"Time for Nick to finish up." Someone said, "Give us a loud one, Molly."

"Shut up and keep rolling." Dan countered, "She's going to give us a real one. Keep licking baby girl!" he encouraged.

Candy giggled between my thighs and it caused a surge of heat through me. I rocked my hips harder and taking the hint, Candy sped up her licking and fingering.

"Oh, yes, first my son makes me come then his pretty little girl friend." I groaned, arching my back, "Lick that pussy, baby girl, lick it harder!"

Candy obeyed and her eyes didn't look quite so wide and innocent. She knew I was getting close for real, she could feel my pussy quivering around her fingers.

"Put a finger in my ass." I whispered low enough the mic couldn't catch it.

Candy slid a finger deep into my ass and throwing my head back I emitted a long loud squeal and went off like a rocket.

"Goddamn, that's hot!" Dan clapped as I cried out repeatedly, yelping and moaning as I bucked my hips and squirmed rubbing my pussy in Candy's face.

"Fuck her Nick! Fuck her hard then whip it out and hold it!"

Candy yelped along with me as Nick squeezed her hips and hammered away at her. I moved my hips quicker, wanting to finish cumming before Nick popped. I pinched my nipples hard and another howl filled the room as that sent me further into orgasm.

The rest had helped Nick as he pounded away on Candy, really tearing into her while watching me put on a show. I watched his long wet cock pounding between Candy's cheeks and into her tiny little slit.

I moaned and yelped before releasing a shuddering moan and letting my head fall back on the pillow, my tits heaving as I fought to catch my breath.

Nick moved his hands up to Candy's shoulders and gave her several more hard thrusts, before pulling his cock out and gripping it tightly.

"On your knees together girls. Molly, help Candy take it."

We got to our knees, me behind Candy, cupping her tits and fondling them as Nick hopped up on the bed and standing in front of us, stroked his cock.

"Open wide, pretty girl." I purred, "Take my son's cum, take every drop of it!"

Candy opened wide, sticking her tongue out and placing the tip of his cock just in front of her mouth, Nick let it go sending a long stream of cum into her mouth.

"That's it," I cooed, now holding her face between my hands, "Be a good girl and take every drop. But don't swallow it." Don't swallow it because, ugh.

Nick pumped his cock, emptying his balls into Candy's mouth as she played it up, tilting her head back and showing the puddle of cum already there. Nick wrung the last few drops, then moaned when I leaned over, grabbed his cock and sucked it into my mouth.

"Hmm," I smacked my lips, "You're little girlfriend tastes good on your cock, baby!"

"Damn that was hot, mom!" Nick declared, sinking to his knees on the bed.

"It was, but I'm not done yet." I turned to Candy, "Don't be greedy, honey, share with me."

I turned and leaned back against Nick's chest and as he fondled my tits, I opened wide. Candy leaned over me and opening her mouth let Nick's huge load now mixed with her spit and my pussy juice flow into my mouth.

I cringed inwardly as the hot mess filled my mouth, I hated this shit. This wasn't a thing twenty years ago. I closed my mouth, purred as if it were delicious then sat up, took Candy's face in mine and poured it back in to her mouth.

We swapped a couple more times, then letting some of it flow across my lips, I kissed her. Our lips slid across each other making a mess with his cum and letting it drip down our chins.

"You don't look so cocky slurping cum, Molly." Nick said, already getting off the bed as the camera was going to finish on us.

I kept my eyes on Candy and continued our cum filled kiss until Dan yelled to stop. I leaned back, rubbed my fingers along my chin and pushing cum back into my mouth smiled into the camera and titling my head back made as if I'd swallowed.

"Mommies always here to help." I said, speaking slowly as I still had a good portion of Nick's load in my mouth.

"That's a wrap." Dan declared, "Now you can stop being a dick, Nick."

"Hey, about time they earned their money." He laughed.

"They earn their money dealing with idiots like you, laying there getting your cock played with. They do the real work. That's why they get the real pay."

"The guys should get that pay too." Nick muttered as he took his robe from the guy passing them out.

"Do what we do and you will." I spoke carefully again and sliding to the edge of the bed put my hand out. I drooled Nick's load into my palm then pressed it into his face, smearing cum all over it.

"There you go, now you're at our pay scale." I snapped.

"What the fuck!" Nick staggered back, wiping disgustedly at his face, "You fucking cunt."

"You'll be lucky to fuck any cunt after this, you prick." I said, aware of the people around us staring in shock. "You got a lot of attitude for a fucking nobody, you act like this again and I'll help make sure no woman wants to work with you again."

"Okay, enough!" Dan quickly made his way onto the set as Nick stood there sputtering and I calmly put my robe on. "Come on, people, let's be cool here."

"I'm fine." I winked,. "I'm not the one with egg on my face, oh, wait that's not egg."

"I'll spread the word you're a diva cunt." Nick snapped, wiping his face with a towel someone handed him.

"Oh, Molly Minx or Nick Silver, whoever will they choose?" I waved my hand at him. "Learn how to show some respect."

"Respect whores who spread their twats all over the net? Please." He turned and stormed off followed by a guy who I thought might be his agent and a couple of crew members.

"Wow." Candy said, removing her hair from the pigtails, "That was harsh."

"He's a prick and you never have to take a guy being that way." I leaned over and kissed her cheek, "You my dear, are a little sweetie, good working with you."

"Thank you." She beamed at me, "You're the best, Molly, I want to get as popular as you someday."

"That won't be hard after today." I quipped and walked across the set, not speaking to Dan as I passed.

He seemed like he was going to follow, but then thought better of it and remained on the set. I walked back stage and towards the dressing room, frowning when I saw a large dark haired man leaning next to the door.

"Help you?" I asked, he looked familiar somehow, but I couldn't place him.

"Molly Minx!" He boomed in a deep powerful voice, "That was one hell of a performance!"

"Thank you." I said taking his hand as he extended it to me, my hand disappeared in his massive grip and I could sense the restrained strength in it as he barely squeezed mine. "Not so much at the end though."

"Please, you put a pup in his place." He smiled down at me and I couldn't help notice he was pretty damn attractive, with a neatly trimmed beard and gorgeous ocean blue eyes. His age was hard to guess, he had the confident bearing of an older man, but his smooth features made it tough to guess. "But the scene is what I cared about." He went on "And it was hot, not many women climax for real in these things."

"Guess I'm a natural." I told him, "Look, I appreciate the flattery, but that scene left a bad taste in my mouth."

"Nice!" He burst out laughing and like his smile it seemed sincere and not phony like a lot of the people in the industry were. "Great joke, a true veteran line if I ever heard one."

I wondered who he was. Many times producers would let high roller investors or local wealthy players on the set to watch and many times it would lead to offers of paying to sleep with one of the starlets.

"I'm glad you enjoy my work. I'll make sure you get an autographed picture of me before you leave." I hated doing that, but it was required we do it when guests were on set. "Have a nice day, mister..."

"A picture?" He laughed again as if I'd said something hilarious. "I'm looking for a lot more than that, Miss Minx."

"Okay, I don't know who you are, but that scene at the end of the scene is going to get me reamed by my director and I would like to at least shower and brush my damn teeth before that happens."

"Oh, understandable! I'll certainly wait until later to speak with you."

"Look, I love that I have fans," Not really, but it sounded good, "But I really don't feel like being bothered. Especially seeing you won't tell me who the hell you are."

"Love that fire, Molly." He seemed to be enjoying himself, "That's passion and you have it on and off set. We're going to get along just fine."

"The only place you'll be getting along to is the parking lot when I call security, now move." I reached for the doorknob and froze when I heard Dan call out behind me.

"Malcolm!"

Malcolm..."

Dan made his way over, "Well I see you've met Molly. Don't worry about what happened that was..."

"The fault of the rude male talent." He cut Dan off, "And I was just getting to introducing myself to your favorite client."

He gave me a slight bow, "Molly Minx, allow me to officially introduce myself, "I'm Malcolm Stone!"

"Of course you are." I sighed.

*****

I exited the dressing room now wearing a comfortable pair of jeans, sneakers and another shapeless t-shirt, this one from the Hard Rock Café. Not exactly what one wore to a meeting with a porn producer who your agent was claiming paid higher than anyone else.

I made my way across the large open backstage area to Dan's office and after a brief knock entered to see Dan sitting on the large leather couch and Malcolm across from him in a recliner, both with a wine glass in their hand.

"There's the woman of the hour." Malcolm stood up and waved at the bar against the wall, "May I pour you a glass of wine?"

"Just water thanks."

Dan waved for Malcolm to sit and grabbing me a bottle of water from the small fridge beneath the bar waved me over to sit next to him on the couch. I noticed Malcolm didn't sit down until I did and as I opened the water bottle, said, "You're quite the gentlemen Mr. Stone."

"Malcolm, please and yes, my mother raised me to be respectful of women." He laughed, "I know, pretty odd for my choice of work, but I pride myself on being a male director and producer who takes care of the ladies, like Dan over here."

"We ladies appreciate that, too bad you're few and far between."

"There are more of us now." Malcolm said, "People have woken up to the fact a friendly environment leads to more actresses and hotter performances." He shrugged, "For me it's always been basic manners, for others dollars and cents, but either way its better now."

"I apologize for not exactly dressing for this." I tugged at my loose shirt, "Not screaming Molly at the moment."

"You were screaming Molly on the set and I don't mean at that dumb kid." Malcolm said, "You're known for your genuine orgasms. Even back in the day you were. But what impressed me is how you were with Candy."

"She seems sweet." I said, "She hasn't been around long, wanted to make her feel at ease."

"It's more than that." Malcolm leaned forward, "You're very good with the young actor's period. That baby girl line and how precious she was? That was ad lib and excellent, so hot."

"Thank you."

"You excel at the motherly roles, Molly and I'm sure Dan clued you in that's why we're talking today." He pointed at my shirt, "And no worries on the attire. I saw all you had to offer live, and I like that you don't put on airs when you're not working."

"I've done a couple of shoots for Loving Mothers already for you." I paused to drink some water, "Is that what you want? More scenes for that site?"

"I'd love them, but I have an even better site getting ready to launch."

"Oh?"

"Yes, but before we get to it, a question for you; how do you feel about mothers and their sons?"

"For real?" I asked, "Pretty sick if you ask me."

I could feel Dan roll his eyes next to me and I wanted to smack myself, he'd prepped me for the way Malcolm saw it.

"Understandable and the common reaction. You may have heard that personally I disagree." He smiled and put his hands up in a 'oh well' gesture, "I think it's hot as hell."

"Others agree going by how well the movies do."

"Exactly and they wouldn't do that well with no interest in the kink, but its not like a three way, or a blow job fantasy, you can't really talk about taboo desires in real life."

"You do apparently." Dan kicked me under the coffee table as soon as I spoke.

"True, but this is a business meeting so we're talking what sells and let's leave it at I'm the target audience."

"Yes, lets." Dan shot me a look.

"Molly, mother son incest is the hottest taboo among taboo. Yes, daddy daughter and siblings has markets, but nothing beats mom son, know why?"

"No clue, really." I said honestly.

"A mother's love for her child transcends any other love and although a son will meet a woman who he will marry and have kids of his own with, his mother is his first love, the woman in his life, the ideal female and the one who will always love him unconditionally."

"I agree, but love and lust are different."

"Are they? Do we not lust after the partner we love? Do we not love that special man or woman we lust after? It's a fine line."

"Not in the case of family."

"But it's still crossed. Look, I know not every guy who watches mommy porn wants his mom; it's the taboo of a mom going after her son. But there are some who have really desired their mother and wanted to be their special man in every way."

"Wow, you are into this."

"I write all the loving mother's scripts myself." He beamed at me. "Come on, Molly, you have to prefer those to that crap you shot last week. Mom takes two." He snorted derisively. "Now that's ridiculous."

"I agree." I nodded, "But why?"

"Because there is always love when a man wants his mother, never just lust."

"How do you know?" I pressed, "How do you know there's not a son like the two from my last video who just want to fuck mom to see what it's like?"

"Then they really don't love their mother." I was amazed at how sad he seemed when he said that.

"I can agree to that." Dan said, "There are people who you should love, but not want in that way."

"But if you want your mother or sister and want to love them as well as lust for them, that's different and that's what I go for. Loving mothers is a site dedicated to the fantasy of the man or woman who truly wants their mom or son."

He stopped to down his wine, then continued.

"Molly, what I like about you is in the softer videos you really come across loving. Even with the hardcore sex. Your dialogue, the baby this, the honey, this, the let mommy. You ad lib half your lines during sex and it sounds natural."

1...45678...29