Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"Kyle," I breathed, trying to ignore the fact his fingers had caused my nipple to swell and that it felt...good. "I don't tease you, I...ow!"

I yelped when he pinched my nipple.

"Bullshit you don't tease me. You dress like a slut; you wear those little skirts and show off these pretty little tits of yours all the time!"

"That's for your dad, honey, not you!" I groaned as his hand reached further beneath me and fondled my other breast.

His right hand was caressing my ass and I tensed when his fingers traced the string of the thong along the crack of my ass.

"Know what, mom?" He released my tit, but still stood there with his cock swinging inches from my face. "Let's do it this way."

"What way?" I asked as his finger slid beneath the thong, but remained on my ass and didn't head lower.

"Let me ask you a question. When did you watch the movies?"

"I...maybe a few weeks ago." I told him.

"Right so a few weeks ago you know your son is thinking about fucking you, right?"

"I thought so, but..."

"You thought so, and what did you do, mommy? I'll tell you what you did." He gave me another nasty smirk. "You kept dressing like a girl half your age and kept flaunting your fine legs and hot little ass in front of me. You knew I was looking and you just kept giving me more to look at."

He had a point, damn he had a point.

"That dress today? Christ mom, that's something a girl my age wears to a club to get laid, not what a good mother wears."

"You weren't supposed to be home." I said and whimpered as his fingers slid down the curve of my ass towards my pussy, my son was going to touch my pussy!

"Please. You saw me staring at your ass and you fucking posed for me." He laughed, "Then you come on over and let me rub your feet. You knew I wanted you and you let me touch you! Then you put your foot on my cock and came running up here like a little fucking tease."

"Kyle, stop!" I moaned as his fingers stopped just before they reached my pussy. "I'm sorry, baby! I didn't mean to tease you! I was just trying to get your dad to..."

"Fuck you and take care of you." He gave me a smile that was a real Kyle smile, sweet and disarming and I relaxed a little. "Mom, I heard that fight, dad isn't being good to you in bed and you need that, you're a hot cougar that needs a hard cock."

"Not yours." I said softly as I stared at it, still marveling at the size of it.

"But who, mom? You're a good woman, you won't cheat on dad and I'm glad, I love dad."

"Then don't do this! Honey, I'm not just your mom, think of your dad and..."

"I am. That's why I'm going to take care of my mom, this way you can be good to him and love him and I'll just take care of you in bed. Give you all the sex you need and dad can take care of everything else."

"That's...sick." I told him.

"Says the woman who thinks a good Valentine's gift is to be chained to a bed in a slutty thong." He laughed, "The woman who's staring at her son's dick like she can't wait for it."

"No!" I turned my head away from him, my face flushing with shame that I hadn't looked away immediately as I should have.

"Don't deny it mom, you were cock teasing dad and me and I'm the one who wants you." He leaned over and kissed my cheek softly, "I love you mom and don't worry, this will be your best Valentine ever, because I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Then let me go, please!" I begged.

"Oh, no this is what you've been waiting for and I'll treat you better than dad would." He grinned, "Or worse."

"Okay." I turned my head to face his cock again and forced a smile as I looked up at him. "You're right, baby, I want you."

"Oh, mom." He smiled, "I waited so long to hear that!" His fingers eased towards my pussy again and I said,

"Wait, how about..." I gave him what I hoped was a naughty smile and ran my tongue teasingly over my lips, "You let me go so I can play with my son's nice big cock and really enjoy it?"

"No." he shook his head. "You cuffed yourself to the bed, you've waited for this and I'm going to play your game."

He grabbed my hair roughly, again holding my head in place and shoved his cock into my face. I groaned as the dripping tip slid across my cheek leaving a sticky trail. He moved his hips to the side, sliding the tip across my lips and I whimpered as he held it there. The head of my son's cock was pushed against my lips! I tried to turn my head, but he had my hair so tightly I couldn't move.

I looked up at him, my dark eyes wide and pleading. He smiled down at me and sliding his fingers under the thong worked them through my pussy. I moaned in my throat as my son's fingers slid through my labia and he gasped,

"You're fucking wet!" he laughed, "You're a fucking pig!"

He was right! My pussy was sopping wet. I tried to tell myself it was from before and not from Kyle's touch or this situation, but I wasn't sure. Kyle's fingers found my swollen clit and he moaned as he rubbed it in a slow circle. This time my moan was louder and I had to fight to keep my lips closed.

Kyle let go of my hair and grabbing his cock rubbed it across my face. I turned my head, then yelped as he reached over and dealt my ass a hard slap. Tears filled my eyes as the cheek of my ass stung from the blow and I left my head still while he slapped his cock against my cheek.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, mom? To get used like a slut."

"No." I shook my head and yelped as that earned me another hard whack on the other side of my ass.

"Please, the mom likes it rough videos were clicked, you liked those didn't you?"

"Kyle, please, honey!"

"Beg." He nodded, "Beg for my cock like the mom's in the movies!"

"Its not..a...ohhhh!"

A long moan escaped me when Kyle pushed two fingers into my pussy. He wiggled them and I moaned louder as I reflexively rocked my hips back into his fingers.

"Hmm, you are so fucking wet and hot and...tight. You have a tight little pussy mom." He sighed, "Guess dad doesn't fuck you anywhere near enough."

I remained still, fighting to hold back the moans that tried to escape me as he pumped his fingers into me. His thumb found my clit and this time I lost the battle and released a long low moan.

"That's it," He whispered, rubbing his cock along the other side of my face, "You like that don't you? You like your son's fingers in your slutty pussy."

I moaned again as his thumb pressed harder on my swollen button and I wondered what the hell was wrong with me? I should be fighting and yelling, not letting him finger me and rub his cock all over my face. His cock; I could feel it pulsing when he pressed it against my face and it was so fucking hard!

As Kyle continued to work my pussy with his fingers it dawned on me how hard he was and how excited he was. He'd wanted me for months and here I was for his taking. He was staring down at his cock in my face with a look of pure lust and as confident as he seemed, his fingers were trembling inside me.

Most of all he was young. Kyle was nineteen and horny, he would cum quick, very quick. I swallowed nervously at what I was thinking, but what choice did I have? How long before he decided to get behind me and fuck me. My son putting his cock inside me! But if I could make him cum, calm him down, get him to believe I would play and let me go.

"Baby," I looked up at him and smiled through my sticky lips. "You want mommy to suck that big hard dick for you?"

"I...oh, yeah." He moaned when I flicked my tongue out and caught the tip with it.

I moaned for him as my tongue came away with a trail of pre cum and then groaned when his fingers plunged harder into my pussy.

"Put it in my mouth, honey?" I wagged my tongue provocatively at him, "Let mommy take good care of you."

Kyle put one knee on the bed so he could get closer and feeling like a drowning man going down for the last time, I opened my mouth to accept my son's cock. He eased it between my lips and as his hard flesh slid across my soft tongue he whimpered in pleasure. I wrapped my lips around him and bobbed my head in a slow rhythm, moving as much as my position allowed me to.

Kyle moaned and put his hand back in my hair, but this time gently. Again I felt his fingers trembling and he was staring down at me, a look of mixed surprise and desire on his face as his mother sucked his cock. God help me, I was blowing my son! I raised my eyes to look into his and moaned around his thick shaft.

Kyle stroked my hair, "God, mom that feels so good!" He moaned when I pushed my head forward and took him deeper into my mouth, "Damn you look good sucking my cock!"

I groaned around him as his fingers resumed moving, the two inside me working in and out and his thumb tracing slow circles around my aching clit. I opened my mouth wider and with an effort took Kyle's considerable length all the way down my throat. I wrapped my lips tightly around the base of his shaft and shook my head back and forth, letting my tongue work around his shaft.

"Fuck, you can suck, cock, mom." He sighed, "I knew you wanted to be a bad girl for me!"

"Hmm-mm." I agreed and slipping my tongue out licked his balls.

"Oh, goddamn!" He moaned again, "That's it, mom keep sucking me, suck your son's cock like those slutty mom's in the movies."

I was nothing like those women. Those slut moms were actresses getting paid to fuck young actors. Here I was sucking my real son's cock in a desperate ploy to make him cum and let me go.

My hips jerked as he slipped his fingers from inside me and worked them along my pussy, sliding them through my wet lips and stroking my clit hard before moving back down and slipping inside.

Kyle continued to repeat the motion and I was shocked when I realized my hips were rocking into his touch. His long thick fingers felt good sliding inside and the way he teased my clit with each pass made me whimper and anxiously await their return. What was I doing? I yelled at myself at the thought I was enjoying his touch.

But...I was. If I was lucky Dan would rub my pussy like he was petting a dog, maybe give my clit a few licks like it was a lollypop then fuck me. Kyle was lightly caressing my pussy in addition to fingering me then stroking my clit, he was showing a lot more patience then his father and I wondered if he had been this good to his girlfriends.

Good? He had his mother helpless and was taking advantage of her, shoving his cock in her...no he wasn't shoving his cock in my mouth. He had remained perfectly still while his whore of a mother sucked him. That's what I was right now, a sick fucking whore moaning over her son's fingers between her legs and enjoying his cock in my mouth.

I was, I couldn't deny it! Kyle's cock was far bigger than his father's and bigger than any I'd had since maybe back in college. He was so hard beneath my tongue and between my lips I found myself sucking him faster. His thick precum was dripping down my throat and I sucked hard enough to cause some more to squirt into my mouth.

Kyle gasped and for the first time his hips moved, pushing his cock further into his mother's disturbingly willing mouth. I removed him from between my lips and a long trail of drool and pre cum slid down his shaft. I placed my tongue along his shaft and looking him in the eye made a show of slurping it up.

"So dirty." He moaned and giving him a wink, I opened my mouth and let another long sticky strand of spit ooze down his head and shaft. I watched it drip down to his balls and lowering my head sucked his testicle into my mouth.

"Yes." He cried out and holding his cock up away from my face, shoved his balls into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them, noisily slurping up the spit then sucking each of his balls.

Kyle was moaning softly and his hand tightened in my hair. If my hands were free I would be stroking him as I blew him and...What was wrong with me? This was my damn son and I was trying to get him to let me go so this wouldn't go any further than...

Then taking his cum in my mouth. Was this really a damn answer? But as my mind raced my body seemed to have no issue allowing this to happen. Kyle had resumed rubbing my clit with his thumb while his fingers pumped my pussy. I released his balls and licked them, bathing them with my tongue.

Even beneath my tongue I could feel how swollen they were, how full. I ran my tongue back up the length of his shaft and swirled it around his purple head.

"Tell mommy what you want." I whispered, mimicking the videos and giving him what he wanted. Just what he wanted? I swore if he continued rubbing my clit I was going to cum for him.

"I want my mother to suck me until I come in her mouth, make her take all her son's cum."

"Hmm," I licked my lips, "What a nasty mother you have."

I stuck my tongue out invitingly and grabbing his cock he slapped it against my soft pink flesh. I moaned as drops of pre cum splattered into my mouth and I noticed long red smears of lipstick on his thick shaft, your lipstick, you whore. I said to myself, but at the thought I gasped and my pussy contracted around his fingers.

My thighs were trembling and each time his thumb circled my clit I whimpered and felt my pussy quiver. No, I couldn't cum for him! It was one thing to force myself to get him off, but if I came. My thoughts trailed off when Kyle slid his huge cock back between my lips and I sucked him down into my mouth.

"You like that mommy?" He breathed, in between his moans, "Like sucking your son's cock while he plays with your wet pussy?"

"Hmm" I moaned around the mouthful of young hard cock in my mouth and bobbed my head faster

I loved sucking cock and by now Dan would have either cum in my mouth or be so close that if I hopped on he would squirt inside me in ten pumps. Kyle had been worked up, but still hadn't cum even with me working his cock with all my skill as a lover. That was another bad thought, but right now my mind was being filled more and more with lusty thoughts of the taboo I was committing.

Kyle began moving his hips and I timed my movements so my mouth was descending into his thrusts. He was whimpering and the leg on the bed was shaking. However, despite his excitement his fingers were working my pussy and faster than before. My hips were rolling into his movements and I was moaning around his cock and wiggling my ass, rubbing my clit harder into his fingers.

"Oh, fuck." Kyle groaned, "Oh...mom, I...keep sucking! Suck my cock faster!"

He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled and pushed, shoving my mouth up and down his cock. The squeal I released was not one of dismay, but pleasure as my son force fed me his throbbing cock. I closed my legs, trapping his hand between my thighs and worked my hips up and down.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I screamed at myself that I was as fucked up as he was, but I should know better. I yelled at myself to stop moving my hips and to stop sucking and demand him to let me go. But that voice was drowned out by another voice.

A nasty, dirty voice, the voice of months of frustration and it was urging me to suck this magnificent cock faster and harder, to make my son cum in my mouth, to hear him cry out and whimper as he filled his mother's mouth with his sweet cum.

That voice told me to move my hips faster, to rub my clit into him and cum for him, cum long and hard and do it with a spurting cock in my mouth.

Kyle's cock was twitching and I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his and opening wider, let my spit drool down his cock, onto my chin and on the bed. I was making loud gagging noises as he pushed his cock into my mouth and all I could think of was I really did sound like a porn star slurping a nice big dick.

The sound effects drove Kyle over the edge and gripping my hair tight enough to cause me to wince in pain, he drove his cock so far into my mouth his balls hit my chin. I squealed around him as he erupted, sending a long stream of cum down my throat.

The second his cum hit the back of my throat, my pussy convulsed and my own orgasm exploded through me. I made a loud gurgling noise as he continued to erupt, filling my mouth while my hips bucked wildly. I couldn't believe how much cum Kyle was spilling into his mother's mouth nor did I want to believe how fucking hard I was cumming!

Kyle kept his fingers buried inside me and my pussy convulsed around them as I squealed repeatedly around his thick spurting cock. Kyle was moaning the word 'mom' over and over and whimpering as I sucked harder, yearning for every fucking drop he had to give.

His thumb was stroking my clit and as I slammed my hips and wiggled my ass, I released his cock and let loose with a loud wail of pleasure. Along with his cock came a long glob of cum that dripped from my chin to land on my shoulder where my arms were stretched out.

Still moaning from the effects of my powerful orgasm, I eagerly licked his cum from my arm and smacked my lips in satisfaction as I swallowed it.

"Oh..." Kyle let my hair go and easing his fingers from between my legs, leaned against the wall, "Goddamn."

"You...goddamn is right." I was gasping for breath, between sucking him off like a porn star and cumming like a damn freight train, I was panting.

We were silent for a moment and I had no doubt we were both in shock, Kyle that he had gotten his fantasy and me that I had so easily succumbed to giving my son a blow job.

I told myself I had no choice other than to really flip out on him which might have scared him. This also might get it out of his system and he would stop thinking of me like this. I felt as if I were trying to convince myself of this because my mouth was filled with the taste of my son's cum and as much as that thought should have appalled me, I was swirling my tongue inside my mouth looking for more.

I blinked. Enough Monica the voice of reason spoke again, you just acted like a filthy whore, not a mother, end this before it gets even worse.

"Baby?" I smiled up at him.

"Mom?" he returned the smile and gently wiped the strands of hair from my sweat slicked cheek and forehead.

His touch was soft and his smile sweet, this was my son, he wouldn't hurt me and I knew that, again why hadn't I held fast and told him to leave me alone? As I thought about that he continued to stroke my face and then my bare back, lightly running his fingers across my skin. I took a moment to look at his body, and admired his broad shoulders and muscular arms.

Kyle's stomach was hard and flat and speaking of hard, that damn cock was still at attention, bobbing between his legs as he touched me. His hand made its way down my side and lowering himself to his knees; he reached beneath me and fondled my breasts. The breath hissed from between my teeth as his fingers toyed with my sensitive nipples and I again fought not to moan.

"What did you want, mom?" he asked, grinning, "As if I didn't know."

"I want my son to let me loose so I can play with you. I want to touch you and hold you."

"No." he shook his head. "That's not what you want to do."

"Really!" I told him, "Honey, I just gave you what you wanted, I sucked your beautiful cock for you! I want to play, please let me go?"

"You want to try to get away, you little slut." He laughed, "You really like this game don't you mom?"

"Kyle, let me go, I mean it!"

"I mean it to." He gave my nipples a pinch which made me cry out. "I know what you want mom, you want to get taken, I heard you telling dad how bad you want it like that."

"No, that was what he wanted!"

"You do to." He was stroking my nipples and lowering his head, he managed to duck under my arms and catch my left nipple in his mouth.

Don't moan I told myself as his soft tongue circled my swollen nub, please don't moan for him.

"This was for dad, and he..."

"Would be a dud." Kyle leaned back and standing slapped his cock hard against my face. "He wouldn't treat you like this, he wouldn't fuck your mouth or wipe his dick on your face, he wouldn't make you cum while you sucked him off."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers