All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,280 Followers

Mom surprised me even more when she eased forward sliding my tongue past her pussy and...into her ass! I eagerly pushed my tongue into her ass and mom squealed in delight.

"Oh my god! I've never felt that before, it feels so...dirty!" she laughed, "You can bet your father never wanted to put his mouth there."

I made an effort to not think of my father at all and concentrated on the surreal action of giving my mother a rim job. Mom giggled as I probed her pink rosebud and the sound caused my still hard cock to twitch.

At this point my nose was firmly planted in her wet pussy and although breathing wasn't easy, her scent was driving me wild as was the feeling of her slick flesh pressed to my face.

I captured her nipples between my fingers and heard her moan as I rolled them. She placed her hands over mine and slid back so my tongue was once again working her clit and this time she remained still as I traced wet circles around it.

"Oh, honey, it feels so good to have my pussy eaten!" She ground her pussy into my face to emphasize that remark, "Suck that clit, Danny! Lick mommy's pussy until she comes all over your face!"

I moved my tongue faster around her hard button and every few seconds sucked it hard into my mouth before releasing it and once again fluttering my tongue across it. Mom leaned backwards on me, shoving her clit harder into my face, and put her hand son my thighs as I sucked her pussy.

"Oh...that's an even better view." She sighed as she rocked her hips into my tongue.

I had to agree as I was now looking along her stomach and up to her tits. Her hair was tickling my thighs and my hips were moving as well, thrusting my hard cock into empty air as my mother rode my face. Mom's moans were getting higher pitched and her hips were moving in a circular motion helping me trace her swollen pink nub with my tongue.

"Right there." She breathed her eyes wide and her tits heaving beneath my hands. "Keep licking that clit, baby, Mommies right there, honey...oh please keep licking me!"

Hearing her say please sent my tongue into overdrive and I pinched her nipples harder than I had before. Mom yelped, but that was followed by a long moan and her fingers dug hard into my thighs. Mom arched her back, bending further over and the tip of my cock rubbed against her back.

"I feel that hard dick." She groaned, "I can't wait to come so I can get back on it and really fuck you!"

I was all for that and as I thrust my hips, rubbing my dripping head along her back I sucked her clit into my mouth hard enough to make my lips smack. Mom gasped and I sucked it in a quick rhythm while twisting her nipples.

"Yes, yes...oh...yes!"

As she had before, mom threw her head back and let loose with a scream that could probably be heard throughout the house. Her thighs clamped around my head and she bucked wildly on my face. I struggled to keep my tongue moving while she rode my face and I could feel the sweat flowing down my face along with her pussy juices.

Mom was squealing over and over and in the back of my mind I thought that there was no way my father had ever gotten her off like this or I would have heard it. Mom went silent and as her pussy quivered in my face, I felt her legs tense. She let loose with an explosive gasp and a wave of warm sticky juice filled my mouth and dripped down my cheeks.

"Oh, honey!" Mom gasped as she sat back up and leaned her hands on the headboard. "I came so hard!"

"Damn, mom." I sighed, "You did come all over my face."

"Hmm, mom's the gift that keeps on giving isn't she? Well time for us to really give each other what we need!"

Mom pushed her legs back, and catching my cock against her ass, slid down and as the head of my cock spread her lips open she drove downward. She yelped as my cock was buried balls deep inside her and began slamming her hips up and down as wildly as she had when she came.

I moaned, but grabbing her hips thrust mine as hard as I could into her. Mom cried out again and again as we slammed our hips together sending my cock plunging deep inside her. Mom leaned over me and shocked me by not just kissing me, but driving her tongue into my mouth and sucking on mine.

"God I taste good on you!" she moaned and began actually licking my face, slurping up her juices.

That wild move caused me to throw caution to the wind and wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her down against me and started fucking her as hard a s I could.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelled in my ear, "Fuck me Danny! Fuck your mother the way you dreamed about!"

I drove into her as hard as I could and she squealed with each thrust. Her tits were squished between us and I was holding her so tightly she couldn't move. Mom let herself relax and lay there moaning and squealing as I continued to hammer away into her hot and sopping wet pussy.

"I...I want to be on my back!" She moaned in my ear then pushed against the bed.

I let her go and mom let herself fall backwards between my legs until she was on her back. I sat up and getting onto my knees grabbed her legs, lifted them and plowed into her.

"Fuck that's hard!" she moaned as I pumped my hips as hard as I could.

I pushed her legs back, and straightened my legs until I was in a push up position and began using slower, but longer strokes, enjoying the feeling of her pussy devouring every inch of my hard cock.

"That oh, look at that!" Mom moaned, her gaze fixed between our legs.

I lowered my head and watched the incredible sight of my cock sliding in and out of my mother. I was glistening from her wetness and I could see my long thick cock spreading her open as I worked in and out of her. Her pink lips were wrapped tightly around my cock and seemed to be sucking me back in each time I slid out.

"Harder!" Mom cried, "Come on, baby! Fuck me like you want too; fuck me like I need you to!"

I shifted my arms behind her knees and leaned forward, bending her legs back until her feet were over her head. Mom howled in pleasure and I could now hear my cock plunging into her wet hole. I stared down at my mother and smiled. Mom's eyes were wide and bright with lust. Her face was now flushed red from passion and she was sweating enough that her hair was sticking to her cheeks.

Her perfect lips were parted in a permanent "o" as she moaned continuously from her son fucking her like some slutty coed.

I started making more noises of my own as my assault on her pussy had me getting ready to come for her. I started slowing down to enjoy her longer and mom smiled up at me, "Getting close, baby?"

"Can I come?" I asked.

"Of course you can!" she told me, then yelped as I drove hard into her, "It's your night, baby, but not like this."

"Not..."

"Oh, come on, Danny, you don't want your slutty mom on her knees with her ass in the air for you?"

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed and leaned back.

Her pussy made a wet sucking sound as my cock slipped from her. Mom sat up and got to her knees. She made me cry out in surprise when she leaned over and took me into her mouth. She bobbed her head rapidly and I grabbed her hair in my hands, pushing her mouth onto my cock. She moaned and sucked hard and fast. My legs were trembling and I thought she was going to suck me off, but she stopped and I quickly let go of her hair.

Mom spun on her knees and lowering her head onto the bed pushed her ass in the air. I licked my lips at the sight of her slick round cheeks and grabbing them, spread her open and drove my tongue into her ass.

"Bad boy!" Mom cried, "Licking mommy's ass, but I love it!"

I lowered my tongue and slipped it inside her now oozing pussy and slurped hard, getting a mouthful of her juice as well as another high shrill squeal from her. Sitting up, I grabbed her full hips, squeezed as tight as I dared and slammed my cock home.

Mom lifted her head and screamed "Fuck!" as I drove into her pussy. I paused for a moment to take a deep breath then cut loose. Mom howled over and over as a year of sexual frustration boiled over and I was fucking her so hard my balls were slapping painfully against her pussy.

But that minor discomfort couldn't stop me from pounding my mother's pussy like I was trying to break it. Mom was screaming and wailing, but thrusting her hips back into me adding even more force to my thrusts. Mom whipped her head around, causing her long hair to spread out across her back and she yelled,

"Pull my hair!"

I grabbed it in one hand, wrapped it around my fist and pulled. Mom pushed herself up onto her hands and howled as I fucked her.

"Fuck, fuck!" she yelped, "Spank my ass with the other hand! Turn it red! Go on Danny, punish your bad mommy!"

Even though I'd seen those pictures and known my mother was far from proper...she was blowing my mind at this point! Hair pulling, spanking, licking her ass? I slapped her right cheek hard and then her left. Mom cried out "Harder, faster!"

I went back and forth dealing each cheek several hard slaps that indeed turned her ass red. I could see my fingers outlined on her formerly creamy skin and my cock jumped inside her.

"Oh, fuck honey!" Mom called out, "Keep going! I...I'm going to cum again!"

I swallowed hard and kept fucking her, hoping I could hold off long enough for her to get off. I looked down at her ass and focusing on her pink rosebud, thought, why not? With no warning I shoved my finger hard into her ass and mom went off like a rocket.

Releasing a wail that I thought had a chance to shatter the windows; mom threw herself back against me, grinding her hips into me as her pussy convulsed.

"Fuck yes!" she cried, "Fuck, Danny! Oh, fuck!"

"I...oh God!" I moaned as my cock was twitching. There was no way I could hold back.

"Come for me!" Mom looked back over her shoulder at me, "Give it to me! Come with me!"

Good thing that was what she wanted because one look at my mother's red, sweaty and lust crazed face sent me over the edge. Her pussy contracted around me as I buried myself to the balls and I cried out when I exploded inside her. We both gasped at the feeling of my cock squirting into her drenched pussy.

"Honey!" She wailed, "Oh, Danny, give it all to me, give mommy every drop!"

I thrust as hard as I could, each pump ending in another spurt. I was gasping and moaning, my legs shaking violently, but still pushing to fuck her and continue painting the walls of mom's pussy with my cum. Mom was writhing and squirming as her own orgasm tore through her. Her contracting pussy milked my cock, sucking cum from it and making me whimper.

I gave her one last thrust and had to stop as my cock was getting to sensitive to keep going. Mom squeezed me with her pussy getting a couple of more drops and with a low groan I eased my cock from her. I looked down to see a puddle of her juices mixed with cum ooze down her thighs.

"Holy shit, look at that." I gasped.

