All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,280 Followers

Dad turned his head and I put the cursor over the picture. For a split second the white box popped up, but before the image came into focus, I closed it out.

"There you go." I felt my stomach unclench.

Dad nodded and as he typed the address into the site and once the directions came up, hit print.

"So, Danny, can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

"Seeing you were home I take it you heard your mother and me fighting?"

"Um...yeah." I nodded.

"Sorry about that, we try to keep those things private and well I guess you heard I'm working tomorrow night."

"I know and hey, look, dad, you do what you have to do, but I see mom's point, you promised her."

"I did, but we can use the money and a man does what he has to for his family."

"Seems like his family wants him here." I pointed out.

"You know, I liked it better when I could buy you a toy and you would be quiet."

"Sorry." I grinned, "But I know this is kind of not my place, but I heard the whole thing and mom really wanted to have a good night."

"That's none of your business, got it?" Dad snapped, "Bad enough I get into that shit with her, I won't talk about it with you. We're your parents."

He pointed at me, "Danny, a son, should never be thinking of the words mother and sex at the same time, that's disrespectful."

His words cut deep as I thought of what I had been doing when he came in.

"Sorry, really this time."

"I know, but on the subject of women what's up, kid? I haven't seen you with anyone since Lynn."

"I don't know." I looked away evasively.

"What about that girl you work with? Your mother said she stopped in to," he laughed, "Scope her out and she said she was cute and seemed nice, why haven't you asked her out?"

"Focusing on school and work."

"Danny, these will be the best years of your life. It's great you work hard on grades and your job, but you need some fun, kid. Go get her!"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" he stood up, removing the directions from the printer. "You are way too good looking to sit here whacking off." He laughed, "Hell, you look just like me!"

"Jeez," I sighed, "So much for my confidence."

"Funny." Dad tapped the side of his face, "But these baby blues I passed onto you have done okay for us."

He ran his fingers through his black hair, "And you have no worries about your hair going, although," he smirked, "They say baldness skips a generation and your grandpa lost his early, you could be in trouble."

"Hey!" I now fingered my own short thick hair, "It's not going anywhere."

"It might, better marry young. Or at least get out there on a damn date, or do you work out all the time to look good for yourself?"

"I like it." I made a show of flexing, "You're worried because this is the year I beat you on our New Years arm wrestling contest."

"Fat chance kid." Dad tapped his arm, "These guns got plenty of ammo left in them."

"We'll see, old guy."

"Age is a number." He grinned, "Look at women, all the guys your age are chasing women your mother's age these days, all that cougar stuff."

"Then take care of mom, old man, before some young guy finds her."

"Watch it, Danny." He said, but this time didn't sound upset.

"I don't know, Jack's always telling me mom's hot, better watch out."

"Tell that little shit a woman prefers men not boys."

"I'll pass it on." Dad nodded and as he looked over the directions I asked, "Hey, dad, how come you and mom don't do anything anymore, you know, like go out or go on another cruise like a few years ago?"

"Because things change as you get older. Why the interest in what we do?"

"Just hate to see you fight, that's all."

"Couples fight, it's nothing." He sighed, "Man to man? Your mother is at a point she's in overdrive and for guys? Not as much."

"She'll get past it and that's all I'm saying and I'm only saying that much because I've told you that you can talk to me about anything and I'm showing you I think that works two ways. We try to raise you right, Danny."

"You did and that's why I'm not with anyone, you said never use a girl for sex and right now there's just no one I'm interested in for more than that so I don't want to lead anyone on. That's why I haven't asked Jen out."

Dad nodded and clapped my shoulder hard enough to make me wince. "Now that I can understand, you're a good man, Danny, a real gentleman. Catch you tomorrow."

"Sure."

"I meant what I said," Dad told me, "I'm proud of you Danny, a lot of guys just think with their dick. When you find the right girl, you'll make her very happy."

"Hope so."

"You're mother's proud of you too, thinks you're," he laughed, "Her sweet little boy."

Dad waved and as he left my room I looked at the lap top and wondered what mom would think of her sweet little boy if she knew I had those pictures and what I did to them.

*****

"Hey, Danny." Mom knocked on my door and I looked up from the computer where I'd been playing and called out, "Come in."

Just before the door opened I had a flashback to my dream and envisioned her coming in dressed in something short and sexy, her long dark hair down, her lips...that faded as mom entered the room. She was wearing a pair of black jeans and a pink Red Sox t-shirt, her hair pulled back into a pony tail.

As she approached my mind even got going with that. The t-shirt wasn't tucked in, but was just snug enough across the top to show off her impressive chest. The jeans weren't painted on, but as she walked past me to turn the lamp on, I noticed they weren't as baggy as the sweat pants she hung around in and I could make out some of the curve of her ass.

The pony tail wasn't nearly as hot as her hair being down, but it did give her a cute girl next door look and would make a nice handle while she blew me or we did it doggy...Jesus, stop that!

"I told you to not watch the computer in the dark." Mom said coming back to lean against the desk next to me.

That put me at eye level with her chest and I was glad the t-shirt didn't show any cleavage, but as it was the words red and sox never looked so good.

"Sorry." I turned in the chair to face her. "What's up, mom?"

"I talked to your dad before he left." She sighed, "I'm sorry you heard us fighting, honey. We didn't know you were here."

"That's okay, everyone fights." I waved her off, "Dad said the same thing."

"Your dad was raised by his mom and my parents divorced when I was in my teens, we both feel it's a big deal to be a family and a happy one."

"We are." Not as much mom/son bonding for my taste, but pretty good, I grinned to myself. "Don't worry about it."

"But you heard it all."

"Yeah, dad has to work." I shrugged. "It sucks, but he thinks it's the right thing, at least he cares."

Mom stared at me for a minute her large expressive eyes on mine. She laughed softly.

"Very diplomatic, Danny, you are a good young man."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brow

"But a lousy liar." Mom tousled my hair and I shivered as her long nails scratched my scalp. "You heard us talking about other things."

"Umm, none of my business." I told her.

"I feel terrible, Danny, I said some raunchy things to your father. I don't want you to think I'm..."

"What?" I prodded thinking of all the dirty things she'd said and hoping I could get her to say something racy.

"Well that I'm not a slut I guess."

"Slut?" I put my hands up, "Mom, you're married, how would wanting a nice night with dad make you a slut?"

Mom nodded and smiled, "You know what, Danny, you're right. Thank you." She shook her head, "I guess maybe I've been listening to the old fashioned crap your father comes out with a little too much."

"Why, what does he say?"

"Oh, well," She seemed to be thinking about it and I hoped she was going to tell me. It was probably something stupid, but if it kept her talking about her sex life, I was all ears.

"You know, it's not worth talking about. Let's just say your grandmother was a religious woman who spent her life alone after his father ran off. She's old fashioned and bitter towards what a happy couples should enjoy."

"Oh, you mean like you guys telling me about sex meaning something all the time?"

"No, we simply instilled respect for women and yourself in you, she... I can sum it up by saying she didn't believe in sex as recreation."

"That's..."

"Enough." Mom spoke softly, raising her hand to cut me off, "I don't agree with her, but I don't think that aside from the talk we had with you a mother should be talking about her sex life with her son. I just brought it up because I wanted to apologize you heard me talking inappropriately."

"I thought you said you weren't old fashioned." I prodded.

"I thought I said drop it." She said with the tone that told me she was done. "It was inappropriate because my son heard me. End of discussion."

"Sorry, mom."

"That's," she stopped when a whistling sound came from my computer. "What was that?"

"It's telling me I have an e-mail."

"Oh. Anyway your father is working tonight and like you heard, tomorrow night. He'll sleep a good part of the day, but we're all going to have dinner together a little early, around four, so make sure you're around."

I nodded absently as mom spoke and looked at my e-mails. My eyes widened when I saw it was from FantasyX and the subject was 'your order'. I opened it and was surprised to see that according to the tracking update it was going to arrive tomorrow! Merry Christmas to me!

"Danny!"

"Huh?" I shook my head.

"I said make sure you're here by four for dinner."

"I will." I assured her, now that I knew this was coming I would be coming right home after my six to eleven am shift.

The mail usually came around noon so I would be here to get the package.

"I'm only working half a day tomorrow," Mom continued, "but have to do some last minute shopping, but I'll be home by three okay?"

"Sure." I felt a wave of self loathing at the fact my mother was sitting in front of me while I was thinking of the mother son incest movie I was getting tomorrow.

"Good." Mom pushed away from the desk, "Hey, I want you to do something for me."

"Anything you want." I told her thinking she could be in trouble if she said those words to me, so much for guilt.

"Dad has to leave by six, and it will just be us. I want you to think of something we could do together that would be fun."

Well now that you mention it. "Um, like what?"

"I don't know." Mom snapped her fingers, "How about games? I'll make a deal with you, no matter what game you pick I'll play, even if it's a video game, how's that?"

"Sure." I told her, thinking too bad strip poker wouldn't be on the table, "I that would be fun."

"Really?" she raised her eyebrows skeptically, even though I'm your mom?"

"Especially because you're my mom." I told her with a grin.

*****

I arrived home and after pulling in the driveway checked the mail box. Our mail man usually left small packages in there and I was disappointed to see only a couple of Christmas cards. Taking them with me I walked up to the front door and peeked down as I opened the screen door, hoping he had left the package between the doors.

Again there and I shrugged, maybe the mail was running late today due to the heavy volume of last minute gifts. I entered the house and sat down on the couch figuring I would wait for the mail. Mom said she wouldn't be home until three and dad hadn't gotten home until just before six as I was leaving for work and was most likely still sleeping.

It had been a long five hour shift, ever since I'd seen the e-mail all I could think about was how hot that video was going to be and I'd been hard several times during work. More than once I'd caught Jen looking at me and wondered what was wrong with me?

It was true I didn't want to use her, but the only reason I was holding back was I was obsessed with a woman I had no right being obsessed with. I should push that crap out of my mind and ask Jen out and see how it went, she was a sweet girl, with long dark hair and big brown eyes...and that's what bothered me, she looked like a much younger version of my mother and that would just be begging for trouble.

I leaned back on the couch and pulled out my phone figuring I would text Jack when I noticed I had a new e-mail.

I clicked on it and saw it was once again, from FantasyX. I opened it and frowned.

Your package was successfully delivered today at 10:44am. "Oh, my God," I whispered, as I read the rest of it, Signed for by Dan Pine.

I lowered the phone as my stomach tightened. The mail man must have rung the bell rather than leave the package as he always did and Dad had signed for it. I took a deep breath, it would be okay, I had told him I was waiting for something and, he wouldn't open it. But hadn't he told me he was waiting for something too?

"Okay, stay cool." I said aloud.

Dad probably got both packages and I was sure he knew which one was his. The other was probably waiting for me on my bed. I walked up the stairs, careful to move as quietly as possible figuring dad had gone back to sleep. I entered my room and not bothering to close the door hurried over to my desk where dad always left my mail.

"Looking for something?"

I jumped and turning saw dad sitting on my bed.

"Oh, uh, hey dad." I fought to not sound scared, "I thought you'd be sleeping."

"I was. We have a different mail man this week so he rang the bell."

"Oh." I looked at his face, trying to see if he was mad or not, but his face was devoid of expression. "So did you get the package you were waiting for?"

"I did." He nodded, "Something came for you too."

"Oh, cool." I made a sad attempt at a smile. "Where is it?"

"Danny, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said nervously, "What?"

"What I want to know is, " Dad took a deep breath and picked up a red DVD case. I felt like someone had kicked me in the stomach when I saw the words Loving Mothers.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dad yelled, coming off the bed so fast I stepped backwards thinking he was going to hit me. "What the fuck is this shit?"

He waved the video around wildly, coming close to hitting me in the head with it. I took another step backwards and my legs hit the edge of the chair in front of my desk, I lost my balance and fell into it, cringing when he loomed over me and shoved the video in my face.

"I asked you a question!" he snapped, "Now fucking answer me!"

I swallowed nervously, my heart pounding. I had never seen dad this mad before, his eyes were bulging and I could see his temple throbbing. More than that, although dad was a truck driver and swore like one at work, he rarely swore around me even though I was an adult, he said it was disrespectful to use that language around family.

He'd already dropped more f-bombs than I'd heard from him in years.

"I said answer me!" Dad slammed the DVD so hard on the desk the case cracked. "What the fuck is this?"

"It's...it's...just a dirty movie."

"Is that all?" He asked, "Try again, kid it's a lot more than that."

I tried to stay calm. "I thought you didn't care if I watched stuff like that."

"I don't' give a shit you watch that stuff, but this, " he stopped and took a deep breath. "Is different, you know why?"

"I...well..." "Because this is about mothers fucking their sons!" he yelled so loud I leaned back in the chair in a vain attempt to put some distance between us. "This is fucking disgusting! You're sick you know that, Danny?"

I looked down at the cracked case in his hand, come on, think, think! "I didn't order that."

"You didn't?" he asked lifting it and looking down at it, "Well it was for Dan Pine and I didn't order it."

His hand was shaking as he held it and his face was bright red, his shoulders were heaving he was breathing so hard and I swore I was close to pissing myself he looked so angry.

"Danny, we have always talked about everything, a father should always talk to his children, find out what's going on, so," he paused and took another breath, "I am going to give you a shot here; you say this is a mistake?"

"Yes, dad." I nodded so vigorously, my neck cracked,

"How?"

"I did order from them, but I ordered a different movie, a Milf movie so, um, maybe..."

"So you wanted to watch other guy's mom's fuck, not yours, is what you're saying?"

"I...yes, I didn't want to watch real moms but uh," I shrugged, "Even that one's still not, you know...my mom."

"Anybody who watches this filth is thinking of their mom." He looked at the back of it and read out loud. "The ultimate collection for all you aspiring mother fuckers around the world. Watch real moms take care of their boys in every way."

He shook his head, his lips curled in disgust and this time when he smashed it on the desk several pieces of plastic flew in the air.

"This is the sickest fucking shit I have ever seen!" He shouted.

"But it's not what I wanted." I put my hands up and saw they were shaking.

"No?" he stared down at me, "You're sure you didn't buy this?"

"Positive."

"Danny, what have I always told you is the one thing you can do that will always get you in trouble?"

"Lie." I said quietly.

"Right." I jerked back when he leaned over and reached out towards me.

His hand went past me and grabbing the mouse he said softly, "That movie could have been a mistake, I really wanted to think so, but I decided to do a little snooping."

He shook the mouse and when the screen came up I was staring at the picture of mom, smiling away at the camera, cum dripping down her face.

I started to say something, but it turned into a sharp cry of pain when my father slapped me in the face.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" he shouted, grabbing my hair he turned my head so I was looking at the picture, "You see that? That's your mother! Your goddamn mother!"

"Dad...I..."

"Shut up!" Dad slapped the other side of my face and letting go of my hair raised his hand to hit me again.

I sat there with tears running down my cheeks, some of the tears were due to my eyes watering from the blows that had left my cheeks stinging, but most of them were from shame. Now caught in the act and seeing how upset my normally calm father was, and knowing he had every right to be, made me realize once and for all how sick this was.

I closed my eyes, preparing for another slap that I more than deserved, but when nothing happened, I opened them to see dad had crossed his arms. He still looked mad as hell and it dawned on me he was restraining himself from hitting me again.

"You...want....to....have...sex...with....your....mother." He spoke slowly each word coming between a deep breath as if he were trying not to explode.

"No!"

"Stop lying to me!" he yelled, "Just stop it! Those pictures were in my drawer, not my computer. You took them and copied them and put them here! You...these are what you were looking at yesterday! This was right in front of me yesterday and you hid it! You were sitting here jerking off to your own mother!"

"Dad, please..." I stammered.

"Please what?" he demanded, "Stop yelling at you? I haven't even gotten started yet! Now let's try again, you want to fuck your mother!"

"No...no."

"Bullshit!" He slammed his fist down on the desk hard enough to make everything on it shake. "You want her! Fuck Danny theses aren't pictures of her in a bikini that you can say you just think she's pretty. These are as dirty as they get! This is what you want to do to her, you see you doing this don't you?"

"I..." "You want her to be doing those things to you, want her being a fucking whore for you!"

I started to shake my head and dad helped with another slap to the right side of my face.

"Say it!" he yelled, "Be a man and own your shit! Look me in the eye and tell me I'm right." He closed his eyes and took another long deep breath, when he opened them he spoke more calmly. "Admit it and we go from there, but you will not keep lying to me."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,280 Followers
123456...8