The Return of Molly Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try."

"It's not even trying, it's you. I've seen every mom video you have done since you came back. Everyone else is watching you suck and fuck. I'm listening to your words; I'm watching the expressions on your face, your eyes. You've looked outright tender in the loving mother's shoots. You're really maternal."

I burst out laughing. "Very maternal while I give a blow job."

"Molly, don't laugh." Dan snapped.

"It's fine Dan. I'm the one bringing all this up and if you're worried about business, I'll be a bad negotiator and tell you now, the only way Molly is not going to be part of my new site is if she doesn't want to be, because I want her."

"What is the new site?" Dan and I both asked at the same time, then looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll tell you soon enough. But to continue, Molly you play the part better than anyone I've ever seen and yes a mother can be a loving one while pleasing her son in every way and a good son is being a damned good son when tending to his mothers needs. Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you have a son? Are you a mother, Molly?"

My heart skipped a beat, but recovering quickly I widened my baby blue eyes and giving him my best brainless bimbo smile exclaimed, 'No, but I play one in the movies!"

"A very nice," He chuckled, "Way of not answering. I think you are because I see the care in you when the script allows it and the way that maternal desire flows into your character, you want to please your make believe sons."

I glanced at Dan who looked like he was working hard to keep his expression neutral, neither of us liking where this seemed to be heading.

"Okay, regardless of whether or not what I see in you is the result of having children or just a knack you have, it doesn't change the fact you're the best I've seen and that's high praise from me considering I look at this in the emotional energy not just sex."

"Thank you, I think."

"And for the record if you do indeed have a son I am in no way implying you're inappropriate. I am simply saying your motherly adoration shows through."

"If I had a son I would say thank you for not thinking poorly of me." I gave him a dry smile. "I think me being a mom plays into your fantasy, not reality."

"Oh, touché." Malcolm applauded, clapping his large hands. "And maybe you're right and I see what I want, but I pay to see what I want and then make money on everyone else who wants it."

"And that's all that matters here." Dan said, "I'm not trying to be rude, Malcolm, but Molly can't agree to anything if she doesn't hear what it is."

"Right." He nodded, "You'd think I'd get used to people backing out of that conversation, it's an uncomfortable topic away from fantasy. But I brought it up because my new site is going to bring mother son fantasy to another level and be as close to the real thing as you can get short of their actual mother."

"I'm curious to hear this." Dan admitted.

"Good." He glanced at me, "Still with us Molly, or have I offended you away from working with me?"

"No offense and I'm listening. I trust my instincts and I trust Dan. If I like it and he doesn't, it means no and other way around."

"I respect your friendship and professional courtesy." He said with no hint of sarcasm.

"So Dan, you familiar with the site, take my wife, please?"

"Yeah, I mean I was, is it still around?"

"Not the way it used to be. Voyeurism and husband's enjoying their wife being enjoyed has given way to that sick humiliating cuck material."

"But mom son isn't sick." I muttered.

"Molly, I should hire you just to follow me around and put me in my place." Malcolm laughed.

"Sorry." I grinned sheepishly, "I just got done pretending to fuck a son and his girlfriend then snowballing, I have no room to talk."

"Your realism is refreshing." He gave me another big smile; I had to admit for a wealthy powerful guy, he was one of the best natured people I'd ever met.

"What was that wife site about?"

"It was a brilliant concept." Malcolm explained, "The site had real couples e-mail in to talk about how they fantasized about the wife being fucked in front of the husband."

"That's not too extreme."

"But reality, Molly. Who do you pick? A friend or co-worker you never hear the end of it, a stranger, diseases and they could be dangerous. So take my wife would pick from the best e-mails and contact the couple."

"What they did was offer to come to their house with couple of cameramen, the director and a male actor to fuck the wife and give them their fantasy, safely. The rule was they kept the video for their site."

"If you're going to do that, may as well let someone you know have your wife." Dan grunted.

"Not really, it was no one they know that had the wife and you had to be a paying member to watch and it was mostly a huge hit with swingers, it was that type of kink."

"Okay so how does this apply to now?"

"Right," He leaned forward his eyes brought with excitement "Real moms." He put his hands out as if framing the words.

"Real moms?" Dan and I both asked at once.

"Yes, I started the website a month ago and have been advertising it on ads on loving mothers and a few other sites." He grinned, "You guys film it, but don't watch it do you?"

"Nope, haven't watched porn except for work in years." Dan said and I nodded in agreement.

"But target audience does. I've invested thousands in advertising already, even on regular milf sites. What the ad is lobbying for are e-mails from young men who truly want to have sex with their mothers."

"Are you serious?" Dan asked.

"Yes and before you get into it they have to prove they are eighteen. I've been going through hundreds of requests." He paused, "A week."

"Wow." I whistled.

"Many I toss away, the ones that are obscene and over the top. Ones that are obviously mocking the concept and ones that just don't sound real to me. The ones I like are the ones that talk about love. How they want to love their mother in every way."

"The stuff you were just saying." Dan pointed out.

"Precisely that. I see the word love, that letter makes it to the next round. The ones I've really focused on are the ones that sound frustrated, that talk about how badly they want their mother how it's a need, how they have a hard time being around mom because they want her so badly."

"Are there a lot of those?" I asked, rubbing at my temple, all this mother son shit was getting to me.

"Enough to tell me the site has a lot of promise."

"So what," Dan spoke up, "You pick the letters you like, offer to fly the kid here and match them up with a milf porn star?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed, slapping the coffee table hard enough to make me jump. "But not just any porn star, but a small handpicked group of the best mother son actresses."

"Okay." Dan stroked his chin, "I'm assuming they have to have a blood test for STD's and you going with condom or bareback?"

"Bareback of course and anything shows up, even drugs, they're out.

"But what's the point? It's not their mother." I interjected, "I don't understand."

"It's as close as they can get and they will send pics of their mother and we do what we can to get a close match."

"Most moms don't look like porn stars." Dan laughed.

"Then they get an upgrade." Malcolm rolled his eyes, "Come on, people isn't this brilliant? Playing on the most taboo fetish there is, but not crossing a line."

"So they get sex with a porn star, it's a contest." I told him.

"No, they get more than that, they get to role play. The actress goes by mom's name if he wants them to, acts like them, treats them like a mother, albeit a lusty one, but it will be a slow soft seduction, yes hardcore sex at some point, but the getting there will be better than anything out there because one half of the coupling won't be acting."

"I'm seeing it." Dan said softly, "Kid would be nervous, no experience. The actress takes them by the hand, leads them into it." He looked at me and smiled, "It's okay, baby, just lie back and let mommy take good care of you."

"And no one does that better than Molly Minx!" Malcolm was so excited his face was getting red.

"I want you for the first video, Molly. I already have the young man in question, he's coming in next Tuesday, the shoot is slated for Wednesday."

"I don't know." I began, "Actors are one thing, but a kid who's a true eighteen to twenty year old? First off we know not every guy can perform let alone one who is nervous to start with."

"I think you could be pretty damn persuasive." Dan said.

"But I'd feel...wouldn't this be fucking with the kid? I mean if he's really in love with his mom, what does this do? Might make him worse."

"Might get it out of his system, you'd be like a sexual surrogate." Malcolm offered, "You'd be helping a nice kid fulfill his wildest dream. Trust me, I'm only looking at kids that seem sweet and sincere, not jerks looking to get blown by a porn star."

"Considering the conversation leading up to this, I'm sure you can sniff out the legit ones."

"Yes. I have the kid next week, then eight more for the next couple of weeks."

"Holy shit." Dan shook his head. "The girls picked yet?"

"Mostly, I want Molly to be in my debut movie. It's why a picked a good one who's mother is blond, has blue eyes and the pic?" he whistled, "I'd want her if she were my mother, looks like she could make an adult video."

"The others?"

"I'm lining up Nikki Nice, Jodie Sweet, Sarah James and Charlie Charms. It's a who's who, of the best moms in the biz, but none better than the woman in front of me now."

"What do you think, Molly?" Dan asked.

I looked over at him and saw he was gung ho, but letting me decide.

"It feels mean, does that make sense?"

"They know what this is going to be, Molly. They weren't promised their mother, just a damn good fantasy of them."

"The tape?"

"Exclusive to Real Mom and there are only thirty second teasers and they don't show a lot. People want this, they pay for the membership." He grinned, "Already sold five hundred one month plans just based on me hyping it."

"This can be gold." Dan sighed, "As always, Malcolm."

