Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,241 Followers

"I'm not done yet." he looked down at my body with an expression of desire on his face that sent a shiver through me, "Damn look at those tits."

Kyle did more than look at them, sliding down he open wide and all but devoured my right breast. I moaned and pulled against the cuffs, my legs sliding up and down his as he tongued my aching nipple. Kyle fondled my other breast as he licked and sucked my pink nipple moaning the entire time.

The enthusiasm he showed while sucking my tits had my hips rocking even though I'd come twice and was fresh off the best fucking of my life. Kyle switched to my other tit and I sighed as his tongue teased a wet circle around my nipple.

"You're being so good to me, baby." I purred as he rolled my nipple between his fingers while sucking the other, "Look at you making your mother happy."

"I've been wanting to be good to you." He looked up at me as he tongue my breast, "I want you to have everything you want mom, you and dad can stay together and be happy in every way and when it comes to sex, I'll take good care of you!"

His words stunned me and recalled my thoughts of what would happen after this. Kyle wanted me and Dan to be happy, he loved both of us and didn't seem to want to take Dan's place, but instead wanted to be, what; a mother and son with benefits?

All thoughts left my mind when Kyle gave my nipple an affectionate kiss then sliding quirky down the bed, came to rest between my thighs.

"Oh, honey, you don't have to do that, come back up here."

There was no conviction in my voice and I stopped trying and simply admired how good my son looked between my legs. Kyle was staring lovingly at my pussy and putting his hand son my soft thighs whispered, "I've been dying to lick your pussy for months, mom."

Any reply I had was turned into a delighted squeal as he plunged his tongue inside me. I squirmed above him, working my hips in his face and wishing I could run my fingers through his hair or grab his arms. But again the fact I was helpless added to the thrill. Kyle's eyes were on mine as his tongue swirled around inside me and he moaned he eagerly lapped up his mother's juices.

I stared in appreciation at Kyle's body laid out between my legs. His muscular sweaty back and his firm tight ass, his blonde hair was darkened with sweat and his blue eyes were glazed over with lust as he sucked his mother's pussy.

I put my legs over his shoulders, and rubbed my shoes along his back, careful not to hurt him with the heels, but loving the way my long legs and the fuck me shoes looked on my son's body.

Kyle removed his tongue from my pussy, licked his lips and took my clit into his mouth sucking it hard enough to make his lips smack.

"Yes!" I called out as he brought his hand from my thigh and buried two fingers inside me.

Kyle thrust his fingers roughly in and out and sucked my clit in a matching rhythm. I lay there moaning as my son didn't lick my pussy, he attacked it. He was sucking my clit so hard it bordered on painful and his fingers were plunging so deep inside me I felt his knuckles striking me.

He was moaning and his hips were grinding into the bed, rubbing his cock into the sheets as he ate his mother's pussy. He swirled his tongue around my throbbing button in hard fast circles and unbelievably, I felt another orgasm building already. I whimpered and pulling against the cuffs, lifted my back off the bed, pushing my pussy into his face.

Kyle pulled his fingers from inside me and reaching up grabbed both my nipples and twisted them.

"Fuck!" I moaned, "Keep licking, baby! Lick mommy's pussy! Make me come! I want to come in my baby's face!"

Kyle moaned and sucked my clit hard as he gave my nipples another twist. I threw my head back and came like an animal. Head back, mouth wide open and wailing like a banshee. Even with the windows closed I wondered if the neighbors could hear me.

Fuck them if they could! I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and clamping my thighs against his head, pinned my son's face against my quivering pussy. I wailed over and over as my third orgasm of the last hour tore through my body.

I bucked my hips, grinding my pussy into his still moving tongue and as he managed to fondle my breasts and keep sucking me I again marveled at his skill as a lover.

"Oh, fuck, honey!" I groaned as the last waves of pleasure flowed through my quivering body. "That...I...oh, Kyle." I let my legs slide off his back.

"Damn," he sat up to his knees between my legs and I smiled at the sight of his sticky cheeks. Sticky from his mother's pussy.

I lowered my gaze to between his legs and saw his cock was semi hard. Even in that state it was huge and was dripping. I licked my lips, "Bring that cock up here."

"What?" he asked,

"Slide up here and straddle my face and shove that big dick in my fucking mouth." I was breathing hard, totally consumed by the desire to once again feel that incredible cock.

"I...don't know if I can." He admitted, "I'm..."

"Kyle, get your ass up here and let your mother show you what a good fluffer she is." When he paused I snapped, "I want my son's cock in my mouth, now give it to me!

Kyle slid up the bed and placing his knees on either side of my chest, pushed his cock in my face. I opened wide and groaned as I took him deep into my mouth. Kyle whimpered and my eyes rolled back in my head at the sensation of his soft flesh beginning to harden between my lips.

I swirled my tongue around his shaft and moved my head back and forth as much as I could. Popping his now close to completely erect cock from my mouth, I said, "Fuck my mouth! Fuck it until you're hard enough to fuck me again!"

This time Kyle didn't bat and eye and shoving his cock back into my mouth worked his hips. I moaned as I lay there letting my son fuck my mouth. I could tastes my pussy on him and that taboo thought had my hips writhing, my pussy yearning for more of my son's hot cock. Kyle was now fully hard again, ah the joys of youth!

He continued to fuck my mouth, staring down at the visual of face fucking his bound mother. I didn't mind him waiting to fuck me, he was dripping down my throat and I was moaning at the taste. Kyle pulled his cock from my lips, slid back between my legs and grabbed my ankles.

Lifting my pegs he spread them wide and slammed his cock home in my pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried as he cut loose slamming his hips hard and fast and thrusting his cock deep inside each time.

Kyle pulled my ankles together and lifted my ass off the bed. That caused his cock to plunge even deeper into me and I was now yelping with each thrust. He wrapped one strong arm around my thighs holding me up and using his free hand slipped my shoes off. I squealed as he sucked my toes into his mouth and as his eyes rolled back, I laughed,

"You like mommy's feet?" his answer was to lick the bottom of my foot from hell to toe then turn his head suck on the toes of my other foot.

I placed my feet against his cheeks rubbing them up and down his face and he whimpered and thrust even harder. Our flesh was making loud smacking sounds and I could hear his cock squishing into my sopping slit.

"The cuffs!' I yelled, "Get them off me!"

Kyle let my legs go, but continued to thrust his hips, fucking me as he leaned over. He put his thumbs on the buttons and pushed.

"They're broken." I moaned, "Get the key, I..."

I stopped when I saw the muscles in his forearms bulge and I heard a loud double click and the cuffs fell from my wrists. I immediately grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him down into a deep tongue filled kiss. Kyle moaned as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist, drawing him into his mother's taboo embrace.

He continued to fuck me, but was now using slower longer thrusts. I held him tight and kissed his neck, his shoulders, flicked my tongue into his ear. I found his lips again and we both moaned into the kiss as his cock plunged into the forbidden heat of my pussy.

I turned my head and sighed as he kissed my neck and moving lower licked my nipples, going side to side as his long thick cock fed my insatiable pussy.

I watched in the mirror taking in our sweaty entwined bodies. Holy shit how could something so wrong be so fucking hot? Kyle was breathing hard and moaned, "I...I don't think I can come again."

"Sit back up and fuck me hard, baby." I smiled, "Trust me, you will come for your mother again, you'll come for her whenever she wants you to."

That was a mistake; leaving things wide open in his mind for more, but how could I not say it? Kyle got back to his knees spread my legs and fucked me hard and fast. He was beet red and seemed to be struggling to continue to fuck me. Inside me I could feel he was softer than before and grabbing my tits fondled them, giving him a show.

"Like that, baby? Like watching mommy play with her tits?"

"Oh, yeah!" He moaned, "I...I just....can't."

"Stop!" I snapped.

Kyle listened-telling me I could have avoided this whole thing if I had truly tried hard enough- and eased out from inside me.

I sat up, turned onto my knees and shoved him onto his back. Grabbing his cock I took him into my mouth and sucked him like it was a competition. Kyle cried out and thrust his hips into my mouth and when he was as hard as he had been I stopped sucking, swung my leg over his hips and guided his cock to my pussy.

I drove down on top of him and howled as I impaled myself on his huge dick. Kyle gasped and grabbed my hips. I placed my hands on my chest, shook the sweat from my eyes and began riding him like he was a prize bull at a rodeo.

I drove down so hard he was bouncing on the bed and I started shoving his chest, causing him to bounce more and timing my movements to be descending into him when he rose.

"Mom, oh..oh God!" Kyle was whimpering beneath me and I smiled at how I was now taking him.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked staring down at his wide eyes. "Mommy too much for you? Your mommy fucking you too hard?"

"No, I....oh mom!" he called out as I grabbed the top of the bed and using it for leverage fucked him even harder. His cock was hurting me now, but I was out of control.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened at the sight of me riding Kyle like a out of control porn star, a wild cougar fucking the shit out of her cub....but in reality a mother who was so sex starved and feeling so slutty she was fucking her son. Below me Kyle was whimpering feeding my frenzy and he was beginning to beg.

"Mom, please, I can't come! I...Oh...please!"

I laughed and rode him another minute enjoying his whimpering then slid off him. Grabbing his wet cock I pumped it hard in my fist. As his hips jerked and he began whining I put my other hand around him. Two hands and the tip was still visible! I pumped him with both hands and leaning over sucked the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh...oh..." Kyle moaned.

"Come for mommy!" I told him, "Come in my mouth, I want every fucking drop my son has for me!" I resumed sucking and his hips thrust into my mouth.

"That's it!" I urged him on, "Be my good boy! Come for me, Kyle, you wanted me, now you have me! Come one more time for mommy! Let her taste ....yes!"

I cried out in lusty joy as his cock twitched in my hands and he released a loud cry. I covered his cock with my mouth and moaned as he shot his come into it. I continued to jerk him off violently, yanking on his tired cock. Kyle moaned and cupping his balls I massaged them while stroking and sucking every drop he had to give.

"Oh mom! Mom!" he kept moaning as I jerked and sucked his exhausted cock.

When I couldn't milk any more from him, I released it with a smack of my lips and he stared wide eyed at me, "Jesus, mom, you...you're wow."

"Hmm," I wiped at my lips and gave his cock a kiss and an affectionate squeeze, "This is wow. Honey, the girls you broke up with must have been upset, because damn are you good! And this cock!"

"No complaints." He laughed tiredly.

He was stretched out and I lay down beside him resting my head on his shoulder and sighed, "Honey, you really were good! Are girls your age that good these days?"

"Um....well." He looked away.

"What?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbow, "What is it, fess up."

"For a couple of months I was seeing this older woman I met at work."

"Really?" I asked, stunned, "How old?"

"Forty five, it was just sex, she thought I was cute and she was damn hot and I wanted to be with an older woman." He sighed, "She was as wild as you were and said she would make it so all the girls I was with owed her a thank you."

I laughed, "Well tell her thanks!" I shook my head, "All this time we think you're alone and you're fucking some horny milf."

"But I wanted my horny milf." He kissed my cheek sweetly.

"Aww." I kissed him on the lips and lay back down, resting against him. "Kyle that was wrong, baby."

"Didn't feel wrong." He pointed out.

"No, when both people come three times its pretty damn good."

"And next time I'll lick you nice and slow and we won't tie you up and..."

"Baby, we need to talk about that." I sighed.

"What do you mean?" he started to sit up, but I held him down and he continued, "Mom, after that you don't want to do it again?"

"I...honey, look you needed that and I needed it to." I took a deep breath, preparing to lie "I didn't want you to at first, but then I figured if I gave in then you would get what you needed, get it out of your system."

"You didn't fake that." He shook his head.

"I didn't, I loved it, really I did! But we...honey I can't sleep with you both, I can't."

'It's okay!" he did sit up this time. "I don't care if you and dad have sex. You can let him be sweet to you and then when you get horny and he's tired I'll take care of you, you can have both of us!"

"Kyle, please I..." I stopped when his eyes filled up

"Please, mom? I wanted to be with you so bad! Please say we can again! Dad travels a lot! I won't do anything with you until he goes away then we can play. We can even sleep together!"

"Kyle." I swallowed hard and felt my own emotions welling up, he had fucked me hard and nasty, but I'd seen glimpses of his affection for me and could see it plainly now.

He wanted to sleep with me, hold me at night. I recalled my desire to do that with him as I was bound; to take my baby in my arms and love him simultaneously as a mother and a lover.

"Mom, please?" he wiped at his eyes, "Look, let's talk Sunday while dad's out. We'll sleep on it a couple of nights and figure it out."

"Baby, I can't do that to your dad."

"We already did." He turned serious. "You know I wouldn't have hurt you mom. If you really got mad I would have stopped. All playing aside...you wanted me. You sucked my cock like you couldn't get it fast enough and you came for me. You wanted me mom."

"I...honey, you're right and I made a mistake."

"Says who? It felt so good, mom! I don't want to replace my dad, I just want us to have this between us, something special! You can have your husband and your loving son or your nasty son! I'll do anything you want!"

"Kyle. I..."

"Let's just lay here!" He suggested. "There's another two hours before dad will be home. Set the alarm, we can stay in bed together and see how it feels."

"I don't know." I said with little sincerity, fact is I wanted to feel him next to me. To hold him close in a way mothers weren't supposed to be able to.

"Please? I think I earned it?" he gave me that adorable smile and I caved.

"Kyle this whole thing has been so weird, why not?" I picked up my phone and set the alarm for an hour.

"I'm only giving us until nine. I have to shower and change the sheets."

"I'll help." He grinned, "With the sheets to!"

"Come here, smart ass." I put my arms out to him and the smile left his face.

Kyle lowered himself into my embrace and as I folded my arms around him he gave me the softest, sweetest kiss I had ever experienced. "I love you mom."

"I...love you too, baby." I whispered, stroking his wet sweaty hair. "Let's get some rest, okay?"

"Sure." He rolled onto his back and put his arm out for me.

Knowing I was playing just as dangerous of a game as I had with the sex, I still went ahead and lay on my side next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder as I had before and putting my arm around his waist, sighed when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, holding me tightly to him.

I remained silent, figuring the conversation had nowhere to go that wouldn't make things more complicated than my lust driven decisions had already made them. I peeked up to see Kyle's eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. I let myself relax and looked down at our bodies, our naked bodies; damn he looked good against me.

His huge cock was soft, but still impressive and I had to will my hand to stay on his stomach and not play with it. Not that I wasn't satisfied, but damn I wanted to just hold it and stroke it, feel it grow in my hand. I closed my eyes and my last thought was how the hell I was going to get dressed, cuff myself again to the bed and let Dan have sex with me.

I awoke with a start to the sound of the alarm picking the cell up where I had left it next to Kyle, thumbed the alarm off. He grumbled something and laid there, his beautiful blue eyes, half open. I had draped my leg over his as we slept and I felt the heat of my pussy against his thigh and my nipples were pressing into his side.

I saw his cock was semi hard and this time couldn't resist. I took it in my hand and slowly pumped it. Kyle moaned softly and remained still as his mother stroked his cock. Despite the three times he had come it swelled to close to a full erection and I quickly let it go before I tried to fuck him again.

We both sat up, and he gave me a soft kiss, "You felt good, mom." He said softly

"You did to, baby." He really did, goddamn it!

"So, um..." he paused.

"You have to go, honey." I swung my legs off the bed and stood up, wincing at how sore I was, damn he had fucked me so hard everything hurt. "I have to get ready for your dad."

"He'll never know, mom, it will just be our secret."

He got off the bed and I breathed a sigh of relief as he slipped his boxers back on, then his jeans covering up that huge temptation between his legs. Thinking my being naked wasn't exactly helping him leave, I grabbed my short red robe from the chair near the window and slipped it on.

"He can never know." I shrugged, "He'd never understand, hell, honey I don't understand what we just did."

"We don't have to." He smiled, "If it feels good do it."

"Not so simple, but it did feel good."

"So we can..."

"Kyle, please just go, you're supposed to be at Johns."

"Oh, right." He slipped his shirt on and I frowned at the look of hurt in his face.

I felt terrible, as if I were treating him like some one night stand and kicking him out.

"Come back tomorrow morning and...like I said we'll talk when Dad goes to play golf." Talk, that's all we'll do is talk, I tried to tell myself.

"Okay." He nodded. "I'll head over to John's, but um, can I shower first?" When I looked at him he grinned, "I kind of smell like my mom's pussy."

"Honey, I don't know too many boys who would want to ever say that."

"They would if they had a mom, like you." He winked.

Not so sure too many boys would, or would they? How would most sons react if their mothers approached them sexually? No way to know because not too many, if any, mothers would want to. Staring at Kyle, my pussy still moist between my legs I wondered who was more wrong here, him wanting me, or me letting him and loving it.

"You don't have to flatter me." I waved my hand at him. "You got everything you wanted."

"I want more." He said softly and putting his arms around me drew me into a long slow kiss. "A lot more" he whispered while still holding me in his strong arms. "I hope you do too." "We..." I eased myself from his embrace, "We'll talk, baby, promise." Just talk, but this time my voice of reason was barely a whisper, drowned out by the visions of another encounter like tonight, but this one with me being unbound and able to touch him so much more. "Okay." He kissed my cheek and as he walked towards the door said over his shoulder, "You know, you have to shower to mom, feel free to join me." "What part of we'll talk don't you understand?" I tried to sound stern, but laughed, "Nice try Romeo."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,241 Followers