Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"Like playing with your mother's tits, Ryan." Uncle asked. I nodded, dumbly and he said, "Then tell her, don't be shy Ryan tell her how much you want her."

"I hope you do." Mom purred as she kissed the other side of my neck, "Because I want you. Hmm you might be a bad boy, but I'm being a bad mother, letting you touch me." She shook form side to side, working her tits across my hands, "But I like it, I like being your bad mommy, your...slut mommy."

She was breathing even heavier, her tits heaving beneath my touch, "That's what you want isn't it baby? You're trying to be nice, but what you really want is your mother to be a dirty fucking whore for you isn't it?"

"I..."

"You want me to take off my clothes and get on my knees and suck my son's cock don't you? You want to cum in your mother's mouth and then suck her pussy and fuck her like the little pig she is, don't you?"

"Mom, "I began, trying to form the words, "I want...oh!"

"Oh yes you do!" Mom cried as she grabbed my hard throbbing cock through my jeans and rubbed it, "Fuck you're hard, you bad boy! You can't lie when you have this big hard cock in your pants, can you?"

"Damn look at that." Uncle whispered, "He's soaking through his jeans."

"That's because my bad little boy isn't weaning any underwear is he?"

'No." I moaned as she rubbed my cock while once again kissing my neck.

"This cock wants out, doesn't it baby?" Wants to find its way into your mother's slutty mouth and her tight wet pussy, doesn't it?"

"Yes." I said softly

"Louder." She squeezed my cock. "Don't be a little boy Ryan, be a man, a man who wants to fuck his mother like the slut she is. I want to be your whore Ryan, all you have to do is be a good son and tell mommy how bad you want her!"

I started to speak, but she continued, ramping herself up and sending shivers through me,

"I want you too, baby. I want you so bad. That's why I stay dressed when I come home from work. I love watching you trying not to look at me. I love you staring at my tits and ass. That's why I ask you to rub my feet! I lay there with my pussy dripping wishing your hands would work up my legs and slide under my skirt and see how wet I am."

"Jesus." I said, "Mom, I..."

I stopped when she pulled my hands from her tits and slipping her arms around me pulled me against her. Her nipples poked into my chest and her tits squashed pleasantly against me as she held me close while staring me in the eye, our lips only inches apart.

"Remember last time Ryan? I opened my legs and gave you a peek, let you see my thong, but you were a good boy and looked away! I went upstairs and stroked my clit and came to the thought of you getting on your knees, pulling that thong over and licking my pussy the way I know you want to!"

"Then I thought about sucking that young hard cock, wondering what it would be like as a mother to have her son hard and helpless in her mouth moaning, begging, twitching, telling me how to suck him and then feeling him let go and having my mouth filled with my son's cum."

"Fuck me." Uncle said. "Christ Vicky...Jesus Ryan what the hell are you waiting for kid?"

What was I waiting for? Mom was moving side to side, her nipples caressing my chest and she had dropped her hand back down between us and was rubbing my aching dick.

"Just tell me Ryan." Mom said, "Just tell mommy you want her and I'll be your slut, right here, right now, everything you've ever wanted from me and everything I've always wanted to do to you. Just tell me." She ran her pink tongue across her red lips, "I want you so bad, baby, please tell your mother you want her."

The playful smile left her face and her eyes softened, leaning in and placing her lips in my ear she whispered, "Tell me you want me, baby, please? I want to hear you say it." Her words were soft and had an odd tone to them. She punctuated her sentence by giving me a soft sweet kiss on my lips, "Please."

"Mom, I...I want you to be my little..." I paused then said, "Screw it" and grabbing her face in my hands kissed her hard.

Mom gasped in surprise as my lips devoured hers and my hands slipped around so they were in her hair. I kissed her deeply and passionately and after a moment of surprise, mom's lips parted and worked eagerly against mine.

"Look at that." I heard uncle say and again with no hint of anything other than excitement in his voice.

Mom opened her mouth and unlike last night when I had tried to hold back, my tongue plunged into her warm mouth and I moaned when it was met with hers. Her hand was fumbling with my jeans and as we kissed my hands slid down from her hair and caressed the soft smooth skin of her back.

Mom moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced across each other and her lips were driving hard into mine. She was rocking back and forth and when my hand reached the small of her back she thrust her hips hard into me and raised up on her toes, telling me to go lower. I worked my hands downward and cupped her ass through the skirt. Mom whimpered and worked her ass into my hands.

My fingers found the hem of the skirt and pulling it upwards, grabbed the bare cheeks of her ass. She moaned when I squeezed them and spread them open. My jeans popped open and mom's hand pushed into them. I gasped when she found my cock and rubbed her fingers along the shaft. Mom removed her lips from mine and lifting her head shoved my face into her neck.

I sucked hard on the soft skin between her neck and shoulder and she moaned loudly, "Oh, someone does want his mommy!"

I was kneading the firm cheeks of her ass and whimpering softly into her neck as she teased my cock which was bent awkwardly in my pants.

"God, that's a fine ass." Uncle whistled.

Even hearing him and knowing he was there was not dampening my desire. My mother was moaning and writhing against me like a porn star, a total slut in heat and I was responding in kind. I slipped my fingers inside the string between her ass cheeks and slid them down the curve of her ass. Mom stiffened against me and opened her legs further for me.

That move caused a wave of lust to flow through me and I shoved my hand down between her legs and moaned when my fingers found her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh!" Mom gasped in my ear "That...feels good!"

I rubbed my fingers through her slick slit, wishing I could see her pussy, but her lips were on my neck, her nipples in my chest and she was teasing my cock with her fingers, so it wasn't a bad thing being where I was right now.

Mom's fingers were running through my hair and she was working her ass so my fingers were sliding up and down her pussy. She gasped each time they came in contact with her.

"Christ I can see how wet you are from here." Uncle breathed.

My hand worked the length of mom's pussy and she whispered, "Stop."

I froze where I was and mom eased herself up and then down, my fingers sank an inch or so into her pussy and mom pushed down harder and cried out as my fingers penetrated deeper into her wet heat.

"Fuck" she groaned and worked her hips up and down. "How's mommy's pussy feel baby?" she wiggled her hips moving my fingers inside her, "Bad boy, fingering your mother!"

I kissed her neck as my fingers worked as far in as they could at the awkward angle and whimpered when she managed to work her fingers around my shaft and pump my cock a few inches.

"That's so hard." She purred, "And my pussies, so fucking wet for you, but this is a tease."

She pulled back and my fingers slid out from inside her. Mom gave me a hard push that sent me sitting down onto the chair in front of her and immediately climbed onto me, resting her knees on my thighs and putting her hands on my shoulders. This put her tits directly in front of my face and seeing her nipple that close, I couldn't resist.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom called out as my lips wrapped around her nipple.

We moaned as I sucked her swollen flesh into my mouth and grabbing the back of my head, she wrapped her fingers in my hair, arched her back and shoved her tit into my mouth. I opened wide, not just taking in her nipple, but as much of her tit as I could into my eager mouth.

"Suck that tit!" Mom called out, her nails digging into my scalp, "Look at you sucking on your mommy's tit!" she turned to the side offering me her other nipple which I gladly accepted. "Look at me letting you!" she moaned, "That's right, baby, I'm a slut for my son, my young sexy son who's going to make his mommy very happy with his nice big dick!"

Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Spread my ass open, give him a good look at my pussy." She sighed as my hands worked their way down to her ass and opened her up, "That's your pussy he's looking at Ryan, mommy's pussy is your pussy and I can't wait for you to make it yours."

"But first." She said so Uncle could hear, "I want to see what my naughty son has for his slutty mom."

Mom slipped off my knees, grabbed the sides of my jeans and pulled. I had a brief moment of awkwardness at realizing I would be naked in front of my uncle, but once more, my eyes found my mother's tits and focusing on those rosy nipples, that were now glistening from her son's tongue, I lifted up and let her pull my jeans down.

"Hmm, oh, honey, look at that beautiful cock!" Mom cooed as she yanked my jeans down to my knees then to the floor causing my throbbing cock to spring free.

"Runs in the family." Uncle laughed, and then said, "You can't fake that, Ryan, you want mom's pussy and you know it."

"And he's going to get it." Mom said as she slipped my shoes off, "He's going to taste it and fuck it all he wants," she pulled my pants and socks off and pushed them aside, "But not before I taste that amazing cock."

Mom put her hands on my thighs and leaning over my cock licked her lips, "My son's nice and hard for his mommy isn't he?"

"Yes." I breathed as I watched her mouth inches from my yearning cock.

"You want mommy to suck your cock, baby? Want me to give you that blow job you've been dreaming of?"

She lowered her mouth and breath on my cock. Just the feeling of her hot breath caused it to twitch and I moaned, "Please, please mom."

"Please mom what?" she looked up at me and her big brown eyes were filled with lust.

That's when it struck me this couldn't just be an act, it couldn't be. My mother was really into this. I was as well; if I didn't want this my cock wouldn't be ready to pop. Had all this come from last night's little rehearsal or was Uncle's theory right? That all sons and mothers had a deep seeded attraction for each other?

"Well?" Mom blew on my cock again.

"Tell her what you want Ryan." Uncle called out, then softening his voice added, "Please."

As much as I wanted it, I didn't share my mother's motivation of dirty talking. I recalled the porn I'd watched earlier and staring at my mother's inviting red lips got the words out in a rush.

"I want my slut of a mother to suck her son's fucking cock."

"Goddamn." Uncle blurted out, "That's my nephew!"

Mom winked at me and placed a soft kiss on the tip of my cock. She raised her head and a thin trail of precum followed her lips and hung between her face and my cock.

"Hold her hair Ryan, I can't see."

Mom reached up and gathering her long hair handed the end of it to me. My fingers trembling, I took it and wrapping it around my hand placed it on the back of her head. Mom slurped the sticky line of precum back to its source and this time wrapped her lips around the head.

She sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing with the effort and I cried out in pleasure and surprise at the feeling of the precum being sucked from my cock. Mom opened her mouth and let the pre cum drool out and onto my cock. Grabbing it, she pumped it slowly in her hand and I groaned as her now slick hand slid along my hard shaft.

"Like how this nice long cock looks in my hand?"

"I...I bet it would look better in your mouth." My reply surprised me, not just the words, but that they had come so easily.

Mom smiled and it seemed as if she relaxed a little, "You telling me to stop teasing and blow you? Oh, you are a bad boy."

"And you're nasty slut." I replied, my eyes on her as she had told me to do before we'd started, "Who wants to suck her son's cock" I smiled, "And I was raised to never tell my mother no."

"Priceless!" Uncle clapped his hands.

"And I always reward my son when he's a good boy."

Mom licked her lips and opened wide took my cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh!" I moaned at the feeling of my mothers, yes my mother's mouth surrounding my cock.

Mom opened wider and worked my cock all the way down to the base of my shaft. As she did, she sank to her knees between my legs and slowly shook her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around my cock before slipping it out and caressing my balls with it.

"Wow," Uncle said, "Damn I knew you'd be a hell of a cock sucker."

"Keep it to the show." I said, without thinking.

"I..sorry." Uncle said softly.

Mom blinked her eyes at me as if saying thank you. Not that she needed to, my cock buried in her mouth was pretty much making everything seem pretty damn good. Mom's eyes were on mine and she teasingly worked her mouth back up my cock, her tongue dancing around my shaft, before releasing it with a loud wet popping sound.

Some spit ran down her chin and wiping at her mouth she sighed, "I do love sloppy blow jobs." She then shocked me by spitting on my cock and stroking it with her hand. She opened her mouth once more and this time let a long trail of saliva mixed with precum drool out onto me. Mom quickly took me back into her mouth and bobbed her head rapidly.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, my hand tightening in her hair.

Mom was making loud slurping noises and moaning like a goddamn porn star as she was sucking me and I noticed her hips moving, grinding in circles totally turned on while blowing her son. Her mouth felt amazing, but at the moment there was so much spit it was teasing me. She slowed down and began taking me all the way down to my balls each time, causing me to moan and add for Uncle's benefit.

"My slut mommy really knows how to suck her son's cock."

Uncle's benefit? Who was I kidding? That sounded damn good and mom's loud moan following my words and the look in her eyes told me she was enjoying it as well. Mom removed my cock from her mouth amidst another trail of spit.

"That's because a mother has to take good care of her son." She pumped my cock for emphasis, "Am I taking good care of my baby?"

My reply turned into a started moan when she pushed my cock against my stomach, lowered her head and sucked my balls into her mouth.

"Oh, mom!" I groaned like an idiot as she swirled her tongue around my swollen balls. She was slowly stroking me as she sucked on first one of my balls, then the next. She alternated sucking with tonguing them and I was squirming and whimpering in the chair as my mother continued to bathe my balls with her mouth.