"I'm not sure." I shook my head, "Seems to real to me." Way to real as I imagined Paul in the hands of a milf porn star.

"So Molly, what did today's masterpiece pay you?"

"Twelve hundred after my cut." Dan said.

"How about two grand." Malcolm looked me in the eye, "After his cut."

"That's a lot." I looked at Dan who looked as if he were ready to say yes for me.

"And the work would be easy Molly. Think this kid's going to fuck you silly like a real porn star? Hell, we may have to keep fluffing him to go a couple rounds so the video can last a while."

"True." Dan chimed in, "Easy money, Molly. Sweet kid, putty in your hands, no attitude and you'll be calling the shots, right?" He looked at Malcolm.

"Yup, in any real situation the mother would be in charge. These kids worship their mother. They'll defer to a mother figure."

"A mother figure." I rolled my eyes.

"Small crew. This is going to be a small set, an intimate filming, only a couple cameras, sound and myself. Dan if you want him."

"You may need a fluffer." Dan pointed out.

"Okay so a girl on standby."

"That would ruin the fantasy." I murmured, "Another women rushing in and blowing him."

"It won't make the final cut of course."

"But it will screw with the kid."

"See Molly?" Malcolm laughed, "See how you're already looking out for this kid you don't know? You're the perfect porn mom!"

I frowned and looked over Dan's way again. Putting his finger up to Malcolm, he slid over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Mary, I know, its sleazy in a way, but no one is twisting the kids arm. You're in total control like we said, no hassles like today and it pays more."

I nodded as he spoke, but still didn't answer then he peaked my interest.

"Think about the money and not just for this shoot. He's lining them up left and right. If this turns out to be as easy as it sounds and for almost twice the money you can agree to more of them and film less of the other shit."

I turned and looked at him as he kept going, his lips still in my ear,

"And it's a hole in the wall niche site, that thing today goes under "Mom's show teens" its part of a major collection of sites. Small site, less visibility. More money, less risk."

I leaned away from him and said, "I'll do it."

"Great!" Malcolm began, "Can you be here for..."

I cut him off, "For twenty five hundred and that's after Dan's percentage."

"Molly!" Dan rolled his eyes.

"Sold!" Malcolm slapped the table and sitting back smiled like the cat that ate the canary.

*****

I opened my eyes to the sound of my cell ringing and frowned when I saw I'd left it on the dining room table next to my lap top. Pushing myself to get up, I ran quickly to grab it, my bare feet causing me to slide on the floor and if not for grabbing the chair, I would have ended up on my ass.

Reaching for the phone, I could hear myself yelling at Paul all the time "Put something on your feet, or you're going to fall and hurt yourself."

I saw it was Paul and answered, "Hey, honey, everything okay?"

"Yeah, me and a couple guys went down to the mall for awhile after wrestling practice to hang out, you okay with me not being home for a couple hours?"

"That's fine hon." I told him, "Have fun, enjoy your night off."

"But you took tonight off to spend time at home, I feel bad if I'm not there."

"Paul, if you were home you'd be watching me watch my eyelids; I've been watching TV and dozing on the couch all day."

"Good, you need the rest." He answered, "I'll be home by seven, that cool?"

"Take your time." I took a shot, "Sure its just guys? No cute girl taking up your time?"

"Nah, Jack acts like a little girl sometimes, but that's about it." I smiled when I heard Jack, his best friend, call him an asshole in the back ground.

"You guys going to meet up with any prospects?"

"No, mom." He laughed, "Man, you're pushing. Trying to pawn your boy off on someone else?"

"Honey, you can be my boy as long as you want."

"Really?" H sounded odd, then gave a nervous laugh, "I mean, no, I'm not a mama's boy."

"That's your choice." I told him. "You know you'll always be mama's boy, honey."

"Oh, yeah?" He sounded strange again.

"You okay, Paul?"

"Fine, so um, mom." He hesitated, "The New Call of Duty is out. I'd love to grab it. Jack and Bill have it already so if I get it we can all play cooperative online when I'm home."

"So get it."

"It's sixty bucks."

"You have that in your account?"

"Well only if I short you a little on board this week."

"Buy the game," I said, "And don't worry about board this week."

"What, no." He said, "I'll give you most of it this week and make it up next week."

"No, you'll buy the game and not give me anything this week. You work hard, treat yourself."

"You spend all night on your feet getting ogled by perverts. I'd feel bad with you just giving me the money for it."

"Don't worry, honey," Actually I'd earned the money on my knees getting fucked with my face buried in pussy. I'd gotten the check for the last shoot today. "Spending it on my son when I can makes it worth it."

"Thanks mom! You're the best!"

"Yeah, yeah, you already got your game."

"I mean it, I appreciate you, mom."

"Thank you honey."

"Hey, seeing I'm in the money this week, how about I bring my favorite girl back some Chow Mein?"

"From House of Woo in the food court? Sounds good to me!"

"And I'll rent some cheesy horror movie from Redbox" he went on; "We'll have Chinese on the couch and watch crappy TV."

"Whatever you want. It's your night once you get home."

"Cool, it's a date. See ya soon."

He ended the call and I shook my head; twenty, good looking, fairly popular in school and spending the night with his mother on the couch. I was going to have a talk with him. I was thrilled he wasn't so into girls he was blowing off studying like a lot of kids his age did, but his idea of a date shouldn't be take out with mom.

"Take out with mom." I mumbled as I went into the kitchen to grab a coke from the fridge. "A Stone Cold production."

I opened the can, chugged half of it down and laughed, "Billy's fortune says, 'boy who buys mom dinner, gets lucky!"

I rolled my eyes thinking, if I pitched that to Dan or Malcolm they'd come up with a script for it. Well maybe not Malcolm, he really did take that Oedipus stuff to a new level. I went out into the dining room planning on heading right back to the couch.

I hadn't been kidding with Paul, I'd been binge watching Netflix and sleeping off and on all day and felt great. Knowing I had a shoot that paid twice the norm coming up in a few days and having gotten paid for the last one, I'd decided to call out of work tonight and give myself the rare treat of three straight nights off.

I'd worked for Vincent's for over ten years, mostly part time when John was still alive, but full time as soon as he passed. Marv knew I was struggling and always gave me extra hours, but on rare occasions like now when I cut back a little he seemed happier, telling me I needed to spend time with Paul when I could.

Not that Paul had been around much. He'd worked last night, was working tomorrow night and now hanging with his friends for awhile, but that was fine, the quiet time was good for me. I was so relaxed I was even joking about stupid ideas for porn shoots.

No, tonight my only drama was wondering why I had the only twenty year old son in the world who seemed to have lost interest in girls and sex. On that note, I thought about my own sex life. It was just the shoots; I made no effort to meet anyone. How could I? I was worried about Paul, finding out about me, any date could lead to 'you look kind of familiar.'

Since John I'd had no interest in another man and as bad as it sounded, I did get sex and got some amount of satisfaction from it. That and adult industry style sex was enough to make you not want to be bothered when you weren't working.

I rarely even masturbated these days and when I did it was to some phantom guy who was making sweet love to me. The irony of a wildcat porn star getting off to vanilla sex was never lost on me. But it wasn't the sex, it was the emotion. There was nothing but the physical act in porn.

Right now the only man in my life I loved was my son and despite Malcolm's claims otherwise, most mothers liked keeping their relationship with their boys platonic. My phone rang again as I was passing the table and on my way back to oblivion. I glanced down to see it was Dan and after a brief hesitation answered it.

"Hey, Dan, what's up?"

"Hi Mary, listen you need to do what I keep asking you to do and go on your damn website and answer some of the fan contact messages."

"Oh, come on." I rolled my eyes, "Really, Dan? I thought we had someone that does that."

"Occasionally we have someone go on the girl's sites and send some responses, but not all the time and it wouldn't kill you to do it. Ignore the requests for hook-ups or anything that says they just want to fuck you, get back to the friendly ones and be nice, you don't have to be slutty in them."

"I'll get around to it."

"Been saying that for weeks, do it, Mary and mention Real Mom's in as many as you can. Let's push Stone's site, it's your way to get more for doing less so get your fans wanting to sign up."

"Fine, I'm off tonight and Paul's out for awhile, I'll send a few."

"That's my girl. Molly's fans want to hear from her."

"Want to hear me call them my baby boy is all they want." I grunted, "But I'll do it right now."

"Great, I'll see you at the shoot Wednesday."

"Thanks for being their Dan."

1...56789...29