All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,295 Followers

"I love you too." I whispered.

Mom continued to hold me and I wasn't complaining. Her robe was soft and warm and her hair was in my face and smelled pleasantly of strawberries. My hands were on her back and I slid them down towards her waist, enjoying the feeling of her body beneath the...I frowned in her hair. As my hands made their way down her back it dawned on me I didn't feel the edge of a shirt or sleeves and wondered what she was wearing under it.

As soon as that thought hit, I pulled away from her. I had to get a grip on myself.

"Danny, I'm sorry your father got so upset at you."

"He said he was sorry, "I told her, "Before he left, but he didn't have to be I deserved it."

"No, you didn't not like that." She ran her fingers along my cheek. "Your dad and I take parenting seriously and there was no excuse for him to get that angry."

"There was I...mom I...don't know what to say, dad's right! I'm sick and I shouldn't have ever looked at those pictures never mind keep them."

"I know what you did, Danny." Mom said, "And I want to talk about it."

"Okay." I nodded, "But I don't know what to say except, I'll go talk to whoever you want."

"No you won't." She shook her head, "I don't want that."

"Why?"

"We'll get to that, but let's just say that you and I are going to work this out tonight. By tomorrow morning this issue will be resolved."

"It will be?" I asked, "How?"

"You and I are going to work it out."

"Dad said we would all talk after Christmas."

"We will," she nodded, "But it will already be taken care of we'll just be making him happy."

"Um, sure."

"Danny," Mom looked down at her hands which were now in her lap, "I need to ask you a couple of questions. First one is can we be adults about this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked while trying to keep my eyes off mom's chest. The robe was open more than usual, enough to see some of her more than ample cleavage.

"I mean you're my son and you're young, but you are nineteen and an adult and I need to know if you can handle an adult conversation with me, one that might be, and a little frank."

"Frank."

"To me, seeing you've spent months looking at pictures of me sucking cock we should be able to, but I want to be sure."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she widened her eyes.

"You never talk like that."

"Around you I don't, but you heard me with your dad earlier. Besides, isn't that how you want me to talk?"

"What do you mean?"

"In your fantasies don't I talk and act like that? Don't tell me I'm a prim and proper woman in your dreams. I'm the woman doing all those slutty things in the pictures and that woman would say things like, sucking cock and fuck me, and suck my tits, wouldn't she?"

I swallowed "Why are you talking like this?"

"I thought it's what you wanted?"

"No," I shook my head, Mom, I don't want you to act like that."

"Yes, you do." She said softly, "This is why I asked if you can handle being a grown up, Danny. This is a serious conversation and you need to be man enough to handle it."

"I get that, but like I told dad, sometimes, I guess a lot of times I thought of you like that, but then I would feel bad."

"Why?" Mom asked, reaching out and putting her hand on my thigh.

"Because you're my mom."

"But if that bothered you, you would have dropped those pictures the second you saw them. But you didn't. I want to know why, what made you keep them, what made you do what you did to them?"

I looked down at my lap and my eyes fell on mom's hand on my leg, her long slender fingers, her deep red nails. Her hand was about a foot from my crotch and with a start I remembered I wasn't wearing any underwear. If I didn't keep my mind clear of all the things I'd been thinking of and popped a rod like I had so many times around mom the last few months, I might be in even deeper trouble.

"Danny, listen to me. This is your chance to speak freely and tell me the truth, there's no wrong answers, okay?"

"It's all wrong."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"What?"

"It might not be as wrong as you think, but we need to talk about it. Danny." Mom took my chin in her other hand bringing my face level with hers. "This is just us right now, next time it will be with your father and he won't be as understanding as me, so let's the two of us get it all out in the open."

"But I feel funny, talking about this."

"Not as funny as I felt finding out my son is interested in me sexually." She countered, "But I'm here to talk. We're family and family does what it has to now always what we want to. So will you talk to me or do we need to wait until your father turns everything into a fight?"

"I'll try."

"Tell you what." Mom released my chin and stroked hers in thought, "How about we try this, is there anything you want to ask me?"

"About?"

"The pictures, you were so obsessed with them, what would you like to know?"

"Well..." I looked away, and then figured, what the hell, mom knew everything anyway. "I heard you guys fighting and that's not the first time, you say dad's a dud, but um, well those pictures, they weren't you know, boring."

"No, they weren't." She shook her head, "And that's a good question, an adult question. The answer? I got your father stinking drunk that night and got him to cut loose with me. We went at it like we were horny teenagers, the way it should be and I talked him into taking the pictures not just to make it hotter, but to show him later, remind him of how much fun we can have."

"But he didn't think so?"

"Nope." She sighed, "Your father was ashamed of himself, and he apologized to me for treating me like a whore. I told him that he wasn't that I loved it. Danny, a good woman is a whore for her man, but only for him, I tried to explain that and he..."

She waved her hand, "Let's just say I never changed his mind. He threw the pictures out twice and I kept getting them and putting them back in his draw and eventually he forgot about them."

"So you guys don't ever...like that?"

"Don't what Danny, fuck?" When my eyes widened she rolled hers, "Adults remember? I think you've heard enough to know that answer. You also know how I amuse myself don't you?"

I looked confused and she gave me a tight smile, "I thought my toys had been moved, but figured I was wrong, God knows your father wouldn't touch them."

I blushed and lowered my head again.

"What else have you done? Have you gone through my drawers? Masturbated into my underwear, my shoes?"

An image of stroking my cock with some of my mother's panties flashed through my mind. I didn't answer, but mom nodded. "I thought so."

"Sorry, mom, it won't happen again."

"Yes, honey it will." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"No, I promise!" I told her, "I won't touch your stuff or look at you like that!"

"You can't help it, Danny." She shook her head.

"Well, then Dad's right, I'll go talk to someone."

"You'll talk to me." She patted my thigh, "Honey, I'm going to ask you to tell me as simply as you can why those pictures turned you on. You can say whatever you want, I won't be mad, but I want the truth."

"I think..." I tried to get my thoughts together.

It wasn't easy as mom was now swinging her leg back and forth and my eyes followed her movements.

"You think...?"

"I think it was just seeing you like that." I told her, "Like a woman, not my mom, not the boring office manager, but a woman."

"You never knew I was a woman?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I did, but not like that." I put my hands up, "I'm not sure what I'm saying."

"Keep talking and you'll get it out." She encouraged me.

Leaning back onto the bed so she was now resting on her elbows, she nodded, "Go ahead."

I had to take a minute to compose my voice as her leaning away had caused her robe to pull apart and I was now looking at the inner half of her breasts. Even as I averted my gaze it struck me that this was a test. Mom was showing herself off more than usual to see how I would respond. I decided to concentrate on my words rather than her chest and pushed on.

"I always thought you were beautiful, mom. But you kind of don't show it, you dress and act kind of..."

"Conservative."

"Yes." I nodded, "And you are my mother so I guess I never thought that you could be like that. I knew I should have put those pictures down, but I just kept looking and I was...."

"You were?" She prodded, "Go ahead, it's not like I don't know."

"I got turned on and I couldn't stop thinking about them. After a while I made copies and looked at them almost every night. But I wasn't thinking of you actually with me then, just how hot you were."

"So what changed?"

"It was kind of stupid." I sighed.

"Tell me."

Feeling like an idiot I told mom about the incident at the pool and how that one brief moment had gotten my mind racing about her wanting me.

"Like I said, stupid."

"So I did lead you on." She sat back up, "Honey, I'm sorry."

"No!" I said quickly, "Mom, that was nothing! Guys see their mom's in bathing suits all the time. It was me; I was already seeing you that way that just kind of set me off more."

Mom didn't look convinced, but moved in a different direction. "A minute ago you said you always thought I was beautiful, did you mean it?"

"Yes, you are mom, you're gorgeous."

"Okay, let's not get carried away." She laughed.

"Really you are, you're beautiful and sweet and loving and the pictures showed me you could be as nasty as you could be nice and I just..." I hesitated.

"When I was watching all those movies and reading the dirty mom son stories they would say things like who could love a son better than his mother. That a mother could take care of him like no other woman and that a son would want to please his mom more than any other man would, they made it sound so good, I guess."

"So you're admitting you desire me?"

"I thought you knew that." I said nervously.

"No." she said softly, "I knew those pictures had you thinking of me, but you were getting movies about mother's and sons. I guess I was hoping you were just fantasizing about a mother with their son, not you and I, but you just told me I was wrong."

"I'm sorry." I said weakly.

"It's okay, Danny I want you to be honest. So you've thought about me every day?"

"Yes." I saw no reason to try to deny anything at this point.

"When you see me, you think about me doing those dirty things with you?"

"I do."

"So obsessed is the right word."

"It is, but I'll get better."

"No, you won't." Mom put her hand over mine. "You won't because you'll never know what it's like. When we desire something we're never satisfied until we experience it. Even if it's bad for us, we don't listen to warnings we need to do it to find out if it was or not."

"But a..." Is struggled to get the word out, "A therapist would help."

"Know what they would do, Danny?"

"Not really."

"I have a friend who's a psychiatrist. I called them earlier and told them I knew someone who was fixated on their sister and what did she think they would do about something like that."

"What did she say?" I tried not to sound nervous.

"She said since that harboring a taboo attraction is a sexual dysfunction and one that would be hard to suppress without the person feeling as if they had consummated it."

"I don't understand"

"Its not as easy as an alcoholic staying away from booze, you see me every day Danny and this is not going to go away."

"It will, I..."

"Danny you've been staring at my legs and chest since I sat down." She gave me a sad smile, "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yes." I'd fallen right into her trap, but she was right.

"And for me? Honey, I'm going to worry about how I dress, how I act, anytime I touch you...I'll keep thinking I'm leading you on, exciting you. Your dad is going to keep watching too. He thought about not going to work because he's worried about leaving you alone with me."

"I would never hurt you!"

"I know that. He does too, but it's hard for him to deal with the fact his son thinks of me the way he does." She rolled her eyes, "Well, not really, you think about me in ways he should, but doesn't seem to, but that's a problem he will never see."

"Point is Danny this issue needs to be addressed and quickly or life will be awkward for all three of us. An obsession like this has to be acted upon in some way to purge you of it."

"Acted upon?"

"My friend said most likely the course of action will be a sexual surrogate."

I frowned, "What's that?"

"A woman who is trained as a sexual therapist will have sex with you, but as me."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, it will be done as a role play. She will pretend to be me and she will allow you to have sex with your mother in that sense. The theory is you will see its wrong to the point you'll stop, or you'll go through with it and when it's over you will have acted upon your fantasy in the only natural way you could. She says it has a high success rate."

"That's...I don't think I would want to have sex with some woman."

"You won't." Mom said matter-of-factly. "No whore with a degree is going to seduce my son, let alone acting as me as she does."

"Good." I nodded, "That would have been," I paused as what my mother had said hit me, an older woman, probably attractive, willing to pretend to me my mother... I saw mom staring at me a disapproving look on her face.

"Would be wrong." She finished for me. "I may think most of your father's ideas about sex are archaic, but his ideal of sex being something that should be shared only between two people who care about each other is one that I admire and believe in also."

She sighed disgustedly, "I won't allow you to throw that value out the window."

"So what do you want me to do, mom?" I asked, "I'll do anything you want me to, to make this right! I really feel bad I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me as much as you think." She said quietly. "It's not a terrible thing to be desired and I know you love me. Those pictures blurred the lines of lust and love for you. Seeing your mother as a lover made you want me as both, didn't it?"

"Yeah, best of both worlds I guess."

Mom nodded and when she didn't say anything I repeated my question. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to do what you want to."

"What do you mean?"

"Danny," Mom eased closer to me, "A good mother does anything she has to for her son, and she does whatever it takes to make sure he's okay. The only thing that will get you past this is to experience me as a lover and I'm going to let you."

"I..." I shook my head, "Wait, are you saying?"

"I am saying that I am giving myself to you. You can do whatever you want to me."

"No, this is another test!" I pointed my finger at her, "You're trying to see if I'll say yes!"

"I mean it Danny." Mom persisted, "Tonight, one night I'm yours to fulfill your fantasies, to be able to get this out of your system so we can all put this behind us."

"Bull." I was getting angry, "You want me to be excited to prove I still have a problem. " I trailed off as mom untied her robe, "What are you doing?"

"Proving I'm not kidding." Mom finished untying the robe and spoke as she opened it, "Does this look like a trick."

"Oh...my God." I choked out when I saw what my mother was wearing under her robe; nothing.

Mom was completely naked and I stared in awe at the sight of her large round breasts with their beautiful rose colored nipples. They were hard and I had to make an effort not to lick my lips at the thought of licking them. Mom slid the robe from her shoulders and tossing it to the floor stood up next to the bed.

My eyes trailed from her amazing breasts down her soft belly and to the swell of her hips. They stopped at the small patch of dark hair between her smooth creamy thighs and my heart skipped a beat while staring at the pink cleft of her pussy.

"Better in person?" she asked and turning around, let me take her in from behind.

Her long dark hair looked good against the smooth skin of her back and my eyes drank in the curve of the small of her back before lingering on her well rounded ass. Mom had some curve to her ass, and I clenched my fingers to resist reaching out and cupping her cheeks. She opened her legs slightly and I released a long breath as I saw her pussy winking out at me from behind.

Mom turned back to face me, "Do you like your gift, Danny?"

"Gift." I repeated dumbly as she put her knee on the bed and leaned over towards me.

"It is Christmas eve," she smiled and touched the Santa cap, "So I figure we can consider this a gift. A very intimate one and one you can never talk about, understand?"

"I...mom..."

I had no clue what to say, all I knew was my mother was naked on my bed and offering me everything I'd dreamed about. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head as they raced up and down her body, talking in every curve of her lush body.

My eyes weren't the only thing popping; my cock was at full attention in the presence of my mother's incredible body.

"Honey?" Mom interrupted

"Mom?"

"You've wanted me for months and here I am, right here on your bed." She cupped her breasts and held them up to me, "What are you waiting for?"

Mom pulled her other leg up so she was now kneeling naked in front of me. She released her breasts and grabbing the edge of my t-shirt pulled it up. Feeling as if I were dreaming, I raised my arms and let her remove it from me.

Mom placed her hands on my face and pulling my face to hers whispered, "Before we get to all those things you've thought about, I would like a kiss, is that okay?"

"Whatever you want."

"No, baby." Mom leaned close and whispered in my ear, "It's whatever my baby wants. I told you, Danny a loving mother giver her son anything he needs, even if it's herself."

She kissed my neck just below my ear sending a shiver through me. Mom leaned back and putting her arms around my shoulders, said, "Come on, baby, give your naughty mother that kiss you've been dying to give her."

Mom closed her eyes, and parted her full red lips, waiting for me to kiss her. My eyes dropped down to her breasts taking in her hard nipples and watched them rise and fall with her breathing. She was right, what the hell was I waiting for?

I placed my hands on her bare hips and mom said, "There you go," still keeping her eyes closed, she added "Let your hands wander, I'm all yours."

I slid my hands up her sides marveling at how soft and warm her skin was beneath my touch. When I was level with her breasts, I worked them inwards until my palms were on the sides of her creamy globes and gave them a tentative squeeze. Mom opened her eyes and taking my wrists, guided my hands around her waist,

"A kiss first," she told me, "That's all I ask, a nice loving kiss from my son, then it's anything you want."

This time when mom captured my face in her hands, she pulled me into her embrace and her lips pressed to mine. I groaned at the first touch of her soft sweet lips and didn't kiss her back at first. Instead I remained still as she worked her lips back and forth along mine.

My hands were on her back and I slid them up and down, running my fingers along her smooth skin. Mom kissed me harder and this time I responded, working my lips against hers.

Mom sighed softly in her throat and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, pulling me against her. I groaned at the feeling of her nipples against my chest and her soft breasts pinned between us. My hands trailed down to her lower back and the curve of her ass. I worked them back up until I reached her long hair then ran my fingers through it.

"Hmm," Mom purred into our kiss and rocked back and forth against me, her nipples sliding across my chest.

I kissed her harder then gasped when her tongue darted between my lips. I hesitated, but when she teasingly ran her tongue along my lips, I parted them for her. I moaned when her tongue entered my mouth and danced across mine and slid my hands up and down her arms, again enjoying how soft she was.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,295 Followers
1...345678