No... That's the Wrong Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you David. I don't know how to repay you."

"Don't mention it. Just get moving."

I slammed the phone down and grabbed my cell. Punching in the number for Western Couriers, I used my Credit Card to upload $200 under Jillian's name. Next, I quickly texted the information to her cell number. I quickly stuffed the rest of my client's paperwork into my filing cabinet, grabbed my coat and keys and headed out the door. A fine layer of snow was quilting the ground as the dregs of working society trudged through the cold and wet to get home. Pressing the fob on my keys. My three-year-old, Pantera 250XX roared to life. I placed the vehicle in gear and hit the interstate, headed North toward Marion as fast as I dared. Along the way, I tuned to the weather and traffic information station to ensure that I wouldn't get caught up in any traffic jams or car wrecks.

The universe was with me on this day, as the trip to Marion was quick and without hassle. I even made it 15 minutes faster than normal due to the lack of traffic on the road. I stopped into the gas station to get a cup of hot chocolate while I waited for Jillian to appear. Just as I was paying for my cup of liquid heat and a pack of Menthol Lights (one of the few vices I picked up in college), I saw Jillian's Mommy Mobil pull up to the gas pumps.

Walking her two youngsters in tow, she looked different. Tired, haggard, if not just a little...rounder. "UNCLE DAVID!!" The kids yelled at the top of their lungs. I was soon attacked by pint sized little minions hugging my legs. Picking up my pint-sized assailants, I kissed them both with longing and love.

"I gotta go pee-pee Uncle David." Ashanti said in her cute tone.

"Ok little lady...I'll be here when you get back."

With less grace, Malcolm began to do the universal "water" dance, until the cashier pointed in the direction of the bathrooms. As I watched the kids make a bee line for relief, my sister passed me and gave a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." She said...tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "I would do more, but I got to go really bad."

"Do you need gas?" I asked as she walked in the direction of the lavatories.

"Yeah...but I'll get it on the way out."

When she had gone into the restrooms, I motioned to the cashier to ring up a cappuccino, two more hot chocolates, and a full tank of gas for the minivan. Grabbing my purchases, I went to the vehicle, turned on the machine, and pumped the much-needed petrol into the car. I knew the model well. While it was full of creature comforts, the wagon was hell on fuel. Walking back to the store front, I took a cigarette out of the pack and lit up. Taking a lungful of the toxic smoke and letting the nicotine take effect. For Jillian to call me, things must be about rock bottom.

In a couple of minutes, my family exited the store with their cups of hot drinks.

"Gee...thanks Uncle David." Malcolm commented. "How did you know I liked marshmallows in mine?" Ashanti just sipped hers, humming the songs of playful youth.

"Cause all big brothers like marshmallows in their hot chocolate." I replied.

"Thanks again bro...but I told you I would get the gas. You already gave me the money."

"Use it for other things." I said. "Right now, we need to get these two to my house, in the warmth and off these streets before it gets too dangerous to be on the road."

Taking the lead, I drove back toward my side of town. Making sure to not drive too fast so as to make it safe for Jillian to follow. Before we got too far, I called my favorite late-night food source, "Pizza Italiano" to order a couple quick meals. I order from them so often; they know my name and address by heart. I was assured my order would be delivered in the next 30 minutes. Plenty of time for me to get home. Seeing the accumulation of snow getting worse on the main highway, I got off and took a back road to my house. A nice little townhome situated in a cul de sac in a nice, quiet, upper middle-class neighborhood.

No sooner than my sister and I parked our cars in my driveway, I raced to her minivan and grabbed the baggage, escorting my small cadre of family members into my abode for the first time. Malcolm and Ashanti did what most children do, take the time to explore their new surroundings. Chasing one another from room to room. A reminder of how my siblings and I were at one time. My sister came into my living room and finally shed her overcoat to expose her brand-new baby bump. While it was only a few months in...it made a noticeable difference in her appearance. I ran to my room and changed clothes. Switching from my suit and tie to jeans and a turtleneck. By the time I returned, the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of our evenings meal.

"Pizza!!" the children yelled in unison.

"Ok kids; calm down. You've had pizza before. Act like you've got a little home training." My sister admonished.

We all sat in my living room. I turned on my TV and found a cartoon station that the kids were excited about. I hadn't seen children eating and playing at the same time in a while. It warmed my heart to see my kin enjoying themselves in spite of the turmoil that was swirling around their lives. My eyes kept looking over at my sister. Although she was still just as lovely as ever, the strain of the situation was etched all over her face. When the kids were done eating, I went to pick up their plates and was immediately attacked again. Ashanti threw her arms around my neck and held me in place, while her brother brought me down by my legs. Their giant uncle defended himself in the best way he knew how...a round of tickling that brought them both almost to tears. I found that my nephew had some of the most sensitive feet I have ever known. Just touching them caused him to curl up in a ball and laugh his heart out. It warmed me further to see that his little sister would try to help him by latching onto my neck and trying to choke me from behind.

Jillian sat on the couch and found her own smile. Laughing at the trouble I was having with her little ones.

"Sis! Help! Help me!" I yelled, feigning helplessness.

"Oh no..." She chuckled. "You're on your own. I have to deal with this every day."

Before long the kids began to tire. Even though they had hot chocolate coursing through their veins, the strenuous activity mixed with the pizza they had just enjoyed eventually sat like a lump of lead in their stomachs, sapping their usually boundless energy as children. When I sat down next to their mother, Ashanti made her way next to me, snuggling comfortably in the crook of my arm. Her brother sat on the floor between my legs, still looking to calm down from the playful fun he had just had. Within 20 minutes, both children were tuckered out. Their eyes shutting to a world flipped upside-down by the actions of their parents. Safe in the comfort provided by their uncle.

Jillian grabbed her daughter with practiced acumen and lofted her to her shoulder. While I wasn't as proficient (Malcolm stirred, opening his eyes and then relaxing again as I stood), we carried the slumbering youngsters up the stairs and laid them to rest in my room. The King-sized furniture making their tiny bodies puny in size. My sister and I stealthily exited the room, making sure to leave the door cracked in case we were needed again.

We returned to the living room and cleaned up the scene of the festivities. Jillian followed me to my kitchen and helped me prepare the dishes for a cycle in the washing machine. With the excitement over, I sank back into my normal routine. Remembering my prohibition about close proximity to my sister. It finally showed through when we almost dropped a plate because our fingertips touched. Jillian surprised me with her lightning quick reflexes, catching the wet and slippery dinnerware before it could smash on the floor.

"Ok David, take a seat. I got this. Just go and relax while I finish. Do you have any tea? I'm parched."

"Yeah." I said backing away slowly. "Uhm it's in the pantry behind you. Little copper colored tin can."

"Thanks...beat it." She said, a tinge of irritation in her voice.

Excusing myself from the situation, I turned off the TV in the living room and ventured into the den. I needed to relax. Turning on my stereo equipment, I inserted a smooth jazz cd into the player. The lilting sounds of Bryan Morrison's saxophone floated softly from the speakers. I was so caught up in my own world I didn't hear the teapot whistle its tune, nor Jillian pad lightly into my space, a steaming cup of "Nighttime" tea in her hand.

"Here you go." She said, the cup swaying in her grip.

"Huh? Oh thanks. Just sit it right here on the table please."

"Oh, for the love of...fine. I'll get a hotel tomorrow and me and the kids will be out of your hair!"

"Where will you go?" I asked...truly concerned.

"Not your issue. Thank you for tonight."

"Wait a minute. What's eating you?!"

"YOU! Men in general!! For God's sake David I'm your SISTER!! Do you think I haven't noticed how you shrink from me like I have the plague?! How many Christmases, Thanksgivings, Birthdays...every family get together you avoid me?! Jesus man...just what the fuck is it have I done to you to treat me so badly? Do you realize tonight was the first hug I have gotten from you in years? YEARS DAVID!"

"I'm sorry ok...I-I-I just find it hard to..."

"TO WHAT? LOVE ME?"

"NO!...I just find it hard to ...be around you because..."

"WHY?!"

"Because of what happened that night at the party! Look, I'm sorry. I never got to tell you how sorry I am about that night. Ok? I felt awful about the way I treated you in front of everyone. I didn't mean to embarrass you like that in front of everyone. I was too drunk, and I went too far. I just...couldn't face you again."

Jillian plopped down at the other end of the love seat. A look of pure exhaustion written all over her face.

"Wow...really?! One night of inebriated fun goes awry and all of a sudden I become Public Enemy #1."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"David...do you realize I lost my brother for over a decade over an accident I let go years ago?"

"But...I touched you, and you slapped me for it."

"Yes...yes I did. And you deserved every bit of it...at that time. But do you know how many people I have spoken to about that?! A LOT! Even Mom talked to me about it."

"OH GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! MOM?!"

"Relax..." Jillian replied. "Has she said anything to you about it?"

"No." was the sheepish reply.

"That's because she told me she wouldn't, and apparently she kept her word." Jillian breathed. "She noticed the way you and I acted around each other. You most especially and she asked me what happened. I finally had no choice but to tell her...and do you know what she said?"

I could do nothing but shake my head, my eyes fixed to the ground.

"Let it go. She told me that it shouldn't come as a surprise. I was a beautiful young lady, dancing with a drunk young man. That sort of thing happens. She even went so far as to tell me about an incident she had with her father. He had gotten drunk one night and almost came at her. Sure, she was mad and a little scared, but she eventually realized it was totally normal. But, I was still very angry with you for a couple of weeks. But I began to miss you. It was an accident David. Something that happens when you're not in your right mind. Hell, she even covered for the comments you made to me."

"Oh, dear God...what did I say?"

"You don't remember?"

"Not a clue. I was so drunk that night."

"I can't remember verbatim, but you talked as if you were in love with me or something. Like I was some sexual conquest that you were making plans for. All that coming from my brother mind you. It took me aback. I wasn't ready for it. What made me madder was how horny you made me."

My eyes shot from their sockets. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Again...my mouth dropped open in her presence. My reaction made Jill chuckle to herself.

"You should see the look on your face! It's classic! Are you so surprised to know your sister has a sex drive? Goodness David, I AM human you know."

My mouth still hung open, the knowledge I made her horny that night never crossed my mind.

"I had a few drinks that night too. And as mad as I was because you crossed that line; I was angrier at the fact my own brother was making me horny. You had some moves that night kiddo. You know, looking back on it now...if we had been alone, I might have been more susceptible to it."

The siblings shared a pregnant chuckle. None more so than David who had carried the pain and hurt of that evening's "failure" as an anchor around his neck ever since that night. Now, here he sat in his home, finally absolved of his agony by his sister. His elbow bumped the table next to him, making him recall the cup of tea that had been forgotten. Raising the mug to his lips, David sipped longingly at the tepid concoction. After allowing the liquid to soothe away the rest of his nervousness, his mind remembered the other 8,000 lb. elephant in the room.

"Hey sis...what's going on in your marriage? I know I might not be the best person to tell, but I just want to know how else I can help you."

Now the tension traveled to the other side of the room. For several moments Jillian sipped at her own tea, lost in contemplation as to what to say.

"I think my marriage is over." She said, between tears.

"Oh man...I'm sorry." I replied. Hearing the tears fall silently from my sister's eyes, I forgot my prohibition and took a seat next to my beloved younger sibling. My sense of duty overriding my apprehension. I raised my arm to encircle the younger woman. Without a shred of hesitance, Jillian allowed her weight to be borne by her older brother's rock-hard body. A feeling she had been missing for a long while.

"Hmmm...this is so nice. I miss this so much." Jillian breathed. "I can't thank you enough David for what you have done tonight. You have reclaimed my "Hero" status." A nervous chuckle emanating from her throat. "I guess the best way for you to understand is telling it all."

"You know I met JerMichael at a college hangout spot; "Finley's." It's a college bar halfway between VHA and UVA. I saw him with his crew that night. They had just played...some team...Auburn...I think. Anyway, he was the most handsome, confident man there in the room. Just the way he moved; it was like watching SWAG on ice. He actually was coming from the bar with a couple beers in his hands, looking back on it...I think he set it up that way; as much as I liked him at first sight, I wasn't going to talk to him. You remember how chicken I was to talk to guys. Well...as you can guess, he bumped into me and spilled a good portion of it on my shirt. So, he gave me his jacket to cover up with. God...he was smooth. Anyway, after that night...we started dating heavy. If I wasn't at class, I was at his dorm and vice versa. He showed me so many new and exciting things I had never thought of doing. Then...he got drafted, and I thought everything was going to change. And in many respects, they did. We got married soon thereafter and of course moved to Houston for his first football gig. But he didn't stick there for long. Next was Memphis. I liked Memphis, but their team was stock full of receivers like JerMichael. That's where he met his friend Clyde."

"Clyde became his new bestie. They were always hanging out and Clyde was always coming over to the house. I even met his wife Charlotte. They were a cool couple...but something about them was just...off: you know? Like you meet a person and something inside you just doesn't quite feel right about them? Well that was Clyde and Charlotte."

"Ok...but I guess that doesn't explain how things went so wrong. I mean, that's about the time Malcolm was born, right?" I asked.

"Yeah it was...and that was one of the things that bothered me about JerMichael and Clyde. See...I thought that just the fact he wasn't making as much money anymore, and the fact I told him he was going to be a "Daddy," I figured Mike would slow down a little with Clyde. But instead, it only ramped up. Initially , I couldn't understand why. Then he got traded to Charlotte. While we were there, he tried hard to make it on the team. But most of the time he was on the "practice squad," so he had lots of time on his hands. That was the best time ever...we used to make love like we did when we first got together. Then I told him I was pregnant again. And all of a sudden...the loving stopped. Which is terrible for me...I get so HORNY when I'm pregnant. Right before I gave birth to Ashanti, I had to find out what was different about my husband. So, I followed him. Turns out...he was going to a "Swingers" bar. Him...and CLYDE!! When I confronted him about it...he just said it was a Social club. A place to chill and relax. We fought for days about it. I think that was the reason I went into labor early. Soon after that, he got released from the team. But, one of his coaches put in a good word for him and that's when we moved to Kentucky. I really like Kentucky...it's a nice place to live. But we don't really know anyone there and I wanted to move closer to Mom and Dad. So, he got me the house here. During the off season, we got to spend time together. But he just wasn't the same. He finally admitted that he missed the Sex Club. As if I wasn't enough sex for him. But...I loved him so much. We searched around and found one close by."

Jillian felt the tension in her brother's body building. Looking up, she could see the visible stress etched all over his face. His jaw flexed to popping. Reaching up, she laid her hand on his face. His days growth of facial hair scratching her fingertips. God...she missed this feeling. "Relax brother...don't let it get you like that. Breathe." Slowly...David's ire began to subside as he let the breath out of his lungs. Close proximity to his Brother-In-Law might result in one of them going to the hospital. More than likely himself...but the bed next to him would be just as occupied.

"Anyway...we started to go to it. At first I wasn't all in...but as we continued to go, we met a few really nice people. Before long, Clyde moved out here. You know...all the stuff about good property values, good schools, good business opportunities, etc. The next thing I knew...Clyde and Charlotte joined the club and were always there. I thought that they were just a couple like us. But one night, I guess they decided to let the cat out the bag. Clyde and JerMichael disappeared one night...talking about they wanted to watch the orgy going on downstairs. While they were gone, Charlotte came on to me. It caught me off guard. I wasn't sure about it. I mean...I talked to JerMichael about having a threesome sometime...but I just didn't feel ready for it. When the fellas returned, I told JerMichael about what happened when he left. He told me...he knew. That Charlotte and Clyde had wanted to be with me ever since we met. Especially Charlotte. I was rocked. All this time I had no idea. But I let it go. We met up with them a few more times. Eventually, JerMichael talked me into it."

I recoiled. Looking at my sister, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I always figured that my sister was so happy being married. They never let on that things were going wrong, much less that they had joined some sex club where God knows what went on. Jillian looked into her brother's eyes. She could see the confusion boiling within him. The wheels turning every which a way to make sense out of it all.

"I know." She replied. " It took me by surprise too."

"The first time...it was just me and Charlotte. I had never wanted to be with a woman before in my whole life. All the sports I played, all the activities I had been a part of. All the girls that OFFERED to be with me. I never wanted to do anything like that. But I wanted to make JerMichael happy. So...I did it. Charlotte was...WOW. I mean, I have had some really good sex before. But the things Charlotte did to me...she blew my mind. I had no idea sex could be so...INVIGORATING! I lost count of the times I came that night."