Mom's All Tied up on Valentine's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,184 Followers

"Can't hurt to ask!" He walked to the door then stopped, "Know what I just thought of?"

"I'm afraid to ask," I laughed.

"I remember when I was a kid and we made Valentine's cards in school for our mom's. Mrs. Williams said that there would never be a woman who would love us more than our mother and they should always think of them at Valentine's Day." He grinned, "Not sure this was what she meant though."

"Safe bet on that one, now get a move on." I told him, "I have things to do that don't involve breaking any taboos."

When he left, I turned and frowned at the sight of the rumpled sheets on the bed and taking a deep breath I realized the entire room reeked of sex. I'd have to change the sheets, replace the regular candles with scented ones. More importantly I had to somehow try to go through with letting Dan have his way with me, let him fuck me and go down on me and...get his son's sloppy seconds.

"Monica, what the hell did you do?" I asked myself, then jumped when my cell rang.

My stomach lurched when I saw it was Dan. Had his flight taken off early, was he already on his way home? My fingers trembling and my face burning with the shame of what I had just done behind his back, I answered the phone,

"Hey, baby, you on your way home?"

"Hey, Monica, no, I..." he sighed heavily into the phone, "They say they can't get the damn plane repaired and I have to get another flight, honey I'm sorry, but I can't get home until tomorrow morning."

"I..." I closed my eyes and sat on the bed as a wave of relief flooded through me. "That's okay, Dan, I'd rather have you be safe."

"I know, but tonight was a big deal for you and I'm sorry I ruined it."

"You didn't ruin it, baby." I told him thinking that in a way tonight had been far better than I could have ever dreamed of. "I'll let you make it up to me tomorrow, how's that?"

"Sounds good, nothing wrong with a belated Valentine night and our game will be more fun because I won't be so tired."

By tomorrow I would have time to sort things out and at that point I wouldn't be having sex with Dan within a couple of hours of fucking our son. "That would be great, honey! You'll get a good night's sleep and it will be more fun!"

"I'm glad you're not mad." He sounded as relieved as I did, but for different reasons, "I'll cancel golf and we'll go to lunch."

"Sounds good." I told him.

"So you'll still be my little bad girl tomorrow?" He asked.

"Honey, you have no idea how bad your girl is." I answered honestly.

"I guess I'll find out tomorrow."

Oh, no you wouldn't, I thought as I sat there with the taste of our son's cum still in my mouth, but replied

"That you will sexy, that you will."

"I have to go book a hotel, honey, I'll call you in the morning, okay?"

"Good night, Dan. I love you." I said the last part softly, feeling a pang of guilt.

"Love you too. Sweet dreams," he laughed, "Or not so sweet."

"I doubt they'll be sweet, baby, I am your bad girl, remember?"

Dan laughed and after we said we loved each other once more I hung up. I exhaled loudly feeling as if I'd just dodged a bullet, now I had the rest of the night to figure things out, get some sleep and hopefully be able to enjoy the morning with Dan without thinking of Kyle and what I had more than willingly let him do to me.

The entire night. The words echoed in my mind. I had all night to sort things out. It was only eight thirty.

"Monica, don't do it." I whispered, but even as I spoke I stood up and making my way to the door opened it.

I could see the light shining out from under the bathroom door and hear the water running in the shower.

"Be good." I told myself

Again I was moving while speaking, walking towards the bathroom. I stopped in front of the door and carefully opened it. Through the steam I could make out Kyle's silhouette behind the glass shower doors. Stepping into the warm room, I quietly closed the door and untying my robe, let it fall to the floor.

I had plenty of time to take a nice hot shower with my son. Hell, we had all night, after the shower we could sleep together like Kyle wanted too, see how it felt; talk about things. I smiled as I slid the shower door open.

And after all, it was still Valentine's Day, wasn't it?

Author's Note: Hopefully Monica doesn't forget the alarm clock and get caught in bed with her son. Her husband would be fit to be tied. Okay, you knew a bad joke was 'bound' to happen, right? I hope you had as much fun reading the story as I did writing it. It went smoothly, pretty much right off the cuff. Okay, no more puns! This is a contest entry so your vote and comment would be much appreciated. As always, thanks for reading and Happy Valentine's Day! Lovecraft68