Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

Mom squealed around my shaft, but continued to suck.

"Fuck, fuck!" I gasped, as my cock squirted..

"Hmm!" Mom moaned her eyes rolling back as my balls emptied into my mother's eager mouth.

I let go of her head so I wouldn't pull her hair and whimpered pathetically as she sucked every drop from my spent cock.

"Oh God." I moaned, slumping back into the chair, my heart pounding.

Mom slipped my cock from her mouth and lifting her head, turned her face towards uncle, opened her mouth and let my cum spill down her chin and all over my cock.

"Holy shit." Uncle and I said simultaneously.

My eyes felt as if they were bugging out of their head as I watched my cum dripping down mom's face and down my still hard cock. Mom licked the white cream from her lips then staring directly at uncle took my cum coated cock into her mouth and sucked on it.

I moaned as she bobbed her head, slurping the cum from me. She released my cock and proceeded to run her tongue along my shaft scooping up what was left then noisily smacking her lips as she swallowed it.

"Damn I love the taste of cum." She sighed, "Even better when it's my sons."

She stared down at my cock and smiled, "Ah youth and enthusiasm. I think it's time Mommy came for her son, don't you?"

"Y...yes." I said still trying to recover from my orgasm as well as the shock of mom's playing with my cum.

Mom stood up, put her back to me and unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She hooked her fingers into her thong and with a sexy shimmy of her hips worked it part way down her thighs. When it was at her knees, she bent over and I licked my lips at the sight of her pink smooth pussy winking out from between her thighs. Goddamn I was staring at my mother's pussy!

Mom turned to face me, now naked except for the thigh highs and shoes. Opening her legs she slid her hand down and spreading her lips stroked her clit.

"How's mommy's pussy look, baby?"

"I...damn good." I said, "Beautiful."

"Aw, you think mommy has a pretty pussy? How sweet!"

She looked back down at my cock which was still close to completely hard and smiled, "Hmm," to my surprise she stepped away from the chair and to where Uncle was kneeling. Lifting her leg she put her foot in front of his face, "Take my shoe off dear brother in law."

"I...yes ma'am." He said softly and holding mom's leg in one of his huge hands unbuckled her shoe and removed it.

"Lick my foot." She told him.

"Mom, I..." she put her hand up and I stopped

Uncle stared at her for a moment then lifting her foot higher ran his tongue along the stocking sole of her foot.

"Good boy." She said, "I figured since you were paying so much I would give you a thrill." She put her foot down and offered the other.

Uncle quickly removed her other shoe and she held her foot still allowing him to lick that one as well. I saw his eyes fixed on her pussy and started to worry, but he made no attempt to touch her.

"Stockings on or off for the rest of the show?" she asked.

"Off." He told her, "I want you completely naked."

"Fair enough, stay still, you move, we leave."

Mom turned her back to him and bent over directly in his face as she rolled her stocking down her leg. The look of lust on Uncle's face was...a turn on. Seeing this guy who had, and most likely still was having, sex with porn stars, some of the hottest women in the world and here he was looking like a horny teen ager doing anything my mother wanted.

Seeing that caused my cock to become fully hard again. My mother was one hell of a sexy woman and an object of lust to men and that thought followed by the one that I was experiencing her as none of them ever could, sent a thrill through me. Mom turned and putting her other foot on his shoulder took her time rolling down the other stocking, leaving his face inches from her pussy.

"Jesus, Vicky." He said softly.

Mom got the stocking to her foot held it up for him to pull off. As she did I stared at her ass and absently stroked my swollen cock in anticipation of getting a piece of it. A piece of my mother's ass, damn this had come a little too easily to me.

"Keep them, and the shoes." Mom said and now completely naked she walked over to my chair.

"Well, baby, how does mommy look?" she raised her arms over her head, bringing her tits up to a sexier angle.

"Fucking amazing." I told her, "You're the hottest woman I've ever seen."

"I don't know about that, but my pussy's pretty hot right now, want to see?"

Mom stepped between my legs and turning around put her back to me. She leaned back until her back was against my chest and lifting her legs put her bare feet on my knees so she was sitting back against me. I moaned when my cock slid through the lips of her pussy and she rocked back and forth working my once again aching cock through her wet hot flesh. Mom grabbed my cock and pushed the tip against her clit.

"Oh, so hard still!" Mom cooed, "I guess I didn't do my job, my baby is still all worked up for his mommy!"

