No... That's the Wrong Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising from my position between her legs on the floor, I grabbed my cock like a spear and prepared to push it home into my little sister's drenched hole. Just as I was about to enter into her goodness, Jillian stopped my advance.

"NO!! Stop!! Not there!! That's the wrong hole!!" She pleaded.

My look became confused. I thought for a second this might have been a put on. She had just begged me to enter into her. Repositioning, I attempted to thrust forward again.

"No David...Not there." Dropping her toy, Jill thrust her hands into me. Stopping me from going any further.

"Jill...what gives? You just said.."

"I know." She countered. "But you can't get in there. That hole belongs to my husband. He decided to place his seed in there so I could make him another child. Regardless of how I might feel about him...that hole and everything in it is HIS responsibility, and I aim to see that he does just that. I don't want you to place yourself in the role of a man that doesn't deserve it. That hole has borne him two children already and is heated to make a third. HE knew when he was last with me, that he might make a child, and he succeeded. Now he wants to be across town, playing father figure to another child that isn't his wife's. Regardless of his stupidity, he still owes my children...OUR children his love and respect. To do so...I must give him the respect of having no one else in the hole he desecrated. He wanted the responsibility for it...he's got it, and until such time as we are no longer man and wife, as long as his child resides in there...that hole is his."

I looked more confused now than ever before. Jillian picked up on my facial expression. Solving my dilemma swiftly and most unexpectantly. Grabbing my cock in her little hand, Jill pressed my head against her little puckered anus.

"You can't have my pussy, but you can have my ass. I said I needed to feel you in me...and I do. That oven can make no children, and my husband loves it more than my pussy sometime. But...since he can have ass across town, this one I can give to anyone."

"Jill...are you sure?"

"Yes David. Now more than ever. Will you do this for me?"

My beautiful, loving stepsister never seemed to shock me more than tonight. For the umpteenth time this evening, my mouth hung open in disbelief. The loss of my anal virginity had been a monolithic disaster. I was having some rather energetic sex with an ex-girlfriend in college who was a spigot of sexual juices. A trait I found absolutely intoxicating at the time. So much so, when I pulled out, my next thrust rammed into her anus without any prep catching both of us completely off guard. We both screamed from the pain. Needless to say, that night's sexual adventure ended abruptly as we both lay in the bed the rest of the night with ice attached to our private areas. I had had success with anal a couple times more after that. But neither seemed to garner the reactions I was looking for. One was simply done in the heat of the moment and was just as quickly forgotten. The next time was kind of on a dare. Her alcohol fueled, inebriation spurring her to try and accomplish the feat. While successful, the activity was not at all satisfying. She was really too drunk to enjoy it. But now, Jillian was offering me her asshole as a supplicant to her sex. And I was not about to turn it down.

"Ok...I understand." Was all the answer I could muster.

"Thank you." She said. Reaching back into her bag, Jill pulled out a tiny, plastic vial of lube. Breaking the seal with her teeth, she applied a small but generous amount to the center of her hand. Grabbing my cock again, she began to lather the head and length of my cock. Pouring another tiny dab into my right hand, she said;

"Stroke that just a minute while I prepare this for you."

Pouring the last amount onto the tips of her fingers, I watched my sister place one, then two digits into her tiny hole. The feeling must have been exquisite, her eyes rolled back ever so slightly.

"Ahhhhh..." She purred, as her fingers worked in and out of her backdoor. I stroked my hard phallus, feeling it grow stronger watching the show.

"Ok...I'm ready." Jillian cooed.

Placing my dick head at her anus, I tried to move forward. Meeting slight resistance at first. I was about to become frustrated when Jill stepped in again.

"Relax David...this happens all the time. It's not you, it's just my bodies initial reaction. Here...let me."

Jillian grabbed the base of my cock and centered it in her ass. Scooting down off the love seat, she placed the tip inside and slowly began to wind her ass in circles. Harkening back to her proficiency on the dancefloor those many years ago. Even with the loss of time, my sister could still move like a teenager. Seconds later, her movements had her ass swallowing incremental sections of my hard cock. The sensation sending us both on a journey of ecstasy.

"Ooooh. Wait a second bro...you have a lot of dick. Just let me get used to it."

"I'm not going anywhere." I responded. Feeling the heated warmth of my sister's ass enveloping my ridged cock.

"Ok...here I go."

Jill placed her ankles on both my shoulders and began to rock her ass up and down the length of my dick. Every cycle of her rise and fall, allowing her anus to accommodate my turgid phallus.

"Oh, my fucking God...this feels so...Oooooooo." Jill said.

"My God Jill...I never imagined you would feel this good."

Jill reactivated her bullet vibrator and placed it on her clit. The tiny buzz toy sending minor shockwaves through her into my cock. The feeling was too indescribably good. Leaning over, I took one of my sister's hard topped breasts and sucked lovingly on the little nipple.

"Oh shit!! Dammit David!! Ohh my...OH MY..." Jill came immediately. A minor orgasm that made her ridged for a second. Finally, Jill had rocked enough of my cock into her ass to bottom out.

"That's it brother...I'm ready. I need you to give me all of you."

I plopped out her ass and Jill took the time to turn over on her hands and knees. Laying her upper body on the edge of the love seat, making sure not to cram her baby bump to far against the furniture.

"Now David...please...Now."

Jillian spread her ass cheeks as I placed my sword like phallus back into her ass. My first stroke bottoming out all the way to the hilt. Jill's back arched as she let out a mournful hiss.

"Oh God...Oh shit...that's it...right there!" She screamed.

I began a slow rythum, stroking in and out of my sister's tight asshole. Making certain not to bottom out every time. Instead, being mindful to tease her by changing the depth of my thrusts. The feelings were taking Jillian to the edge.

"No...Oh God NO!! I can't take anymore! Please David...GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!"

Reapplying her vibrator to her sopping wet pussy, I began to thrust all of me into her backdoor. Leaving all of my strength, stamina, and love for this woman into every stroke.

"YES!! THAT'S IT!! GIVE IT TO ME DAVID!! POUND YOUR LITTLE SISTER'S ASS JUST LIKE THAT!! Oh god...I'm going to...I'm going to..."

Jillian grabbed a pillow from the love seat and drown out her cries of ecstasy! Her body rocked over and over again by a non-stop orgasm that rippled through her very being. She even dropped the vibrator as she crested the point of no return. I even felt a tiny spray of her squirt hit my leg as I continued to pound my all into her ass. The sight of seeing a woman, much less my sister that I loved so much orgasm like that sent me over the edge as well.

"OH JILL! OH GOD!! JILL...I'M CUMMIING!!"

"Yes David! Fill your little sister's ass!"

With that encouragement, I cried out as I dumped load after load of my hot, steamy cum into my sister's backside. The power of my orgasm locking all my muscles. Even the act of pulling out of her hot hole caused me to send more and more of my ejaculate into the existence of the den we occupied. Not one to stop her shock and awe tactics, my sister spin onto her backside and began to savor my offerings with reckless abandon.

"Mmmmm...yeah. You have a high fruit diet bro...I like it. And...thank you."

"No...no...no problem...anything for you." I mouthed exhausted.

Just then we both heard a noise. One that was unmistakable. The sound of little feet descending the stairs. Quickly, my sister hopped into action. Pulling on her panties, she grabbed my turtleneck and admonished me.

"Stay here...do not come out. I'll be right back after I deal with this."

Striding like a Spartan (a feat after what I just experienced would have been impossible), Jill went to intercept one of her younglings.

Little Ashanti had descended the stairs in search of her adult caregivers.

"Mommy..." she pouted. "Can I have some water?"

"Little girl...what are you doing up?" Jill faked indignation.

"I thought I heard you shouting, and I didn't get to kiss Uncle David goodnight."

"Lord child. You will be the death of me someday." Jill sighed.

Taking her young daughter's hand, Jillian guided her to the kitchen where she prepared a juice glass of cool ice water and watched her child guzzle it down in seconds.

"Ahhh..." She sang in that childish, exaggerated song all children partake in. "Can I go kiss Uncle David Goodnight?"

"I don't know..."Jill answered.

"Not before I kiss you first little girl!" I said in my worst monster voice. Bu now, I had replaced my pants and covered my naked cheat with an old college shirt I kept in the den in an ottoman.

Ashanti leapt her tiny body into my arms so I could attack her with a wave of kisses all over her face. My little niece giggled and laughed hysterically as soaked in the love of her big Uncle David.

"Ok kiddo...off to bed with you." Jillian commanded.

"Awww...but Moooooom...I like spending time with Uncle David." Came the inevitable pout.

"No arguments little girl. You can have all the time to play with Uncle David tomorrow. Right now, he and I are talking. Back to bed with you."

"Can he take me?"

"I guess so...I already have you." I said, a tiny tickle to her ribs that sent her into fitful giggles.

"Don't you get her started either Mister Man...just take her back to bed."

"Yes Ma'am. I replied.

"You want a drink?"

"As you can imagine...I really DON'T drink anymore, for rather obvious reasons. But I do have a little Jamaican Rum above the stove a client gave me that hasn't been opened yet."

"Ok...meet you back in the room."

As I carried my little bundle of joy back up the stairs, she stopped me in my tracks.

"Hey Uncle David...I heard something a while ago."

My heart sank...the last thing I needed was this tiny, impressionable, human recorder to spit back the information that her Mom and favorite uncle had been doing the nasty. Lord only knows WHAT kettle of fish that would open.

"What's that?" I whispered, bracing myself for the news.

"Malcolm talks in his sleep. He says; 'He loves his big uncle and wants to be just like you."

I blew a silent breath as the news was much better than I expected.

"Well just between you and me, I love him too. And his little sister, and their Mom. And if I have anything to do with it...Malcolm will be BETTER than his uncle one day."

My niece and I shared one quicker kiss and hug, even though it was obvious she didn't want to let go. "Goodnight munchkin. Later we'll see about playing in the snow and having some more cocoa. Ok? But right now, you have to go beddy-bye."

"Ok...love you uncle David." She whispered back.

From just underneath me, Malcolm voiced his approval, from the edge of sleep. "Me too Uncle David. With that, he continued his dozing, a muted snore emanating from his little body.

I left me room, leaving my precious kin to dream the dream of innocent children and returned to the muddled, dark lives of adults. Something I envied them both so much. The fact that being an adult brings with it the loss of so much childish wonder and innocence. Coming back into the den, Jill sat on the love seat again, a snifter of rum spinning in her hand, a look of abject satisfaction on her lips.

"There you are bro. I was beginning to get jealous. That little girl would take you away from me. Then I would have to worry about myself. I just keep losing men to other women." She joked.

I plopped down next to my partner in crime as she passed me another glass filled with liquid sin. "Not a chance. I love ALL woman thank you very much." I chided. For a moment, the room was filled with silence as we both enjoyed the hard liquor, savoring the aromatic taste of the islands.

"I don't know what I'm going to do now David. I haven't held a job in forever, and JerMichael has all the funds to make this divorce ugly. What about the kids? What about our home?"

"Forget it sis. If you think I'm going to let that asshole rob you and my kin of happiness, you're high. You can stay here. We just need to rearrange the house a little bit and buy some more furniture."

"But what about money? I graduated with a degree in Social Work, but that was years ago. I would have to get recertified and that was a pain in the ass the first time."

"Will you stop worrying? You can work for me as a receptionist or something. I can walk you through the paperwork. It's not that difficult. And before you say it...worry less about JerMichael and his "lawyers." I know enough divorce attorneys that owe me favors as is. They would gladly run his ass through a wringer for what he's done to you. I can even think of a couple female attorneys that would more than likely take your case pro bono if I ask them nice enough. You just relax and let your big brother work his magic."

"But...what about the trial?" Jill countered. Her face showing the strain of the magnitude of what was to come. "There's so many things I can't afford to let be known. I mean...what would Mom and Dad think if they knew all the nasty things I have done? What if some of it trickles down to the kids?"

"Give our parents a little more credit. I don't think they would disown you or anything. And knowing our card of a father, he might ask you for the name and number of that joint just to get a rise out of you."

The visual of that made Jill spill rum out of her nose. Just hearing that thought made her feel that much better.

"Just one more thing David..." Jill whispered as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"What's that?"

"That thing we just did...I don't...I don't want you to think I did that as some sort of PAYMENT for all the love and care you have shown me and the kids. Everything I said tonight was the absolute truth. I HAVE thought of that oh so many times over the years. And tonight, you made them all come true. And if I may be so bold...I think the women you had before must have ROCKS in their heads or something. 'Cause brotha, you can lay it down!!"

