Denise and the Beaches of Europe

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

I turned to the side grasped Edith's beautiful round face with my hands and tenderly placed a kiss against those large African lips of hers. We soon were tongue against tongue, seeking each other out and both moaning little moans of desire and need, wanting to be joined and a part of each other. It was like nothing I had felt since falling in love with Denise. Edith actually started shaking she was so overwhelmed with emotion.

Edith soon broke from our kisses and began to trail kisses down my chest, down my groin, down the length of my rigid penis and finally she engulfed the circumcised head of my cock between her full lips. I felt her tongue slide under the underside of my penis and swirl around the head. The pleasure was incredible. I looked down and her eyes were smiling. She broke away briefly to jokingly remark, "You taste different circumcised white boy. I like it," and returned to sliding her lips around, up and down my penis. To this she now added a stroking motion with her hand which she alternated with cupping my heavy, shaved testicles and squeezing them. It was only minutes before I had an incredible orgasm which had me loudly groaning as I released squirt after squirt of semen into Edith's mouth. When she stood back up she opened her mouth to show a large pool of white semen caught on her tongue. She leaned forward and we kissed, both tasting my salty, sweet semen.

With continued kissing I was again hard as a rock; this herb or whatever was amazing for a man who wanted to keep pleasuring his woman. Now it was my turn. I turned Edith around facing away from me so I could keep her full breasts and tease her hard nipples while raining kisses on her neck and ears until she was squirming from the thrills of pleasure running down to her hips. I kissed and tongued my way down her spine as my hands trailed down her flat stomach to her bald groin. Finally I ran my tongue down between the cheeks of her butt. Bending Edith slightly forward I ran my tongue down to her anus which I tongued and explored while my left hand rubbed her clit. Because Edith was completely hairless it was so easy to find her clitoral hood sticking out from her labia and then to run my fingers to the end and find the clit.

Edith could only take so much before she pushed me back, turned around, leaned against the wall to help her spread her legs wider and guided my face down to that sweet spot between her legs. The thickness and black color of her outer labia, her clitoral hood, and her darker nymphae rimmed with bright pink from her vaginal opening were just beautiful to me. So before I placed my lips and tongue against them I took a moment to run my fingers over the smooth, very soft surfaces of her genitals and to dip one finger into her vagina's opening. I smiled up at her and told Edith, "Gosh, you are so beautiful...everywhere. You would be doing all men a favor by never wearing clothes ever again. I ran my hands around her butt and hugged her belly, pressing my lips about midpoint between her navel and her pussy. I felt her fingers lovingly run through my hair. When I looked up again Edith had tears of joy in her eyes and she said, "Thank you, Mark. About now I needed that."

I kissed her bare, smooth, hairless belly for a few minutes while caressing her back and her backside and then ran my tongue once, twice, thrice slowly over her clit. "Oh, god, I think I'm going to cum," and Edith did. I held her steady while she shook violently and cried out loudly. I stood up to help her stay up. I crushed her to me and held her firmly in my arms. God, her body felt so perfect against mine.

When she had calmed down, I asked her, "Edith, you've been here before. Is there a space on the beach where we can make love and be safe?"

"Yes," she responded. We quickly lathered and rinsed off. I helped her to oil her dry kinky hair. And then we slipped on robes, grabbed towels, went into the bedroom where Denise and Michael appeared to be sleeping entangled around each other. Michael's enormous cock was being cradled in Denise's free hand. She really did like huge cock. Even in sleep she was protecting it.

Edith and I grabbed a blanket off of our bed and soon we found a spot away from the hotels on the Mediterranean that seemed to have many couples in the throes of lovemaking. Modesty didn't seem to be a problem as we passed by many couples who were nude, aroused and moving with passion against each other, and, in some cases, verbalizing their passion quite loudly. Edith and I both agreed that we found it actually exciting as well as safer having other copulating couples around us. We had the stimulation of hearing other couples pleasuring each other and the safety in numbers of many couples spread out on this stretch of beach.

We decided, like many of the couples to not worry about covering up with a blanket but letting others enjoy seeing our lovemaking as we were enjoying theirs. We used the blanket and our towels to protect us from getting sand in our genitals. There's nothing like a little gritty sand up a woman's vagina to ruin sex.

