All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,280 Followers

I grew bolder and slipped my tongue into her mouth where she captured it gently between her teeth and sucked on it. I'd never felt that before and I was struck by the fact my mother was a far more experienced lover than I was. Lover....that word echoed in my mind even as her fingers ran though my hair and cupping the back of my head she pressed her lips harder into me.

I was making out with my mom, my naked mom. Her tits were pressed into me, her tongue was in my mouth and my cock was throbbing between my legs. This wasn't a dream! I was really going to have her and not just kissing her like this, but everything, all the dirty things I'd seen in the pictures!

Mom's hands found my forearms and tugged on them. I allowed her to pull my arms from her and gasped when she eased back and put them on her tits. I moaned at the feeling of her nipples poking into the palms of my hands and how damn heavy her breasts were as I held them. I squeezed them and mom moaned and pushed them into my hands.

I lowered them so that my finger tips were on her nipples and as I moved them in slow circles mom whimpered and sliding her lips from mine sighed, "Hmm, that feels nice, baby!"

My response was lost in a low moan when her lips found my neck and she began kissing and licking the sensitive skin there. Her hands were on my stomach, moving back and forth, her finger nails teasing me and causing me to jump as she tickled me. Mom giggled in my ear and my cock twitched at that sexy playful sound.

Mom flicked her tongue across my ear and was breathing heavily into it as I caught her nipples between my fingers and rolled them between them. Mom's fingers found the edge of my sweat pants and my breath caught when one of her hands slipped inside. Her fingers ran through my pubic hair and I tensed in anticipation of her touching me.

She leaned back, putting more distance between us and cupping her tit, while still teasing just above my cock with the other hand she asked, "Is that all you want to do, touch them?"

"I..." I stopped when she lifted her breast up and lowering her head licked her nipple.

"Oh, man." I breathed as she traced her swollen nub with her tongue, No girl I had ever been with had done that, hell I doubted any had tits big enough to be able to do it.

"For someone who wanted me so bad, you seem to need a lot of convincing." Mom pushed her lips out as if pouting, "What's the matter, baby? Your mom doesn't look as good as she did in the pictures?"

"You look," I made a show of looking her up and down, "Damn, you're hot."

"Then why so shy, honey? Come claim your gift."

Mom held her breast up to me wetting my lips I lowered my head. Mom released her breast and grabbing my hair pushed my head down into her tit. I was surprised at that move, but the second her nipple was in my face I opened my mouth to suck on it. Instead I moaned loudly when her fingers wrapped around my cock.

I paused with her swollen flesh inches from my mouth as mom stroked my aching cock in my pants

"Damn, you're hard," Mom sighed, "And nice and thick! Hmm, and I thought I was supposed to be giving you a present!"

She squeezed my cock and I felt my precum ooze from it and down my shaft, the next time mom stroked me she rubbed her palm across my sensitive head and I whimpered and jerked my hips. Mom laughed and then stroked me again; her hand was now slick with my pre cum and felt even better as it glided along the length of my rigid shaft.

"Oh, mom." I moaned, "That feels so good."

"It does," she purred, "But what about me, baby? You going to suck on that nipple, or do you want your mother to beg you do to do?"

"I..."

"Or should I tell you to do it?" She asked, "What's your fantasy, Danny? Tell your naughty mommy how you want her to act for you and I'll do it. Your mother is anything you want her to be tonight."

I lifter her breast to my face, my lips parting to suck that beautiful nipple, but froze, something was wrong. When I hesitated mom, moaned,

"Please, baby? Please suck on mommy's tits, oh; I've wanted you to do it for so long!"

No she hadn't. My mother had never thought of me like this. Even with her stroking my cock I felt my stomach twist as one thought ran through my mind: Mom was making herself do this, she really didn't want me, she was trying to help me.

My mother was going to allow me to have sex with her to try to 'cure me'. She had admitted that, but I wasn't listening, I was blinded by lust and having a chance to fuck her.

"That wasn't what you wanted?" Mom asked, "Okay, then what the hell are you waiting for?" she twisted her hand painfully in my hair, "Suck your mother's tit!"

She was trying to figure out what I liked, play whatever part I needed. There was no desire here at all, she was playing a part. My mother loved me so much she was crossing an unthinkable line to help me. I recalled dad saying she blamed herself for this.

As much as I wanted her I couldn't let her do this. If I went through with this my mother would wake up tomorrow feeling terrible, guilty at what she had done and what if doing this made me want her even more.

"Honey?" Mom stopped stroking my cock.

"I....stop!" I exclaimed so loudly I startled myself.

Grabbing her wrist, I pulled her hand from my cock and as she sat there stunned I sat up and leaning over grabbed her robe from the floor.

"Put this on, please." I told her, putting the robe in her hands.

Mom stared at the robe, then back at me.

"What's wrong, honey, I thought you wanted me?"

"I...I do, I mean I..." I shook my head, "Mom I don't know what I want."

"You want me." She made no effort to put on the robe. "You've been thinking of me for months, getting off to me. Its okay, Danny, I'm here to give you that." She gave me an enticing smile, "Don't be nervous, baby; I'll take good care of you."

"No." I held my ground, "Mom, please put the robe on."

Mom looked at me again and I swore she looked hurt, but lifting the robe slid it back on, but didn't tie it. Even untied, the robe still covered most of her breasts, but it was a damn good look, the black material with her inner breasts and soft stomach exposed.

She was still kneeling which fortunately didn't allow for a good view of her pussy, although I could see the patch of black hair above it. Christ I did have a problem, I was turned on even as I was trying to push her away

Still with a wounded expression on her face, mom removed the silly Santa hat and shoved it in the pocket of the robe.

"Guess you don't like your gift."

"Mom, it's not that." I told her, "You're beautiful mom and," I let out a long breath, "Mom you're the hottest woman I've ever seen."

"Then why don't you want me?" She frowned and to my surprise her lip was trembling. "I'm sorry honey."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because this is what you wanted. I made you want me. It was my fault never throwing those pictures away like your dad wanted me too. You found them and it made you want me, now I'm trying to give you what you want to make it better and you don't even want me. I...I let you down in every way."

"No!" I took her hands in mine, "Mom, it's my fault, most guys if they saw those pictures wouldn't have looked, I just couldn't stop thinking about them, but that's not anything you did! You're a great mom, and wife and maybe that's why it turned me on so much to see my sweet mom being like that, but you don't have to do this. I guess dad's right, when it comes to this I'm kind of sick."

"And when a son is sick it's up to his mom to make him better." She squeezed my hands, "You want me, honey, and its okay."

"But you don't want me." I pointed out, "You'd be doing it just for me and then feel bad about that and I love you mom, and I don't want you to be hurt anymore than you are."

"Honey, that's...." Mom leaned over and kissed my cheek, I was aware of the robe opening, but kept my eyes on her face, "You are so sweet, honey and I could never be mad at you. And I do want you to have what you want."

"Mom, I want you, but I love you more than I lust after you." I stated even as that sick part of me yelled at me for being fucking crazy to send her away, God she had looked and felt so fucking good!

"Your dad and I raised a good man." Mom said softly, "And the way you say you love me, the way I can see that love." She swallowed and I was surprised to see she looked nervous, "Honey, that makes me want this even more than I did."

"What? No, you don't want..." I protested, but she shushed me by raising her hand.

"Honey, you're turning me down because you don't want me if I don't want you, but what if I told you this was for me as much as it is for you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, still fighting to keep my eyes on her face.

"Honey your father is a good man, good provider, great father and a caring loving husband, but in bed if I didn't push we'd have sex once a month, he's not into it. I told you he was ashamed of that night and those pictures."

She shrugged and this time I couldn't help but watch her tits bounce.

"It took me years to get him to go on that cruise and then I had to get him drunk, but I finally got the kind of fucking I needed, he finally gave in and did all the fun dirty things a loving couple should be doing and knowing that we're the only people we do it with. A couple should enjoy, Danny, not act like sex is dirty, but since then? Your father makes love to me, he's sweet, he's tender and he does feel good, but..."

She lowered her head, then laughed, "Here I was naked, my hand down your pants and you playing with my tits and I'm having trouble saying this."

She raised her eyes to mine and continued,

"Danny, I'm a woman in my prime and I've stayed in good shape, kept myself attractive and your dad has too. We should be fucking like teenagers and he never wants it, but I do. I don't care how bad this sounds, but I don't want to be made love to! I want to be fucked and damn hard, I want to be on top and on my knees. I want to suck cock and get my pussy licked"

"I want to have real sex! I've gotten so frustrated the last few years I almost thought about cheating, but your dad's such a good man I could never hurt him like that. So I go to bed every night and shove a toy between my legs and think about getting fucked, really fucked!"

"Wow." I whispered, my cock now aching again listening to her talk.

Listening was what I was doing because my eyes were glued to her tits, the robe teasingly covered her nipples and I was kicking myself once more for literally having her where I wanted her and stopping her.

"Hmm, wow was what I felt between your legs," she giggled, "Damn you were hard and...for me! I know it's wrong, but it was exciting."

"Really?" I asked, was she serious?

"Really, honey, I have to act like a damn fluffer just to get your father ready sometimes, he just has no interest, thinks he's sinning for Christ's sake."

"That's a sin." I replied while thinking "fluffer" damn, mom did watch a lot of porn.

"When I first saw you had my pictures I was really upset, Danny. But once your dad and I talked and I lay there, my first thought was helping you somehow and then I talked to my friend and no woman is touching you; this needs to be handled with love. When I first thought of letting you be with me I thought I was nuts, then my own problem came to mind."

Mom put her hand on my cheek and I shivered at her touch.

"Danny this will help both of us. You'll get what you want and for one night I'll get what I need. Is it right? No, but you've already crossed that line. I'm offering you the way to get over that problem. Is it fair to your father? No, but he'll never know, Danny. This stays between us, a dirty little secret between a mother and her son."

She leaned in and her lips gently brushed mine, her other hand dropped into my lap, squeezing my cock through my pants.

"You want me, baby, you know you do and I want you too, I really need this, Danny. The two of us, we can enjoy each other so much and you can put me behind you after this and I can get to be what I want to be."

Mom's tongue flicked across my ear, and she went on in a sultry whisper.

"When you thought of me you thought of that woman in the pictures. You don't want sweet, do you baby? No, you want that slut you've dreamed about, you want your mother to be your bad girl and I will be, so what do you say, Danny? You ready to be mommy's bad boy?"

"I...oh, goddamn." I moaned when she slid the robe off again with one hand while slipping her hand back into my pants to squeeze my swollen cock. "You really want to?"

Mom's answer was to push me back against the headboard and grabbing my sweat pants, yanked them down over my hips. My cock sprang free and I groaned when she grabbed it and squeezed it hard enough to cause the precum to spurt from the tip.

"Damn you have a nice dick." She purred as she pumped it, "Is this my present?"

"Oh, yeah." I moaned, "It's all yours."

"Hmm, I like that, baby." She cooed, "But I'm the one who's all yours."

Mom released my cock and sliding up, swung her leg over my hips straddling me. Grabbing my face in her hands she lowered her face to mind and kissed me so hard I gasped. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I whimpered as she worked her hips in a circular motion.

My cock was pinned between my stomach and her pussy. My mother's pussy was hot and soft and so fucking wet! Mom moaned as we kissed and continued to work her slick flesh against my cock, teasing me. I broke the kiss and moaned, "Oh, please, mom."

"Please what, baby?" She asked, her hands rubbing my chest, "What do you want?"

"I...I want to be inside you." I told her.

"Inside me?" Mom rolled her eyes, "I could be with your father for that one, come on, baby, be a man and tell me what you want, treat me the way you did in those dreams about me!"

"Mom...I want to fuck you." I told her, "I want to shove my cock inside your pussy."

"Your mother's pussy?" she winked and worked her hips, sliding my cock through her wet lips, "This pussy?"

"Please." I was whining and didn't care.

"But you haven't even sucked my tits yet!" Mom sat up pressing my cock against her pussy and held her tits up to me, "Don't you want them?"

This time I sat up and wrapping my arms around her waist buried my face in her tit. Mom cried out when I sucked her rosy nipple into my mouth and I moaned as my tongue swirled around her swollen nub. Sliding my hand around, I caught her other nipple between my fingers, rolling it as I licked and sucked the other.

"There you go baby." Mom groaned, rocking back and forth on my trapped cock, "Suck on my nipples, just like you've wanted to!"

Mom moved to the side, pushing her other tit in my mouth and I eagerly gave that nipple some attention while teasing the other with my fingers. Speaking of teasing, mom was driving me crazy with her slick pussy grinding my cock and I moved my own hips in frustration.

"Aww," Mom purred, "You want that pussy, honey? Does my son want to put his nice big dick inside mommy's wet cunt?"

Cunt? Holy shit, she was a nasty little thing! I sat there my mouth going from one nipple to the other sucking and licking, all but devouring her tits as she continued to grind on my like a stripper giving a lap dance.

Mom had her hands on my shoulders and her eyes were closed, her lips parted as she worked her hips along the length of my hard shaft. She was moaning softly and I continued to look up at her as I traced a wet circle around her nipple.

"Hmm, but if I let you fuck me now you'll cum really quick, won't you?"

"I...oh, mom." I trailed off in apathetic whimper.

"Tell me." She looked down at me, "I want to hear it."

"Mom, I want you to ride my fucking cock!" I said the words in a rush so I wouldn't lose my nerve."

"Yes!" She laughed, "That's better! Be a man and tell your mother what to do!"

She raised herself up and reaching behind her grabbed my cock. My body trembled in anticipation as she guided the tip through her pussy, pausing to rub my head against her swollen clit. Mom gasped at the contact and rubbed my head in slow circles against her hard button causing me to squirm beneath her.

"Mommy needs to come baby," she said easing my cock back through her pussy, "How about I put this sweet young cock in my hot little slit and you make me come on it?"

"Yes." I groaned, trying not to sound as pathetic as I felt, "Please just fuck me, I want you so bad!"

"God it's been years since I've heard that!"

I was so frustrated I was ready to start outright begging, but my words turned into a loud cry as my mother eased down onto my cock, engulfing me in her wet heat.

"Hard!" Mom gasped as she pushed herself further down my shaft, "God you're so fucking hard for me!"

"Mom..." I moaned, my hands leaving her tits to grab her soft hips. "You feel so...oh Mom!"

My mother had stopped teasing and let her weight go sending me plunging all the way inside of her. Mom cried out as well as her wet lips wrapped around the base of my shaft and she remained motionless with her son buried inside her.

"So hard," she breathed, staring down at me her eyes wide, so thick. My baby has a nice big fucking cock doesn't he?"

"All for you." I said, still trying to overcome the sensation of my cock engulfed by mom's wet, hot and very tight pussy.

"And I'm all for you, tonight, baby. Mommy is all yours." She rocked her hips forward easing me halfway from inside her then moved back, sinking me inside her again.

We both sighed as she rocked back and forth slowly riding me. I moved my hands on her hips gently guiding her. Mom leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders and letting her full round tits hand in my face. I sucked her nipple and groaned when her pussy contracted around me. She closed her eyes and moaned her son's name in a way a mother was never supposed to.

She eased her nipples from my mouth and shifted, presenting me the other. Mom was rocking faster now and each time she took me all the way inside she rolled her hips rubbing her clit against my pubic hair and swirling my cock inside her.

Mom's lips were parted and she was moaning softly as she worked my cock, she opened her eyes and gave me a soft smile that belied the taboo act we were engaged in.

"This what my baby wanted?"

"Yes," I slid my hands from her hips and ran my fingers along the smooth skin of her back and up through her long hair. "Is this what you needed?"

"It's a start," the smile turned not so sweet, "I think we both need more, but right now, just nice and easy." She sighed as she drove down on me. "You're not small sweetie and I want you to fuck me real hard later so let me take my time."

Fuck her real hard! This was happening, it really was! After a year of dreams and waking fantasies of blowing countless loads to those pictures Mom was here, in my room, naked and riding me! I was fucking my mother! At that thought, I moved my hips pushing my cock into her as she came down on me.

Mom gasped and her eyes rolled back causing me to keep moving, timing my thrusts with the movement of her hips. Mom let her weight go, pressing her tits against my chest and fastening her lips to mine. We both moaned as I wrapped my arms around her and our tongues entered each other's mouths.

We kissed slowly, our lips working against each other and our tongues dancing in our mouths. Mom was still keeping her movements slow and I would have thought I would want to fuck her harder, but having her close and knowing she was mine, at least for tonight, I found myself in no hurry.

I was in sensory overload, the warm clutch of my mother's pussy, the feel of her soft lips and wet tongue, the smell of her hair and the sound of her sweet sighs into our kiss was far more than I had expected. I had never thought much past the act of sex with her, but lying beneath her as she rocked me in her forbidden embrace, I felt overwhelmed by emotion.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,280 Followers
1...345678