The Trip

Story Info
My first canoeing trip was much better than I expected.
8.1k words
4.72
140.1k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

My sister and I are your average siblings - we like each other but we fight occasionally, we enjoy being around each other but we (or usually I) enjoy being by ourselves too. Melanie isn't big (5'2, 130 lbs) but she's the adventurous one - she enjoys sports, camping, skiing and generally anything that is outdoors. I'm just over 6' and 220, people say I'd be great at football but I'm the quieter one - video games, reading, not really into sports - a walk along the river is my idea of wilderness. It was just her, mom & I - dad had walked out a few years ago and hadn't seen or heard from him since, there were 'rumours' he'd moved to Europe somewhere.

Mel and I are twins, had just turned 20 a couple of months ago and we'd both been working since high school to get some money for college/university. I am planning on living at home and working for another year because I really hadn't figured out what I wanted to do yet, but Mel has decided to move to Ottawa (about 8 hr drive away) for sports medicine at university. For years she's wanted to do a canoe trip in northern Ontario but hasn't been able to make it work. None of her girlfriends were interested and mom wouldn't let her go with any of the boyfriends she'd had.

Of course, that left me and I had pretty much no interest in going but she was slowly wearing me down and had recently got mom on her side saying it would be a fun 'bonding' thing before she moved out. Finally Mel said, "Look, I know you really don't want to do this but I really do and once I'm in university or working I don't know when I'll be able to do it. Please say yes - I'll do all the planning & you just have to come along and paddle." It wasn't as much what she said as how she said it, ever since we were young there'd been something about the look on Mel's face when she REALLY wanted something that was almost impossible to say no to.

Long and short of it, I said yes and got a huge hug from her and a smaller hug and a 'thank you' from mom. We 'prepped' before the trip - we were both good swimmers and she'd dragged me out canoeing on a nearby lake enough that I was comfortable in a canoe (and it wasn't actually that bad). We had most of the gear she wanted and was able to borrow the rest, she'd promised to look after the cooking and would only need a litle help setting up the tent.

Now here it was several weeks later and we were loading all the gear, food and whatever else Mel had brought into the canoe for our 8 day trip - too late to turn back now.

First day things went well. The paddle wasn't too hard, only one portage and because we'd started late we didn't go much further before we found a nice little campsite. We (more Mel than me) got everything set up, supper cooked, dishes done, a bit of a campfire and went to bed. We woke up a lot earlier than I wanted to - I quickly realized there were no 'blinds' to keep the daylight out and a lot more noises than at home. I was a bit sore from the paddling but soon we were packed down and on the water again.

She'd picked a nice route - we saw a fair bit of wildlife and the views were great. The end of the second day didn't come soon enough - I was tired and while I wasn't hating it, I certainliy wasn't loving it either. We were camped on a island because Melanie said meant there was less chance of bears and stuff on an island which was fine by me). We had everything set up but had to canoe back over to the mainland about 200 meters away to find some firewood because there wasn't much of anything left on the island. While we were gathering wood, I suddenly felt colder and realized the wind had picked up. I was just going to say something to Mel when the first rain drops started and before we could get to the canoe it was pouring. Thankfully it wasn't a long trip back to camp but by the time we got there we were drenched, cold and even though the rain had stopped the wind was still cold and neither of us could get a fire going.

We had taken turns turns changing into dry clothes in the tent but as it got dark we quickly found we were still cold and both of us were starting to shiver so we decided to call it a night and headed to the tent. I'd heard of hypothermia but soon I was experiencing it - even in the sleeping bag I was shivering uncontrollably and when I heard "fuck I'm freezing" from Mel's side of the tent I knew it wasn't just me.

"Ok, outdoor person - what do we do now?" I asked a little sarcastically with chattering teeth.

"I'm not sure but maybe if we put the bags together and got closer we'd be able to get warmer"

We hadn't shared a bed since we were little and it wasn't something either of us had planned on but the cold won and soon we were together with the two bags zipped together, me with my boxers and her with underwear and a t-shirt. It took a bit to find a position that was comfortable and didn't feel awkward so we ended up with her curled up against my back. It took a while but eventually I could feel my back getting warmer and she must have warmed up too because eventually we fell asleep like that. It was just getting light out when I woke up and realized we'd both rolled over during the night and I was spooned behind her - ok, no big deal. What was a big deal was when I realized that my hand was basically over her boob (explained the great dream I'd been having) and a bigger deal was when I realized how hard and big her nipple was against my hand.

Now growing up we'd seen each other in underwear, bathing suits and pyjamas occasionally but I had no clue that her nipples were that big - I could easily feel it through the t-shirt. I didn't want to wake her so I slowly pulled my hand away and was surprised that as I moved my hand, I could feel her nipple get even bigger. Ok, I know I should have just kept moving my hand away but I couldn't resist running my hand down to see if her other nipple was as hard and if anything it was harder. Now Mel isn't big in the boob department - I'd guess maybe an 'A' cup and in really good shape with all the sports she plays. I went back and forth between her nipples a few times and I could feel her breathing speed up a bit but when I felt her tense up it scared the crap out of me because I thought I'd been busted but then she relaxed again. As I was laying there just feeling her nipple against my hand, she mumbled something, rolled over toward me and then suddenly opened her eyes.

"Oh my god, I wasn't dreaming!" were her first words, followed by "fuck, now you know what a freak I am" and she rolled away again and I was pretty sure she was almost in tears.

I had no clue what was happening so I put my hand on her shoulder and asked what she meant by a freak and when she answered, it was so quietly that I had to move closer just to hear her say, "my nipples are huge, they're long and get so hard I have to wear clothes that hold them back. It's so embarrassing!"

"They can't be that big - I've never noticed them before" I said, trying to make her feel better.

"That's because you've never seen me without an 'armoured' bra - even my bathing suits have to have solid cups that don't show my nipples when I'm swimming."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you. I woke up with my arm over you, my hand was on your...boob and I could feel your nipple against my hand. I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist touching you more and then you tensed up I thought you'd woken up and you'd be pissed - fuck I'm sorry!"

"Tensed up...what...oh shit" was her strange reply and I felt her shift a bit. "Oh god..this is getting worse and worse!"

I knew I was missing something but wasn't sure what so I asked, "What's embarrasing - I'm the one that was touching you."

"Yes but...oh fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this... I thought I was dreaming about being with an old boyfriend and had just had an orgasm but now I think I came in my sleep from being touched -they're big but really sensitive and the more aroused I get, the longer they get"

Now things all clicked into place and even though I likely shouldn't have, I just had to ask "just how long do they get?"

"Over an inch sometimes - that's why I said I'm a freak. Even the girls in the change room used to tease me about them."

"I don't think nipples that long make you a freak"

"Oh ya, then how would you describe it?"

"Well" and I hesitated for a few seconds trying to come up with a word that would work but wouldn't be embarrassing.

Mel took my hesitation as not being able to describe them any other way and I could hear the sadness in her voice saying, "See...even you can't come up with a better description than 'a freak'."

"Well, the first word that came to mind first was sexy but I didn't think that was something I should say to my sister."

It took her a second for what I said to click in and then she rolled back toward me and whispered "seriously? You think they're sexy? I've got almost no boobs and freakishly long nipples and you think it's sexy?"

"Most definitely, I've got some videos that thankfully mom doesn't know about and a lot of them have really long nippled women in them - I get turned on by big nipples!"

"Ya right, if you were that turned on you'd be hard by now and I'd have felt you poking against me - I've been with a couple of guys and know they can't control a hardon."

"Well, you're not the only one that's a bit 'different'."

"Let me guess, you're hung like a horse, get bigger when you're hard but you can control whether or not you get hard?" Mel said with a hint of a smile.

"No, no and no..actually I'm not quite 4" soft and maybe 6"hard and right now I'm holding it tucked between my legs 'cause it's really embarrassing to be hard just because I was touching my sister."

"Ok, I'll give you that but believe me, 6" isn't that 'different' - maybe a bit smaller than the guys I've been with but not much"

"It's not that - kinda like your nipples being longer than normal, I'm a lot bigger around than most guys - like pop can big around."

"Holy shit...only 6" long but that big around, ok you're right - that is different". She paused for a few seconds and then said, "We're going to be together for another week so we're likely going to see more of each other than we ever have - why don't we get this over now or things are going to be a bit weird for the rest of our trip."

"Get what over with?"

"I was thinking of the 'I'll show you mine and you show me yours' thing and then we'll both know what the other looks like and be more comfortable."

"Ok, I guess that makes sense." I wasn't sure how this was going to go so I reached down and pulled my boxers off inside the bag, threw them to the side and looked at her. Mel smiled, reached down and pulled her shirt over her head then took her underwear off and threw both with my boxers. I'd already softened a bit because I was nervous as hell and I think Mel could tell so she started unzipping the sleeping bag and pulling it off of me.

"See, you're not that thick" she said as she looked down at my cock and almost at the same time I said, "your nipples aren't really that long"

Right about then a chain reaction started - as I looked at her nipples I started getting harder and as she saw me getting harder her nipples started to get longer and thicker.

Both of us said "WOW" at the same time and then started to laugh which made both of us feel better.

By now I was almost fully hard and likely just over 2 inches wide and her nipples had grown to over 3/4" long. "I thought you said they got to over an inch sometimes"

"They do...but only when they get touched, how about your thickness?"

"Pretty much the same." I looked at her for a second and was pretty sure I could see a bit of a nod so I reached down and started to stroke myself. As soon as I did, her hands came up and started touching, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. It wasn't long before we realized the other had been quite right - her nipples were easily an inch long and I was pretty much the girth of a pop can.

I knew if I kept touching myself I was going to cum and the way Mel's breathing was changing and her chest was getting redder I was pretty sure she was too. She confirmed my thoughts with "I know it's wrong but I've got to cum or I'm not going to make it through the day."

I nodded and mumbled a "me too"

We were now laying partly facing each other/partly on our back It didn't take long for either of us to cum - I came first and shot a huge load that splashed across my leg and hers and as soon as she saw me cumming she let out a load moan, tensed up and I'm pretty sure I saw a small squirt from her pussy which I now knew she kept shaved perfectly smooth.

We both lay there for a few minutes just enjoying the feeling before Mel smiled at me, said "I don't know about you but I definitely feel better. As much as I'd love to lay here and enjoy the feeling, unfortunately we'd best get moving if we're going to make the next campsite today."

I agreed so we wiped things up with some paper towel, washed in the lake, got dressed, had some breakfast and were soon on our way. I'm not sure what was going through her mind but I know I was hoping for some more fun along the way but also knew there was a chance nothing else would happen and that either way what had happened that morning wasn't what most people would consider 'normal'.

Canoeing is great for talking as you paddle and we talked about lots of things - except what had happened that morning. I think we were both kind of comfortable with it but weren't really sure what to say. It was a gorgeous day and by the time we got to where we'd planned on stopping we were both hot and sweaty. After everything was set up (one of Mel's things - always have camp set up first before relaxing), we decided to go for a swim and cool off. As I grabbed for my suit, I heard Mel say, "there's no one around, and we've seen each other nude, are you ok if I just skinny dip, I've always wanted to but never done it?"

I thought for a couple of seconds before saying "what the heck, it'd be a first for me too". Even though we'd seen each other that morning, there was still a bit of hesitation as we undressed but once we were both naked we relaxed and headed into the water. We swam, floated, splashed and relaxed for a while and once we were cooled off enough we headed to the shore. As we got to shore I heard Mel chuckle, "That's the part that's not fair - I get cold and my nipples get bigger, you get cold and your dick gets smaller."

I certainly couldn't argue that - shrinkage is a very real thing and her nipples were sticking out like a babies finger! We stayed naked and lay on our towels to dry off, now much more comfortable with being and seeing the other naked. "See, this camping thing isn't too bad is it?" Mel asked.

"Honestly no, I'm actually starting to enjoy it and not just because of this morning. It's kind of relaxing and I maybe I'll actually get a tan by the time we get back."

"I was thinking the same thing - if there's no one around shall we just skip the clothes so there's no tan lines?"

"If you'd asked me before we left I'd have said no way but now, ya that sounds like great idea." Looking over at her laying on her back, she looked incredibly sexy, nipples still fairly hard, little trickles of water running down her sides and from the angle I was on, I could just see the top of her slit but my eyes were drawn back to her nipples which made my cock start to thicken.

I thought maybe I'd roll over without getting noticed but that was quashed when I looked a bit higher and saw Mel watching me with a sexy smile on her face - "I know what you're looking at, but what are you thinking?" she asked.

"Caught me...yes I'm enjoying the sight of your nipples and I was thinking of how hot it looked with you playing with them until you came this morning and wondering how they'd feel. What are you thinking?"

With a laugh she said, "seems we think a lot alike - I was enjoying the sight of you getting harder and thinking of your hand sliding up and down it until you came earlier and imagining it was my hand - which is likely why my nipples are hard again."

As we looked at each other there was some sort of mutual agreement as I reached out to touch her nipple just as she reached down to feel my cock. We both moaned a bit on first touch, stopped, smiled at each other and resumed our touching. Her nipples felt even harder than they had felt through her t-shirt that morning but it was far better feeling them without the fabric of her shirt in between. Later she told me that she loved the feel of my cock in her hand and could actually feel it pulse with my heartbeats. We kept touching each other, sensing what felt good and what didn't until we were both breathing heavy and getting that 'going to cum soon feeling'. I found she enjoyed having me alternate between stroking just the tip of her nipple and pulling on it as I squeezed. I would have had to move too much to touch both at the same time so I went back and forth from one to the other until I eventually took a chance and bent forward and took one into my mouth while I pulled on the other.

I was kind of expecting her to push me away but as soon as my lips wrapped around it and I sucked on it, I swear I could feel it grow even more in my mouth and she let out a very satisfied moan. I found I could alternate sucking on her nipples just as I'd alternated playing with them which left my hand free to slowly work closer to her pussy, waiting for any sign she wanted me to stop. If anything her grip on my cock tightened and she stroked a little faster. When my fingers first touched her slit, I knew by the way she arched against them that she was fine with what was happening and wanted more. She was wetter than anyone I'd been with before and so slick it felt like baby oil. First one, then two then three fingers slid into her and when my thumb started teasing her clit it was too much and she tensed, moaned, arched and came all at once. This morning I thought I'd seen a bit of a squirt but now I knew for sure as I both felt and saw the squirt of her juices as she came. That was enough to set me off and I pulsed with shot after shot of cum onto the grass between us.

"Wow...I've never been with a girl that squirted before - does it happen often?"

"Other than that little bit this morning - that was only the second time I've done it" was her slightly shocked reply as she lay there looking very relaxed and happy. I know we dozed off for a bit and when we woke up it was time to get supper ready. We spent the evening watching the sun set, enjoying a nice campfire and listening to the loons.

After we put out the campfire and went to the tent for the night. It was warmer so we both stripped naked and got into our own sleeping bags. We lay there with own thoughts for a while until, Mel finally said, "Maybe I shouldn't ask...but I've been wondering all day - do girls like your thickness when you have sex?"

"You might be surprised but so far not that well really - a couple have said I was too big around and it hurt too much even with lube and the ones that I've fit into ok said I wasn't able to get deep enough to hit the spots they wanted. How has your sex life been?"

"I never thought I'd be having this conversation with my brother but yes, as you've already found I can cum just by having my nipples played with and love having them sucked. Sex is ok but sometimes hurts but for a different reason - even if they're gentle, anything longer than 7" hurts too much to go all the way in, I've never cum from penetration because the guys that are short enough that they don't hurt aren't usually wide enough to..." and then she stopped talking and we just looked at each other.

I know we must have instantly had the same thoughts because there was a flurry of half formed sentences...

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers