All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, I whispered, "I love you mom, I love you so much."

"Oh, baby, that sounds so good!" She kissed me quickly, then to my surprise pushed up so she was now sitting straight up on me.

I gasped as my cock was buried hard inside her and smiling down at me mom said, "I'm so glad you told me that honey. It makes this less...well less what it is."

She began bouncing up and down on me and I moaned as she was moving faster and harder than before.

"And now that I do feel that way, it's time to have some fun. Love me later, but right now?"

Mom braced her hands on my chest and rode me fast and hard, "It's time to get what we really want!"

She punctuated her remark by slamming her hips down hard enough to make me cry out as she rode me like a bull in a rodeo. I held onto her hips for dear life trying to keep up with her movements and also fighting to try to hold off cumming this quickly. Mom sensed me tense up and slowed her movements down to a sensual rocking once more.

Cupping her tits she held them up, her thumbs stroking her nipples, "How does your mother look fucking you, Danny?"

"So good!" I moaned, "Damn, you're fucking hot!'

"Not a little girl am I?" Mom pushed her tits up higher, "How's it feel to fuck a real woman?" she laughed, "It feels good to fuck a real man who wants me!"

I whimpered and jerked my hips as even with her moving slowly my cock was twitching and my balls tightening.

"Oh, no honey." Mom said softly and stopped moving, "I know it's your night, but I'm still your mother and honey, mommy comes first!"

"Whatever you want." I told her partly frustrated I couldn't come, but glad at the same time, wanting to be able to make this night last as long as I could.

"Good boy. Tell you what, sweetie, you make mommy come nice and hard on your big dick and I'll give you a big treat?" She displayed that treat by parting her lips and running her tongue along them, "Every drop, Danny, mommy will suck down every drop."

"Jesus." I moaned.

"But I have to come first."

Mom leaned back far enough to grab my ankles behind her and I groaned as that bent my cock back with her. It didn't hurt but at that angle there was no way I could thrust into her and my cock was helpless within her wet heat.

"See that nice swollen clit, baby?" she asked, "Put your thumb on it."

I did as she asked and she jerked her hips as I pressed my thumb onto her hard button. That caused my cock to move within her and my breath hissed out with the desire to move, but being unable to.

"Rub it, honey; you've been with girls before this you know how to make a girl come for you." She moaned as I moved my thumb and sighed, "You better anyway, make a girl come hard for you, baby, and they will be happy to make you happy." She gasped as my thumb moved faster on her clit, "I know I'm going to make you cum so hard your fucking ears will pop!"

Now this was the woman in the pictures! While rubbing her clit in circles, I reached up with my free hand and took her left nipple between my fingers.

"There you go!" She moaned and rolled her hips opposite of the direction my thumb was moving in, "Make mommy come on her baby's beautiful cock."

I bit back another 'baby' like whimper as her hips moving were teasing the shit out of me. I let my eyes wander up and down her body, taking my mind off my struggling cock and admiring her amazing body. Mom was right; she was a woman, not a little girl.

Not that she was chubby in anyway, but mom did have the lush curves of a mature woman and I took in her soft hips and noticed her soft inner thighs pressing against my legs as she straddled me. Mom's belly wasn't quite flat and hard, but was soft and smooth and of course her round heavy breasts.

Those breasts were flushed pink with passion as was the rest of her and were heaving as she moved her hips faster. Her clit was hard beneath my thumb and her pussy was contracting around my cock as if it were trying to somehow suck me further insides her.

"Faster." Mom groaned, "Come on baby! The faster mommy comes the faster you get to watch her suck your dick!" she laughed when my thumb sped up, "Oh, you want that don't you, honey?"

"Yes." I grew bolder, playing into both our fantasies, "I want to see my cock in my mother's pretty mouth, and I want her to give me a nasty blow job!"

"I will, baby, I'll suck that dick and lick your balls and make you cum in my mouth just like you've wanted to!"

"Oh fuck!" I moaned while trying to move my hips.

"Or..." she paused to moan, "Do you want me to wear it for you? You want to paint mommy's face with your hot load and watch it drip down my face?"

"Oh...I...damn!"

"Hmm maybe both." She winked, maybe once I'll swallow it and once I'll let you make a mess on my face."

She balanced herself on one hand and began playing with her other nipple.

"Hmm, but know what I like?"

"What?"

"I like the thought of my baby cumming inside me, filling mommy's pussy with his cum. Feeling it filling me the oozing out of my cunt and running down my thighs."

If she didn't have me pinned the way she did I'd be filling her pussy right now just from her talking. That thought gave me a thrill; goddamn was my mother hot! She knew damn well I couldn't come that was why she did it. Not that I hadn't known my mother was far more experienced than I was, but had no idea what a hot fuck she really was. What the fuck was wrong with dad?

I quickly pushed that thought from my mind. This was unfair to him, he was a good father and husband, but he would never know and mom was right we needed this! Oh goddamn did I need her!

"Yes!" Mom's cry mercifully brought my mind back to what really mattered, her about to come on me. "Faster and harder!"

I moved my thumb as fast as I could and seeing mom pulling on her nipple, I did the same, tugging on her pink flesh. Mom gasped and her hips pushed hard into me. Her back arched and she was trembling as she whimpered, "More, more, oh so fucking close baby!"

"Come for me!" I told her, stroking her clit, "Come on my cock mom! Just like that nasty slut from the pictures would!"

"I am a nasty slut!" Mom cried pulling far harder on her nipple than I dared to. "I'm your slit! A slut for my son! The slut he stroked his big dick to every fucking night the slut that's going to suck his cock then shove her pussy in his face and....Oh fuck!"

Mom threw her head back and wailed so loud I was glad it was winter and the windows were closed. I cried out as well as her hips went into over drive. Mom squealed over and over as she squirmed on my cock. I kept my thumb moving as her pussy convulsed around my yearning cock and my fingers busy on her tit.

Mom's eyes were wide open as if she was shocked at how hard she was coming, but even as she yelped and wailed in pleasure there was a smile on her face, telling me how much she was enjoying cumming all over her son's cock.

Mom cried out louder than the first time and I moaned long and loud as her pussy contracted around my cock before a warm flood of sticky fluid flowed past it and dripped down my shaft and onto our thighs.

"Oh...my...God!" Mom slumped forward, resting her elbows on either side of me and our faces now inches apart, she sighed, "Baby! I came so hard! I...I haven't cum that hard since....since those pictures." She kissed me, "You're mommy's good boy aren't you?"

"Then if I'm your good boy you should be my bad mommy and suck my cock like you promised"

I sounded more confident than before and still inside her gave her a long hard thrust that caused her eyes to widen.

"That beautiful cock? Hmm, well a good mother does take care of her son!" she giggled, "But a bad one sucks his dick!"

After another quick kiss, one so fast I barely had time to respond, Mom began to ease back down the bed.

"Oh, yes." I whispered as looking me in the eye she slowly worked her way down my body toward my cock.

Mom kissed my chest and caused me to moan as she teased her tongue around my nipple. I could feel her hard nipples sliding down my chest and stomach and she let her tongue trail along my skin as she worked her way down between my legs. She stopped when my cock slid between her tits and pushing her arms against her sides, pinned my cock between her soft breasts.

"How's that look?" she asked as she raised her head, giving me a clear view of my cock surrounded by her tits.

"Damn, you have nice tits." I told her.

"Danny!" she gasped, "Is that anyway to talk to your mother?"

"It is when my mother's a slut ready to blow her son." I replied, surprised at my own boldness.

"Got a point there." She laughed, then rocked back and forth sliding my cock between her tits. "How about you fuck mommy's tits for a minute." She sighed, "I love a nice hard dick between my tits."

How could I refuse a request like that? Mom stopped moving and I took over, working my hips as high as I could with her leaning over me and plunged my cock through her soft breasts. Mom moaned softly and I whimpered when her tongue flickered across my cockhead when it appeared through her tits.

"Hmm" she smacked her lips, "Sticky!"

Mom began fluttering her tongue across my swollen head each time I thrust and I was trembling in excitement just from seeing her tongue licking the tip. The next time I shoved it at her face; she caused me to cry out by catching me between her lips and sucking my head into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as releasing her tits, Mom lowered her head and took me deep into her mouth.

"Hmmm" Mom groaned around my cock and her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she worked her lips further down my shaft.

I moaned when she worked me all the way down, her lips wrapping around the base of my cock. Mom swirled her tongue around my cock and I clutched the sheets in my hand as I strained not to thrust my hips. She shook her head slowly back and forth and I lay there whimpering like an idiot at the sensation of my mother's warm, wet mouth.

Mom worked her lips back up my shaft and when she released my cock she said, "You're a bad boy Danny! Your cock tastes like your mother's pussy!"

"I want to taste my mother's pussy." I told her, meaning every word.

"And you will, honey, right after I suck this delicious cock and get that nice big load you've been dying to give me."

"For a long time now."

"Then relax, baby." She winked, "Lay back and enjoy."

Mom kissed the tip of my cock and worked her lips against it, when she removed them there was sticky precum all over them and she smiled up at me before making a show of licking her lips. Taking my cock she turned her face and pressed the head to her cheek and rubbed it back and forth.

I groaned as much from the visual as the sensation. I couldn't believe I was staring down at my mother with my dick in her face. Mom slid my cock across her Chin., pausing to give it a playful lick. When mom rubbed my cock along her other cheek she smiled up at me and I was struck by the thought this was just like the pics I'd been masturbating too!

Mom slid her legs out behind her so she was now stretched out between my legs on her stomach and resting on her elbows. She took my cock between her hands and fluttered her tongue along the swollen head. The little flicks were driving me crazy, but I remained still doing as she said, relaxing and taking in a show few sons had ever seen, their mom blowing them.

She placed her tongue against my cock and trailed it down one side then up the other. My legs were trembling with excitement as my yearning cocks strained to be between her beautiful lips. But as much s I wanted her to suck it I was entranced by watching her.

Mom's eyes were barely open and she was sighing softly as she licked my cock. She had a look of pleasure on her face that caused my cock to jump at the thought of how turned on she was going down on me. I let my eyes roam down her back, taking in her long dark hair fanned out across my thighs as well as the creamy skin of her back.

My gaze followed the sweet curve of the small of her back down to her round ass cheeks, mom had bent her legs at the knees and I took in the soft soles of her feet and the red polish on her toes as she curled them. M god every inch of this woman was sexy!

Taking the visual tour down her body did nothing to stop my excitement and I knew that once she decided to start sucking I wouldn't be able to hold back long. Mom brought my attention back between my legs when I felt her tongue slide across my balls. She worked her tongue around each one, and then caused me to gasp when she sucked them into her mouth.

"Jesus." I moaned as I watched her devour my balls and felt her tongue swirling around them.

Mom was gently sliding her fingers along my shaft and I fought not to move my hips. She ran her tongue along my balls back up my shaft and sighed, "God, I love this cock, but my baby wants to come, doesn't he?"

"I do." I told her, "Please let me come, mom."

"Aww that was sweet!" She laughed, "Well as sweet as a son can be when his cock's in his mother's face." She squeezed my shaft and licked her lips, "You ready for mommy to suck you off?"

"I've been ready."

"You have, you been staring at those naughty pictures and thinking of this. Well tonight's the night you get to see it for real honey."

Mom opened wide and when she took my cock deep into her mouth my eyes rolled back and I moaned loudly. She paused at the base of my shaft again then bobbed her head in a steady rhythm. She released my cock and placing her hands on my thighs looked me in the eye as she continued to suck.

I watched transfixed by the sight of my mother giving me an amazing hands free blow job and my hips could no longer remain still, pushing my cock into her descending mouth. Mom moaned each time she took me deep and her ass was working into the bed. Her feet were kicking back and forth and the look in her dark eyes was one of pure lust.

Mom grabbed my wrists and guided my hands to her head. Using one to move her long hair from her face so I could enjoy a full view of my mother slurping on my cock, I put the other on her head. She moaned her approval as I gently guided her movements up and down my shaft and I soft whimper escaped me as my legs started to shake.

Mom worked her luscious lips back to the tip of my cock and opening her mouth let a long line of spit drool down my shaft. She then made a show of slurping it back up. The next time she surprised me by spitting on me and once again noisily sucking it up.

"You mother's a little pig isn't she?" she paused over my cock, "Am I being a good slutty mommy for you?"

"You...you'll be a better one when you make me come in your mouth." I replied hoping she would stop teasing, at this point my balls were aching and I needed to come so hard I was getting ready to flat out beg.

"Well I always want to be the best mom I can be!" she laughed and this time when she took me into her mouth she began sucking as if it were a competition.

I lay there groaning as mom repeatedly sucked me all the way down while drooling letting her spit slide down my cock. The sounds of her sloppy blow job alone were enough to keep my hips moving never mind how good her mouth felt. I was moaning continuously and mom was as well, egging me on with her sounds of pleasure as she worked my cock like a damn porn star.

"Oh mom." I whispered, "Oh fuck!"

My hands tightened in her hair as my balls tightened and my cock twitched. Mom had grabbed my cock once more and was jerking me off as she sucked me and my hand clenched hard in her hair, pulling it. Mom didn't seem to care as she sucked faster and harder than before.

"Yes, yes..." I gasped, I could feel the cum racing through my cock and my mind was filled with one thought; "I was going to come in my mother's..."

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as my cock erupted, squirting cum into her hot mouth.

Mom's eye widened and she released a long gurgling moan, but began sucking faster than before. I pumped my hips, thrusting my spurting cock into my mother's mouth and she reacted as if she couldn't suck it down fast enough. She was now pumping my cock in her fist, jerking me off while her head bobbed rapidly.

Her eyes were closed and she moaned each time my cock sent another stream of cum down her throat. Mom opened her mouth and released some of it. I watched stunned as she drooled my thick white cum down my shaft then eagerly slurped it back up. My moaning took on a desperate pitch when she had sucked me and continued to work her mouth around my now sensitive head.

"Stop!" I groaned, "Please...oh..."

Mom stopped, removed me from her mouth then opened wide showing me the puddle of cum on her tongue. Sticking it out she let the long gob of her son's cum slid off and down my shaft where it ran down to my balls. With a nasty smile, mom ducked her head and made a show of licking cum from my balls then up my shaft, cleaning every drop from me.

When she had gotten it all, she smacked her lips and smiled, "Merry Christmas, baby!"

"I...I can't believe it." I said softly, "Mom that was...damn you are a dirty girl!"

"Told you I was!" she pushed herself up so she was kneeling between my legs. "I want to be like this all the time!" she grabbed my still hard cock and squeezed it. "Bet you're the only kid at school who got this from their mom for Christmas."

"Because none of their mothers are as hot as you." I told her, starting to sit up.

"Stay right there." Mom put her hand on my chest. "Lay on your back, it's your turn to show me what you can do with your tongue."

"Then you lay back." I told her, "I'll..."

I stopped when mom put her hand on the wall to help her keep her balance and stood up on the bed. I stared up at her amazing body, but had no idea what she was doing. Then she stepped forward and put her left foot next to my shoulder.

"Fuck." I whispered as she put her other foot alongside me and I was now staring straight up between her legs.

"That's right, honey, your mother wants to go for a nice ride on her son's pretty face.

Mom braced her hand son my headboard and lowered herself to her knees while straddling my face. I wrapped my arms around her soft thighs and pulled downward bringing her lips to mine. Mom cried out as I pushed my tongue deep inside her and wiggled her hips, smearing her wet flesh across my face. I kept my tongue inside her swirling it around and groaning at the taste of her.

"Tongue that pussy!" She said over me, "You like how I taste, baby?" she moaned as I squeezed her thighs to hold her still while I worked my rigid tongue in and out of her dripping pussy. "I can still taste you! Hmm my son's cum in my mouth; your mommy is a dirty whore, isn't she?"

"Hmm-mm" I agreed as I could say much with my mother's muff pressed against my face.

Mom moved her hips against my arms and I loosened my grip allowing her to rock back causing my tongue to slide through her sift lips and to her swollen clit. Mom sighed and continued rocking, working my tongue up and down her sticky sweet pussy.

"I love this," she moaned, "I see this in porn all the time, but never got to try it."

I looked up to see her smiling down at me, "Damn you look good down there!" she moaned when she lingered long enough for me to swirl my tongue around her clit, "Feel good too!"

Mom remained still and I sucked her clit into my mouth. She moaned her approval and seeing I couldn't use my fingers on her pussy like this, I released her thighs, slid my hands up her soft belly and cupped her tits.

"Hmm, I like that, play with those nipple, baby." She put her hands over mine, and resumed rocking.

She closed her eyes and breathed heavily as my tongue trailed up and down her pussy. Her lips were parted and I couldn't get over how fucking hot she was. Not just how she looked, but all of this; my mother was riding my damn face! Even I had never thought of this one.

1...345678