"I can feel it." Mom said in between gasping for breath, looking over her shoulder she gave me a playful smile. "Your phones right there get a picture."

"What, you..."

"I want to see it too!" she said, "Hurry up, baby!"

I leaned over, grabbed my phone and with shaking hands snapped a picture of the mess oozing from mom's pussy and down her legs. Mom rolled over onto her back and with a smile I showed her the phone.

"Ohhh, that's hot." Smiling up at me, she cupped her tits, "Go ahead."

I excitedly snapped a picture of her sweat slicked tits, then her licking her lips.

"Bring it up here," she grabbed my semi hard, dripping cock.

In a state of disbelief, but not about to argue I knelt next to her head and moaned when she took my cock between her lips. I snapped two pictures of her sucking me, then when she released it, one of her rubbing my cock in her face.

"Those are for you, baby, one last gift, be careful with them."

"I...I will." Lying on my back next to her, I gave her a tired smile, "Mom, I...it sounds corny, but thank you."

"It doesn't sound corny at all." She kissed my cheek, "And thank you. I needed that Danny. It was so good to cut loose and be the dirty girl I want to be and..." she took my hand in hers, "With someone I love. I could never do that with someone I didn't care about and...well, there's only two men in my life I love that much."

"Mom, what about dad?" I had to ask, "I'm not trying to ruin this, but...dad?"

"Honey, I feel bad, trust me, but we both needed this. He'll never know. What he'll know is you're going to go see a councilor to make it look good. You'll talk with them, tell them you realize you were wrong and after a few visits say you're over me."

"I...okay." I nodded. "I hope I am."

"I hope you're not." She said and surprised me with a sweet kiss.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "You said this was to help me and it was you know...um, a gift?"

"I tried to tell myself that too." She admitted, "But honey that was too good for both of us. I really found myself loving that you lust after me and...I need that. Your dad loves me, but he doesn't lust for me. You lust after me and love me, but in a different way. You're sort of the best of both worlds."

"But dad..."

"Will be happier than he has been because I will stop bothering him about sex. He wants it fine, he doesn't." she reached down and grabbed my cock; "I know where to get it."

"Really?"

"Hmm-mm. Don't get me wrong, I'll still bug him sometimes so he doesn't think it's odd, but when we do and he makes love to me I'll enjoy it because he is nice and sweet and I'll know where I can get it good and hard."

"Mom, you..." I had to slow down so I wouldn't stutter, "You really want to do this more?"

"A lot more. Honey I have way too many fantasies to leave this at one night."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Everything...you tying me up, me tying you up." She sighed, "You fucking me in the ass, me dressing in slutty little outfits for you....we can have so much fun." She looked at me serious for the first time, "That is if you want to...I...is this all you wanted?"

"Hell no!" My mind was racing. "Your ass?"

"Hmm-mm." she nodded.

"Cheerleader outfit?" I grinned.

"Naughty school girl." Mom winked.

"Wow." I shook my head,

"Oh, and one we can play right now, my favorite."

"What's that?"

Mom put her hand between her legs and removed it, showing me her cum drenched fingers. She brought them to her lips and despite how tired I was my cock jumped when she sucked them clean.

"Baby, mommy needs a shower. How about we go in there and you get me nice and clean; you know use your tongue make damn sure I'm clean." She sighed, "Then I'll suck your cock and you can fuck me against the wall or on the sink or...honey, you can fuck me wherever whenever, anytime your father is working."

"He works a lot." I said quietly.

"He does." She sat up and offered her hand, "Shower with me?"

"Well it is Christmas now." I pointed at the clock which read twelve thirty, "I should give you a present."

"You already did, baby, you gave me the gift of felling like a truly desired woman and I hope I gave you what you wanted."

"You did." I gave her a mock sigh, "But...Christmas is just today, what's our excuse after this?"

Mom laughed, then wrapping her arms around me, kissed me and said, "Since when does it have to be a holiday for a mother to give her son something special?"

Author's note: Well then, looks like mom's going to be the gift that keeps on giving, but there's nothing wrong with that now is there? I hope you enjoyed this story and if you did (or didn't) please take a moment to vote and comment as to why. This is a contest entry so your support is appreciated. Being as we're nearing the end of the year, I'd like to take a second to thank all of you for reading and supporting my work in the five years(can you believe it?) that I've been on here. I'd also like to thank my fellow authors for their help and support and last and never least, I would like to thank my amazing wife for always supporting my twisted tales. At this time last year my wife and I were at the NIH and she was having cancer surgery. The biggest gift I received last year was for her to be home and cancer free at Christmas. I say this because it really does drive it home that family(and not just the taboo kind we read about here) truly is everything, so although the holidays can be trying, do appreciate your loved ones, life is too short not to. Have a happy and healthy holiday season. Lovecraft68

1...345678