The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't suggesting that we should..."

"Ya it would be wrong..."

"I shouldn't be thinking of sex with my brother..."

"and I shouldn't be thinking of sliding into my sister..."

"but it'd be nice to enjoy getting fucked..."

We both stopped when I said, "I'd love to be the one to make you cum from sex"

There was a longer pause until I finally said, "I don't want you to do anything that we'll regret or aren't comfortable with but I know I'm fine with what's happened and open to seeing where things go the rest of the week."

"I think so too...no pressure, no expectations & no regrets? I really enjoyed sharing a sleeping bag with you last night, I don't know if it's a good idea or not but - would you like to put the bags together again tonight?"

"Let's do it, I'd love to feel you against me again." was my quick response.

It's always interesting trying to re-arrange things in a dark tent but even more fun when there's a naked women there with you and lots of contact - accidental and intentional. We were both kneeling, trying to zip the bags into one big bag when I accidentally hit her in the side with my elbow. It wasn't hard but still got a 'ow' from her as she rolled out of the way.

"sorry, here let me kiss it better" I said with a chuckle and placed a nice wet kiss where I thought I'd hit her.

"That was my ribs - you hit my stomach."

I could see better than she thought so i figured I'd have some fun and placed a nice long kiss on her right nipple - I could hear a quick intake of breath as it swelled between my lips before she said with a giggle, "no that's my nipple."

Being funny, I covered her entire right side and belly with kisses from just under her boob to just above her hip and asked, "there - did I get the spot?"

She paused a few seconds before answering , "almost..."

The way she said it told me she was onto my game and willing to play so I resumed kissing, moving lower and lower along her hip and across her lower her belly, randomly going from side to side until finally placing a kiss right at the top of her pussy - each time I asked if I had the right spot and each time she'd say "no, but keep trying"

The closer I got to her pussy, the more she'd quiver when she felt my lips and bit by bit, I could tell her legs were getting further apart. I'd seen her nude, watched her cum and had fingered her to orgasm but there was something just that much more exciting about knowing that with any luck, soon I'd be tasting my sister as well. I finally pulled back for a few seconds and she started to say "don't stop" just as I leant forward and ran my tongue the full length of her pussy.

I'm glad we weren't around anyone else because from the moan she let out they either would have come running thinking someone was hurt or knew what it was and (maybe) stayed away. I've given oral to quite a few women but she was one of the few that was shaved totally smooth and her juices were already pooling at the bottom of her slit when my tongue touched her there for the first time.

When you can't always get your cock into your girlfriend's pussy and she really wants to cum, being able to give good oral is a good option so I was pretty good with my lips and tongue - as Melanie quickly found out. If anything, her clit was more sensitive than her nipples and while no where near as big, it certainly stuck out when she got aroused. Her first cum was shortly after my tongue first ran up her slit, the second a few minutes later when I started fingering her while teasing her hard little button with my tongue (my face got squirted on with that one) and her third was a total explosion of moaning, swearing, twitching, clenching and squirting.

It may have had something to do with my fingers curled up and stroking the inside of her pussy, it may have been my tongue teasing her asshole and getting it nice and wet, it could have been me telling her to pinch her own nipples but when I moved up and literally sucked her clit between my lips, fingered her pussy even faster and then slid an inch or so of a finger from my other hand into her nicely lubed ass - well that's when she pretty much exploded! If nothing else, the bottom sleeping bag was going to have to be rinsed out tomorrow and hung to dry.

When she was finally able to talk properly, the first thing that came out was "Oh my God - I've never cum like that in my life." Followed closely by "I've never had anything up my ass before either but fuck your finger felt good!" and with that she gave me one of the hottest kisses I've ever had and if anything, tasting her own juices off my lips seemed to make her even hotter.

We lay there kissing for a few minutes before she reached down and started stroking my cock which was already rock hard and covered with my own precum so her hand slid up and down easily. "Hmmm...what can we do with this? I'm not quite ready for sex, my boobs aren't near big enough to give you a titty fuck and I'd have to be a lot better lubed and relaxed to even consider trying it in my ass. "

She had an incredible smile on her face that I can best describe as a cross between sexy and devilish. In between each thought, she paused for a few seconds and stroked me even faster before continuing. Finally she offered, "I don't think I can even fit all of you in my mouth but how'd you like me to get you close to cumming and then see if we can at least get the head in my mouth when you cum?"

Now I don't think I've ever met a guy who would say no to a sexy lady jacking him off until he came in her mouth and I was no exception so with a smile and a "would love it", I lay back and let her stroke me and while she did, she kissed and licked all over my shaft and sucked up each drop of precum as it oozed from the tip. "Oh damn that feels amazing" I told her as she took turns kissing/licking all around the head and then doing the same up and down my shaft for a bit before going back to just stroking me. I'd like to be able to say I lasted a long time but not a chance, I was already hot enough just from tasting her pussy and her hand and mouth were quickly doing the rest. When I felt my balls tightening, I told her I'd be cumming soon and with a smile, she wrapped her lips around the head and did everything she could to get as much in her mouth as possible - I was quite impressed that she got the head and an inch or so more in before she couldn't fit any more. Once she'd gotten as much in as she could, she started stroking me harder and faster until I couldn't hold back if I wanted to.

Even though I'd just cum a few hours before, I felt like it had been a week. As I came, I could feel her mouth tightening and then loosening every time she swallowed until I was done pulsing. I'd had blowjobs before but this was absolutely the best and I told her so.

"Was it good enough to kiss me right now?" she asked with a smile.

She likely thought it would shock me but I'd had one girlfriend who would only let me cum in her mouth if we kissed right after and swapped some of the cum so the shock was hers when not only did I kiss her, my tongue went for any cum that was left and then I licked off the few stray trails that had escaped and ran down to her chin. Her eyes opened really wide as we shared some of my cum and when I pulled back all that came out was a rushed , "oh my god that was hot!"

I think both of us were considering going further - at least I know I was - but in the end we both curled up together and had a great night's sleep. I'm not sure when but sometime just before dawn I was woken up by the rumbles of thunder. I listened for a while and figured out they were definitely getting closer. Just as the sun was starting to come up, the rain started too. At first it was just a light drizzle but soon you could hear larger drops hitting the tent as well as ever increasing thunder. By now Mel was awake as well, she sat up saying "damn, is that what I think it is?"

"Yup" was my reply as I took in the now familiar but still arousing sight of her nipples as the sleeping bag fell back.

"Any idea how much it's rained?"

"No, feel free to take a look" was my helpful suggestion.

Mel took me up on it, crawled out of the sleeping bag and unzipped the tent and fly so she could look outside. I don't think it was intentional and if it was that would be fine too but she was kneeling right beside my head so if I looked up a little I could see her tits and nipples just begging to be touched and if I looked to the right I could see her ass and just a bit of her pussy from behind. Decisions, decisions I thought...and finally my decision was to shift just enough that my head was between her legs so I could have easy access to her pussy with my tongue.

She likely wondered what I was shifting for but figured it out pretty quickly when she felt my tongue trace a wandering path up one side of her pussy and back down the other. My effort was rewarded with a long 'mmmmm' from her that changed into a 'oh that's good' when my tongue parted her lips and darted in and out of her a few times.

The rain temporarily forgotten, she pulled her head back into the tent and sat up a bit straighter which just brought her pussy right onto my waiting mouth. We'd go back and forth between me licking her as she straddled my face and her rocking back and forth while I held still so she could feel my tongue wherever she wanted it. A few times she moved a little bit 'extra' forward which brought the pucker of her ass into range so I happily teased her there with my tongue as well.

Looking up, I could see how hard her nipples were and how far they were sticking out. I pulled away from her long enough to suggest, "why not play with your nipples while I'm eating you?"

"If I do that, I'm going to cum"

"That's the idea"

"But there's a good chance I'll squirt and you'll get really wet"

"I'll happily take my chances" was my mumbled reply as I got busy with my tongue again.

I'd been thinking of the last time I ate her so I made sure that I'd gotten her asshole really wet with saliva and then got my index finger equally wet. As my tongue continued bringing her closer to cumming, I started teasing her back entry with my finger- just enough to feel her open to accept it and then pulling back a bit, eventually she relaxed enough that I could slide a second finger in alongside the first.

It wasn't long before I heard a breathy, "keep going, I'm almost" and just as she started to say "there" I slowly slid both fingers all the way into her ass and at the same time I sucked hard on her clit. The suction on her clit and the surprise of my fingers fully entering her ass was enough to push her over the edge and straight to an explosive orgasm - moaning, clenching and squirting. I moved my mouth right over her pussy and kept up the suction as I slowly fucked her ass with my fingers - I'm not sure if there were several more orgasms from that or if it was just one long orgasm but I do know my face was drenched from the series of squirts, some of which pretty much shot right down my throat.

Finally I felt her pushing herself off my face with a slow "e...e...en...enough"

She lay down beside me - head on my shoulder and arm over my chest and I could feel her whole body relaxing. It was at least 15 minutes before she finally said, "That was the BEST orgasm I've ever had and could totally wake up that way every morning" at the same time she reached down and started stroking my cock.

"And I'd be quite happy to wake you up that way but I'm pretty sure the way you moan that mom wouldn't be too impressed."

"Well they're not here right now and you're impressively hard - did you like getting a blowjob until you came yesterday?"

"Any guy that didn't enjoy that would have to be dead - I think even a gay guy would have loved what you did!"

"Well I enjoyed it too and would love to do it again but I thought maybe seeing as we're not going anywhere quickly this morning you'd like to do something else."

"Such as?"

Instead of answering, Mel rolled further onto me and started sliding her pussy up and down along my hardon and it felt awesome - hot, slick and silky. After a few minutes of that, she leaned forward and then pushed slightly back again. Now instead of sliding along her lips, I could feel my head poking right between them. It didn't take much to know what she was thinking and I was ready to go there but wanted to make 100% sure so when she drew back from the kiss I asked, "Are you sure?"

Rather than saying anything, she brought her mouth back to mine and we kissed like lovers who'd been apart for a month and as we kissed I felt her push a little more and now I could feel the pressure of my head starting to part her opening and ease inside.

I'd been here before with other girlfriends and was fully expecting her to stop and tell me I was too wide to fit and it hurt. Instead, she got a very contented smile on her face, pushed back more and bit by bit her pussy stretched to allow me in. The other problem I'd had was when I was able to slide into someone easily, there wasn't enough friction to make it fully enjoyable but that certainly wasn't the case here - I could feel the pressure of her walls holding me incredibly snugly as I slid in. She wasn't in a hurry and neither was I so it took a while before my pubes were pressed tightly against her bare pussy.

I didn't realize it until our lips separated but we'd been kissing the whole time she'd been thrusting herself onto my cock. As she pulled back and we looked at each other, I started with, "that's the most amazing feeling"

And she finished with "I've ever had. We fit perfectly!" and we both smiled at each other, happy and somewhat lost in the feelings we were experiencing.

Slowly but surely she pulled herself back off my cock and when I thought I was going to slip out of position she just as slowly thrust back down again. "I love the way you fill me up - any deeper and it would hurt"

"And not too wide for you?"

"Well, that took a bit to get used to - that's why I had to go so slow but no, not too wide and the feeling of being slightly stretched is amazing"

"Everything feels great to me too...I think this is the first time I've slid in that easily but snugly too"

In between comments we kissed and I was running my hands down her back until I could cup each cheek and then back up again. Intentionally or otherwise, Mel had slowly increased the speed of her thrusts and leaned back further which felt like I was going even deeper. By now her nipples were as hard or harder than they'd been so far and I couldn't resist the urge to reach up and give each one a gentle tug as I squeezed it between finger and thumb. She must have been closer to cumming than I realized because after a few squeezes I could feel the muscles in her pussy start to flutter and then with a load moan she clenched so hard that it felt like a hand squeezing me. What didn't feel like a hand was the 2 or 3 squirts of her cum that I felt hit my crotch and belly when she came. The clenching slowly released, there were a few more spasms and then she pretty much slumped down on top of me.

We lay there for a few minutes until she raised her head up enough to give me a deep, long kiss and a "thank you"

"You're quite welcome - but what for?"

"For being the first guy to ever make me cum just from penetration...it's always been fingers or a toy after he came to get me off - I've got a few."

"Not even some good oral afterwards to get you off?"

"Ya right, like a guy's going to go down on me when I'm full of his cum - but oh my god I'd love to try it!"

That caught my attention and I filed it away as a 'another time' thing but for now all I wanted was to feel myself sliding in and out of her again so I rolled her onto her back, pulled her legs up with my arms and started fucking her again. I started nice and slow and had no idea I'd sped up until the sound of our wet pubes slapping against each other registered. I started to slow down but was quickly told "No, don't slow down, that's perfect! I love it hard and fast, especially when there's no pain, just a wonderful feeling of being full. Don't hold back, I want to feel you cum - you want to cum in your sister don't you?"

I was already getting close and just hearing her say 'cum in your sister' was enough to put me over the edge and I filled her pussy with spurt after spurt of cum. As she'd found, I usually cum a fair bit but this was way beyond the normal - even with my size it was still oozing out around my cock as I continued to fuck her with nice slow strokes.

I finally rolled onto my side and pulled her with me so we were still face to face. I pulled her close for another long kiss and said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did - I've never been with anyone where sex felt so good"

"Me neither - I wish we'd done this 4 nights ago, now we've only got 3 more nights before we have to go home but I'm hoping for a repeat every night and if you're able to get hard again, maybe sooner?"

The rest of our trip was a blur of canoeing, camping, naked bodies and sex. Sometimes at night before going to bed, sometimes in the morning before leaving and once at a lunch stop with Mel bent over a log. We tried every position we could think of and while some felt better than others, all of them felt great.

We were a little behind where we wanted to be (an hour or so of sex in the morning can do that) so the last day we had to really push to get to where we needed to be and when we went to bed, both of us were too tired to do more than kiss for a bit, then curl up and sleep. It was a great nights sleep and both of us woke up rested and horny. I'm not sure who started touching who first and it really doesn't matter.

"Today will be the last time we can do this without having to worry about getting caught" she whispered in my ear.

"I know...we'll just have to be really careful because I definitely don't want this to be the last time we have sex." With that, I pulled her on top of me and said, "Let's do it the same as the first time - with you on top."

I'd found it was one of her favourite positions so I knew she'd be fine with it and soon I could feel her pussy welcoming me inside and clenching on me as she pulled back off again. As she slid up and down on my cock, I started teasing her nipples with my fingers soon had my lips fastened around one while my fingers played with the other and then switching. It wasn't long before I heard her moan with her first orgasm and that was closely followed by her second one. As we thrust against each other, I whispered to her, "just think, when we get a chance at home we can do this with one of your toys in your ass."

Apparently the thought of that was enough to send her over the edge once more and with a long, low moan I felt her pussy spasm as she came and some of her juices squirted against my leg. That plus the thought of sliding a toy in her ass was enough to send me past the point of no return and as I pulled her tight against me, I shot stream after stream into her.

Normally after cumming, we'd roll against each other and cuddle for a bit but today I'd planned something a bit different so when she started to roll off of me, I held her and whispered, "no, not yet, I want to do something different for you." and with my hands cupping the cheeks of her ass I started pulling her higher up my body.

At first I don't think she knew what I'd planned but by the time I'd pulled her ass as high as my chest she must have figured it out because she blurted out, "oh, you're not going to..."

By then her pussy was right over my mouth and when I extended my tongue and licked from the bottom of her slit to the top all I could hear was "oh God, yes - more please"

'More' was my thought as well so I spent the next 5 minutes or so licking, sucking, kissing and generally pleasing her pussy with my tongue as a mix of her and my cum oozed out of her. The more I ate her, the more she moaned and a few times I could hardly breathe as she thrust against my face. The lack of air from her pressure was soon replaced with a lack of air from fluid when she exploded in orgasm. I could actually feel the pulses of her juice hitting my face and into my mouth. Most got swallowed and the rest ran down my face to be absorbed by the sleeping bag.