The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, be odd not to be calling the shots, but Malcolm is doing this himself and he's one of the best. But I'll be watching."

"Bet you will." I laughed and hung up.

I went into my bedroom and over to the small desk in the corner where I had my lap top. I started to sit then thought it was a nice night and there was a great breeze coming in through the screen door leading out to the deck off the dining room.

Grabbing the lap top, I brought it out with me and put it on the dining room table. Paul's was still there from last night and seeing I was home and he wasn't waiting for me, I'd asked why he was down there for awhile after he came home from work.

He simply said it was a better space, open, a nice breeze, close to the fridge and with a wink he'd added, close to me so he could keep an eye on me. Sitting at the table and looking across out into the yard, I agreed it was better than being in a small corner of his bedroom, but odd he was there most of the time these days.

While I waited for mine to boot up, I looked at his. Don't do it, I told myself, ignorance is bliss. Ignoring my own warning, I reached over and slid his lap top over to me. I lifted the top and as always he had left it on, plugged into the wall which always led to me bitching at him I was going to trip over it someday.

The lap top opened to his screen saver of a picture of the three of us at Paul's high school graduation. There I was playing the proud all American mom; hair up, a proper length red dress and smiling away with my arm around my son, my husband on the other side of Paul.

Seeing the two of them side by side was amazing, only extra couple of decades made a difference in their appearance. I looked back at myself, thinking that was Mary Steven's attractive everyday mom and housewife. Now mom by day, waitress by night and professional slut by day.

Looking at the picture brought up emotions I didn't want to deal with at the moment and I brought up chrome. Taking a deep breath I went to his browsing history. What I was looking for was that like any other boy his age, Paul watched porn.

I frowned, just like the couple of other times I'd done this, the history was clear, Paul seemed to delete it every time he was done. That worried me; was he hiding something? I went to google knowing it sometimes kept a history of sorts. I typed in "Molly" and was relieved to see no suggestions came up to indicate he had ever searched that name.

I knew if I typed in Minx after it I would be treated to countless links to my moves, both old and new, links to every short clip I'd done, pictures of me in various stages of nudity and hardcore fucking.

I clicked his bookmarks tab and saw nothing but links to video game and sports sites and a few things he had bookmarked for his studies. Again nothing X-rated. I should have felt good about that, but the fact he seemed to wipe his browser all the time made me nervous.

I suppose if he knew, I would know he did and if his friends had found out, damn straight he, then I would hear about it. Closing his lap top I went back to mine and brought up MollyMinx.com.

"Ugh." I sighed as the home page of the site was me in only a red thong, presenting my bare tits to the camera and smiling away, my blue eyes wide and bright and my blonde hair teased out.

"Welcome to the home of the world's hottest mommy!" The site boldly declared.

There were links on the side, a picture gallery, a section that provided five minute teasers to all of my recent movies and one titled, "Classic Minx!" which was a few clips from my first foray into the adult film industry.

There was a section for my 'friends' that included pics of other milf porn stars, most of whom I'd never met. There were links to their sites as well as we were all under the same major film network.

I clicked on "Say hello to Molly!" and my eyes widened at the fact there were two hundred messages waiting for replies.

"Jeez." I whispered as I logged into admin so I could reply. I noticed the last log in was a week ago so someone had answered a few, I wondered how many had just come in.

I started at the oldest first and my finger quickly found delete. Offers to fly me out and pay me for sex, cock pictures and worse, stories of how they supposedly fucked their mothers in real life.

Very few were from women and they were basic, "You're so beautiful, love your work." Those I sent a quick thank you for the kind words and support and a "Hugs and wet kisses, Molly" sign off.

Even a couple of the women mentioned wanting to fuck their sons and that freaked me out even more. A kid could get his wires crossed somehow, but a parent should always know better. Scrolling through I noticed several names kept appearing. That was good; one reply would wipe out a few messages.

One name, "Sowantmymom" was by far the most frequent and I clicked on one from a couple weeks ago.

"Molly, my God you are so beautiful and sexy! Your videos are the best and not just because of the hot sex, but that look of love in your eyes. I can tell you're a real mom. You're so much like my mom and I wish she would be like you!"

How the hell do I answer this? Leave your mom alone! I didn't like them saying it was obvious I had a son. Malcolm was onto that today to, even Dan had brought it up before that me being a mother in real life had trickled into my performance. Bullshit, I would never want Paul like that.

My fingers hovered over the keyboard. Stop thinking Mary, what would Molly say?

"Hello Baby! It makes me feel so warm-and sometimes wet-when a sweet young man like you tells me how much they enjoy my movies. I do love my work and all my on screen sons. I am flattered you think I'm like your own loving mom. I'm sure she is proud to have such a beautiful loving son. Be sure to catch me on the new site Real Moms coming soon! Thanks for writing, Molly!

"Yuck." I declared then flinched when Paul's lap top made a whistling noise. I'd heard it before when he'd leave it on the table and had no idea what it was and kept forgetting to mention it to him.

I went on to read and reply to a few more. They were all the same, wish my mom was like you, wish you were my mom; I'd love to be your loving son. How can I get my mom to sleep with me? My replies were similar to the first one to the point I copy pasted it and would only make a couple of changes for each person.

I was appalled at how many repeated the previous one, that I looked so into it. Maybe I should have gone into real acting, I thought. Now that I had started, I kept going. Deleting the flat out obscene ones and shooting off replies saying thank you and making a sexy little comment or two and for the ones that really went on about their mom, my copy paste reply.

There were four more from sowantmymom each a gushing comment on my beauty and how desirable I was. How much they loved their mom and how I was just like her. The messages were a cut above the others, talking about love and flattering without getting x-rated. I sent him another reply telling him I enjoyed his messages and appreciated the love behind them for his mom.

I jumped at the sound of Paul's car pulling in and looking at the time saw it was seven, I'd been replying to Molly's fans for close to two hours. I quickly logged out of the site and pulled up the spreadsheet I used to keep track of paying the monthly bills.

"Hey, Mom!" Paul bustled in from the back door in the kitchen and coming into the dining room, placed two take out bags on the table. "I'll go grab plates."

"Thank you, Paul." I said as I opened the bags and inhaled the aroma of the Chinese food.

Paul came back out with plates, silver ware and two cans of soda. He sat and waited as I made him a plate from the small containers and passed it to him.

"Love this place." I told him, "Been around forever, your dad and I used to eat there whenever we went shopping at the mall.

"I know, you took me a few times, that's why I like it so much. What you been doing?"

"Oh, the glorious budget." I lied, actually this month it was looking pretty decent counting the big pay out from Malcolm next week. Dan was on to something this could cut down on my number of shoots, but make more money.

"Sure you don't need me to pay you back for the game?" He asked, around a sparerib he was gnawing on.

"No, I made something from that shoot I showed you; this month's not so tight. Hence the extra night off and a gift for you."

"You should get yourself something." He said.

"I did, the time off." I took a bite of chow mien and my eyes fell on his lap top. "Hey, you're computer keeps making whistling noises."

"Oh, that's just an e-mail notification." He said, "Care if I check real quick? One of my professors e-mails out random extra credit questions sometimes."

"Go ahead."

I sat there happily eating my shrimp fried rice thinking how nice it was to just have some normalcy while watching Paul open his lap top. I saw his eyes widen and asked,

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah." He said slowly his eyes moving as he read whatever the message was. A strange smile spread across his face.

"What is it? That's a sneaky little smile you got there."

"Oh, um..." He frowned, "It's from a woman."

"Oh!" I put my fork down, "Do tell!"

"No big deal." He closed the lap top.

"You said a woman." I smiled, "You don't call them girls anymore?"

Paul frowned then shrugged, "Girls sounds like high school. I'm into women."

"Glad to hear it." I joked, "Last few months there hasn't been anyone, I was starting to worry."

"Why?" He looked genuinely puzzled.

"Because you're twenty, you're a damn fine looking young man and a real sweetheart. The girls should be all over you and I never met a young man who wouldn't like that."

"I'm busy, school, work, looking after you."

"Honey, I'm fine I enjoy your company, but rather see you out having fun with a special, woman. So, how special is she?"

"Don't know, first response I've gotten from her." He smiled, a natural one this time, "It's a start."

"What's she like?"

"She's kind of sweet, but kind of not." He said and seeing the look on my face, grinned, "Twenty, not twelve mom."

"Right, well, um, you be careful with that not sweet side okay? Fun is one thing, wild another."

"No worries." He pointed at me, "So quid pro quo, mom, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Mom, you're hot as hell, outgoing, sweet as you say I am; why are you alone?"

"I'm hot as hell?" I wagged my finger at him, "I'm your mother, you don't talk about me like that."

"Jeez, sorry." He said defensively. "But you are," He rolled his eyes, "Attractive and if nothing else I'd figure you'd get a lot of offers at work."

"Plenty of them and the offer usually has a dollar amount attached or is from an asshole that's such a dog he doesn't even try to hide his wedding band."

"What about the gym? Your other job? You go out with friends sometimes. How come you're not seeing anyone?"

"I work a lot and I still take care of you even though you think it's the other way around and..." I looked away, "I'm not over your dad enough yet for that."

"It's been over a year mom." Paul wasn't letting up, "That's plenty of time and dad wouldn't want you alone."

"Sorry, didn't know there was a timeline and I know what your father wanted, you to graduate college and for us to stay in this house as a family. Least until you're ready to move on."

"Think he'd want you alone?" He asked, "You're forty four, not sixty four, you shouldn't be alone."

"I was with your father for twenty two years, it's not that easy to get close to someone after that."

"I'm not talking remarry." He shrugged, "Just fun, go out and have a good time, get laid."

"Paul!" I snapped. "I don't care how old you are, you do not talk about my damn sex life." Christ, why did this conversation suddenly sound like the intros to one of Stone's fruity scripts.

"Yeah, but I thought we were close." He said quietly, "You always say we can talk about everything. Besides you're asking about mine."

"We are close, honey. But there are some things we shouldn't talk about. I didn't ask for a blow by blow of what you do, I said be careful if you're with a girl who is not so sweet and I'm the parent here and have that right."

"Blow by blow." He smirked, "Pun intended?"

"Paul you watch your goddamn mouth!" I exploded. "I am your mother! You do not ask me if I'm getting laid, you do not make sex jokes to me and you don't tell me how hot I am!"

"But..."

"No decent mother wants her damn son telling her she's sexy. Sexy and mom shouldn't even come out of your mouth in the same sentence, you got that?"

"I just wanted to know if you were..."

"My sex life is not on the fucking table here!" Unless the script calls for it of course.

"Wow, I'm sorry mom." He looked upset, "I didn't mean to make you mad, just trying to have an adult conversation."

I took a deep breath. I shouldn't have blown up, this was the guilt over my job. A job that seemed to infer every damn kid wanted to bang their mother and I was starting to see what obviously wasn't there from my own son.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you and you are an adult, but I'm your mother and there's a line that can't be crossed. I'm not okay with the milf cracks and you asking if I'm getting laid."

"Point taken." He lowered his head, "Sorry."

"Me too, it's a touchy subject for me."

"Duly note, no joke about the word touchy." He said, then grinned.

I tried to look pissed, but ended up laughing, "I'll let that one slide because it was a good delivery."

"So you made some money with the lingerie thing?"

"Yup, they bought the pics."

"Cool so when and where will the ad run?"

"Oh, I'm not sure." Me and my big mouth. "They'll let me know, plus sometimes they pay for things and never use them."

"Happens to you a lot."

"Yeah, bad luck." I sighed, "But I get some money anyway."

"So why'd you stop?"

"Stop what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Modeling, you know the first time."

I stared at him unsure what to say. I'd never mentioned doing it before and it's not like what I'd done before John was modeling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "I got into modeling a few months ago through a friend of your uncle Dan."

"Oh." He looked away awkwardly, "Yeah, right."

"No, yeah right. What are you talking about, Paul? That didn't come out of nowhere."

"I guess he never told you."

"He who?" My relaxing night was quickly slipping away.

"Dad."

"Your father told you I modeled?" What the hell, John I asked silently.

"It was three or four years ago. I was helping him clean out some stuff and I found a couple of pictures of you. You were really young and were in." He stopped.

"In what?" I asked a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"It was a maid costume, a real, uh, well kind of slutty one and there was one of you in a naughty nurse thing."

"Oh my God." I breathed, obviously Molly roles. I'd had a folder full of them from when I worked, including hardcore sex photos. I must not have thrown them all away.

"Hey. It's okay, I mean, you were dressed." Paul said quickly.

"Anyway I kind of joked with dad and said you must have been a fun date on Halloween, but he said you used to model and you quit when you got married because they kept wanting you to do racy things and you didn't feel right doing it anymore."

"That's true, I didn't feel it was proper especially seeing we wanted kids. I didn't want you growing up with friends making comments about me."

"They do anyway, you're," He caught himself, "Very pretty. Guys bust my chops."

"Not as much as if I were running around dressed like those pictures or less."

"You don't care now?" He raised his eyebrows. "You do a lingerie shoot, it gets put online somewhere you don't think I hear it?"

"You're not a child and photos like that are tame now."

"True, not like its porn or anything." He laughed, "Now that would get a guy's balls busted. No?"

I had deliberately taken a bite to not answer right away and as I chewed slowly, I watched him. He was looking at me expectantly as if my answer really meant something. I swallowed and said quietly.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. You want to finish school?"

"Of course I do, mom. I'm not knocking you."

"Well it's another touchy subject. It bothers me I have to rely on my looks because I quit high school then never went back to school. So, yeah it's a little humbling I have to support my son showing off my legs and a little more if need be."

"Hey, mom. I respect you for doing it." Getting up he came around the table and standing behind me put his arms around my shoulders, hugging me.

"I know everything you do and know it's all for and because of me." He kissed my cheek, "Love you, mom."

"Love you to, baby." I put my hand over his forearm and squeezed it. "That's why I'll do whatever it takes for us."

"It'll pay off soon, mom. Don't you worry, you're work will get you what you want and soon."

"Thanks." I said, confused by his wording,

That confusion was replaced by noticing he hadn't let me go, but was still hugging me, tightly. His face against mine. It felt good, but seemed a little odd and again I recalled Dan and his claims of how many sons grew close to their mothers, especially in a case like ours where Paul saw himself as man of the house.

I subtly extricated myself from his grip, sliding to the side, then pushing away from the table.

"Dinner was great honey, thank you. I'll clean up. Why don't you put in whatever masterpiece you rented and I'll meet you on the couch."

Paul didn't seem put off and picking up the red box tape from the table said, "Whoo-hoo date night in the Steven's house, a movie with mom." He laughed, "We're pretty lame huh?"

I forced myself to smile through the date night joke, "Yup, that's your mom; the only man in my life is my son."

I waited for a smart ass remark, a joke, a laugh. Instead and to my dismay, Paul nodded and with a serious look on his face said, "I'll be anything you need me to be."

*****

"Come in." I said at the brisk knock on the door.

"Hey, Molly, we're just about ready out there, you all set, do you need anything?"

"I'm all set." I answered taking in his black suit and blood red shirt. Malcolm was an odd duck and a superstitious one, he always wore this ensemble when he directed a scene. "Love your shirt."

"Thank you." He smiled, "I love your everything."

"Dogs will be dogs." I sighed.

"No worries, Molly, I'm not looking for some give and take, but I'm not going to pretend you're not a damn fine woman."

"And your type right?" I winked, "Mom age?"

"Well my mom would be late sixties if she were around so um...let's stick to some other guy's mom."

"I do like this outfit."

I indicated the plain black one piece dress I was wearing. The thin straps left my shoulders and arms bare, and it showed a hint of cleavage if I bent over, but otherwise not much. The hem fell below the knees and it wasn't tight at all.

"I'm glad, I think it says proper, but not frumpy, mom." He looked down at my bare feet." I like the suggestion of going in without shoes."

"Well, its supposed to me coming into his room to talk to him. When you're home you're comfy right?"

"Agreed." He grinned, "But don't try to push sweat pants and a t-shirt at me in any of these things, we do need a somewhat appealing look."

"Hey, there she is!" Dan popped his head in. "Ready to go?"

"As ready as always." I told him.

"Your MO is to bitch about something first and get pissy then go all in. Try not to bitch with this kid, he's not a pro."

"I know." I nodded, "I think you should have let me meet him first. Break the ice, put him at ease."

1...678910...29