I had slipped my arms around her waist and she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. As I had before I teased her nipples between my fingers and she moaned softly while leaning her head onto my shoulder, "That's nice, baby."

Uncle moved into my line of sight coming around to sit on edge of the bed in front of us. Mom worked her hips faster, her pussy pushing against my cock. My heart was pounding at the idea I was right there! Mom put her hand between my legs and rubbed my balls as she teased me with her pussy.

"Yeah, Malcolm, is this what you've been waiting for?"

"Do it." He said quietly, "Let him have you."

"It's your show," Mom said.

She lifted up higher, grabbed my cock to steady it and with no warning let her weight go, driving my cock deep inside her.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out, "Oh, God that's deep!"

Mom squirmed on my lap and moaned, "Don't move yet, let mommy get used to that big dick, its...its been awhile."

I remained where I was stunned by the pleasure of being inside the one pussy that was supposed to be forbidden to me. Mom's pussy was hot, wet and damn tight. She was moving her hips slightly working up and down, but barely moving me. I continued to play with her tits, squeezing and fondling her firm flesh and her hard nipples.

Mom moved up and down, this time enough so that she was riding me and I moaned at the feeling of her soft pussy stroking my cock.

"Yes." Uncle nodded, "Oh, yes."

"How's it feel to fuck your mommy, baby?" she sighed, "I know my son's cock feels pretty good inside me."

She moved faster, thrusting down harder on me and I was grateful she had sucked me off because her pussy felt so good I probably would have come in under a minute. Mom took my right and pulled it down between her legs.

"Play with mommy's clit, honey, make her come all over her son's big dick."

My fingers found her clit and rubbed in small hard circles and mom moaned loudly in my ear. Reaching back over her head she wrapped her arm around me and turning her head, pulled me down into a long deep kiss. I moaned as her tongue found mine while her pussy massaged my throbbing cock.

Mom was moving side to side now, slowly and sensually riding me rather than fucking me. I had to strain not to thrust my hips and fuck her, but wanted to wait for her to tell me I could. Mom must have sensed my thoughts as she whispered in my ear, "Soon, baby, you can fuck me long and hard, but nice and easy right now, I want to enjoy cumming on my son's cock."

She resumed kissing me and out her hand over mine as I stroked her clit. Her fingers were trembling and like last night she was starting to make little high pitched sounds at the end of her moans. Her hips moved faster, working her pussy more rapidly along my cock and her tit heaved in my hand as her breathing picked up.

Mom's toes curled into my legs and she groaned, "Faster, rub that clit harder, baby! Oh...oh, please, please make mommy cum for you! Oh..."

"Come on Vicky." Uncle said, "Let it go, come hard for your son show him how bad you really want him!"

"Oh, right there!" Mom whimpered, "Just like that, baby! Oh, Ryan...oh, I...Oh fuck yeah!"

Mom released a long loud wail that made last night seem like a whisper and bucked wildly on top of me. She was thrusting her pussy hard into my cock sending me balls deep every time she came down on me. I continued to stroke her clit and cried out myself as her pussy contracted tightly around my cock.

"Fuck me!" she yelled in my ear, "Fuck me while I come for you!"

I immediately moved my hips as much as I could, timing my thrusts so I was raising up as she came down. Mom was making loud sharp little squealing sound as her pussy convulsed around my plunging cock and her hand moved over mine, keeping it moving on her clit. Mom's pussy quivered around my cock once more and with a long soft sigh, mom slumped back against me.

"Oh, baby." She whispered, "Damn I came hard!"

"Don't stop fucking her Ryan." Uncle told me, "She just came, fuck that pussy it'll never be hotter!"

Mom pushed herself off me and quickly reversing herself, climbed back onto my legs, this time facing me. She once again guided my cock to her entrance and slammed down on me. I would have cried out, but it was cut off by mom shoving her nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck me!' she called out, Fuck me as hard as you can, baby!"

I put my arms around her waist, pinning her against me and thrust my hips as hard and fast as my position would allow. Mom yelped with every hard thrust awhile working her tits back and forth so I could suck on both of them. Mom put her hands on my shoulders and began bouncing wildly on my cock, riding me like I was a prize bull in a rodeo.

She was squealing and yelping, her tits were bouncing in my face and her long hair was flying about. Mom's eyes were closed, but her lips were parted as she moaned and whimpered as she rode her son. She looked so fucking sexy I strained to fuck her harder. But the chair was soft and I was sinking into it and despite the fact she was fucking me, I needed more.

I was so caught up in my lust for my mother that I was no longer even seeing my Uncle sitting there. All I cared about was my mother who was riding me like a slut in heat. Leaning forward, I pushed up with my legs and stood up while holding mom pinned against me.

"Oh fuck!" Mom yelped in surprise, but quickly wrapped her legs around my waist.

I stood there for a moment holding her while she continued to bounce on my cock and at that point could not resist looking at Uncle who was sitting there with his mouth open as I fucked my mother in a standing position.

"Seeing me looking he laughed, "Kid you sure you don't want a job?"

"I only want to fuck my mother." I told him and turning to the side took two quick steps and dumped mom onto the side of the bed.

She laughed and as I stared down at her she smiled at me; a real smile, one that touched her big brown eyes, "You really do want me, don't you baby?" There was something in that question, as if she were really asking me and not just posing for Uncle.

"More than any woman I've ever met." I leaned over the bed and kissed her.

Mom threw her arms around my shoulders and squeezed her legs around me as we kissed while I continued to fuck her standing next to the bed. Mom broke the kiss and moaned in my ear, "Give it to, Ryan, give your mother what she needs, what she's needed for a long time."

"R...really?" I asked, wondering if we were on the same page.

"Fuck me and not just for him, but for me." she said softly. "I need this." Before I could respond she said loudly, "Don't make love to me, Ryan, save that for a girlfriend, your mother wants to get fucked!"

Our eyes met and she whispered, "With love, honey, but fuck me for real."

I stood up and grabbing her legs pulled them from my waist. I caught her ankles in my hands and lifting her legs, spread them open and slammed my cock into her pussy hard enough to cause my balls to slap against her ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom cried out as I fucked her with long hard strokes.

Mom grabbed her tits and played with her nipples as I pounded away on her, fucking her as hard as I could. I opened her legs as far as I could reach and she squealed as I resumed fucking her.

"That's it, fuck your slut mother! Fuck her the way you wanted to all those nights I came home dressed like a whore! Those nights you lay there and jerked off instead, you should have taken my, Ryan, you should have come into my room and just fucked me, made me act like the slut I am! Oh God!"

Mom screamed when I put her legs together and lifted her up off the bed so her ass was in the air and I was driving even deeper insides her. I shook the sweat from my eyes and watched hers roll back as her son tore into her like she was just some slut I'd hooked up with. Holding her ankles together, her feet were in front of my face and on a whim I sucked her toes into my mouth.

"Ohh, I...like that!"

There was a yelp in between each word and I as I repeatedly thrust into her I played around licking and sucking her red painted toes. Mom wiggled them and giggled in between her cries of pleasure and I found it turned me on to do it. I recalled how much she enjoyed the foot rubs I gave her and wondered if she had a fetish and had she really liked it when I touched her?

I stopped licking her toes and putting her ankles against my shoulder I leaned forward over the bed so mom was almost bent in half. Bracing my hands on the bed to hold her down I pulled my cock all the way out then drove it home into her hot pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" she cried over and over.

I saw Uncle come around the other side of the bed and stare down at my cock plunging in and out of my mother. His hand was again rubbing the huge bulge in his jeans and he was sweating as much as we were.

"Oh, God you're fucking me so hard!" Mom yelled, "Oh, honey, you wanted mommy's pussy didn't you?"

"Yes!" I moaned as I slammed her. "I want you, Mom I want to fuck you and make you cum and..." I trailed off as my eyes focused on my glistening cock sliding in and out of Mom's pink pussy lips.

Her clit was swollen and knowing this was supposed to be the only time I would have with her, I slid my cock from inside her, dropped to my knees and buried my face in her pussy.

"Oh, bad boy!" Mom moaned, then squealed when I slipped my tongue inside of her. "What a good son you are, look at you licking mommy's pussy!"

I swirled my tongue around inside her, my eyes rolling back at the taste of her and not caring some of the sticky mess was probably mine as well. That thought turned me on and I sucked hard, getting her to cry out and filling my mouth with her juices. I was still holding her legs back and putting my forearm across them. Removing my tongue I used my free hand to plunge two fingers inside of her.

"Oh...oh, Ryan! Honey you know how to take care of your mommy, don't you?"

I worked a third finger in causing mom to squeal and finding her clit, took it between my lips and sucked hard on it.

"Yes, baby!" She moaned, "Suck that clit! Oh, mommy wants to cum in her son's face so fucking bad!"

I pumped my fingers in as hard as I dared and swirled my tongue in wet circles around her throbbing button. Mom's hips were moving as she strained to work her pussy into my face. I moved my arm and she immediately put her feet on my shoulders and ground her pussy into my fingers and tongue. I looked up while I sucked her clit and saw her playing with her nipples, tugging on them and groaning and whimpering for her release.

"Baby...oh, yes, lick that pussy, lick your mother! Oh...I am going to come so hard for you! Then you're going to fuck me some more, aren't you?"

"Hmm-mmm" agreed into her quivering flesh.

"Going to fuck me long and hard and cum for me! Going to cum all over mommy's slutty face! I...oh..."

Mom whimpered and her hips moved desperately as I sucked her clit in time with my fingers. Mom pushed with her feet, her ass lifting off the bed and her thighs were trembling around my face.

"So close.!" She groaned, then shocked me, "Shove your finger in my ass!" I didn't right away and she cried out, "Put your finger in your mother's tight little ass!"

I shoved my finger quickly into her ass and as I marveled at how tight it was, Mom threw her head back and released a noise that could only be described as a howl. It was so loud I wondered if there were people in the next room and if they would call the front desk on us. Mom's legs clamped around my head, pinning my face to her hot wet pussy and bucked her hips against me as she howled again and again.

"Jesus Christ Vicky!" I heard Uncle exclaim.

Mom writhed on the bed, wailing away as her orgasm tore through her and between my legs my cock ached painfully with the need to be back inside the pussy was quivering against my face and contracting around my fingers.

"Oh that...oh..." Mom sighed and let her legs fall away from me. "So hard, I came so hard."

I all but leapt to my feet and once again drove my cock into my mother's amazing pussy. Mom moaned and lifting her legs placed her feet on my chest as I slammed her as hard as before. Mom was laying there with her arms by her side, her tits bouncing wildly as I fucked her. She was moaning softly and had a dazed look on her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair plastered to her sweat slicked cheeks.

She still had that look of lust in her eyes, but seemed too stunned from her orgasm to move. That was fine with me as I hammered away on her sopping pussy. I could hear mu cock squishing in and out of her and my thighs were soaked from her juices.

"Stop." Mom pushed against me with her feet. "Let's give our host what he wants." She giggled, "Okay, what I want."

I stepped back and mom sat up and caused me to moan when she took me into her mouth and bobbed her head, slowly sucking me, "Oh, you bad boy!" she laughed "You taste like mommy's pussy!" she took me back in her mouth and sucked me down to my balls before releasing me and standing up.

Mom turned, bent over the bed and opening her legs pushed her ass in the air, "Go ahead, baby, take me like this, garb my hips and fuck your mother from behind, give it to me as hard as you can!"

I grabbed her hips and plunging into her began to fuck her as hard as she said she wanted it.

"Yes!" she screamed her arms out stretched on the bed and her fingers curling into the sheets, "Fuck me!"

Uncle came around so he could face mom, "How does it feel Vicky, how does it feel getting fucked by your son?"

"How does it look?" Mom moaned, "Does it look like I'm loving it?"

"Yes."

"Because I do! Oh fuck he's giving it to me so good! My son knows just what his mommy fucking needs!" she lifted her head to stare at him, "How's it look, Malcolm? You seeing us or you seeing you fucking your mother? Is this what you wanted? Did you want to fuck her like a whore, make her swallow your cum, bend her over?"

"I...at some point, yes."

"Oh...yes Ryan! Harder!"

I squeezed her hips, reared back and thrust into her so hard it hurt when my balls struck her pussy.

"Put your finger back in my ass, feel yourself fucking your mother!"

This time I didn't think twice, but slipped a finger into her tight rosebud and as she had said, could feel my cock sliding against it through the thin skin between her ass and pussy.

"That's it! Fuck me, fuck your nasty mother, the woman who just sucked her son off, the one who came in his face, the slut that is going to let you cum all over her face like the fucking pig she is!"

"Oh man." I gasped as my knees trembled and my cock jumped inside her.

I was breathing hard and the sweat was stinging my eyes, but I fought for every thrust. When I came it would be over and mom said we would never talk about it again. This experience I had thought was sick had turned into the most unforgettable day of my life. I looked down at my finger in mom's ass and my long thick cock plundering her pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers