Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice brought me back as she leaned down toward me still moving exquisitely, gazed deep into my eyes and between gasps said, "Cum for me Jamie. Cum for your pretty girl." I groaned as she threw her head back and jerked again and again. I was out of control. I felt like I was emptying my soul into her. Eventually she collapsed onto me and my arms went about her. The aftershocks of our love-making gradually calmed. She kissed me gently. Then, as she moved her head back, she took my bottom lip between her teeth and nipped quickly drawing blood. She had a triumphal look as she said, "You're mine now."

All I could do was nod wearily.

Her smile was like a sunrise. "Good boy. I'll treat you right." She stood, a little shakily and extended her hand. "Come with me. I'm going to clean us up with a quick shower and then we're going to sleep. We've had a long, fraught day."

I was still breathing like I'd run a marathon as I replied, "Jeez Grace... I don't think I can move."

She put on a stern face and said unsmilingly, "Well if you don't, I'll just have to keep fucking your brains out until you do as you're told."

I couldn't help but laugh at my demure, almost straight-laced Grace, now so bold and swearing like a trooper. "Okay, Okay, I'm moving. God! I've unleashed a monster."

Our brief shower was punctuated by the gentle play of caresses and tickles and afterwards, as promised, we went naked to her bed. I lay my head against the hollow of her neck and didn't dare say a word. I was feeling so many things I'd never felt before. I realised that what I most felt was an incredible affection for, and gratitude to this special woman. I gently placed my hand on her right hip and moved my legs slowly so the whole length of her was against me.

She took my right hand, placed it on her left breast, snuggled in a little more against me, and with a soft, "Mmmmmmm.........." drifted straight off to sleep.

I lay there and took a deep breath through my nose, smelling her hair - the freshness and sweetness of her, feeling the warmth of her body against me. I don't know if there's a heaven but I thought this had to be damn close. I was incredibly wasted, physically and mentally, and yes, emotionally. I didn't want to sleep though - I wanted to spend the rest of my life just like this; pressed against this incredible female, melded with her and holding her like this forever. At some point I slept.

***

FRIDAY

I woke sprawled on my back, a woman wrapped around me with her head on my chest. God, she was gorgeous! I moved some of her hair away from her face and pushed it behind her left ear. She woke and looked at me blearily. "Good morning beautiful," I said, smiling at her.

She leaned forward and gave me a sweet kiss. "You need to see an optometrist. I'm sure I look a fright."

I had a little laugh, "Your hair is all over the place and you look like a little girl who's gotten into her mother's makeup. You are absolutely adorable Grace."

She smiled knowingly. "So you're still mine then I take it?"

I trapped her hands between mine and we gazed into each other's eyes. I needed her to know what she'd done to me. Most of all I needed to know what was going to come next.

Yes, dammit! After last night, I, the self-contained and self-assured sociopath needed to hear her say she loved me and wanted to be with me. I tried to make a start. "Grace, I need you to know something..."

She placed her fingers gently on my lips - I loved it when she did that. "No. I need to say something first. Everything you need me to know is in your eyes. You love me and it's knocked you. I had a heart to heart with Madeleine when I thought...when I thought I couldn't be with you. You didn't think you could love at all, and never would. But you do Jamie." She gently stroked my cheek as she continued, "You've done so much for me in such a short time. I'm a different person because of you, better, braver, stronger."

"I know now that I deserve to be loved and treasured, because of you. And you; I know that you can love, deeply and truly – I felt it last night and I see it in your eyes now. Love me Jamie...I love you." And suddenly everything was alright.

***

So that's my story – a week in my life. From toying with women to one woman's toy, from atheist to acolyte, sociopath to slave. Then again, being a slave to love isn't so bad with the right mistress.

Grace is more beautiful than ever and although she'd deny it, Madeleine's excited at becoming a godmother. She punched me again, hard, when I said she'd soon be known as 'Aunty Maddie.'

Gotta go; my pretty girl's calling me to prayers. I worship at her shrine now. If I'm blessed, I'll spend the rest of my life gazing at that face and roaming in her mind and with her body – my saving Grace.