The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I finally let her roll off and move so we could hold each other she said, "Holy shit...that was amazing!"

Looking at her laying there with a very satisfied smile on her face, I couldn't resist teasing her, "Like my favourite lady once asked me - was it good enough to kiss me right now?"

At first she looked puzzled then she must have remembered that it was her comment from a couple of days ago. No verbal answer was needed - she just leaned over to me and kissed me long and hard as we shared not only her own cum but some of mine with it. When our lips separated, she took a few more kisses to get what remnants she could from my face before settling back for another hot kiss.

After a few more minutes of kissing, we stopped and just enjoyed the moment. As we lay there I asked "I've been wondering for days now - was us having sex part of your plan originally?"

"Actually no, I was actually afraid that by the time we got back, you'd hate me for convincing you to come with me."

With a bit of a laugh I replied, "Oh don't worry - after what's happened this week, I love cumming with you!"