We orally pleasured each other. We held each other. We kissed each other all over which usually led to even more oral sex. Then we finally settled down to me making love to Edith, feeling my hardened penis swimming in her liquid vagina, her body shuddering ever so often, and then really seizing up as she reached another climax and tears came to her eyes as she realized how special it was. Then she got up on top of me and we just fucked like several other men and women around us were. It was group sex in terms of seeing and hearing other couples, moans, groans, cries, the slapping noise of male thighs and cocks pounding on soft female butts and genitals, the sometimes very liquid sound of a well-lubricated female vagina as it filled with lubrication, semen, and the creamy froth that is a mix of the two. And lastly there were the smells of various bodies and sex organs filling the air when the warm breezes would pause and the erotic odor of sex would momentarily fill the air. It was one of the most incredible experiences either Edith or I had ever had.

As daylight came and we awoke to depart the beach Edith remarked to me that that had been like a film she had watched where a Japanese director had hired 500 student amateurs to engage in sex in a large warehouse and be intimately filmed. She said that if I was game she would love to try that with me. She said she could check the internet to see if one of those photographers or pornographers was holding a mass event like that. She'd love to have me couple with her in front of others. She and I were feeling the rush of finding someone new. Before heading back to the room where we knew there would be tension, however, we headed to a nearby café where we knew the dress code, even for the waiters and waitresses was mandatory nudity. The waiters and waitresses were all young students who didn't mind shedding clothes, even for a job, and they all agreed to shave all their pubic hair off as so many of the 20 year olds were doing here and elsewhere. The owner had found it to be a great draw and the waiters and waitresses found it generated great tips from the foreigners; they kept a little pouch tied to their waist to hold the tips.

Well low and behold we see Denise and Michael sitting in a booth. I sat down next to Denise and Edith sat next to Michael. "Where have you guys been all night? We woke up and found your bed hadn't been slept in all night," Denise asked.

"The beach. There's a lovers' beach I had heard about from a guest at the hotel. It was incredible. We and dozens of other couples made love all night in the warm moist breezes of last night. The sounds, the smells, the sights of naked bodies moving against each other were a fantastically sensual experience. You and Michael would be stars there with his incredible cock and your enthusiasm for his cock." I knew Michael and Denise wouldn't know if I was being sarcastic or for real. I and Edith had to admit as we had talked through part of last night that Denise and Michael for the reasons I had stated could have sold large numbers of pornographic films. Their physical beauty mixed with the real but raw sexuality of their moving inside, around, and against each was much more erotic than phony pornographic actors and actresses.

That day we all explored the Naturist Village. Again it was incredible to see everyone nude going about their business at every restaurant, café, gift shop or grocery store. There were nudist families with children in tow. There were elderly couples and groups flirting with each other. There were younger couples and groups too. It was veritable buffet of the nude human body: slender, round, old, young, hairless, hairy, muscular, and thin. During the day Denise spent her time with me and Edith spent time with Michael. We held hands, kissed, laughed, and walked arm in arm. But that evening things reverted.

We had heard about a dance club that was both nude and hedonistic. All kinds of erotic play with total strangers was allowed in the club. Denise wanted to go badly. Her new naughty girl personality wanted to feel hands and bodies rubbing her and rubbing up against her. The rest of us acquiesced and we ended up having a great time. Some couples actually fucked each other either on the stage or on the bench seating around the edges of the dance floor. They had pumpkin and lavender incense burning which seemed to make all of the women, young or old, hornier. So both Michael and I were entertained by multiple women who approached us, played with us and invited us either to join them on the stage or to pleasure them on one of the benches. Michael and I did our share. We lost sight of Denise and Edith until we discovered the both of them on the stage riding two well-endowed French men. The men were wearing ribbed condoms which were freely distributed by the club, but that clearly was not interfering with Edith's and Denise's pleasure as the crowd surrounding the stage cheered them on to having climaxes in front of the club's crowd.

A little shamefacedly they returned to us after they accommodated the men having protected orgasms too. Denise, however, remarked, "I wish I could have felt Claude's cum , didn't you, Edith?"

Edith responded, "Yes, but better safe than sorry. God knows where Louis' cock has been. It's bad enough I have had so many men's and women's tongues and fingers on and in my genitals." The girls laughed loudly and the party continued. This time though Denise began to pair up with Michael and kept playing with that massive cock of his. It wasn't long before Edith and I found ourselves alone on the dance floor. When we sought out Michael and Denise we soon found them back on the stage. But this time Denise was riding Michael bareback. The crowd, not knowing that Denise knew Michael (they had play acted like they had just met), cheered them on as Denise's muscular hips and ass flexed and moved on top of Michael's tight dark, hairless belly and that incredibly thick and long dark shaft of his penis. His penis soon was shiny with Denise's jism as she came once and then a second time.

It was then that Michael rolled Denise over on to the floor, grabbed an inflatable pillow off the stage, tucked it under Denise's hips, and fucked her silly in front of the crowd. Several women were freely masturbating themselves watching Michael's cock do incredible things to Denise. And Denise...she just lost it right there on the stage. She screamed out, "Fuck me, Michael. Oh baby, fuck me hard. Oh god, baby, your cock feels so goddamned good. Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah, baby. That's it baby. I need you, baby. Hold me, baby." The raw need she had to be made love to by Michael was almost too intimate for the crowd. If Denise wasn't aware of anything but what Michael was doing to her, Michael was. He realized that the crowd had grown quiet...too quiet. Being very horny, however, he quickened his pace so the heat and friction would have its inevitable effect: he came inside of Denise. His back arched toward her, his final thrust buried his penis as deeply as it could go inside of Denise and his muscular butt muscles tightened and released as each of his ejaculations spurted out of him. He yelled loudly as the shudders moved from his quivering butt to his thighs and across his torso so that soon all of him was shaking violently. By now Denise had wrapped her legs around his quivering waist and had drawn tight against his groin and his torso. She too was shaking, apparently from yet another orgasm brought on by the hot jets of Michael's semen as it splashed inside deep within her vagina.

Almost simultaneously they cried out, "Oh, god, Denise. Oh, god, Michael." Even the DJ had stopped turning discs. The club was silent except for the sounds of heavy breathing from the crowd. Edith and I had been correct. Michael and Denise when they made love together were intensely more erotic than pornographic actors. It was incredibly beautiful, incredibly uncomfortable to watch, and very intimate. It was almost as if the crowd itself became post-coital; they became quiet and exhausted. And then in the silence someone started clapping and soon the place was in an uproar of cheers.

Embarrassed and red-faced Denise and Michael stepped off the stage arm-in-arm and were greeted by pats on the back and hugs. But as they approached Edith and me they knew they had done it again. They had shared a greater intimacy than they had with us, their spouses.

After a bit we all four headed back to our room, with Michael hand in hand with Edith and Denise walking arm in arm with me. Denise kissed me a lot, but I knew that at least partially this was from guilt at once again "making love" to Michael.

When we got back to the room we were all exhausted and quiet. We all showered before hitting the sack and Denise and I were soon asleep in each other's arms. It was early next morning when I felt a slow sucking on my penis. When I awoke and looked down it was Edith slowly moving her lips and tongue up and down the shaft of my penis. The surprise and the incredible soft, wet sensation almost made me cum right there. A little more awake I noticed that Denise was on Michael's bed and was also fellating Michael's sizable penis and he was already groaning with pleasure.

Edith broke free as did Denise and almost in unison they commented, "Good morning, sleepy head." Denise returned her lips to pushing back the foreskin on his penis and sucking the tip of his penis in. Her hand slowly stroked the full length of his manhood at the same time. But I was soon distracted by the incredible sensation of the blow job Edith was giving me. I knew it was not going to be long before I blew a huge load and I indicated as such to Edith. She nodded her head but didn't separate her full lips sucking in the head of my penis and sliding them up and down the glistening shaft of my penis. Soon my hips spasmed and I came. I felt Edith swallow all of my semen and only when she knew I was finally finished did her lips part from my penis.

After a few moments of recovery I pushed Edith back down on my bed, opened her legs and began to feast on her bald pussy and clit. My tongue and fingers moved everywhere. Her taste was delicious and spurred me on to literally feasting on her naked belly, and she was soon very aroused from my oral attention. "God, I was hoping you would do that to me. I just love how you focus so intently on my pleasure, my taste, and my body. I'm already ready to explode. My clit gets so hard when you tongue me, and my pussy gets so wet. And it makes me feel so special that you like the way I am down there, the way I taste to you. UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHH!," Edith came. But I only paused for a moment before beginning again. She was right when she said she knew I literally loved her body. I did love every roundness and fold of her body. I loved the taste of the cream that poured from her vagina as she became aroused. I loved the hardness of her clit and the way it literally vibrated at the moment of climax. I loved the saltiness of her perspiring skin and the saltiness of her anus as I licked her all over.

Over on the other bed I saw Denise adjust her position. She looked at me and mouthed the words, "Sorry, dear, I can't help myself." And with that she mounted Michael's still erect penis and they were soon lost in each other's bodies. In contrast to their lovemaking before, however, they were very noisy. Denise cried out Michael's name and called him all manner of terms of endearment as they moved together as one, like husband and wife, like long-time lovers. Watching her hips move so expertly against Michael's body was so erotic to watch. And then every so often her hips would quiver and she would cry out in pleasure and fall against Michael's muscular chest. Michael's large brown hands would hold her close and then again they would start up moving against each other, the sheer length of Michael's penis keeping them joined as one.

I felt a tug on the hair of my head. "It's time, Mark. It's time." Edith drew me up to her beautiful brown face, with her hazel colored eyes, her full lips, the soft, clearness of her skin, her wiry mop of hair splayed out on the pillow beneath her head. We kissed briefly and then Edith kissed her own juices off of my mouth, my upper lip, and my cheeks. "I taste good, don't I?" With that phrase I looked in her eyes and kissed Edith passionately. Soon our tongues were exploring each other's hungry, wet mouths. Soon we were moving against each other in preparation for joining together in intercourse. The sounds of our spouses were now erotic background music that fed our hunger to be one with each other.

As my passion became fierce, I lifted myself up off Edith's beautifully full-breasted chest, now shining with perspiration and with each nipple standing out quite erect. I gazed lovingly into those beautiful large hazel eyes and grasping my penis worked it up and down the damp bald slit of her labia and the loose folds of her nymphae until I connected with the hot opening of her vagina. I pushed my hips in and we were joined in our own lovemaking. It wasn't just sex. Like Michael and Denise it was loving and oh so magnificent. The union of man and woman in an intense joining of bodies and hearts.

As I moved inside of Edith and she moved around me, grasping and milking my penis, closing her vagina around my sliding penis, we never stopped looking in each other's eyes and occasionally sharing light kisses. Smiles broke out on each other's faces. We laughed. We kissed. But we never broke eye contact until suddenly Edith's eyes rolled up in her head, she let out a cry, and came. I felt her belly tense against mine and her vagina spasm. I hadn't cum so I was able to keep moving inside of Edith bringing her much pleasure.

And so, like Denise with Michael, and like Edith with Michael, Edith became one with me and thoroughly gave herself up to me. We were soon moving as one. I felt tenderness towards Edith, care for how she felt, got lost in her smile, got lost in those large hazel eyes, felt joy when her cries and sighs and laughter rose to a high pitch and I felt her body shudder beneath me and later on top of me as her desire became more aggressive. The slap of her belly and later her butt and hips off my own belly were sweet sounds and touches. The sensation of feeling her clit literally vibrate against the base of my penis as Edith would reach another orgasm stimulated me to a hardness, length and girth I swear I hadn't felt before. It was as if it were Edith who drew me to swell and stiffen inside of her.

Synchronous with Denise and Michael Edith and I made love late into the morning. Resting in each other's arms our nude warm damp bodies molded to each other while we fondled and caressed each other. We would watch the incredible lovemaking that my wife and Michael engaged in and in turn they would watch Michael's wife and me making love as well. The smell of sex and the dampness of so much heated activity was an aphrodisiac. The smells of heated up wet pussy and semen ejaculated in the bed sheets and on our bodies mixed with both the dampness of our perspiring bodies and the heated wet breath of our lungs to become a heady mix of erotic odors which enhanced the sensual atmosphere of our mutual lovemaking.