No... That's the Wrong Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In August, she gave birth to her third and final child. Naming him Ser JerMichael Black. (Ser by the way is my legal first name, of course harkening back to the knights of old, though I never use it. To throw people off the scent of any impropriety she threw her ex husband's name in there). Our family grew in both stature and love. We constantly went on trips and holidays together, spending as much time as we could.

But...all good things do come to an end. One of my attorney colleagues was smitten with my sister. He chased her for a good 2 years before she finally relented. Stan Chisolm was a successful trial lawyer that wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually, Jillian saw the greatness in Stan and fell in love with him. I was never so happy to watch our father walk Jillian back down the aisle to receive her new groom. Gerald for his part was taking no chances. He put the fear of Almighty God in him early. Letting him know in no uncertain terms that his very LIFE hung in the balance of he messed over our sister. Ahh Gerald. The ever-protective watchman for his little sister Jill. But he shouldn't have worried. Stan was completely over the moon for Jill. Loving her as I have only seen in comparison to my grandparents and Mom and Dad.

Although I was happy for all of Jillian's success, her move up in life meant that I could no longer enjoy her company as a secretary, nor her awesome sexual prowess. It had been 3 months since the wedding and I was ruminating over that exact subject, when my front door opened.

"Morning!" I greeted the newcomer from behind my cherry desk. "How can I be of service to you ma'am? Need help filing tax returns or are you looking to purchase any property?"

"Oh no...nothing like that I'm afraid. I'm looking for David Black."

"Well...you happen to be in luck. I am he that you seek."

"Oh great! I need a job and the lady I talked to told me to bring my resume to you."

"Oh...well, let me take a look at what you have and what you can do."

Handing me the envelope, I began to peruse her skills and references.

"Wow...mighty impressive Mrs...Nelson-Sneed."

"Oh my God...David...you really don't remember me?"

Taking a harder look, I took in my potential new employee. But my memory was failing me ever so terribly.

"Oh my God ma'am...please forgive me. I can't place you from anywhere. Where did I know you before?"

"Well...from school hopefully. I remember the night you danced with your sister. That didn't end to well did it?"

"No...no it didn't. Ans since you remember that...I'm afraid.."

"David...it's ME; Brandy! You probably remember me as Brandy Conklin! I was there that night of the party. I had the biggest crush on you back then. I hated when you just kind of disappeared. I was always asking Jillian about you. She told me everything after a while, she shared her story about that night in one of our meetings, and I kind of had the same thing happen to me with my older brother, so I understood."

My jaw hit the floor. I remember Brandy from back then. She was in the same class as Jillian and was on her soccer team. But she looked nothing like the full-fledged woman that stood before me now. Back then, she also had braces, was skinny as a rail, and had fewer curves than a number 2 pencil. But the woman that stood in my presence now was a nuclear bomb of ebony beauty. An angular face, with round, puffy lips, big beautiful hazel eyes, and a body that was just made for sex stacked upon a short, 5',4" frame that was lean and curvier than a German Autobahn.

"Oh God...BRANDY?! It's been what...almost 18 years since then. What have you been up to?"

"Oh...that's a tale that will take a good loooooonnnngggg time to explain. But, if you're up to it, your sister says that you could use MUCH MORE than a good secretary, and I know a woman that is in the market for a really good man. I would love to take you out and tell you all about it. I even know of the perfect CLUB we could discuss it at. Interested?" she said with the slyest twinkle in her eye.

"You know...that sounds absolutely awesome."