Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"Kyle, please I already did more than I should have."

"Oh, please." He gave my ass a slap causing me to cry out. "You wanted to suck it, mom, the second you saw it your eyes lit up, you're hot for your son's cock."

Where was he getting all this, movies?

"And I hear you guys all the time." He was sliding his cock along my face again and I couldn't believe he was still hard!

"I listen at the door at night, I like to hear you moan, not that he makes you do it much. I heard you ask him what he wanted and when he said this, you were more excited than he was. You want to be taken like a whore, your son's whore."

"Kyle...." I stopped when he walked along the bed. I could now see in the side mirror and watched as he knelt behind me.

"Don't!" I told him.

"Don't what?" he asked, slapping that huge dick against my ass. "Fuck you?" he laughed, "Oh, I'm going to fuck you, mom, fuck you harder than he ever did."

He slapped my ass so hard I cried out then again when he hit the other side.

"And you are going to love it you fucking pig! Look at you sucking my cock and trying to pretend you didn't want it!"

He swung his hand up and delivered a slap so hard I rocked forward. I moaned at the burning sensation his blow had caused and whimpered when he hit the other side just as hard.

"Tell me you wanted it! Tell me you're a whore and want it!"

He was slapping my ass repeatedly; working from cheek to cheek and I yanked against the chains and squealed, trying to move my ass away from him. Kyle grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while continuing to spank me with his free hand.

"I said say it! Tell your son how you wanted to suck his cock!"

"No!" I moaned, "I just wanted you to cum so you would let me go!"

"Bullshit." He slapped my ass again and again. "You could have really fought me, you know I wouldn't hurt you, you sucked me because you need cock you little slut and since I have the cock you've been teasing this is what you deserve." He hit my ass so hard it sounded like a shot in the room. "Now tell me!'

"Okay!" I whimpered caving in. My ass was not only stinging badly, but I could feel the swollen skin throbbing "You're right! I wanted to blow you! I wanted to taste that cock, Oh, god I wanted to blow my son!"

"Now you want him to fuck you, don't' you?"

"No, please don't, honey, that's too...Ow!"

I groaned as he roughly pulled my thong down, the strings sliding across my tender ass. Even in the dim candlelight I could see how red my ass was in the mirror. More importantly, my pussy and ass were now completely exposed to my son. Kyle pushed the thong down to where my knees were bent and licked his lips at the sight of my wet pink slit.

"Look at that pussy." He whistled, "Nice and smooth." He licked his lips. "I'm going to love licking it."

He grabbed my ass cheeks and I winced in pain from his touch. He spread my cheeks open and leaning over, caused me to yelp when he plunged his tongue into my ass.

"Kyle!" I exclaimed, "Stop! Let me go right now! Get your..." Tongue out of my ass, I couldn't even finish the sentence.

Not that it would have done any good. Kyle was pushing his tongue into my ass and moaning into it. His breath was hot on my ass and I squirmed as my son wiggled his tongue in his mother's asshole.

"God, this is hot." He whispered, then pushed his tongue inside my ass.

I gasped and then moaned when I tried to lean forward and he squeezed my stinging ass hard to keep me still. Kyle worked his tongue around my ass and in the mirror I could see his amazing cock still standing at attention between his legs. I hadn't had anyone lick my ass since a boyfriend in college and it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

There was that sick voice in my head again telling me that it felt good while I yearned to not listen to it. Kyle's tongue slid down my ass and I moaned when it plunged inside my pussy.

"Oh...Oh..." I groaned as he pushed his tongue in and out of my wet hole and I heard him moaning behind me.

Kyle released one hand from my ass and in the mirror I saw him grab his cock and stroke it as he tongued my pussy. He slid his soft flesh from inside me and trailed it slowly through my wet lips and when it found my clit a long moan escaped me. Kyle swirled it around and my clit, still sensitive from my recent orgasm, and my hips jerked at the contact.

"Kyle please..." I was whining at this point as he flicked his tongue around my clit, sending shivers of pleasure through my body, and making me like it. No one is making, you, you damn whore, I berated myself even as I pleaded with him, "Please, listen!"

"This doesn't feel good?" He spoke, his breath warm against my pussy.

"It does, baby, but I need you to..."

"Oh, okay!" To my relief he sat up on his knees. "I know what you need mom." He cut me off and grabbing my hips, plunged his cock deep inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as entered me. "Oh...I...fuck!" I stopped trying to talk and moaned as he buried himself balls deep inside me and my pussy was forced to stretch further than it had in years.

"Mom." Kyle breathed behind me, "Damn you're tight!"

"Kyle, you can't do this to me!"

I looked over my shoulder at him, my eyes widening at the sight of his long thick cock as he slowly slid it from inside me. His shaft was glistening from my juices and I moaned as he pushed it in, but slowly this time. I watched in morbid fascination as his cock disappeared between the cheeks of my ass and into my protesting pussy.

"I can do whatever I want to you." He slapped my still burning ass for emphasis. "My slutty mother wants to be taken and her son's going to give her what she wants."

He withdrew his cock then thrust hard inside me again. I cried out as his big cock spread me open again then gasped as he moved his hips, fucking me with long slow strokes. My son was fucking me! His cock was inside my pussy and he was behind me moaning like an excited lover as he fucked his mother.

He wasn't the only one, my gasps had turned into low sounds of discomfort, but there were some hints of pleasure in those sounds as my pussy opened and became more accustomed to his size. I looked into the mirror and watched my son fuck me on my hands and knees like some slut he'd picked up at a bar.

Kyle slammed his cock harder into me and I rocked forward, grimacing in pain as the cuffs pulled on my arms, keeping me from going face down into the pillow. I yelped as he fucked me faster and harder and again I heard more than a little pleasure in the sound. Kyle's cock was as hard as it had been when I sucked him and it was so big!

My body had gotten used to him and I couldn't remember ever having felt so full. My pussy was contracting around his thick shaft and I began moaning each time he thrust inside me.

"I...Kyle...." I was trying to tell him to stop, to let me go, that I was his mother and he couldn't possibly have sex with me!

But he was. He had already cum in my mouth, fingered me to an orgasm and was now fucking me with the biggest cock I'd ever had. His heavy balls were slapping against my clit as he repeatedly drove his cock inside his mother's very wet pussy.

"You like that mom?" he asked and slapped my ass, "You like getting fucked by your son?" he laughed, "Or you just like getting fucked nice and hard the way you need it?"

"Kyle..you..." my eyes widened and a loud squeal tore from my throat as he squeezed my hips and began fucking me so hard I couldn't speak.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good!" Kyle groaned, "Damn, fucking my mother's even hotter than those movies make it out to be!"

His fingers dug into my hips, but I barely noted the pain. Right now all I was aware of was my son's enormous dick plundering his mother's sex starved pussy. God he felt...good, oh it felt so good!

"Kyle!" I cried out, "Oh, honey, you're cocks so fucking big!"

"Yeah, you like that cock, mom?" he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

The pain his pulling my hair caused was nothing compared to the delight his hard thrusts were providing me and I cried out, "I do! Oh, god, fuck me! Just keep fucking me!"

As Kyle released my hair so he could grab both my hips, I heard the words, Monica you're a fucking slut, a sick one at that! The now tiny voice of sanity was still calling out in my mind. That voice was one I probably should be listening to, but it was being drowned out by my cries of pleasure and the delicious sound of Kyle's flesh smacking into mine as he fucked me.

"I knew you wanted me!" he moaned loudly, then whacked my ass again, "You love your little boy fucking you, mommy?"

"There's nothing little about you!" I called out; now pushing against the headboard and shoving my hips back into his thrusts. "I love getting fucked, if it takes my son to fuck me right then just keep fucking me right!"

In reality those words were probably a one way ticket to hell, but I was going to enjoy the ride. Kyle was now pounding me with long hard strokes, sliding out to the tip then driving back into me. I grabbed the bar on the headboard to take some of the pressure off my shoulders from the cuffs holding me up and pushed my hips back into him.

I shook my sweat soaked hair from my eyes and watched in the mirror as my son fucked me. Kyle looked damn good behind me. His large hands were on my hips and even in the glow of the candles I could see how red my ass still was. He was sweating profusely and the moisture glistened on the well defined muscles of his arms and chest.

Most exciting was the sight of his long cock sliding in and out of his mother's sopping slit. I took a moment to look at myself and had to admit I liked what I saw. My ass was red and I could make out the shape Kyle's finger's on them. That sent a wave of heat through my already throbbing clit and I pushed my ass harder into him

My back was slicked with sweat and my long dark hair was plastered across it. My small tits were swinging back and forth from the impact of Kyle's thrusts and my nipples were as hard as his damn cock. If my hands were free I would be playing with my nipples, hell if my hands were free, I would be on my back, grabbing his hips and urging him to fuck me harder.

At this point I was no longer caring how bad those thoughts sounded. The hard fucking Kyle was giving his mother had turned me into a true cock whore. Nothing mattered right now except my son's dick pleasuring my needy pussy. Kyle was certainly not who I should be fucking, but damn this was what sex should be all about!

Kyle removed his right hand from my hip and pulled me back into him. I cried out when his hand slid around my waist and found my clit. I moaned as the chain from the cuffs snapped taut, not allowing me to move backwards. Kyle slid further up the bed so my ass was resting against his stomach and he was now fucking me with short hard strokes, barely moving in and out of me, but still pounding my pussy nice and hard.

I was far from disappointed as he was rubbing my clit in hard fast circles as he fucked me.

"That feels so fucking good." I groaned, "Rub it harder!"

Kyle's fingers moved faster and I noticed he had a smug smile on his face as if saying 'I knew she wanted it'. That was fine because right now he had every right to be smiling; he was not only fucking his mother, but was minutes away from driving me to a second orgasm. I moaned and squirmed against him, grinding my ass in his crotch and working his fingers into my swollen button.

I whimpered with frustration that I couldn't touch my nipples, or his cock for that matter, but the thrill of being helpless made up for it. I was being taken the way I had thought about all week. Granted it was by the last man I knew who should be taking me, but I would worry about that later.

That thought caused the little voice in the non lust crazed section of my mind to ask what the hell I was going to do when this was over; say thanks for the fuck now scram so you're father can fuck me?. For the first time since Kyle had shoved his cock in my face, I thought of my husband. I had never cheated on Dan, swore I never would, he was the only man I wanted.

But here I was in our bed getting fucked silly! Obviously I could never tell him, but I would have to live it, spend our days knowing I was a cheating slut and that I had fucked his son, our son. What of Kyle? He would want more...or would he? Earlier I had lied to myself saying this would help him get over me.

But now as he played with my clit and worked my pussy with his incredible cock it hit me that I had made it worse. Not just worse for him because he would want more, but how could I not want more? God he was...

"Oh, baby!" I moaned as his fingers, his very skilled fingers, caused my hips to move faster and my thighs to quiver. "Honey, please don't stop!"

"You going to come for me again?" he asked, slowing his thrusting down as he pulled me tight against him and moved his fingers faster.

"Yes, of yes!" I whimpered, "I need to come again, please let your mother come!"

"Hmm, my slut mommy wants to come on her son's cock doesn't she?"

Fuck yeah she did! I wiggled my hips faster and pushed against his plunging cock. The thought of cumming with his fat cock inside me had me moaning and whimpering as I teetered on the edge. Kyle let go of my other hip and reaching around beneath me captured my left nipple and gave it a hard twist.

The sudden pain sent me over the edge and throwing my head back I howled in pleasure as my pussy convulsed around his thrusting cock. The first time I had come my mouth had been stuffed with his cock, but this time I was able to open wide and voice my pleasure. I released another long loud wail and my hips bucked wildly against him, grinding on his still moving cock as his fingers continued to please me.

"Oh Kyle!" I cried my son's name in a way no good mother ever would as my muscles contracted, squeezing his massive cock repeatedly. Kyle moaned each time my pussy clutched his hard shaft and I his hips worked into mine, his thrusts becoming harder and faster as he responded to his mother coming like a whore on his cock.

His fingers were still fondling my breast as well as my clit and as I writhed against him, squealing as waves of pleasure crashed through me, I wondered if Kyle was this good to his girl friends? They were some lucky little bitches if he had fucked them like this because I had never come this hard for Dan.

"I...oh my god!" I gasped as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and I stopped moving my hips. "I...came so hard."

"That's because you're a pig, mom." Kyle said simply.

Before I could reply he pushed me forward. I grunted as I braced my hands against the head board then moaned when he slammed his cock into me again. Kyle then tore into me so hard I began emitting a series of yelps each time he hammered into me. He was fucking me hard and fast and I watched him in the mirror, my lust addled senses reveling at not just how good he felt, but how good we looked fucking.

Kyle reached down and grabbing the heels of my shoes pulled upwards. I grimaced as I was forced to lean forward and pull on the cuffs. But once he started fucking me again that discomfort was forgotten. He was plunging even deeper into me while lifting my knees off the bed. He was holding me up as if I were a wheelbarrow and the muscles in his arms were bulging with effort.

Holy shit where had he gotten this? I made a mental note to start watching the movies he did! He was fucking me just as hard and I was moaning continuously as he plundered my pussy. He was fucking me so hard I was starting to hurt again, but it was a damn good pain.

'Oh mom." Kyle moaned, "Your pussy's so wet, you feel so good."

He trailed off and I noticed each of his moans were ending in a soft whimper and knew he was getting close again. I had the insane desire to want to feel his come inside me and egged him on.

"Come for me, baby! Give it to your mother!"

He let my foot go and smacked my ass. "That's not the game, mom!" he laughed.

"Oh..." I smiled and then began begging him. "Ow! Oh no! Stop! Please stop fucking me! Oh, Kyle please don't fuck me! Please I...Jesus Christ!"

I screamed when Kyle yanked my legs out straight behind me, leaning over me to grab the head board and began fucking me. I was prone on my stomach wincing in pain as my shoulders were pulled upwards against the cuffs. There was just enough slack that my nipples were rubbing against the sheet as Kyle fucked me.

He was balanced on his feet and holding himself over me with his arms as he lifted his hips and drove his cock relentlessly into me. I watched every muscle in his body bulge as he did pushups into my body and he was fucking me so hard I was howling like an animal as he took me. Kyle was moaning over me and I felt the sweat dripping from his face hitting my arms.

My pussy was taking the hardest pounding of my life and I was bucking and squirming beneath him thinking that I could have never even imagined Dan fucking me like this, hell I didn't know I could be fucked this hard.

"I...oh, mom..." For all the force he was using Kyle was whimpering and the sounds were adorable.

He was breathing hard and I knew he was right there and added fuel to his fire.

"Oh God, Kyle, oh you're hurting me! God your dick is too fucking big for mommy's pussy! Please...please....!"

Kyle cried out over me and to my chagrin didn't explode inside of me. Instead he stood up over me and proceeded to come all over my back. I lay there, the cuffs holding my arms and head up and watched him jerk off. Long thick streams of cum spurted from it and splattered on my back. I moaned as his hot fluid struck my skin and oozed down my back.

I cried out in surprise when one spurt struck the side of my face and dripped down into the corner of my mouth. I eagerly flicked my tongue out to catch it as Kyle moaned and stroked his cock above me. God he looked good as he jerked off, but I knew my hands would look even better as I pumped that big dick and made it erupt for me.

Kyle moaned and sank to his knees between my legs.

"Honey, that was...wow you fucked the shit out of me!" I managed to get out between my gasping for breath. "Baby, we're done now, how about you let me go and..."

"We're not done yet."

Kyle grabbed my right shoulder and with a wrench of his powerful arm, flipped me over onto my back. I squealed in surprise as the cuff spun around the bed post and I was now looking up at him kneeling between my legs. I caught my breath and pulled on the cuffs, "Let me go, honey I..."

My words were cut off when he leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine. I groaned as he drove his tongue into my mouth and Kyle emitted a soft sound of pleasure as he kissed me. After a moment of hesitation I returned his kiss and with a passion that matched his.

My tongue slid into my son's mouth and our lips fought to devour the others as we kissed with a force and heat I'd only read about in romance novels. I moaned into my son's mouth as our tongues waged war with one another and lifting my legs wrapped them around his waist.

"Oh, mom!" Kyle moaned into our kiss and the tone sent a thrill through me.

He no longer sounded like he was trying to force me or even as smug as he had looked, his moaning was the sound of a young man overwhelmed with joy and pleasure. I could feel his now softening cock moving against my wet slit and rocked my hips as I kept my legs tightly around him. He moaned softly at the contact then breaking away from my lips smiled down at me.

"Damn, you look good mom, so sexy." His smile turned into the sweet one I'd always loved seeing on him. "So beautiful."

"Take these off." I jerked the cuffs, "Please, baby, I want to hold you."

I was no longer saying that as any type of ply to get loose. After all, why bother now? But I wanted to hold him close and enjoy his young hard body against mine and stroke his hair and whisper in his ear. I wanted to show him love after the lust we had just experienced. Instead, he shook his head.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers