Snow Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers

With a calm, understated voice in a deep register, I continued increasing the sexual tension and anticipation of both naked ladies. "Now that I've been granted access to open the gate and enter your secret garden, I've found a beautiful rose, perfect and unblemished. Such beauty is meant to be enjoyed and shared. Now that your flower is in full bloom, it will soon be time to share and enjoy. To enjoy it, I will have to pick it. Are you ready my sweet Rosie?" I insert a single finger into Rosie's hot, secret space at the same time I made little wiggles over her beckoning clit with the pad of my thumb. Rosie listened to my words with bated breath. When I told her what I was about to do to her, she arched her hips up to meet my hands and I was certain she was expecting to meet my meat. With my touch inside her fleshly feminine folds, her response was instantaneous. A loud, tumultuous, vibrating scream reverberated off the walls of the room for a solid minute. This avalanche of orgasmic sound triggered a similar extended full volume moan from her friend Lily, who was flat on her back vigorously rubbing her hand across her twat. My cock was ready to be unleashed and plunge into action, spurred on by the incredible and raw sex sounds coming from my over-stimulated maidens.

I fingered Rosie deeper and with growing vigor as I kept an eye on Lily trying to catch her breath after her big, loud orgasm. Rosie was still twitching, her belly muscles flexing, pulling her hips up into my hand as I petted her tender spots. Lily sat up to see what I was doing to her friend, and noticed that my stiff penis was pointing into the open air. "Look at her, she needs to be fucked. Please don't tease her anymore Vic, go get her. Make her come again -- but do it with White Fang. Take Rosie now!"

It was time to pick the rose in full bloom. I inched my loins close to Rosie's sopping wet vulva. Lily reached over, seized my hardened pole, wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and held it to Rosie's blooming petals. Lily used her hand to work my hot stem up and down her slit, getting my dick lubricated with warm, viscous syrup seeping out of the virgin pussy just millimeters away from experiencing her first male penetration. With Rosie's spread open pussy being double teamed, she was bucking and thrusting in desperation. Lil made sure to use my cock's globe to paint Rosie's engorged bud. Feeling the flesh-on-flesh pressure on her rose bud, Rosie managed to get out some words for the first time in this whole deflowering experience. "My twat is all tingly. I -- want -- you. Please, please, I'm ready. Please fuck me."

Lil released her grip on my pole after she places me on the verge of Rosie's creamy vagina. "Damn this is too exciting! I gotta go again; I'm wound up something terrible."

With that, I eased my stock gently into Rosie's tight pussy. The virgin held still as she experienced the wedge of flesh stretch her wide as she waited for me to slide my way deeper inside of her. I entered her to the hilt and held my lusting wand motionless as I allowed her to adjust to man flesh filling her for the first time. I began thrusting and rubbing my cock against her silken walls, slow and steady, building to a quicker and harder rhythm. A breathy scream escaped as I felt her muscles cinch around me, gripping me tight as she was thrusting her pelvis hard, trying to climb every millimeter of my pole and make me fully fill the wet depths inside of her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" were her pleas as she was being fucked by a man for the first time.

Lily was working her sensitized clit into oblivion, but had the wherewithal to observe and comment, "Mister Vic, she loves, loves that fucking! Listen to her. I think she needs you deeper. Go ahead and poke her fucking ovaries. Make her scream. Make her come!"

Well, she was already screaming and she seemed to be well into the process of coming for me as I fucked her harder and harder in the missionary position. But since she was not a virgin anymore, it was time to introduce her to the deep penetrating pleasure of White Fang mounting her doggy-style. I thrust a few more hard, gratuitous pumps between her legs, enjoying the sensation of a tight virgin cunt wrapped around my cock before I pulled out. "No! Don't go! Take me some more!" were Rosie's demands, shouted above the growing moans rising from Lil masturbating next to her.

I didn't answer Rosie's demands for more -- at least not with words. I reached both hands under her broad ass to rotate her pelvis. She instinctively knew what I wanted from her and she was quick to comply. I lifted her to her knees and pulled her back to the edge of the bed for optimum entry into her pulsating pussy from behind. Her ass was round and fleshy. I gripped her protruding pelvic bones as if they were handles on a loving cup and pulled her hard toward my large, pointed spire. As I pulled her, I threw my spear into the wet, pink target with purpose. I slammed her hard. Rosie felt me drive deep. With a burst of ecstatic air from her lungs, she let out a quick "Aah" noise followed by "Whoa! Whoa! Oh Fuck! Whoa!" She loved it. I loved.

Lily was able to watch the powerful doggy-style humping from her back as she was still circling her clit. "That's right! She wants it like that! Mush her White Fang, mush her good! Oh Vic, smack her tush, whack her bush!"

I gave Rosie a sharp spank. She shrieked, "Oh my god yes! It's too good, I'm coming again!"

Lil from her back, watched in fascination as Rosie's long nipples brushed against the sheets with each slamming thrust into her rump. "Don't cum in her pussy Vic. She's had it. Rosie's not ready for that. You have to come over here and cream me, I'm prepared. You gotta come in my pussy -- not her's!"

I wasn't going to last much longer with these moaning and screaming lustful ladies lying on my bed creating an unbearable need in my balls to release my hot sperm. I pulled my dick out of Rosie, pushed her pear-shaped ass forward onto the bed, where she lay panting on her stomach with her arms thrown limply over her head.

I pivoted, grabbed Lily's ankles and hauled her to the edge of the bed. "I'll have to remove your wooly snowflake socks first little girl."

"Socks, socks, socks! That's all you men ever think about!" blurted out Lily.

You're right. All I'm thinking about is socking it to you." I plunged into her cunt. Lil wrapped her legs around my back, I seized and squeezed her bounding tits and gave her a couple of deep proddings with my cock. I was about to explode and Lil could sense it. "Yes!" she hissed as her body clenched. "Come inside me. I want to feel your white hot cum storming into my greedy pussy." There was no way to hold back my pent up desire to inseminate a woman. With a gasp of excruciating pleasure I held my cock inside her as I pumped my load, filling her cunt until it was oozing out.

I threw a few more logs on the fire before I crawled under the covers between the two naked and exhausted girls who had stumbled to my cabin door. We all slept like the dead; pleasantly exhausted, peaceful and sexually spent as we snuggled together in a pile of interwoven arms and legs.

We awoke together mid-morning to bright sunshine and a warming south breeze. Lily and Rose worked on a late morning meal together while I dressed and stepped outside to the shed to gather a couple of shovels and an axe. After the meal, Rosie and I would clear the snow, ice and fallen pine tree blocking Rosie's car.

The shining sun and the warm south breeze had melted a good portion of the snow drift that had entrapped the car and made removal of the remaining snow much easier. I took several well aimed blows at the middle of the tree trunk. Once I'd chopped it in two, Rosie and I muscled it out of the way. Rosie cranked the ignition a couple of times before the engine turned over. We scraped the ice off the windows and then she put it in gear and followed me back to our cabin.

Lily had cleaned up the kitchen and had her and Rosie's few items stacked by the door ready to leave. Rosie stepped into the cabin's main room as I followed behind her. Rosie grinned broadly as she looked at Lily. "What?" ask Lily.

"I had to crank the key a couple of times before my car started. I was thinking we might be stuck up here for another cold night." Then she turned and gave me a punch in my upper arm, followed by a hug around my waist.

Lily laughed at the thought. "Well, Vic; maybe we distracted you from finishing a couple of your short stories, but based on the events of the last couple of days, I think you have a very hot and interesting plot to turn into a story."

"As interesting as this story would be, especially the happy ending; it would not be the type of story my publisher is expecting from me."

Rose suggested, "Well Vic, why don't you publish it somewhere else?"

"Yeah. Right Rose. I think you should publish it on the website Literotica.com!" Lily took up Rosie's suggestion with gleeful excitement. "You'll get lots of readers -- more chicks read this kind of stuff than you might think. You should do it Vic. Definitely!"

Rosie chimed in, "What would you title our story Vic? How about 'Fire and Ice'?"

I shook my head, "I believe the poet Robert Frost beat me to the punch with that title; a poem about the end of the world, not too erotic in my opinion. My hunch is that a lot of other Literotica.com authors have probably used that title already."

"Well then, what title are you going to use? We'll need to know so Lil and I we can look it up. And what about your nom de plume -- what pen name would you select?"

Lily suggested, "How about, 'Big Dick Vic'?"

I chuckled at the ladies enthusiasm for my next writing assignment. "Big Dick Vic? You're so kind Lil. But certainly not one for modesty."

"Modesty? What Modesty? Modesty por moi? After my nights in your love bungalow? You know me better than that by now Mister Vic!" We all laughed at Lil's honest self reflection.

"Lily and Rose. You are my two snow flowers. How about 'Snow Flowers' for a title?"

They shrugged. "Meh. OK I guess."

Rosie looked me in the eye. "You've got to write this and submit it to Literotica. I read those sexy stories there all the time. Lil, don't you want to read our story as much as I do?"

"Nah. I don't need to -- I lived it!"

We hugged tight good-byes and rubbed noses all around. The two middle school teachers walked carefully across the patches of snow and ice to Rosie's car as they twittered in secretive voices like a couple of middle school girls.

I called after them, "Next time, you snow flowers don't have to get lost to come kick in the door of my love bungalow. Think of me when you read 'Snow Flowers'." They blew me kisses and slammed their car doors shut. I watched Lily and Rose, my non-fictional Snow Flowers roll slowly out of the canyon and into the pages of erotic 'fiction'.

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers