Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

I could smell her on my face, hell the entire room smelled like sex, mom pushed back into me forcing my cock and finger even deeper and moaned, "Cum for me! Cum for mommy, baby! Give me every fucking drop all over my slutty face!"

I moaned and fucked her faster, my balls constricting as they prepared to explode.

"It's your pussy isn't it?" Mom moaned, "Your mother's pussy is your pussy, baby, now come on and take it, claim mommy's pussy! Make it yours, Make..."

"Oh my God!" I cried out and giving her several more hard thrusts, I whipped my cock out, squeezing it at the base.

Mom slid off the bed, onto her knees, lifted her head and moaned, "Cum all over my face, baby!" she opened her mouth and waggling her tongue at me, grabbed my balls and squeezed them.

I released my cock and a long thick stream of cum erupted and splattered against mom's lips and tongue, it oozed down her chin and the next spurt hit her on the right cheek. Mom moaned and turned her head so some cum would hit that side as well. I pumped my cock furiously coaxing everything I could and putting every drop all over my mother's face and tongue.

When I had no more to give, I let my cock go then whimpered when mom took it into her mouth and sucked a couple of more drops from me. I groaned and my knees suddenly weak, I slumped to the floor next to mom. She slid her legs out from under her so she was sitting on the floor with her legs stretched out and her back against the bed.

My cum was dripping down her face and onto her heaving tits and she had a stunned look on her red sweaty face.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "I...oh My God, I can't believe what we just did."

"Here," I jumped as I had been so caught up in the moment I hadn't realized Uncle had knelt down in front of us.

He was holding out a towel to me, "Help your mom clean up."

I took the towel and noted it was cool and damp. I gently placed it over mom's face and wiped the cum from it then cleaned her tits.

"That feels nice." She said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Mom, let's cover you up," I started to pull the sheet from the bed, but she waved her hand at me, "Please, he just watched me fuck my son for an hour, he can look a little longer."

"Vicky that was...fucking amazing!" Uncle declared, taking mom's hand he brought it to his lips and kissed it, "Just amazing, thank you!"

"Yeah, sure." She nodded.

"Ryan." Uncle smiled at me and suddenly self conscious of my nakedness I grabbed a pillow and put it over my cock. "Modestly, now?" he laughed, "Kid I'm telling you, you have a future in this..."

"He will never do anything like this again with anyone." Moms said softly.

"Okay well, kid, that was something, I told you yesterday it would come naturally! The two of you, goddamn! So...how did it feel was it..."

"Malcolm you got what you wanted." Mom said, "I think we...delivered better than you could have thought and you have the rest of your life to jerk off to it. For us this ended the second I couldn't suck any more cum from his cock."

"Okay." He nodded, "I understand, well listen there's a huge bathroom here, big tub, nice shower, why don't you go soak and relax and take your time." He grinned, "Maybe you could shower together?"

"Malcom..."

"Another five grand if you shower together? Maybe..."

"Its over." She said, her head down, "You got what you wanted, I got what I needed. We'll just get dressed in a few minutes and go home. I...I have to pick the girls up."

"Sure, well I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right out."

As he hurried across the room, mom sighed, "He's going to jerk off, can't even wait."

"Mom, you okay?"

"I...Ryan that is not what I wanted."

"You...you did this." I pointed out. "You wanted this and..."

"I did what I had to. So did you and I thank you for it."

"But..." I felt a wave of disappointment flow through me, then again what did I expect; that mom and I were going to have sex again?

"Ryan this was...it just wasn't what I wanted and neither was last night."

"So this...all an act?" I shook my head, "You... you said you needed it for real."

"I...I did. I needed to ...to be with someone. Haven't been since dad and...I don't even know where to start. I don't want to date, I don't want another man around the girls I...but I needed something and...I guess this was about more than the money Ryan, I needed to feel like a woman again. But...you're my son and it was wrong."

"But not if you felt..."

"What did you feel?" She looked up at me, "You think this was more than sex, honey? You think that you and I...we could be together?"

"Well..." hearing her say it, I lowered my head, "I...I guess not, but...I don't know what I think."

"And no one would know, this was a fucked up thing we did, but we did it for each other and the girls and that's what counts." She reached over and picking up the white shirt slid it on and this time buttoned it rather than tying it. "We never talk about this again, okay?"

"Yeah." I forced a smile, "Talk about what?"

"Ryan I love you." She went to kiss me and not thinking I pushed my lips out to meet hers, but she kissed me on the cheek, "We will have some good news for the girls tonight."

"Right," I stood up and taking mom's hand helped her to her feet. As she stood she looked down at me and smiled, "You're a good looking man, Ryan."

"And you're a hot ass cougar." I told her, "And you can't try to deny that."

"Thank you, baby." She bent over to grab her skirt and I stared longingly at her ass as she slipped it on.

Uncle came out of the bathroom and grabbing her shoes from the other side of the bed and her overcoat mom said, "I'll be right out."

I nodded and seeing Uncle was back, quickly slid my jeans on and as I sat and put my socks and shoes on he said, "Hell of a time, no, kid?"

"I...I guess."

"Please, you know it was and it was more than sex, Ryan. It's not over."

"What do you mean?"

"What I just said. Your mother was putting on some extra dirty action for me, but she...she wanted you Ryan, I saw it."

"Saw what you wanted." I told him although unlike yesterday I wished I could believe him.

"And what you wanted." He put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't let this rest, Ryan; go to her tonight."

"She..." I glanced towards the bathroom door, "She just said we never bring it up again."

"Ah, so you do want her!" he laughed.

"I...got me." I put my head down, "You...You were right I...damn; she was just..."

"I know I'm right, but hey as far as what she said? Ryan, she was speaking as your mother, she has to say let it go, she can't say come be my lover."

"You think she..."

"But if you go to her and show this is what you want she will come around, but she can't make the first move, got it?"

"I think so."

"So tonight you go to her room and you...you tell her how much you love her and see what happens. I think you'll be happy you did and so will she."

"I...maybe."

"Make me a promise." He said.

"What's that?"

"I want you to call me tonight, even if it's late or early morning tomorrow, I want you to tell me two things."

"What's that?"

"One, if your mom is okay. This was a lot and on the off chance I'm wrong and she didn't really enjoy this I want to make sure she is alright."

"Okay, what's the other?"

He smiled, "You tell me whose bed you just left to call me."

*****

I lay awake in my bed staring at the ceiling with my head spinning. On one hand I knew I needed to put today behind me as my mother so obviously wanted to. I should close my eyes, relax and be happy, because there was plenty to be happy about tonight.

But Uncle's words stuck with me and for every time I told myself to go to sleep and wake up like today never happened, another part of me rebelled. What I should do was what he said; get up, go to my mother's room and tell her how much I enjoyed what we had done and that I wanted more.

When I let that option run through my mind, there were two different outcomes. One, the desired one, was mom being thrilled I had come to her and accepting me as not just a son, but...but what? Her lover? The other, and more realistic option I figured, was we would at least talk about today and how we felt about it. Arguments were things that could easily be put behind you, but having torrid sex with your mother was a little different.

As hardcore as our little show was, I felt more than just lust for my mother, I felt a closeness that surprised me. I also had no issue wanting her that was for sure. At times I swore I felt the same from her and when she had said that she had really needed me...but at the end it was as if she had flipped a switch and it had all been for Uncle.

Sure she'd come like a damn wildcat, but that was just her letting her body go and enjoy what we were doing, it was her mind or more importantly her heart into it at all? I needed to know, but was afraid of not just feeling like a fool, but upsetting her. If mom felt I couldn't put this behind us she would feel as if she had done something wrong to me and blame herself.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed in frustration. I was exhausted, but no way could I sleep. I decided to let my mind drift in hopes either I would reach a decision or sleep would sneak up on me. I replayed the rest of the day after we'd left Uncles hotel room and had to smile at what, for the most part was a very good night.

It didn't start off too well. Mom was silent the entire ride home. Even when I tried to make small talk she seemed distant and I noticed she wouldn't look over at me. With a sinking feeling that things were not going to be okay after this, I looked out the window and tried not to keep replaying the wild scene in front of Uncle.

Easier said than done because even as I knew Mom was upset, I could shake the images of her naked body, her mouth on my cock, her smooth pink pussy, and her ass in the air as I fucked her like she was the slut she was pretending to be. I had glanced over at her then quickly looked away when all I could picture was my cum all over her face.

To my dismay my cock stirred and it dawned on me that if just thinking of what we had done had this reaction on me I would end up stroking it to my mother just as I'm sure Uncle was doing just now. I frowned at the thought that I was now always going to see my mother in a sexual way and with her saying it ended today I was going to end up a frustrated mess longing for my mother if I didn't find a way to get past this.

When we got home, mom entered the house, said she was going to take a bath and vanished into the large bathroom that connected her room to the girls. Originally their room had been the spare bedroom, but when dad had first passed the girls had so many nightmares, mom had moved them into that one to be close to them.

I had gone into the small bathroom that was located off the living room and took a long hot shower during which I had to force myself not to jerk off to those visions of fucking my mother. I hung around in the living room hoping mom would come out and talk, but when she did appear it was only to ask me to go pick the girls up at school.

When I brought them home however, things took on a much better tone. Katie and Sarah were thrilled to see mom home and even happier when she announced that we were all going to Chucky Cheese for pizza. Katie asked mom if she had to work and with a big smile, mom told them she had called the club and quit.

The sight of my sisters running excitedly over to my mother and hugging her made everything seem better and when mom put her arms around them , hugging them both close to her there were tears running down her cheeks.

When she saw me looking she gave me a big smiled and beckoned for me to come over. The four of us shared a group hug that a few months ago my sisters and I would have made fun of, but today we were all thrilled to just be together.

Mom then told them we weren't going to be moving, ever and this time when they hugged her I felt the tears in my eyes. As the girls rushed out the door, mom put her arm around me, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "We're going to be okay, Ryan all of us." She paused and added, "The two of us will be too, today was for love and I love you more than ever, honey, never forget that."

We had a great time at dinner, mom and I had been stressed for so long that it was amazing to just be relaxed, laugh and have a good time. By the time we'd come home, it was time for the girls to shower and go to bed and mom and I took turns reading pages of Harry Potter to them. We all laughed when mom demonstrated a worse British accent than mine and once we left their room, mom had told me she was exhausted and going to bed.

That was two hours ago and I was still awake. Giving up, I sat up and swinging my legs onto the floor sat there trying to convince myself to be a man. Get up; go to my mother and...what? Mom let's give this a try? Mom can we have sex again? Hey, mom I really liked how..."

I stopped on that last partially formed thought. Looking down at my bed I remembered how good mom felt curled up next to me. How amazing it was to hold her and feel her heartbeat against me and her warm breath on my neck.

How it felt to hold her the way she had me for so many years when I was younger. Sleeping with her in a way had been better than the crude sex we'd had today. Any two people could fuck, but to have that connection, that closeness that we had last night?

I stood up and slipping a pair of sweat pants on, started to grab my shirt and thought who cared? Mom had seen all of me earlier and I wouldn't mind seeing her look at me in that way, that is if she felt as I did. I went over to my door opened it and flinched back when I came face to face with mom who had her hand raised ready to knock on my door.

"Jeez!" Mom exclaimed as she took a surprised step back, then laughed, "Couldn't time that batter if we tried."

"Yeah, " I nodded, "So what's up?" I tried to sound casual. Seeing she was here, I didn't want to look as if I had been heading out to see her.

"We are." She said, "I can't sleep and you look wide awake." She cocked her eyebrows, "Where were you going?"

"Oh, I had to use..." I shook my head, "No, I...I was going to talk to you."

"Good, because that's why I finally convinced myself to do after lying awake." She stepped past me into my room and closed the door behind her, "Honey, we do need to talk."

"Sure I..." I trailed off when I saw her thumb the lock on the door, then walk over to my bed.

Mom was wearing a short red robe that there wasn't anything particularly sexy about except that she was in it, but my heart skipped a beat when she sat down on my bed and crossed her long legs.

"Come over here." She tapped the bed and grinned, "I don't bite, trust me you'd know if I did by now."

I walked over to sit next to her, noticing that her robe was properly tied and her hair pulled back in a pony tail. Unlike earlier today and last night she wasn't wearing any make up and all in all didn't look as if she were dressed to seduce.

But in a way I found her even more attractive like this. This was my mother, a natural beauty who didn't need to slut herself up to be attractive. This, not the woman in the school girl fantasy outfit was how I truly pictured my mom.

"You okay, Ryan?"

"Are you?" I asked.

"I...I will be." She nodded. "Honey, I...I need to tell you a couple of things. Confessions might be the proper word. But before I do..." she put her hand over mine where it was resting in my lap, "I have to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Ryan, did you..." she paused, "Did you...enjoy what we did?"

Oh, shit moment of truth and she's put the damn ball in my court! What if I said yes and that's not what she wanted to hear? What if she said no and she did want me and I blew it? I thought about what Uncle had said. Never in a million years would I have thought to use him for any type of guidance, but he had been right about how I would feel and seemed convinced that mom...

"If you don't feel comfortable answering I understand."

"No, I...I did, but um..." I recalled thinking about holding her and took the chance. "I think I liked last night better in a way, you know, us just being close after we, you know..."

Mom gave me a big smile and squeezed my hand. "I like that answer, Ryan, I really do."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, because it's how I felt too. Today...I...when I said it wasn't what I wanted..." She stopped and took a deep breath. "I need to just talk and start from the beginning, okay?"

"Sure."

Mom drew her leg up onto the bed and turned to the side to face me. She had let my hand go and once she had slipped her leg behind me she took my hand and placed it on her leg, sending a thrill though me. I found myself trying to look up her robe, but quickly faced her, not wanting to read more into her gesture.

"First I mislead you with Uncle."

"What do you mean?"

"I...I didn't do it on purpose, well not at first. If you recall I didn't want you to go, but the reason was more than I didn't want you to stop me if I wanted to give in to an offer from him."

"Then why not?"

"Because...look, I lied when we were in there with him, I knew about his thing for his mother."

"You did?"

"Your father told me about it years ago after I had made a comment about all of his step mother movies and the ones that were supposed to be real mother son. I joked that he probably paid people to pretend to be his mom. Your dad told the story that Malcolm did yesterday."

"Okay, so what?"

"So what is there was a part of me that knew if you came with me and he saw us together and knew how desperate I was he would offer what he did. I...I feel like I set you up for it."

"No, I caught you trying to see him without me."

Mom sighed, "Ryan, no one knows a man like his mother. You don't think I figured you would think I was going to go without you? You're very protective of me I knew you would be there. I...I also could have made you leave, but I didn't because...I...I wanted him to offer. I used you to lead him right where I wanted him, to give me what we needed by showing him what he wanted so badly, a son with his mother."

"It's okay." I shrugged, "You did it for the same reason you would have done something with him alone if I wasn't there, for the money and the girls and..."

"And for me." She took my chin in her hand so I was looking directly at her, "Ryan, I...I'd been thinking about you in ways I shouldn't have been before we talked to your Uncle."

"You...you what?"

"You heard me." Mom lowered her head, "I...when I started thinking about asking Uncle for money, which was a couple of months ago I told myself how sick he was and not to get involved, especially because your father wouldn't want me to."

"But when I thought of him his mother complex was one of the first things I thought of and...see there was a part your uncle didn't mention, I think because maybe he never figured it out."

"What's that?" I really couldn't care less, I wanted her to get back to her explain what she meant about thinking about me, but knew she needed to come to it in her way.

"Dad said he knew his mother said okay to Malcolm. He said he felt it was because his father was a cheat, a total dog, screwed everything that moved and she knew it, but put up with it for her sons and because, well women put up with that back then, some women anyway."

" Point is she was lonely, neglected and wanted someone to want her. Malcolm wanted her and...I can see now he wanted her with love, not just lust. She would have been with him to feel like a woman as much to make him happy."

"How do you know he loved her and didn't want to just, you know..."

"Because I...I felt it from you last night and as raunchy as today was could see it in your eyes."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers