Snow Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers

That was an odd question for a strange woman now sporting my underwear. I ignored the weird inquiry, thinking it had something to do with her brain function altered by hypothermia. I continued to busy myself in the kitchen with food preparations. Entering the main room, I served her some hot tea, toast and the just-made soup and a bowl of my award-winning chili. She sat with her knees up to her chest, covered in a blanket. She'd taken the blanket off the only bed in the room, which was pushed into the corner across from her easy chair. Lily was understandably a little drowsy, but had a good appetite. I brought her seconds of everything. The warm food and the blazing fire were doing wonders for Lily as her color returned and she was feeling stronger with nourishment. As she warmed up, she shifted the blanket so it was no longer wound tight across her curled-up petite body. She tossed it back so it just hung over her shoulders, allowing me to see she had my heavy wool plaid 'lumberjack' shirt on. She had it buttoned up snuggly over her 'ample bosom' (as we hack writers are wont to say). Of course, she was apparently thrilled to be wearing one of my last clean pair of black cotton boxers, replete with 'pecker hole'.

I cleared the dishes and was heading toward the kitchen with my back to Lily when she opened the conversation; "So, how close to dying do you really think I came today?"

From the kitchen I raised my voice to recite the facts, "Rosie was trying to kick my door in and hoping to push you inside, but you were an almost completely frozen lump on my porch. I dragged you inside, your pulse was almost imperceptible, your skin looked like pale wax, your lips were bluish-purple and I think you were unconscious at that point. I think that in a few more minutes you would've gone to sleep and never woken back up."

"Wow," was Lily's contemplative response to my amateur medical diagnosis of her earlier dire condition. "That sounds pretty intense."

"Yes indeed. Seriously, Lily, you are an intensely lucky girl. Glad I was here - or I don't think you would be."

"Yeah. Lucky that a 'teller of stories' and a sometimes 'savior of maidens in distress' was waiting for me way out here in the forest." She paused while she considered her near-death experience for a few minutes as she basked next to the fire. Lily studied me as I returned to the main room, "As a rescued maiden, I umm, I've been thinking that this lucky maiden might owe you something for saving her life. I've heard that in some cultures, that if you save someone's life, then they have to be your obedient servant forever. Have you ever heard of that Vic?"

I grinned and squirmed a little with all that was packed into her last statement. "Yes, I've heard of that plot twist; makes for a good story. But I don't think it's solid truth."

"You just said it makes a good story, and as a story writer, wouldn't you want that to maybe be true in life? Maybe kind of true? In maybe a little way? At least sometimes? Huh?"

I stroked by red bearded chin professorially for dramatic flair and agreed, "Ah, I could see certain advantages in certain circumstances where a person grateful for their life would be a fine and trusty servant."

"You know Vic, you never answered my question really."

"I'm sorry, what question was that?"

"Are you a 'nasty man' or just a 'naughty man'?"

"Lily, I'm not sure of the distinction between my two choices."

"Well, in my experience, all men are either nasty or naughty; naughty ones will just kind of beat around the bush, they still want to look and feel; but they do it in a timid and often frustrating way for a girl. Now a 'nasty' man will enjoy and appreciate all that a girl has to offer, and unlike the 'naughty guy', the nasty man will know what a girl wants and what she has to offer and he will come in like a big bad wolf and ravage her for his animal satisfaction. Do you understand the distinction?"

"You have a way with words. What do you teach?" was my cautious response.

"Vic, stop avoiding my question. I teach Middle School English Lit."

"Interesting. A literature teacher drops in unannounced on my writer's hideaway, and interrupts my attempts at some serious writing. Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Should I be? I don't think so. I'm thinking you might end up liking the surprise that ended up on your porch and then in your big tub. Yeah, I guess I found myself in hot water, but I just might be of some help with any writer's block and provide a little grist for another story plot. You can thank me later."

Lily seemed not the least bit flummoxed by her circumstances. I was quite curious about what made her tick. Her manner piqued my interest in finding out what kind of woman had come to me out of the cold. I continued our conversation with an exploratory question, "What type of literature appeals to you most, and do you have a favorite story or author?"

"I love reading. I read lots of stuff. But if I have to answer your question; I'd say I like stories about adventure, usually manly adventures. Is that a little weird for a girl? I love dogs and wolves. One of my favorite stories... Wait, can you guess Mr. Vic?"

"I don't think I'm stepping onto thin ice if I guess that you are a fan of Jack London. Might you list adventure in the Yukon with a half-wolf, half-dog character as one of your favorite stories? I'm going to guess: Jack London's, White Fang is your favorite story dealing with adventures about dogs and wolves."

"You get an A-plus! But only if you stop avoiding my question and give me a damn answer Vic."

Lil was now warm, well-fed after multiple helpings, and getting kind of feisty. I sat on the hearth and added a few more logs to the fire and then turned to look at Lily's large brown eyes, now shining with restored life and reflecting the fire next to her. "Lily, I hear and understand your words, but while you were recovering underneath the warm restorative waters of my big bath tub, your friend Rosie made me promise to not mess with you - or else."

Lil eased back into the voluptuous easy chair and relaxed with a chuckle. She looked up at the raw timbered ceiling and then looked at me, "Rosie is a good friend. Rosie is trying to look out for me. But Rosie doesn't always understand that a girl sometimes wants more than 'girlfriend stuff', sometimes the mood is right to enjoy the kind of adventure that a man brings. I know sometimes Rosie comes off as a bitch, especially with guys. Forget what Rosie made you say; forget about that conversation and answer my question."

"I am a mild-mannered man of letters at first glance. I'm a prudent man with a 'naughty' desire to undress woman with my eyes, secretly desiring to undo their clothes and reveal their feminine fancies underneath. As a writer, I have a fertile imagination as I see their jugs bouncing as tempting sugar plums before my eyes and my tongue. But, with the right chemistry, my naughtiness can be transformed into pure 'nasty man' form." As I was finishing my sentence, I dropped to the floor in front of the hearth and began to slowly crawl on all-fours in a stalking, predatory gait. I acted like a hungry, circling arctic wolf.

Lily watched me come closer as I was talking. She hugged herself, bunching up her breasts in a very becoming look as she made a little approving squeal as she bit into the collar of my lumberjack shirt. She shimmied her shoulders and I was sure that she was aware that I was gazing intently at her swinging boobs - the objects of my fascination and growing desire. She clasped her hands together under her chin and asked gleefully, "What kind of chemistry would make a mild-mannered man of letters into a nasty man? I like the idea of a nasty man."

"I have no need to undress you with my 'naughty-man type' eyes. Plainly, I've already fully ripped your clothes off. I've already revealed your fine feminine fancies and then I ripped those off of your warming body. I've been a witness to your bountiful boobs frolicking under warm waters and I've had the immense pleasure of watching them rise from those waters like Venus from her half-shell. If the alchemist adds a blazing warm fire on a stormy, snowy late afternoon to the mix and then a tiny dash of 'come hither' thrown in, then I do believe the 'proper chemistry' has been achieved."

Lily didn't answer. She dropped her chin, looked at me from the tops of her brown eyes and smirked noticeably. I crept closer to her. She lifter her hands to her lips as she made a muffled squeal. Lily sat in the big fireside chair, obviously enjoying the role of being the hunted. She shivered with excitement at being a rescued maiden in the middle of the forest during a surprise early fall ice storm. Lily's eyes were brightly lit, ready for adventure as she made small, mewing sounds as she waited to become the prey of a prowling 'nasty man'. I growled at her as she watched with delightful apprehension as the big, bad wolf was coming to eat her. I snarled as I snapped with my teeth at the blanket thrown loosely over her hips and shoulders. I lunged at my victim coiled in the chair; she tightened into a protective fetal position as I took hold of the blanket with my incisors and dragged it away from her body. There was a nervous giggle as Lily anticipated the predatory wolf's next advance. I rocked back on my haunches and made a low, throaty and prolonged growl while I looked into her eyes. The expectation of an imminent attack had Lily aroused. I kept my crouch and continued to growl while watching her eyes. My victim was delighted to play her part as I let the tension build while signaling that I could pounce upon her at any moment. She was helpless. She was thrilled.

Lily was a bundle of nerves. Acting scared while feeling a thrill at our spontaneous wolf-eating-girl game. With another nervous giggle, she reached out her hand in a tentative motion toward my head which was near her knees. "Are you a nice wolfy?" She reached out to pet my hair.

I snarled and snapped aggressively at her outstretched hand. Lily shrieked. I took her fingers in my mouth and nibbled them and gnawed on her knuckles. Lily kept her hands in my mouth as she was half-laughing and half-screaming. I had made my move. I playfully bit her fingers. My victim was relieved that the built up tension had been sprung. She was excited to be devoured by her arctic wolf.

My victim dropped her arms down, leading my snout towards her lap. I stopped nibbling her lady fingers and sunk my face into her crotch. Her legs were pressed tight together, still showing her nervous tension from my stalking. I nuzzled her thighs as I forced her legs apart with my mouth and nose. I licked her upper thighs with my long, lascivious wolf tongue. With my tongue, I parted the 'pecker hole' in my own boxer shorts as I explored as far down as I could reach. Then I licked up to just below her navel before I flicked my tongue lower toward her mons venus again. I knew from her bath, that she had shaved herself bare. I enjoyed the smooth skin which was cloaked by my boxer's fabric, yet delectable and detectable by my tongue probing through the pecker hole. Lily placed her hands on my temples, running her fingers across my scalp. I could feel her grip on my head tighten as she held me in place as she arched her pelvis to meet my circling tongue. Lily was taking short, sipping breaths through her clinched teeth as I teased her with tongue flicks, licks and wet lashes.

I pulled my head out of her clutches and made a deep, canine howl. I stuck my tongue into her belly button and that made her laugh. I moved my paws to her protruding pelvic bones and gently slipped my thumb and fingers under the elastic band of our mutually shared boxer shorts. I caressed my finger tips around her waist as she heaved her chest toward the ceiling.

With both hands firm on her hips, I moved the fabric down, slowly pulling it ever lower, down and off her slim hips. Once I'd rolled the borrowed pair of underpants off of her ass and slipped them down to her ankles, I growled and thrust a lusty tongue in between her warmed legs. When the tip of my extended tongue first touched her clitoris, it was like Lily had been zapped with lightning. She yelped and immediately went rigid, tensing all of her muscles down to her toes, which curled into clinched balls. I backed away from her spread labia giving her time to recover and relax. She began breathing with heavy, rapid sighs giving her breasts titillating movement beneath the buttoned shirt.

"Yes! Oh you are a nice wolfy!" Lily panted as I exhaled warm, hungry wolf breath onto her glistening vulva.

So much for slowly working her into a randy mood. Yet, I was now in a mischievous mood. Having once called down lightning by licking her clit, I was going to tease her by passing over her thunderstruck clit - for a moment. I can be a cruel wolf. I can be a nasty man. Lily was anticipating that my wet mouth would be right back to work her sweet spot. She was making small thrusting waves with her hips, waiting for me to return to lap like a wolf in the secret and sensitive part of her lap. Instead, I ignored her arched pussy and began to unbutton her shirt, beginning at the waist. After each button was undone, I made a snarl and took a toothy little nip at her belly flesh.

"Ouch! You are a bad biter wolf!" she scolded.

"The better to check on your frosted pumpkins my dear." Lily decided to help me get to her tits and began unbuttoning from the top of the shirt. This effort, aside from being quite sexy to see a woman working swiftly to expose her breasts to me, prevented me from taking any more nips at the flesh of her belly.

"There you go you big, bad wolf. Is this what you were wanting?"

"Nah, I've seen those already," I said in a nonchalant voice feigning little interest, betraying my piqued arousal and my piping hot penis, brought on by our wolf-eats-lost-maiden sex game.

"Well, you haven't had the pleasure of tasting them yet, have you? And no biting. Or I'll skin your hairy hide and use you for a rug in front of this fireplace."

I whimpered. Lily pitied me after her scolding and then lifted her tits in the palms of her hands as she offered them to my hungry lips. I licked my chops and then moved in at her sexy invitation. I worked around the areolas taking long wet slurps over her punched-up nipples. With each new movement of my tongue, Lily moaned blissfully before the glowing fire.

After thoroughly sucking her nipples and nuzzling her beautiful mounds, she abruptly grasped my head and moved me back on all fours. I got the hint. I pressed her legs apart while folding back the blanket bunched around her warming hips. I gave her long wolf licks, working to spread her pink pussy lips and once opened, I used my tongue to explore paradise valley with slow, wet circles. I alternated between long, wet, lascivious lashes with my tongue and then I would pause and then dash back to her with quick flicks. Lily had her head tossed back on the easy chair, her chest was arched upward and she was giving me involuntary moans of deepening pleasure. I moved my tongue around her glowing nub, only to be met with her hips being thrust and pressed toward my face. I slipped my hands under her ass, firmly squeezing each cheek and brought her tight into my tongue and sealed my lips around the hardened twat and sucked it.

Lightning struck for a second time. Lily inhaled a sharp breath as she shook her hands in a rapid and agitated motion with her fingers spread wide as she stiffened at my touch. She nearly sucked all of the air out of the room in her moment of sharp ecstasy. Her pussy was slapped with electric orgasmic waves in quick succession as she yelled out a high octave, undulating staccato scream as I held my lips tight to her labia and sucked her into a hot and dizzy dimension.

Lily went limp again, like she was when I first poured her into my bath water. Only now she was a lot warmer to the touch. I spun her chair around so she was facing the fire and stood behind her as I moved my hands through her mid-shoulder length locks of light brown hair and massaged her shoulders. With a light touch I moved my fingertips down the front of her chest; removing the borrowed shirt Lily was half-wearing. I let my fingers brush across her nipples to make sure they were still solidly aroused, giving each erect nipple a simultaneous pinch. Lily said nothing.

As she sat with her head tossed back over her chair looking up at me. I withdrew the blanket stuffed behind her and tossed it back onto the bed. Reaching my hands down her chest, I hefted her firm, round, breasts with my palms. I enjoyed feeling their shape as I manipulated them softly, caressing each nipple and feeling that the fire's heat had warmed her skin to a nice and toasty degree. Still standing behind her, I planted a kiss on the top of her head, then walked in front of her, took her hand and had her rise out of the fireside chair. With a firm shove I pushed her onto the bed. I threw a few fluffy blankets on top of her and then undressed myself and joined her under the bed covers.

I ran my fingers over her head and hair, exploring her neck and back and she rolled to her stomach and let me scratch her back and play with her hiney while she emitted soft moans. I worked my way down to her toes and seductively nibbled the bare tootsies. I nipped at her toes, jolting her out of her relaxed state. "Oops. That was a mean case of frost bite - that is what happens to girls that go hiking in the wood unprepared. They are likely to get frost bitten." I kept up my teasing as I held her feet down and continued to playfully nip at her. She reached down to pry my teeth away from her feet. I took the bait and began to gnaw and suck on her fingers as she reeled me back up toward her tits. I moved from her fingers to her nipples, still proud and expectant, and nudged her to flop flat onto her back. She did so while returning to making soft moans. As I was sucking and licking at her breasts, she maneuvered herself into a place where she was pressing into my right hand with her hip. I took advantage of her in the way she was hinting. I moved my fingers down to begin to play between her legs as I continued to enjoy working her nipples. As I touched just above her pussy, she arched to make sure I could get a good angle on her clit. I parted her lips with my fingers and as I touched her engorged button ever so softly with a single fingertip, she caught her breath and whispered, "Vic, Oh, Oh, I am so wet!"

As I rubbed Lily's wet pussy, those silly, slurpy sex sounds were mixing with her short breaths and some new chirping noises. It was difficult to know exactly what was going on with Lily underneath the covers, but it was definitely pretty good for her. The chirps transformed into deeper groans that were building as she briefly brought her hands up to squeeze and bunch her breasts, manipulating her own sweet nips. She gave up on that self stimulation and threw her hands straight over her head, palms up, and started pumping her hips furiously as I kept my index finger circling her wet clit. She exploded, screaming "Whoa! Stop! Stop! Stop!" between heaving breaths as she crossed her legs tight to protect her now over-stimulated clitoris and pulsing vulva. "Wow. That's too much of a good thing. Give me a moment."

I watched her in the fire light with a real stiff pecked for a few moments. Lily, somewhat recovered from her multi-orgasmic experiences reached down to check on me. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and grinned as she gave me some slow strokes. "Well, I feel like I've just been devoured by a big bad wolf out in the middle of the woods. But, really, I think this all started when I proposed that I owed you something for saving my life in the storm. That was extraordinary Vic! Totally clitastic." Lily continued to stroke my shaft, "I do believe I now owe you. Do anything you want with me. Just take me. I owe you. I am yours." With a sultry, begging voice, she whispered to me, "So why don't you 'throw some wood on the fire'?"

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers