No... That's the Wrong Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian had to shift her position. Not only to get more comfortable for her added baby weight...but because the memory was making her hornier than she already was.

"Over the next few meetings...we tried a little bit more each time. JerMichael and I began to experiment with other things. Some handcuffs, light spanking, nipple clamps, toys...I mean...soft core stuff. But then...he went over the edge. One night, he just kept making me drink this spiked juice. It was so sweet and delicious. But oh my GOD...I found out it has like 6 different alcohols in it. Before I knew it...Charlotte got me hot and took me to a separate room. For a minute it was just us...then the guys showed up. We all started having sex in the same room. Sometime in the middle of it...I felt someone trying to get in my ass. I thought it was JerMichael. But it wasn't...it was Clyde! Even being a little drunk, I was NOT cool with it. When I fought back...JerMichael told me to shut up and take it! I was such a wimp! Clyde didn't care...he just forced it in me. Don't get me wrong...I like anal sex. Yeah...I know what you're thinking...OH MY GOD...my lil' sister likes a dick in her ass? Yeah bro...I do. It took me a while, but JerMichael got me into it."

"But Clyde wasn't my husband. He just thrust into me. No lube, no love, no prepping, just a straight cock in my ass. It hurt like hell!! Thankfully he came quick. I couldn't wait to get away from there. When we got home...I just wanted to shower and get the night over with. The next day, JerMichael and I fought. I couldn't believe he let another man do that to his wife! The mother of his children! The woman he supposedly loved! He told me I was making too much out of it...I was just making things up. that I liked the club as much as he did! That I was being a hypocrite just to argue with him. The fight got so heated he left. I didn't know what else to do. So...I had to call someone. I called Charlotte. I thought I was going to tell her off...to yell at her about her husband. Boy was that stupid. She set me straight. First off, she and Clyde had an open marriage before they even started swinging together. Next...she laid it really out for me. JerMichael had been having sex with her regularly, since all the way back in Memphis. But...that once she and Clyde showed up, she saw JerMichael with three or four other women behind my back. She thought he told me, and I knew everything already. I couldn't believe it. JerMichael had been lying to me all this time. But that wasn't all. She finally told me to ask JerMichael about a woman named Claire and her son...JJ. My heart dropped. I knew what she was saying. I knew what she was implying. That my husband had not only been unfaithful; But had another family on the side."

I couldn't sit still anymore. I wanted to kill JerMichael with my own bare hands. The way that our family had invited him in, treated him like a brother. Given him our blood and praised him as a stand-up man that gave us my beautiful niece and nephew...only to find that he was a liar of the highest order. And had taken a side recreation and made another family to boot.

Jillian stood behind her brother and touched his back, feeling the muscles hiding beneath his shirt. She could feel his anger bleeding through the material. The newness of the touch brought on strong memories. Old memories of what it meant to be touched, held, and made love too. She could feel her panties getting wet just being so close to a man. Even if it was her brother David. She needed comfort. She needed closure. She needed to be held and loved. Wrapping her arms around her brother's warm body, she continued:

"I called JerMichael's cell phone for 2 days before he finally answered. We fought some more. I wanted to know about Claire and her son...HIS son. How was I supposed to tell our children they had another brother out there that their father made?? How was I supposed to explain that their parents were divorcing? That their father wanted another family? How did he think it would not only affect his daughter...but more importantly his son?! Through it all...I wanted to come to some middle ground. To salvage my life. My marriage. My family. I even considered letting the whole other woman go if I could just have my husband. He said he needed time to think. That he was sorry. That everything just happened so fast. If I loved him, could I give him some space to think on his options. I loved him so much...I agreed. A day went by...then two...then a week. Before I knew it...a whole month had gone by."