"Thank you." I said puffing my chest with pride. You ain't too bad your damn self.

"I'm not just saying that because you're my brother either. That was the best orgasm

I have had in a very long time. If I were your woman, I would pray that you could do that to me all the time."

"I would try my best."

"Which brings me to my next question. I know I shouldn't ask or even mention it, but your sister has some POWERFUL needs. And this kid only makes them harder to deal with. Could I...borrow your skill every now and then? I won't tell anyone else. Even though I can think of a couple girlfriends and even a few from the club that would KILL to have a taste of that loving. But no...just you and me. Our secret forever. Can you stand that?"

My lips curled int a devilish smile. "On one condition." I answered.

"Yeah?"

"That we become the best of friends and lovers, and that when I want to...I get to kiss your lips anytime."

"Jesus...is that all? I can do that with my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my back. Ooh...which reminds me..."

"You are a mess." I said, leaning in and kissing my little sister's lips again.

"Far from a mess brother...bet you had no idea how big a 'freak' your sister was."

"We have all the time in the world for me to find out."

Just then the sun of another morning began to peek through the curtains of the den. As much as I wanted to, for appearances, Jillian took my room to sleep with her kids, while I took the sofa in the living room. As time passed, we rearranged the house to accommodate my new live in family. It took a little finagling, but we got Malcolm back into school and Grandma and Grandpa took over duties of watching Ashanti instead of her going to the daycare. Like I did when I was younger, Ashanti grew to love spending time with her grandparents. Even becoming something of a mini chef in the process.

As was expected, the divorce was short and ugly. JerMichael and his lawyer tried as desperately as they could to sully Jillian as a 'harlot" of a wife, even though the swinging had been all of his idea. Unfortunately, Jillian was wrong in her assessment of whom JerMichael should fear the most. Gerald was in attendance for a few of the trial motions and what he heard got the better of him. Though he wasn't in sports anymore, his job still kept him in POWERFUL shape. He laid JerMichael out cold with a broken nose and jaw after he called Jillian a 'whore' one too many times.

As far as he was concerned, it was the best 2 days in jail and $500 fine he ever spent.

Eventually, the divorce was finalized, the couple having to sell the house and divide the spoils of their marriage. Even though she really didn't want to, Jill agreed to joint custody of the children with their father. Malcolm and Ashanti protested to no avail. Even thought they hadn't heard any of the gratuitous facts surrounding the case, their opinion of their father changed dramatically. It only softened when they spoke to their grandparents and got to meet their stepbrother for the first time. Children forgive a little sooner than their parents. For JerMichael, news went from bad to worse. The publicity of the divorce was splashed all over the news and internet, and though the majority of the facts were kept out of print, fans and the league were none to happy to learn their favorite player was a cheater. Eventually, the team canned JerMichael, leaving him with a massive debt for both the $1200 a month spousal support and $5000 a month in child support. He landed on his feet as a Receivers coach back at UVA. Until his world was rocked again when the news broke that his new wife Claire had been having an extra marital affair with a student athlete and his girlfriend. Worse still, she was pregnant with the player's child. Ending the sordid affair in an on-field brawl between coach and student, wife and girlfriend. JerMichael was fired and arrested for his participation in the fracas. If that weren't bad enough, Claire emptied his bank account and fled with JJ and her new child. Hooking up with a former player friend of JerMichael's who had a much better career in football.

JerMichael was so ruined, he attempted suicide in jail on two occasions. Neither one successful, but both enough to get him committed to a psychiatric hospital for the foreseeable future.

Jillian and I continued growing together as siblings. She became an integral part of my practice as even though she had been out of the working marketplace for some time, her ability to multitask, learn on the fly, and natural beauty and intelligence helped me grow my practice. I eventually helped her buy a small store front a couple doors down from me and open a Battered Women's and Children Social Work center. He tireless work ethic gained her loads of notoriety and awards from the city and state. Many coming with tons of federal and state grants that shot her business through the roof. She ended up buying a townhouse down the block from me, keeping us in close proximity to her favorite brother and lover. Oh yeah...with all the time we spent together, Jillian and I became constant (if not very secretive) lovers. She opened my eyes to many other sexual pleasures I had no idea were even feasible or pleasurable.