Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"You could? Mom I..."

"Let me finish, because after this I don't want to bring it up again, we just move forward okay?"

"Okay." That could be good or bad, the way she had said that.

"So I put going to him out of my mind, figured something would pan out one of the banks. But what I couldn't ignore was that I was a woman and...a lonely woman. I miss your dad, honey and he will always have a huge place in my heart, but I...needed something."

"There's plenty of guys who would be interested in you, mom, you're beautiful and..."

"Ryan I know I'm a decent person and I am aware I'm attractive. I could have either gotten just laid from the club or I am sure could have found a decent man looking for someone to be good to. But every time I thought about...I couldn't do it."

"There were nights I went to the club horny as hell. All those guys looking at me, wanting me. I told myself a few times I would stay after my shift let someone buy me a few drinks and just have a good time. But I would always get nervous and leave."

"I'm glad you did."

"Me too. Then on the other end I had friends trying to fix me up, I looked at dating sites even put up a profile but I would never go out or reply to messages, just to...I don't know, nervous. Your dad and I had been together since just after college so long with one man and such a sweet one."

"But," she gave me an embarrassed grin, "A little too sweet. Your dad was a gentleman even when I didn't want him to be. The total opposite of Malcolm, your dad was...kind of a dud. A sweet lover, but not one to just...give me what I needed so I had a lot of years of pent up frustration and fantasies and it...it had been close to a year since we had done anything I needed it Ryan, so bad. But just couldn't then..."

"Then I was doing what I'd been doing two or three times a night for months, watching porn and getting off and I ended up on one of those dumb step fantasies, but a decent one,," she laughed, "One of Stone Cold productions Family Affairs movies. It had some acting and a story and the mother was alone and the son was trying to seduce her."

"That was a movie though, they're kind of well they're fantasy." I said feeling it's what I should say even though I was having that fantasy right here and now as I stared longingly at my mother as she sat on my bed.

"True, but it got me thinking in ways I shouldn't. I started looking at you differently, as a man, not a son. We've gotten so close and...and you take care of me, you're sweet to me, you try to protect me, you've become the man of the house and I started wondering what you would be like as...as a man."

"I started having dreams of you coming into my room and telling me you loved me and wanted me and we would make love and you would be amazing."

"You...you could have said something."

"Could I? Ryan before last night you wouldn't have."

"Well," she was right I hadn't had any thoughts like that until Uncle's office and her seducing me last night

"No, well I know." She smiled, "My son is a good man. Know how I know?"

"No."

"Well once those thoughts were in my head, I couldn't stop them. I wanted to. I was so disgusted with myself as a mother, but as a woman? I was lusting for you. I...I would watch those movies and wish it was you and I doing those things, crossing that line and...not just fucking like they did, but loving and...I started trying to get you to look at me."

"You wanted me to look?"

"I did. I would keep my work outfits on to see if you would look at me as more than mom. I...I always asked you to rub my feet because I hoped maybe one night your hands would keep moving up my leg and..." she sighed,

"Ryan, every time you rubbed my feet I would go upstairs and play with myself in the shower, I would think of us on the couch, me finally just coming on to you. But I could never do that." She shook her head, "God if you didn't want me that could have ruined our relationship."

"Mom, nothing would ever make me not love you." I took her hand in mine, "Nothing."

"You are a sweetheart." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "But I figured if I could entice you. But as I said you're a good boy. Honey the other night when I was on the couch and opened my legs? I did that on purpose. I so wanted you to look! What did you do? You told me to fix my skirt." She laughed, "I thought why the hell did I raise such a respectful kid?"

"Then when it got to where I had to approach Uncle and you came and sure enough he offered I saw it as an excuse. A way to not just save the house, but to have my time with you. To get what I needed and to maybe see if there would be an interest from you once we did what we had to."

"So you weren't faking anything?"

"No, and how do you think I got so carried away so easy talking dirty about us in his office? Because I'd thought about it, just like it was easy for me to just lose control and fuck like a damn animal today because I...I'd wanted you and this was my chance to show you how good it was how much fun I could be, how I would do anything for my son in hopes that you...look honey, I know I'm not just your mom, but I'm older and you have those cute young girls all over you at school and..."

"Hey." I lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. "Mom, you're the most beautiful, sexy woman I know. You're not a girl, you're a woman." I winked "A hot cougar!"

"You say the sweetest thing!" she smiled, "But today...I thought what I wanted was that wild fuck, that throw caution to the wind and act like I was a slut from one of your uncle's movies. I used his fantasy to get money and have a reason to try to...well to try to get you hooked. I wanted to be the best you ever had so you would want more."

Mom took a deep breath and looking me in the eye asked softly, "Ryan, do you want more?"

"More?" I fought back a smile so she wouldn't think I was making fun of her.

"Yes, more a lot more. Like all the time more."

"You mean like we...we're together?"

"Yes." She nodded, "If...if you don't want to, or you need time to think we can..."

Mom stopped talking when I leaned over, took her face in my hands and kissed her softly.

"I don't have to think." I said, "I...I want more of today and I want more of last night," I smiled, "A lot of last night, you...you felt like you belonged with me."

"Honey, we are going to take such good care of each other! But I have to say one more thing. Earlier I think I upset you at the hotel when I said, 'this wasn't what I wanted.'"

"A little." I admitted, not that I cared at the moment.

"I didn't mean it that way, see Ryan, as much as I needed that and as much as I enjoyed and...plan on enjoying it a lot more. That's not how I would have wanted our first time."

"No?"

"No, honey, how I wanted our first time was like this."

Mom slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me gently. I moaned as her lips lightly teased across my lips and she drew me into her embrace. Unlike thro ugh kisses of earlier this one was slow, soft and sensual and as mom playfully flicked her tongue across my lips, I felt my body responding to her.

By the way her nipples were pressing into my chest through her thin robe mom was responding as well and I put my arms around her waist, hugging her tighter to me. Her fingers ran through my ear and sliding her lips from mine she lifted her head giving me access to the smooth skin of her neck. I eagerly kissed her there, sucking gently and enjoying her soft sigh of pleasure.

Mom slipped her hand between us and I groaned as she put her hand into my pants, encircling my cock with her slender fingers. She stroked it lightly while pulling the tie of her robe open to expose her breasts, I lowered my head and she purred as my lips found her nipple. She arched her back and held me close as I swirled my tongue around her pink flesh.

Mom pulled away from me and said, "Stand up."

I stood at the foot of the bed and pulling my pants down, mom took my cock into her mouth and slowly bobbed her head. I fondled her tits as she sucked on me, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her mouth still working up and down my shaft, she reached back and undid her ponytail letting her long hair flow forward and against my stomach.

Mom kissed the tip of my cock and slid back onto the bed until her head was resting on the pillows. With a sexy smile she opened her robe all the way to show she was wearing nothing beneath it and slowly spreading her legs, beckoned to me.

"Come love you mother, baby."

I crawled onto the bed, up and between her legs and as she pulled me down into a long slow kiss, I slipped into her forbidden heat. Unlike earlier I entered her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her soft wet flesh spreading around me and she sighed in my ear when I was buried deep inside her. I moved my hips slowly, and putting her arms around my shoulders, mom whispered, "You feel so good, honey, so good!"

I kissed her neck and with a satisfied purr mom let her head fall back on the pillow allowing me access to her neck. I placed a trail of soft kisses up and down each side of her neck and she made a sexy little whimpering noise after each one. I was still pumping her slowly and rather than the tease I thought it would be, I found I was enjoying the sensation of feeling every inch each time I moved within.

Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her hips in time with mine. I moaned in her ear at how incredible it felt to be engulfed by her welcoming heat as well as having our bodies entwined together. Her nipples were pressing into my chest and she was working her hips up and down each time I entered her, moaning as her clit rubbed against me.

"Yes," she whispered, "Just like that, Ryan, make love to me, we have plenty of time for all the fun nasty stuff, but right now hmmm, I just want to love you."

"I want to love you," I said in her ear, "Every night in every way."

"Oh, honey." Mom moaned and moved her hips harder, "That feels so good! Just like that, just like that."

Mom's thighs were trembling against me and her breathing was becoming quicker. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and at the thought she was going to cum from my making love to her I became aware of my own body nearing its climax. I had to fight not tot thrust faster as my cock twitched inside of her seeking its release.

"Oh, a little more, Ryan." She moaned, "I...oh, I want to come with you inside me, I...I want you to come inside me. Oh..."

Mom's body tensed beneath me and arching her back, her tits pressing against me, she tightened her legs around my waist. Mom released a long moan and turning her head, buried her face in my neck and squealed in delight as she came. The moment her pussy contracted around me I gasped and still fighting to move slowly I whimpered as my body shook.

"Let it go, baby, cum with me." Mom whispered.

I pushed into her and moaned in her ear as my cock erupted inside her.

"Ohhh." Mom purred as I continued to thrust, each movement ending in another long spurt.

Mom's pussy was quivering and her hips were grinding, milking her son's cock as it filled her

"Oh so good." She pumped her hips into me, squeezing herself around me, her body working for every drop.

I moaned and let my weight go, resting against her and she whispered, "I love you Ryan."

"I love you too, mom." I started to move, but she held me to her. "Stay here, honey, let me hold you."

I relaxed and nuzzled my face into her neck. Mom caressed my back with her nails and I moaned at the sensation of my cock growing soft inside her.

"That was so nice," she said in my ear.

"It was." I told her.

"Going to be the best of both worlds honey, you'll be my sweet love when I want it and I'll be your dirty girl whenever you want."

"I might want that a lot." I laughed,

"And you'll get it. Hmm," She sighed, "You know the girls are going to a sleep over Friday, we'll have to play in the shower."

"The girls." I frowned, "Mom what are we going to..."

"We don't tell them of course. They won't know, we'll be careful. Speaking of them though...this weekend you're switching bedrooms with them."

"Why," I asked, still enjoying her embrace, and the feeling of my now soft cock still nestled inside her. "I thought you wanted them closer to you."

"At the time I did, but they've seemed to have gotten over their nightmares and right now I want you closer to me." She giggled, "Remember that one has the adjoining bathroom, this way we lock our doors and you just come on in."

"Hey. That's a good idea." I kissed her, "I'd really like that."

"That's what I'm here for honey," she arched her back, pushing her tits into my chest, "To make my baby happy."

*****

I opened my eyes and smiled at the smell of my mother's hair and the feeling of her nude body nestled into mine. We were on our sides, with my arm around her just under her breasts and her back was against me. She was asleep, and I lay there listening to her slow steady breathing and thinking how good she felt. Her breasts rose and fell against my arm and I was aware of her bare ass pressing into my cock.

As soon as I focused on that sensation, my cock began to swell. The fact that in addition to her hair, I could faintly smell her pussy on my face had me hard and throbbing against her in seconds. I thought about waking her, but frowned when I realized I had to go to the bathroom. Jeez, this shit didn't happen in the movies.

I tried to fall back asleep, but kept thinking of the fun we'd had before we'd finally fallen asleep. We talked for awhile and the entire time I had kept touching her; caressing her thighs, her stomach, playing with her hair and unable to take it anymore, had grown bold enough to push her onto her back and starting sucking on her nipples.

Mom's reaction to that was to tell me that if I were in the mood to lick, I could find a better place and shoved my head towards her pussy. Unlike earlier, I took my time, teasing, licking and sucking, making her whimper and moan before making her come so hard she had to put the pillow over her face so she wouldn't wake the girls.

After that we went around the world, trying every position we could think of and laughing and playing the entire time. We'd finished as we lay now; on our sides, with mom's back against me while I held her leg up and fucked her, while stroking her cit until she came. I followed suit, emptying what little come I had left into her equally spent pussy.

We'd barely muttered good night before I fell into a deep blissful sleep. Now it was one am and I didn't think I could go back to sleep until I went to the bathroom and maybe...mom might wake up. I carefully slid away from her and rolling onto her stomach, she murmured, "You okay, honey?"

"Sure just have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, be quiet, I don't want the girls waking up." She put her head up and looked at the clock. "I should go into my room. Sometimes Sarah peeks in; to make sure I'm okay."

As she spoke I took in the smooth creamy skin of her exposed back and let my gaze wander down the length of her right leg which was protruding from the covers. Her dark hair was fanned out across the pillow and I was overwhelmed with the thought of just how sexy my mother was. Leaning over I placed a soft kiss in the middle of her back.

"Hmm, that's nice." She sighed.

I repeated the kiss then slowly worked my way down her back, leaving a trail of soft kisses as I made my way to the curve of her ass.

"I like that," she told me, "Honey, you make me feel so good. You really make me feel like a woman."

"Because you are one, a beautiful one." I told her, then sliding the covers down to expose her ass I began kissing her round cheeks.

"Kissing my ass in every way, huh?" she laughed softly, then groaned when I spread her cheeks and my next kiss was directly on her ass. "Ohhh, bad boy." She then purred when the next kiss was on her moister lips.

"Um...you know you should go to the bathroom and hurry back, I think maybe I could stay here a little longer, just to you know, keep you company."

"I'll be right back." I stood up and when she saw my erection she licked her lips, "Make it quick, honey, you keep me waiting I might start without you."

"Really?" I grinned, "Maybe I'll take my time, I wouldn't mind coming in to that."

"Okay." Mom rolled onto her back, kicked the covers off and spread her legs.

Reaching down she opened her pussy and stroking her clit moaned, "Oh, Ryan, oh baby, oh yes, lick mommy's pussy...ohh" she moaned long and loud while slipping her fingers in her pussy, before removing them and sucking them into her mouth.

"Damn mom." I said, stunned.

"I like that look." She smiled, "Honey, I have years of fantasies and dirty thoughts to make up for, you better think about that, because I'm going to be pretty damn needy in bed."

"And I promised you I would always take care of you. I leaned over and kissed her, "I mean as man of the house and all I should..."

"Ryan." She said, the smile leaving her face as she took my hand.

"Um, what, you okay?"

"Ryan, thank you for loving me in every way and being so good to me and I don't mean tonight in bed, but through all of this."

"We're here for each other. I love you mom."

"Love you to." She gave my cock a quick squeeze, "But there's a whole lot of lust mixed in with that love so go and get back here."

"Yes ma'am!" I told her and as she rolled back over on her stomach-obviously telling me she wanted me to pick up where I had left off when I came back, I slipped my pants on.

I started for the door when I saw my phone and noticed I had received a text. Grabbing the phone I left the bedroom and quietly padded down the hallway to the small bathroom rather than risk waking my sisters. I had to stand there pushing thoughts of my mother waiting naked in my bed so I could get my cock to go down enough to pee, then after brushing my teeth. Cheked the text, it was from Uncle about an hour ago.

"Hey, Ryan! Just checking in to see how things are going. Please let me know."

I stared at the phone thinking I should just let it go. We got what we needed, uncle got what he wanted and we didn't need to deal with him anymore. But holding the phone it dawned on me that my mother wouldn't be in my bed right now without him. Not only in my bed, but the two of us professing our mutual forbidden love as well as lust for each other. As sleazy as Uncle could be I was in the middle of the best night of my life and mom hadn't looked this happy since...

Dad. I hadn't even thought of him during this. He would be rolling in his grave right now, his wife and son in bed together. Then again he had told me to take care of her and that's what I was doing right? I was giving her everything she needed and all he had said he wanted was for her to end up with a man who would treat her well. Who could be better to mom, than me?

"Way to justify you perv." I muttered.

I took a breath and dialed Uncle who answered before the second ring.

"Ryan, is everything okay?"

"Just getting back to you."

"And...how are things?"

"I...Uncle you were right." I told him.

"Really? You...the two of you..."

I wondered if I should be saying this, but then remembered he had a tape of us fucking so what would this hurt? If anything it would give him a thrill and I did feel like I owed him for this.

"Yeah, we...let's just say the answer to your question is my bed."

"I knew it." He sounded genuinely happy. "Good for you two, I mean that, no ball busting at all. I saw it in her eyes and then in yours. So...you two are going to you know, try it?"

"That's the plan, just I don't know..."

"No one would ever suspect it Ryan. It might seem weird you have no girlfriend, but most people don't think like I do."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers