Snow Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to mention that he saved your life, before he almost killed you with his cock. What a guy." Rosie laughed as she pointed out the irony in her friend's description.

As I eavesdropped on their girl-to-girl sexual conversation, I found the praise of one woman to another describing my sensual and sexual prowess to be the world's greatest aphrodisiac. Aphrodisiacs truly exist, and this one was not some potion taken by mouth, but delivered through my ears. As Lily shared her feelings with her friend, the effect of Lily's private words were creating a red hot branding iron in my trousers. I was uncomfortably erect, feeling that my dick was about to burn a hole in the fabric at my crotch. An adjustment was needed to give some free range to my smoldering iron constrained by my clothing. I moved my fingers down to shift my cock and I felt that warm sensation of pleasure that a hard cock craves reverberate in my loins. I needed to wrap those women around my pole pretty soon or my blue balls would fall off and roll out into the snow drifts.

Rosie giggled like one of her middle school pupils as her friend was setting her up for her first time with rich descriptions of the feminine sexual response. Rosie's tone had changed and I could hear that she was now getting turned on at the thought of finally experiencing what she must have dreamed about and wanted for quite some time. Lily was assuring her that I would fulfill her secret dreams. For my part, I was more than ready to give Rosie her first pussy penetrating 'Big O'.

"OK Rosie, are you ready for your bedtime story?" Lil had adopted what I imagined to be her 'teacher voice'.

"You've got me kind of excited now. Is it alright if I touch myself a little while I listen to your story?"

"You can, but don't get too carried away and eat your dessert first. You'll want to let your man bring you along. For your part, you need to enjoy the journey. Let your lover provide the orgasm. It'll come on its own time and terms. Enjoying the journey is to be your focus."

Lil began, "Once upon a time, there were two silly girls who went for a walk in the deep, dark and dangerous woods. The silly girls thought it was only fall, but a hard winter snow came early and they fell into great danger from many things in those deep, dark and dangerous woods. The winds began to howl and the sky turned cold and dark and the silly girls were in danger and had to get back to safety. But they had lost their way in the deep, dark and dangerous woods filled with hungry wolves.

The silly girls had not dressed appropriately for an adventure in the deep, dark and dangerous woods; one little foolish girl had worn skimpy lacey little underthings into the woods where hungry wolves did prowl. The girls soon became cold and confused as a big snow storm swallowed them up in their thin clothing which they had worn into the woods. The two silly girls took the wrong path in the storm and could not find their way back home. Poor little girls.

These poor little girls; all alone in the deep, dark and dangerous woods were on death's doorstep, almost frozen to death in the snow. When through the dark woods they saw a light from a little house. They had to go this house for safety -- but they did not know who lived in this little house deep in the woods. It could be an old wood cutter, or it could be a dangerous wolf that preys on silly little maidens who get lost in the dark woods. The poor little girls had no choice but to kick open the door of the little house and see what fate they would face.

The two girls thought that they were safe inside the house. It looked like these poor little lost girls had been taken in by a kindly woodcutter. The man in the house took them in and licked his long tongue over his lips as the two lost girls came into his lair; for he was not a man but a big, bad, hungry wolf disguised as a man who cuts wood (or writes stories -- about the same thing). The clever big, bad, hungry wolf quickly told the lost girls a tale and convinced the smarter (and least frozen) girl to leave him alone with her friend, while she was sent to get help.

While the smarter of the two lost girls was suspicious of the man who she thought might be a wolf in disguise, she left anyway. The big, bad wolf, now alone with a pretty young thing in his lair, made his lair very cozy and warm. He gave the lost little girl some warm food as he licked his long tongue over his wolf lips and across his big, sharp teeth. The lost girl asked some clever questions and she then knew that she was in the clutches of a nasty wolf. But the silly lost girl actually liked nasty wolves and so she tricked the wolf to come close to her so she could pet him.

The lost girl was now quite unfrozen and had warmed up very nicely inside the cozy lair. She had an idea and she made a bargain with the nasty ol' wolf to..."

The bath water had cooled and Rosie turned the tap to refill the tub with more hot water; which meant that the water tank needed to be filled up with the pump outside and heated by more logs on the fire. Lily hollered through the closed bathroom door, "Vic, we are going to need more hot water, can you take care of that for us now?"

I quickly stepped further into the big room. If I answered from where I was standing, I'd give away my position as being within earshot of the closed door. In a moment I spoke with a raised voice, pretending that I had not been privy to their intimate conversation, "Yeah. Sure thing. I'll take care of that for my lady guests."

I was fascinated by Lil's bedtime story that was told for the purpose of arousing her friend diddling herself in the bath water. The tale wasn't playing out quite the way I remember it, but we teller of stories don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. I wanted to listen to Lil's erotic and embellished details, but I had some chores assigned to me; beside I know how this story goes -- I was there.

I brought in enough cut wood to feed the fire for the rest of the night. I had the fire blazing and had arranged the pillows in a cozy love nest on the made bed. I channeled my big bad wolf persona, but with an attentive, sensuous inner core and prepared for my opportunity to take Rosie on her first ride into the world of feminine sexual fulfillment. I was pleased that I had overheard Rosie's questions and reluctance expressed to Lil, since this gave me an idea of where I should start with her.

I could hear the water draining out of the tub, the bedtime story was finished and we three were about to write the next chapter. The door to the bath alcove opened and Lily emerged holding Rose's hand. Rose walked behind her trusted friend into the main room where I was waiting for them next to the licking fire. I stood and met my two guests halfway across the floor and Lil handed Rose off to me. After drying off, Rose had dressed again in the clothes she had worn earlier that day -- or partly dressed. It was obvious to me that Lil had dressed Rosie after her bath. She had Rosie in a shirt leaving the two top buttons undone. The shirt had been loosely knotted above the waist to show off the pair of midnight blue panties with white polka dots and a very feminine lacey waistband with a bow just below her bellybutton. Her bra had been left behind in the bathroom along with her jeans. Lil had fashioned a girl-next-door come-hither look with the panties and partly undone, seductively hinting shirt. I liked it.

Rose seemed to be feeling pretty, as she showed slightly upturned lips hinting at a smile even though she walked with her head tipped down behaving like the shy virgin she actually was. She took my hand as she sashayed in step with me as I led her to the big swivel chair placed comfortably in front of the dancing fire which kept the icy night at bay. The reluctance and nervous uncertainty that I had heard from her earlier seems to have been allayed by the naughty bedtime story and the anticipation of sublime sensual pleasure that Lily had promised. Rosie may still be feeling shy and not very confident, but she was definitely showing some bubbly excitement for tonight's escapades. Rosie was now quite willing for me to lead her into the fulfillment of her long desired sexual surrender and love making adventure.

I guided Rose into the chair and moved behind her as I noticed Lily taking a voyeur's seat in the shadows of the bed in the corner. I moved my hands down on Rosie's shoulders to initiate an intimate touch and explore the tension in her inexperienced body. Rose stared ahead into the fire as I slowly worked her shoulder muscles, feeling some tension at first touch. Soon I noticed that my touch was having a transforming effect on her. As the nervous tension left her body, she slumped comfortably back into my hands. I could detect her pleased response by a few low purrs as I stayed at her neck and shoulders. I bent low over her head from behind the chair and began a small conversation, "Did you enjoy your bath this evening Rosie?" She was not too verbal in her responses, but my questions were not so much about conversation, but to get her to focus on herself and her feelings in her seductively clad body.

"Are you comfortable here in front of the fire?" I asked her in a soft, low voice. "How did your story time with Lil make you feel?" I continued with Rosie in that vein while working her skin and muscles with my fingers. Her answers were short and soft spoken, as she was more interested in her physical response to me than engaging in small talk. That was just what I wanted.

While using hushed tones in her ear, I slipped my hands off of her shoulders and across the fabric of her shirt and over her breasts. Rose's breath quickened with the start of erotic foreplay. I let my palms linger over the tented topography created by her erect nipples. I moved in slow soft circles stimulating her through the fabric. "Can you feel my appreciation of your body?" I asked quietly in her ear. Rose held her breath and nodded quickly, unable or unwilling to speak. I licked Rose's ear while I continued to lightly circle her small breasts. Rosie's soft titties were in contrast to her erotically charged, long, very long nipples that crowned her cute, conical peaks. Her stiffened nipples rose high above the soft flesh slopes beneath, which she lifted and pressed into my grasp. Rosie was already aroused enough to be compliant with all I would do with her this evening. In my hands, Rosie was showing she was a girl who was ready, no needed, to be fucked.

My seduction of the virgin Rosie continued as I circled my open hands over the slope of her upper chest where it began to rise into her succulent, feminine shape. I parted the fabric that had been left unbuttoned as an invitation to her first lover to investigate her sweet and supple offerings. Rosie's skin was warm from facing the fire and I intended to soon ignite all of her flesh with desire for the satisfaction of a man's cock penetrating her womanhood. But my seductive plan for my little lost virgin maiden was to build up her anticipation. She would be demanding I take her and transform her into a fully sexual woman. I slid my hands under her shirt and around the sides of her small curves, avoiding the nipples. Rosie again threw out her chest and lifted herself partially out of the seat as she broke into short, quick huffing breaths. I teased her by running my finger tips lightly over her cute hanging fruits while I waited to see if she would be able to catch her breath. I was just getting started, but poor Rosie was already showing signs of heightened arousal. This foreplay was new and sexually exciting for her.

While still standing behind her, I nuzzled hot breath into her dark hair, still moist from her bath, as I completely unbuttoned her shirt. I slid the shirt off her shoulders, revealing her dark pink nipples to be nearly an inch long, once properly aroused. I covered her breasts with both of my paws and gave Rosie's sensitive extended nipples a firm squeeze. Rosie squeezed her eyes tight and broke into short, spasmodic gulps. I squeezed her again in slow motion. She was intently focused on the sensation while she let out a long, low moan. I whispered into her ear, "I love ladies with long, luscious nipples. Yours are the most erotic and beautiful little tits that I've ever had the pleasure to climb. They look like little copies of Chimney Mesa. I know of a couple of silly girls who wanted to go to Chimney Mesa, but they got lost. It looks like I found those lost girls and I've found my own twin Chimney Mesas. I'm a lucky man. Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to mount an expedition to explore my little Chimney Mesas."

As I was caressing Rosie, I looked over to Lil sitting on the bed in the corner. She was undressing as she watched my moves on Rosie. I saw her wad up her heavy shirt and toss it and her bra to the end of the bed. Lily was mimicking my moves over Rosie's pert breasts with her own hands caressing her well rounded boulders.

Rosie seemed to have fallen into a blissful stupor. The warm firelight, my stimulating fingers in tandem with sweet nothings being whispered into her ear had poured any lingering apprehension out of her small framed body. I scooped Rosie out of the easy chair and tossed her onto the bed next to Lily.

I dropped onto the bed next to my recumbent virgin. I pressed my lips to hers, only to be met with a tongue coming back between my lips. Lily chortled in shared excitement at being a witness to her friend Rosie being tossed onto the bed and spontaneously frenching me. "Oh, I think she likes that Vic," Lily cooed as she coached my approach to our shared intimate project.

"As promised, it's Chimney Mesa exploration time my dear." I used a growly voice, which elicited another shy giggle from Rosie. I was able to bend her disproportionately thick left nipple and bring it to my outstretched tongue. I licked the top of extended pink pillar where it had a small dimple. "I've summited!" I announced with mock proud accomplishment.

Lily, watching closely, said, "You're only half way there. You've got twin peaks to conquer mister."

"Right my Sherpa guide." I lingered on Rosie's left nipple, going from small flicks of my tongue to sucking the full extension into my mouth. I rolled my tongue all around both towering nips. I'll never unwrap a tootsie roll again without thinking of Rosie's candied tips at the end of her little tits. At the encouragement of Lil, I moved my extended licker from left mesa to the right. I sensed Rose turn her hips to feed me her other teat at a better angle. I tugged on the elongated nipple presented to me and put it to my lips. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and then placed my hand on her shoulder blade and pushed her fully into my mouth for a hard sucking; swallowing her breast in its aroused entirety.

"You've conquered the mountains -- now what my mighty explorer?" Lil asked in a teasing voice, anxious to move me on to other quests.

"It is typical for explorers of virgin territory to plant a flag to make a claim; showing that they are the first."

Lily's inquisitive reply was, "Do you have a flag?"

"This expedition has a very nice package. That is a package of tools that will be needed. I don't have a flag -- but I do have a pole." Lily loved my response and burst into a suppressed laugh.

Still choking back the mirthful mumbles coming from her mouth, Lil managed to speak, "As your faithful Sherpa guide, I will prepare your pole for planting upon virgin territory." I continued to enjoy tonguing the two conquered peaks. As did Rosie, as evident by her low, undulating moans. As I worked on Rose, Lil brushed her bare breasts across my cheek as she shifted on the bed to strip off her pants, leaving her wooly socks with snowflake designs on her toes. Naked, except for her socks, Lily tugged at the waistband of my trousers. It was a hint, not a subtle one, that it was time for me to get serious and get naked.

I broke off my tongue bath for Rosie's titties and stood to disrobe. As Lil rolled off of the bed to undress me, she stopped, looked down at Rosie still in her polka dot panties. "Hold onto your trousers mister. Ladies first." She slipped her fingers around the lace trim at Rosie's hips and slipped them off as Rose lifted her bare feet into the air to make it possible. Lil was eager to unzip and unbutton me, so I let her take over the task. I took the opportunity to fondle her swaying jugs as she positioned them near my hands while she worked to remove my shirt and then my pants plus underwear in a simultaneous downward tug.

"Yes! Vic! Look, I found your pole." Lil wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began to stroke it. I enjoyed finally getting some attention on my heated rod. Lil pushed my erect penis up flat against my stomach, starting at my balls, licked up to the underside tip and then repeated.

I grabbed her by both ears and asked. "What about your friend, she is lying over there stranded and unfulfilled?"

"Damn shame, isn't it? Too many hungry pussies and too few dicks. You're right. You need to check on her progress, but from the looks and sounds coming from that girl, she is primed for some pumping action." Lily continued to stroke my saliva slickened dick as she spoke to me. "Go check her sealed-up pussy, I think she is ready to be spoiled." With that, Lil tugged on my cock, leading me to a position between the legs of her friend Rosie. Lily released my cock as a signal that I was to go back to seducing Rosie.

I dropped to my knees. I took a moment to gaze at my subject of sensual attention, lying on her back with her chest heaving with excited breaths, anticipating the pleasurable loss of her virginity. In the glow of the flames leaping on the fireplace grate, I could see that she was glistening with sexual dewiness. The ice of a young woman's unused sexual organs had begun to thaw with the heat of the evening's passion. The result was a warm wetness that had to be further explored and exploited. I placed my hands on her legs, just above her knees. Rosie flinched in a startled hiccup at the feel of my hands landing on her skin. She held her breath. I watched her breathing for a moment before I incrementally crept with palms and fingers ever closer to her upper thighs. Her eyes were shut tight, her hands, palms down, were tensed flat on the bed's blanket. Rosie let out moans of "umm, umm, umm" as I approached her virgin pink opening. I noticed her fingers curl as she gripped the blanket in clinched fists.

Rosie held her legs close together. I wedged my hands between where her thighs were still pressed together. With firm pressure I swung the gate to her secret garden open. I made an approving sound as I moved my face in close. "Nice. I can smell the aromatic scent of your secret garden. You are so pretty." I inhaled a lung full of air thick with high sexual arousal. "I've been advised to stop and smell the roses."

Lily had lain back on the bed and was watching and listening as I seduced Rose. She had one hand on Rosie's breast, teasing her long nipple while she was making small circles between her own legs with her other hand. "Look what I discovered in this secret garden, a rose. Let's count the petals of the rose." I moved my caressing hands in unison to her dew-laden rose petals and with my thumbs and forefingers, I parted them to expose the rosy pink heart of her virgin flower. The sensation of me touching her wet labia brought out a wilting vocalization that started high and trailed into a long, low moan.

"Oh Vic, I think she likes that." Lily sounded excited herself with that observation. "Oh Vic, I'm getting so hot watching this. I won't be able to last much longer. You're killing me! You gotta finish Rosie. I can't wait much longer and neither can she. Fuck her Mister Vic. Fuck her -- fuck us both."