Denise and the Beaches of Europe

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

I tasted my own semen on Edith's genitals and the tart taste of her juices was fantastic to me. Repeatedly after resting I would tenderly kiss every inch of her naked, beautiful brown-colored body and then focus in between her legs. She would rest and sometimes giggleas my kisses lightly pecked all over her skin. But then when my kisses and my tongue came to explore her scented engorged labia, the loose folds of her nymphae and her stiff clit she would become more serious and her breathing would intensify. The muscles of her belly would shudder and her full breasts would jiggle from each shudder as it passed through her body. As her passion would rise from my tongue intimately exploring her womanly folds and the tangy pocket of her vagina her hips and belly would begin to involuntarily move against my face and shoulders. And then would come the moment when she would urge me on to pleasure her. Cries of "oh baby, oh Mark, yes. Oh god, yes. Don't tease me, baby. Finish me. Yes, there. Deeper. Harder. Faster." I would lock my mouth around her pussy and with sucking on her clitoris and lapping at her clit and labia would soon have her crying out.

It was then she would sometimes open her legs farther and draw me up to her mouth to kiss her passionately and enter her slippery vagina. Or she would throw me down on the bed and slide her hips down over my rigid penis. Sometimes she would face me where I could watch her heavy breasts bounce with her exertions and I could flick her clit to bring her more pleasure and I could run my hands up and down her sides and over those full, rounded breasts of hers. Or she would face away from me and I would watch her magnificent butt flexing as she thrust up and down on top of me. I could run my hands up and down her smooth back and buttocks. And I could slip my finger in her anus if she tilted a certain way indicating that she wanted me to play with her back there.

For those moments and for that whole day, she, not Denise, was my woman and I, not Michael, was her man. We didn't just fuck. We made love.

In the early afternoon Edith and I showered the remains and scent of sex off of our bodies and this too led to some intimacy in the shower as well as a great deal of passionate kissing. But then we left Denise and Michael still fucking each other's brains out and headed out for a day in the Naturist Village and in the rest of Agde. We ate, we drank, we enjoyed a swim in the Mediterranean, we toured the town and the non-nudist waterfront, we went out to dinner, we went for a walk in the surrounding country, and then we finished up at a jazz nightclub. The whole time we walked hand in hand or arm in arm and kissed. We received many compliments about what a perfect couple we were. This made us laugh and then we just fell in love some more.

That evening when we returned to our room we discovered that Denise and Michael had finally left the bed and some poor cleaning lady had had to clean up the tangles of our bedding. Having had a fantastic day together we washed up and brushed our teeth together. I oiled Edith's hair up, gave her a nude massage that remained non-sexual despite the fact that touching her gorgeous nude body gave me a hardy erection, placed tender kisses against her back as she started to doze off, and then climbed in next to her where we cuddled delightfully nude for a good night's sleep.

That night Michael and Denise returned and we found them the next day curled up in the adjoining bed together similar to the way Edith and I had spooned each other. The covers had come off in the warm summer air of our room and it was humorous to see Michael's enormous cock sticking out between Denise's legs as if she herself had a chocolate brown penis sprouting from her crotch. Even in sleep her one hand cupped the sizable mushroom cap of the tip of Michael's cock.

Edith and I quietly left them on the bed, visited a pastry shop in the hotel, and returned to serve breakfast. We all sat nude on our room's balcony and enjoyed a feast of delicious pastries and coffee. It was during this breakfast that Edith broached what everyone was thinking. "Do you want her, Michael? Denise, do you want Michael?"

There was silence. Edith added, "Mark and I have talked. We are in love. The day we spent yesterday was so easy for us to spend together. We hit it off on everything we did and talked about. It's never been this intimate with Michael. I have you two to thank for this."

I piped in, "Both of us do, Denise. Your passion for Michael made me realize how much you loved him. I realized it was more than just the heightened sexual activity of the last three weeks. You appear to have fallen in love with Michael. Is that true?"

It was Michael who answered, "Yes, we have." The grasped hands, leaned in to each other smiling and kissed.

Over the next couple of days all of us grew comfortable with the fact that we were in essence going to be swapping partners. Michael moved to the USA with Denise and I in turn moved to the UK to marry Edith. Never in a million years would Denise and I have expected that turn of events. Over the years we remained fast friends as we raised families and communicated with each regularly and occasionally were able to visit with each other. At those times we would share a bed with each other for old times' sake and for a few hours I would make love to Denise and Michael would make love to Edith.

Gelieve dit een score te geven verhaal
De auteur zou je feedback appreciëren.
  • REACTIES
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Posten als:
Anoniem
1 Reacties
26thNC26thNCmeer dan 2 jaar geleden

Not swinging, just cuck and whore action.

Deel dit Verhaal

GELIJKAARDIGE Verhalen

Sauna bezoek gaat vreemd (01) Een koppel ontmoet een vreemde man in de sauna...
Judith in Afrika - Paal dansen Judith de geile Hollandse expat gaat stappen met een vriend
The Plan Ch. 01 A teacher is unexpectedly seduced by a group of students.
The Apology Kanye West apologizes in person to Taylor Swift
MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 01 Buxom MILF Rebecca explores her desire for the 'dark side'.
Meer Verhalen