"Finally, I called his phone. It went straight to voice mail several times. Then...a number I never saw before flashed up...when I answered, it was Claire. She wanted to facetime me. She showed JerMichael playing with his son at some park somewhere. To stop blowing up his phone. Don't worry about him coming back because he was happier with her and JerMichael Jr.. That he had told her about our sex life. That I was a prude. That I was a boring lay. That he needed a woman that made him feel like a "man." To do everything that he liked. That a man like him should have a woman that OFFERED her friends to him if he wanted them, not act like some petty, love struck teenager! That he had talked to an attorney about getting the divorce and the paperwork would be in the mail soon. Then...the bitch handed him the phone. Instead of denying it...he confirmed everything she said. And not to call him anymore. If there was a message that he needed to hear, call his attorney. Then...they hung up. I was crushed. I had done EVERYTHING for him. I had done things sexually for him I never even THOUGHT of doing before. But, because I didn't look like a spring chicken anymore, because I wasn't as "freaky" as he wanted me to be, because I wasn't some lithe 20-year-old nymphets anymore...I was losing my whole LIFE! I sat there in my bedroom and cried myself to sleep. The next day I had to run my errands for the kids. Malcom's school told me the bill for the semester was due and before he could return the bill had to be paid at least half-way. I called Ashanti's Day care...same thing. That I could drop her off if I had the money. I thought at least my cards still worked. But when I tried them, they all declined. That's when I called you."

I was furious. Every fiber of my being wanted JerMichael's head on a stake. When I turned around and looked into my sister's tear-soaked eyes. In the dim light of my den, I saw the abject devastation in my younger sister. Blood or not, I felt her every pain. Feeling helpless yet again, I wrapped her in my arms. My embrace meant to soothe her agony. While at the same time, masking my fury. Upon contact, Jillian let go. Her resolve to hide her ruined psyche no longer possible. She leaned into my chest and sobbed. Her anger, her frustration, her pain, flowed from her inner soul. Soaking my shirt in minutes.

Then...without warning, a feeling bubbled to the surface. A feeling that had been roiling under the surface ever since she saw him earlier that night. A feeling that had to be sated. If just for a split second.

"David." Came the tiny cracked voice.

"Yeah?"

"Look at me...please?!"

When he did...Jillian couldn't stop herself. It had been too long. Too long had it lay hidden. Too long had it been caged. If just for a second...she needed this release. Standing up on her tiptoes, Jillian kissed David's lips. The heat from her tattered soul mixed with the feelings in her nether regions. It was hot, it was soul quenching. It was taboo. But it was so necessary.

I sprang back. A look of terror on my face. My taboo had been broken. The cardinal prohibition desecrated. I was shocked. I was aghast, I was confused.

"Jillian...what was...I mean why...what..."

"David stop. I'm sorry. I just...I just needed to feel again. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just...I just wanted to feel sexy again. To feel like a woman again. God this stupid pregnancy! It's been so long. I guess...I was just hoping...I'm sorry."

A pregnant silence hung between the two siblings. Not a word spoken. The cd had stopped its tune long ago. There was just the inaudible tension that hung between two who thought they knew each other so well.

"Jillian...so you know what you're doing?"

Taking a huge breath, Jillian leapt into an abyss...praying she could fly.

"David...I know I have no right to ask anything else from you. You have gone above and beyond what any sister could ask of her brother. But I beg you for one last kindness. I am hoping my eyes didn't deceive me. But when I looked in your eyes, I saw the eyes of the young boy that lusted after me once. That worshipped me. That adored me. I know I made you suffer for what I am asking you for now. But...I need this from you. Now more than ever. I need to feel loved again. I need to feel wanted again. I need to feel closure of that part of my life with my husband. I don't feel like how you made me feel that night. I feel ugly, worthless. Less than nothing. But since I'm being honest tonight...about everything, I need you to know...I have thought about you like this for a long time."

"I know I have made you suffer for that night. I can't say how sorry I am. But, that young girl back then knew nothing about feeling adored like you did me. She knew nothing about the loss she could feel when that look was taken away. How it energizes her. Relieves her. Makes her feel special. Look at me David. I am not that little girl anymore. I am older, wiser, but not the same. I don't know how you think of me now. But I pray...if just for one night...that the feeling you had then...is still hidden somewhere inside you. That for one night...that boy that wanted this girl, still wants her. Because she has wanted him for so long. If you can find it in your heart to grant me this one reprieve, I will forever be in your debt."

I stood in the middle of my den aghast. I was so confused. I didn't know what to think or feel. I had berated myself for so long about that night. Flagellated myself a million times over. Yet here...now...it was being offered on the heels of the most gut wrenching, soul destroying news I had ever heard. How would I feel in the morning? How would she? Was this just a phase she was going through? Just a side effect of the pain she felt. Was it ok for her to ask me to make love to her, even though we were kin? Was the risk of one night with her worth potentially destroying our family. Yes...yes she was.

Moving closer, I wrapped my arms around my sister's body. I felt a tremble escape her body as she sighed.

"You really felt that way?"

"Yes.." Jillian breathed. "I have laid in my bed and fantasized about it one thousand times."

Turning, she looked her brother in the eyes again.

"I know I don't look sexy anymore. I have grey hairs now. My eyes aren't as bright. My stomach is too big. My ass has only gotten wider. My breasts don't stick up anymore. I know..."

The next sentence was cut off as David kissed his sister's lips with passion and fire. His hands grasping her ass through the leggings she had on. Kneading the soft, supple masses that he once ogled from afar. Jillian's breathing increased. Her heart skipping beats with every second. This was the feeling she dreamed of. She reached her hand up to David's face, the hairs pricking her fingers yet again. She let her tongue fly forward. Savoring the intensity within her brother's mouth. Then...she remembered something.

"Please...wait. Give me a minute. Just sit right there, and I'll be right back. Do not follow me. I promise I will return."

With that, she sat David on the love seat again, walking back through his house to check on her children. Turning, Jillion left the den. Moving through David's house, she began to unbutton her shirt. At the bottom of the stairs, she stopped for two reasons. The first to ensure that her brother was not following her as she asked (one obstacle down, her trail was clear). The next was to take a much-needed breather. She needed the space from David's electricity inducing passion. Reaching inside her leggings, her fingers touched the outside of her panties. Not surprisingly, they came in contact with what she already suspected. They were soaked through completely. There was even a small spot in the seat of her pants.

"Jesus." She thought to herself. She had forgotten how true passion upon her body affected her. As she leaned against his banister, she took a second to unhook her bra. The heavy milk-laden breasts felt good to be free...if only for a second. The material of her bra swung loose under her shirt, rubbing the sensitive nubs at the ends of her breasts. A shudder rippled through her very being. Though JerMichael had left her home a month ago, he had more or less left her bed over 3 months ago. Leading her to her present, horny situation, seriously considering having sex with perhaps the last person on Earth she should be...and she was looking forward to it.

Quietly she scaled the stairs to check on her children. Looking through the cracked door, she had to stop herself from falling on the floor laughing. Despite the way they had placed Malcolm and Ashanti, the children had shifted positions. Malcolm faced the end of the bed, his hand draped over the edge and his body resembling a 4-pointed star. Ashanti however was the lynchpin. Her tiny body was spread all over the bed. Her little leg pinning her brother in place, her little foot sitting at the base of his skull. Satisfied her children were out of the way (children always had the worst ability to wake up and interrupt a sex session), she closed the door and headed back downstairs.

Jillian removed her shirt and bra, looking down at her breasts. She missed her tight body from that night so many years ago. Her breasts were small and perky, sitting high atop her chest like two magnificent small hills topped with dark chocolate snowcaps. Now they were the former feeders of the small bodies laid sprawled across the bed upstairs. Her tight stomach that had been flat for so long, no matter what she ate; was now extended and plump. An oven currently baking a wonderful surprise for a man that didn't deserve it. Walking back into the living room, Jill opened her purse to retrieve the small bag that had been her comfort in times of need the past few months.

Heading back to the den, Jillian next began to remove her leggings and panties. Inch by inch, she felt the material peel off her skin, the best were her panties that had begun to get annoying to walk in because of all the residue of arousal. By the time she reached the den, she was completely naked except her socks. And not really feeling all that sexy. Until she caught David's reaction.

"Wow...you look...radiant."

"You're just saying that because I'm fat and pregnant." His sister blushed.

I hopped up from the love seat in a flash. Even in the dim light in the room, she was radiant. A beautiful, full woman that my eyes had dared not take in for decades. Now she stood without a stitch of clothing, a vision without blemish in my eyes. Taking her in my arms, I was helpless against tasting her sweet desire again. Our lips met in a rush of colors. Her body was soft and warm. The fragrance of her sex reaching my senses. I was in Heaven.

Jill pushed against her brother's chest, guiding him back to the love seat. First, she had to grasp what she knew was there. When her hand contacted his pants, she could feel the power between David's legs. A short shove sat him back in his former place. Quickly she fumbled with his jeans to release her prize. Finally, free, she was pleasantly surprised. While in no way was David as "gifted" as JerMichael, his cock was still a sight to behold. Its thickness was glorious. Fat, round, and oh so thick; for a second she remembered feeling it bump against her ass those many years ago.

"Oh God...Jill...I..."

She cut off any further talk by sweetly laying a finger on his lips. She needed this. She licked the underside of his helmet, tasting the sweet pre-cum that had seeped out. Mixing with her saliva, the juice was succulent. A sweet aftertaste that lingered on her tongue. Down the shaft and back up again. Feeling David's cock grow stiffer with every pass. Then, with a final loving look between them; Jillian sucked the Ebony obelisk into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh my fucking God!!" I whispered. It took every fiber of my being not to yell out my response. I had no idea Jill was so skilled. The way her tongue scraped ever so gently over my cock. The warmth of her mouth encircling my member was heavenly. I had to slow down a second. But her attention to my long-neglected sex organ was making me buck and heave as the sensations spread through me. It had been years since I had enjoyed the pleasures of a woman. My last girlfriend was only ok. While she did suck me off every now and then, she had made it clear it was not one of her favorite activities. Going so far as to say that she did it only because it was expected of her. Never had she paid this kind of attention to me. I could feel the love and adoration in Jill's attention and touch. For a second, I opened my eyes and looked at my sister. Was that a smile on her face? Then she hit me with a move I had never felt before...EVER. Leaving a trail of spit on my dick, her thumb kept massaging the bottom of my cockhead. I damn near shot off right then. I had to stop myself before I ruined the evening.

Standing, David pulled Jill from her kneeling position. Wrapping his arms around her again, he lifted her into the air, her legs wrapping around his waist. He wasn't certain whether the wetness he felt was from her act of fellatio or from somewhere else. Either way...it didn't bother him at that moment. He just knew he wanted more of her.

Spinning around, I laid Jillian on her back. Parting her legs, I inhaled the musky, sweet scent of her arousal. Her lips were coated with a shiny sheen from her pussy. Obviously in preparation for the action that was soon to come.

"Wait just a second." Jillian replied. "I got something for this."

Reaching for the small black bag that she left to retrieve, Jillian opened the zipper and pulled out a tiny, shiny egg shelled toy attached to a long cord. Flipping the switch, the toy began to give off a low buzzing sound. Jill laid back on the love seat and spread her legs wide. Even at her advanced stage of pregnancy, Jill was capable of a remarkable amount of flexibility. As I began to lay soft kisses on her outer labia, Jill placed her toy at the opening of her little brown eye.

"Ooooooh, God I missed that." she cooed.

I placed my hands on the back of her knees, pinning them further back and giving me unfettered access to her sopping wet inner core. Placing my nose against the hood of her pussy, my tongue snaked forward contacting her bulbous, sensitive lips. Using the broad side of my tongue, I licked her pussy from bottom to top. Jillian sucked in a lungful of air through her teeth.

"Ohhhhh yes...please David, give it to me..."

I put action to her demand. My tongue flicking out and attacking her core. Every lick sending a new shockwave of pleasure through my sibling's body. Every flick, scooping more and more of her juices into my waiting mouth. Her heady taste saturating my senses. It had been a good while since my last taste of beautiful, womanly sex. Jillian's eyes began to roll in the back of her head as I assaulted her pussy.

"Damn...where has this been all my life?!!" Jillian cried as she appreciated the attention her sex starved body was currently receiving. To facilitate more feeling, she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, bringing my aim closer to her asshole. The combination of her arousal and my saliva coagulating and dripping on her buzz toy.

"Enough teasing David. I need to feel you inside me. Please...your sister needs a stiff cock inside me now."