Mom sucked both my testicles into her mouth and looked up at me, her eyes wide and bright, she rocked her head back and forth, gently tugging on my balls with her mouth, while her tongue caressed them.

"Jesus." I moaned, I'd never had a girl even lick my balls before, let alone put on a show like this.

Speaking of shows, I took a quick look in Uncles direction and saw him staring intently at us. I noticed his left hand was on his crotch, rubbing his cock through his black jeans. There was a look of absolute desire on his face, but something else a look of...delight. He looked like a kid on Christmas who had just opened the gift he'd wanted all year.

My eyes quickly went back to the gift I was getting, the gift of a mother giving her son a mind blowing blow job. Mom ran her tongue up my balls then along the length of my shaft, before rubbing my dripping cock along her soft cheek.

"How's your cock look in Mommy's face, baby? You like that? Your nice hard dick making my face a sticky mess?"

"You love it." I told her a she turned her head, and slid the tip of my cock along her face, "You love your son's cock."

"I love everything about my son." She kissed my cock affectionately, "Especially his beautiful cock."

She resumed sucking on me and I sighed in appreciation as she took her time, bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. My legs were shaking and my balls were tightening as she worked my cock with her hand and mouth. I was getting close and trying to hold off stopped watching the lust inspiring sight of my cock working in and out of my mother's mouth and looked down her back.

I took in the white thigh highs and fuck me heels before looking down at the soft skin of her back. Her skirt was still on, but I could see the cheeks of her ass and had a vivid image of fucking her doggy style, mom on her knees that fine ass in the air, her dark hair across her back. My cock twitched and I whimpered softly.

"Aww, someone wants to come for his mommy doesn't he?"

"I...oh yes." I groaned as she pumped my cock while fluttering her tongue.

"Hmm, you want to come in mommy's mouth or all over her slutty face?"

"I..." I envisioned spraying my come all over my mother's face, but also the feeling of my cock squirting into her mouth.

As I sat there trying to picture which taboo experience would be better. Mom continued to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock and rubbing it against her soft red lips. Some of that red was smeared all over my cock and seeing her lovingly tease my cock caused my balls to contract and I moaned, "Whatever, my mommy wants."

To my surprise she turned to face, Uncle, "Well, Malcolm, your show, what do you want?"

As she spoke she continued to rub my cock in her face and my Uncle stared at her totally speechless.

"Come on, mister porn." Mom sucked my head into her mouth for a moment, before releasing it, "Where did you want it when you thought of your mother? Would she have swallowed for you? Would she have let you paint her face like a whore?"

"I...oh God Vicky." He whispered, "This is...so...anyway you want it. I want it to be how you want it."

"Cop out." Mom put her free hand on my balls and fondled them.

I whined in frustration and she laughed, "Poor, baby. Okay how about...you come in my mouth now and I'll make a little show of it, then you come all over my face after you fuck me?"

"Just... Mom, please suck it!"

"Ohh, is that any way to talk to your mother?" She shrugged, "Well, I guess seeing I'm being such a nasty little pig I can't say too much, but I'm not going to suck it."

"You...?'

"Nope, I'm going to take you in my mouth and keep still and you're going to fuck your slut mother's mouth until you come!"

She took me deep into her mouth and as she had said, held me there, an expectant look in her eyes. I was so eager to come I didn't hesitate and thrust my hips hard and fast. My cock plunged in and out of her mouth and mom moaned loudly around it as I fucked her face. I sensed movement and saw Uncle had stood up and come a little closer, before kneeling down on the floor so he was facing mom better.

Mom's eyes shifted his way and she winked at him as she opened wider and let her spit run down my pumping cock. She began making wet gagging sounds, but when I slowed down she squeezed my balls and moved her head to encourage me. I resumed fucking her mouth and grabbing my wrist she pushed up and down on the hand I had on her head.

Taking her meaning I pushed down and pulled up, using her hair as a handle and guiding her mouth along my cock. My legs were shaking violently and I was moaning continuously. Mom was groaning and making wet sucking sounds and as my hips started to lose control she rubbed my balls and bobbed her head in time with my thrusting.

I felt the come racing through my cock and shoving my mother's mouth all the way down on my cock, cried out and exploded in her mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers