All Comments on 'The Trip'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What? Paddling nude in the woods -- and no moscitos??!

Well, beyond that glittering omission the story was sweet and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonder why...

Freezing cold ....

While only in there underwear

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

I really love tits, so I'm glad you took your time in the story and let us enjoy her gorgeous tits and long nipples. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Detail

I loved this story !!! The detailed descriptions of her tits and nipples were fantastic, and the description of her reaction to having them played with really was great. Was wondering if there are any plans to add another chapter or two? I am assuming that the mom knows of her daughter's different and sexy appearance and perhaps mom also shares that gift? :-) Would love to see mom get involved and the whole family becoming closer together. Just my random pervy thoughts . Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please continue maybe get the mother in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the sharing

Love that you had them share their cum. Always a fantasy of mine that I have fulfilled, but not often enough. Cum kisses and cream pies are amazing. Hope to see another chapter or two.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 3 years ago
Incredibly Hot Story

Great story... well written. Loved the pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shaved?

WOW what a turn off. I don't like the 6 yr old kid look on a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But not a even shred of reluctance.

It'd have been better if the interaction was slower, with reluctance that was eventually overcome by uncontrollable sexual need.

Minor making out could be the first of many steps on the road to the main event.

Things happened too automatically.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written..thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

shaved pussy ruined it... too bad, had promise up to that point.

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Great brother sister sex, and twins at that. Hell yes Shaved or waxed, a clean young pussy is great eatin. She can grow her fur back when she starts popping out kids. Five stars, and please continue their story.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Golly gee, this was one of my favorite fantasies. Unfortunately I was an only child so no sister to engage with. But I did have a weekend canoe trip that worked out similarly. I thought the timing worked out just right. After all they only had a week. Too slow and the story wouldn't have been such a delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous