Snow Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught her double entendre, but got out of bed and added a few logs to the embers in the fire. Lily watched me tend to the hearth with consternation. Lily propped her head up on her elbows and said, "That is not really what I was asking you do get up and do."

I turned to her with my erection pointing directly at her nose, and replied, "Oh, is that a fact? Was my beholden-for-saving-her-life English clit teacher dropping a double entendre perhaps?" Lily cocked her head coyly, and did not answer, but threw the covers off of her and spread her legs and motioned to me with her index finger. I adjusted the logs in the fire with a poker, then picked it up and examined it, "Lily, my poker is still pretty hot. I am going to have to find a way to quench this hot tool."

She laughed, and laughed well, "Vic, you are pretty good with puns - maybe you should be a writer?"

"Can't, too busy fucking around." With that I dove back onto the bed, flipped Lily over and smacked her ass with a sharp little spank. "You've been very bad today, and have kept me from developing my gift as a writer." I then spanked her a second time. I then pulled her up and bent her over the foot of the bed as the fire blazed on her right side, silhouetting her pendulous tits in the darkened room. Lily put her hands down on the bed as I came up behind to 'lay some wood on the fire', spreading her legs so she was at the right height for me to grab her hips and pull her wet pussy onto my dick. I reached under her and cupped her dangling breasts, gave them a good squeeze as a signal that I was about to fuck her, and fuck her hard. Lily took one hand and guided my shaft right where she wanted it and I began to plunge in and out. Slow strokes at first to get my cock lubed with her nectar and then I had to thrust harder and faster. Lily began to scream, "Get me you nasty man! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Vic! Yes, White Fang needs to mate with me doggy style. Yes! Hump me White Fang!" She could feel that I had built up to the breaking point and shouted, "Yes, Yes! Come inside me, cream my pussy, it's for you." I could hold off no longer, flooding her with a blizzard of my pent-up load of pearly white sperm. I pushed her forward onto the bed and pulled the blankets over us and we spooned watching the fire turn to embers while we embraced and drifted into sweet sleep.

It was a little past eight when I awoke with my mind filled with the chores that needed doing to keep the two of us going while we were snowed-in. First chore was to get the fire going again and work on getting some water back into the tank to heat up as Lily and I were going to want to take a bath after the mess we'd made last night. Then, there was breakfast. Lily stirred, but was going to be a slug in the bed. I figured she needed her rest, since yesterday obviously took a lot of energy out of her.

Outside, it looked like we had about 14 inches of snow fall, but the drifts were much deeper. Lily was awake enough around noon, so I came in and asked how she was feeling? She yawned, "Good, but I'm still kind of groggy. White Fang was marvelous last night you know." I told her that I had refilled the bath water tank and it should be heated up again. I suggested she take a hot bath, and then I'd serve us breakfast, brunch and lunch all at once. Lily nodded with a smile and crawled out of bed, and strolled casually across the room with her breasts swaying and her hips swinging as she looked over her shoulder at me. She had to being doing that intentionally I thought. Who teaches women to walk that way? It's another mystery of the universe.

Once dressed in my clothes again, Lily shuffled over to the kitchen table and was helping herself to a generous plenty of the tortilla meal and re-warmed soup I had laid out. It was a good sign to see her eating well. With not much of our late lunch left on the table, we heard the honking of a horn. I looked out the window and could see my vehicle pulling up in front of the cabin. Rosie parked next to a snow drift and hopped out quickly and came running to the door just as I opened it for her. She shot quick looks around the interior and saw Lily sitting at the table holding a cup of hot tea.

"Lil! Oh my God! Are you really OK? I can't believe I almost killed you - I'm so sorry. I was sooo worried about you."

Lily tossed her hair over her shoulder with a shrug of her head and half smirked and then smiled broadly, "Thanks Rosie. Yes, I'm doing quite well thanks to Mr. Vic - a teller of stories and rescuer of maidens in distress." She giggled at our inside joke as she stood to give Rosie a hug.

Rosie continued unburdening, "I could only think of your dying up here. I'm so sorry I left you in such a terrible position. I'd never forgive myself if I could not come to pick you up alive. Oh yuck! This has been so stressful! I've arranged for Katy to feed Jack and your critters tonight until we get back safe - oh and it got really icy in town, lots of trees down and no power. So they've canceled school until Thursday. Oh yeah, I scooped up some clothes for you, they're still in the car."

Listening in, I told the girls, "Give me a sec, I'll put my boots on and fetch them for you Lily."

Rosie turned and called to me as I sat to tie my laces, "Oh, Mr. Vic, I also brought some snacks and food just in case you didn't have enough up here. So you can bring that stuff in too."

On the passenger seat was a wicker basket hurriedly stuffed with some of Lily's clothes and a box of cold cuts, bread and chips and candy kind of stuff. I stacked the items and carried them all inside. Lily crossed the room with a bed blanket still slung over her shoulders. She picked through the basket of her clothes as I watched out of the corner of my eye. She slyly parted the blanket so that only I could see, slipping her hand down below the waistband of my boxers she was wearing, poking her fingers through the fly opening and waved them at me. She then slipped into the bath alcove to change into the fresh clothes just delivered to her. Apparently in her haste to pack and get back up the mountain to check on her friend, Rosie had forgotten to throw in any footgear for Lily. Lily came scuffling and shuffling out of the bathroom, dressed warmly in her own clothes, but on her feet were the still damp hiking boots with the laces sliced to pieces by my knife.

I walked over to Rosie who was enjoying warming herself in front of the fire and said, "Thanks for bring up the supplies of food and togs. My plan is to take you back to your car. Then you can follow me back up here and we'll load up Lily and her stuff and get the both of you headed back off the mountain." Rosie nodded her head as she listened. "The sooner, the better. This afternoon's sunlight is starting to melt the snow, but that snowmelt water is going to start re-freezing real soon now that the sun is going down, making the roads icy and dangerous. Let's go."

Lily listened in on our plans and said she'd put together a little meal for when we returned with Rosie's car. I threw a few more logs on the fire before escorting Rosie out to my SUV. We drove back down the Forest Service road in the 14-inch ruts that Rosie had blazed on her way up to the cabin. "I assume you left your car at the Chimney Mesa Trailhead?" I asked Rosie. She nodded to confirm my logic.

After going a little more than a mile down the highway, I slowed to pull off onto the trailhead, only to see that the storm had piled up some rather deep drifts between the highway and Rosie's half-buried car. I parked on the shoulder and told Rosie, "I don't want to risk getting my SUV stuck in a snow drift. Let's walk to your car from here to make sure everything is OK. Once at the car we found that the strong wind gusts that preceded the heavy snowfall had dropped a 9-inch pine tree right behind the car, effectively blocking its exit even in the best of conditions. The downed tree was covered under a drift, which is why we had not noticed it when we pulled up to the trailhead. "Rosie, between the snow and this Denver-boot of a pine tree, you and Lily are not getting off the mountain tonight. Sorry."

Rosie's shoulders slumped as she looked at the situation and then violently kicked at the mounded snow piled next to her rear wheel. "Well. At least I brought some extra food for us all back at your place." With a dejected slam of my passenger door, she got into my SUV to return to the cabin in brooding silence.

Rosie and I walked back into the cabin to find Lily putting together some bowls of snacks and a spread of leftovers on the table. Rosie told her of their new predicament and as she did so I could see a little smirk show faintly across Lil's face. "Oh Rose -- that is terrible!" said Lily in an obviously over-dramatic voice. "Rosie, you've been so busy and so stressed throughout this storm, I have a little plan to help you get over this stressful predicament we girls are in. Let's just say that we have fallen into Mr. Vic's graces, being rescued as it were by him. And I think that you owe it to yourself to let go and enjoy a little fun as long as we are stranded up here in the canyon together. I know Mr. Vic can make you forget all about your problems after dinner tonight."

Rosie seemed suspicious, but also a bit intrigued about the nebulous 'plan' that her friend had suggested. "Lil, what's your plan -- exactly?"

"Rose, let's have some supper, then you need a hot steamy bath, and then I'll tell you about your coming treat when it comes to bedtime for the three of us."

Lily tossed me a glance, and then asked, "Are you ready to rescue another distressed maiden in the dark and snowy forest tonight? 'Cause this maiden is indebted to you (and you know what that means). I'm sure Rose will enjoy the cozy, warm and blissful safety in our little snow-bound hideaway."

Rosie seemed to have an inkling of what her friend was suggesting. After a harrowing couple of days for her, surprising to me, she seemed ready to follow Lil's lead on this overnight plan. Lily was now in charge of the situation. "Vic, after supper, you make sure Rose has a nice hot bath in which to unwind. You leave the two of us together, because I have a bedtime story to tell my friend - and it's all true!" she said with a wink in my direction. "It's going to be a cozy night for all of us in a single bed! Oh my, us poor stranded snow girls."

Rose joined Lily as they cleaned up after our meal while I excused myself to carry out my orders to draw a nice hot bath for Rosie to relax in. The two ladies were exchanging whispering conversation as they put the small kitchen back in order. The two were soon finished and Lily sauntered over to where I was filling the tub and straightening up the space which had not had much attention since the emergency the previous day. My impression of Rose, once she had snapped out of shock from her mild hyperthermia, was of a no-nonsense woman used to controlling a middle school classroom. She was direct; she would brook no behavior that would challenge her control. Lil even told me that she knew Rosie often came across as a bitch.

Now I noticed that Rose was standing several steps away from Lily acting shy and nervous. She was looking out the window at the snow drifts in the woods, avoiding giving the impression that she was a willing participant in Lil's plans for her tonight. Rosie was obviously letting her trusted friend Lily arrange the situation.

Lil stepped into the bath area where I was cleaning up for my guests, she place both of her hands on my left should and stood on tip-toes to whisper into my ear while Rosie was studiously avoiding looking in our direction. Lily whispered, "Do you remember how I told you last night to ignore my friend Rosie's warning not to take advantage of me? Remember I explained that she doesn't really understand what a good man can do for a girl? Well, that is still true for my friend. It's true for her because she's virgin."

After Lily delivered the hushed secret regarding her friend standing in the other room, she dropped back flat-footed and took a step away from me. She scanned my eyes while she held her lips tight and her eyes pled to see some reciprocal understanding come from my own eyes. She wanted to see a kind and tender expression from me to assure her that she was doing a sweet thing for her friend.

I read Lil's facial expression and I knew what they were expecting from me; a gentle, memorable first time for Rosie. I bent forward and brushed Lily's hair away from her left ear and spoke in a reassuring hushed tone, "I am not only a writer of stories, rescuer of lost forest damsels, but I am also up to the task of delicately deflowering said maiden -- in a memorable, sweet way. I will be kind and loving - for a nasty man."

Lily smiled at my assurance and then put one hand up to the side of her mouth to shield her words from Rosie fidgeting next to the window in the main room, "I do hope you are 'UP' for the task ahead, as it may not be maiden singular, I am thinking you need to be 'up' for maidens plural." Lil then snapped a playful bite below my shoulder, sinking her teeth into my shirtsleeve and taking a hold of my skin. "There, take some of your own medicine you big, bad wolf." She snarled a low guttural snarl as she looked up through her long lashes at me with flashing eyes.

Having convinced Rosie that this was a wonderful and perfect opportunity to release the tension of the past two days and experience her first sexual encounter; and having brokered the engagement with me, Lily returned to her friend to speak to her. The two stepped back into the kitchen and had some hushed girl-talk there before Lil ushered Rosie back out into the main room. Rosie still had a shy demeanor, but she displayed a nervous bounce to her step, there was a suppressed smile under her lips and a noticeable sparkle in her downcast eyes as she moved with a bobbing and weaving motion as she followed Lily.

With a strong voice, Lil addressed me formally, "Mister Vic. My friend here has had a most traumatizing several days in the wild woods and has had to do valiant work through deep snow-covered forests and icy roads in life-saving service of loyalty and kindness to her foolish friend, moi. Would the gentleman kindly attend to these lost maidens in his forest, and fetch a chair to be placed next to her hot bath waters for an episode of storytelling."

"I thought I was the teller of stories around here."

With a stern look, not breaking character, Lil shot me an intolerant look. "Kind sir! It is the height of non-chivalrous behavior to refuse the request of your lady guests. Fetch me my chair!"

Not wanting to display any further non-chivalrous behavior, especially considering my need to perform in my highest courtly manner following this preparatory bath; I quickly did as I had been instructed. My lady guests were exuding a charming, little-girls-with-shared-secrets kind of tip-toeing movement as they scurried into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. I had to put more logs on the fire, bring in a supply of wood to heat us through the night and I also had to pump more water to refill the tank next to the chimney. But before I attended to those chores, I could not resist lingering near the closed door to eavesdrop on the storytelling about to begin.

I could hear my guests shuffling around in the small space as I detected the telltale sounds of a woman undressing, the pop of her jeans unsnapping, the rustle of the denim fabric being pushed over her hips, the tossing of her sweatshirt onto the wall hook, followed by what must have been her bra being hung on the hook over her shirt and sweatshirt. I could feel the stirrings beneath my own jeans as I listened to a virgin preparing for a hot bath meant to relax her before she was to be taken for the first time by a man. The sounds of a virgin getting naked stirred my imagination, painting a most erotic scene of these two women behind my door. It was a unique kind of aural foreplay which I found quite effective for heightening my own horny anticipation.

I could hear Rose dip into the hot water I had drawn for her, and a sigh of pleasure as she sloshed around and submerged her body. It brought back recent memories of Lily lying in the tub; her large breasts buoyed in the life-restoring waters and of course the memory of where that beginning had led us. The chair shifted over the tiled floor and I could hear Lily and Rose begin to talk.

"Mine aren't nearly as big and beautiful as yours, do you think guys like smaller boobs -- I mean after they have seen ones like yours?" Rose was obviously seeking some reassurance from her experienced friend. I felt tenderly toward Rosie; Lily had arranged for a sweet and kind first time for her, and she was worried about her figure and not focused on the sensual pleasure that was in store for her.

"Well, it is hard to really know exactly what guys want, but I know some like the fully inflated package, but plenty of guys also dig perky little teasers like you have to offer. Besides, it is much more about your pleasure in the nether region."

"I noticed yesterday that you shave yours. Maybe we can find a razor in here before later tonight. What should I do?"

"I do wear it muffless, but some guys are bushmen, others don't care, and most will take whatever they are fed. Don't worry, nobody will be judging you. This is going to be an exciting, cozy, snuggling night for you. Think sexy. I think you're way past due to enjoy the thrill of sexy fireworks exploding inside you as a big cock takes you and drives you crazy. Rosie, you've been needing this and Vic is a great lover, he'll treat you to a womanly experience that you will love and cherish. Trust me Rosie, you don't need to be a virgin any longer, you're going to burst your buttons tonight (among other things) and you will not regret it. I know that you will thank me."

"Lil, you seem so confident in my response. I usually can get myself to the 'Big O' if I read or think sexy things, but with a man, I don't know what I should do. Like where do I put my arms? I don't even know that!"

"Wow Rosie. You're a tough nut to crack. Hey kid, relax, OK? This is going to work out just fine for you; everyone has their first time -- eventually, as in your case. Nobody's a sexpert in theoretical fucking. Fuck, you've gotta actually get fucked to feel like you've been fucked good and made all tingly, sexy and breathless. Am I rght? Kid, I'm here for you, but I know you'll do fine. You will love it - really love it. OK? Vic is a man of letters and stories, he understands emotions and you're in good hands -- literally."

"Yeah, I guess that's the way it happens, but do you think I will disappoint Mr. Vic if I don't know what I am supposed do?"

"No Rosie. Hell no." I could hear the exasperation in Lil's voice, but there was also a soft, mirthful tinge as Lil seemed up to the challenge of getting her virgin girlfriend prepared for, as she had just put it, a 'button-bursting, cherry popping' roll in the sheets.

I could hear Lily make a purposeful effort to calm the tone of her voice as her nude friend splashed around in the bath water. "Rosie, listen to me; this is my preamble before I tell you your bedtime story. Listen to me closely, take comfort in my words, they should remove any of your reluctance. I hope you will allow my experience to calm your mood and get you ready for pure giddy, girly delight."

Lily took a deep breath as a way of composing herself and began, "I can't say that I've had a whole ton of lovers, but of all the men who I've been willing to share myself with; Vic was superior to any other boy or man, pants down. Vic is a good and fun lover. He was excellent in anticipating my moods and he deeply sensed what I needed and was quite responsive to my needs, even though they were unspoken. As a woman, I love that in a man. It is rare. I tell you, it's a wonderful ride to be taken by a lover in a direction that you didn't even know you wanted to go. But when he used his masculine skills to take me to new and unknown heights of ecstasy, it took my breath away. I personally like it kind of nasty and a little rough. He took me and gave me what I needed. My night with Vic was exquisite. He handled me like a real man and quickly made me melt; I felt swoopy all night as he pressed all of my buttons, licked my nipples and worked my clitoris. It felt so good to be a woman. I lost track of what was orgasmic and what was residual high intensity pleasure ricocheting through my insides. Vic gave me sensations that were novel and thrilling to me. The thunderous pleasure nearly killed me."