Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers

"No, you look good!" he exclaimed.

"I do?" I asked.

"I...well I mean, you know." He stammered.

"Oh, I get it." I nodded, "Good for an old lady."

"Mom you look good for any age." He said and catching himself began to blush.

"Aww aren't you sweet!" Getting on my hands and knees, I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

I saw his eyes lock onto my tits which felt as if they were going to fall out and his face was now beet red.

"So you think I could wear this to the beach?" I asked, remaining on my knees with my tits pretty much in his face. "Think it would be okay?"

"I...I think a lot of guys would be pretty happy." He said softly, his eyes were still on my chest as if entranced by the site of his mother's breasts.

"Yeah?" I teased, "You think they'd be checking out your mom?"

"I know they would." He swallowed nervously, "You're um, well...not much to the imagination."

"Hey, Jon?"

"What mom?"

I paused, making sure I kept a straight face, "What are you staring at?"

"Staring?" he lifted his eyes from my chest, "N...nothing! I was just um..."

I looked down at my tits and saw what had really caught his attention; my hard nipples were clearly visible against the tight top. I wondered if it would dawn on my son that seeing it wasn't cold there would be only one reason his mother's nipples would be swollen.

I lifted my gaze to his face and widened my brown eyes, telling him I knew exactly what he was looking at.

He saw that look and his blushed deepened and he stopped stammering and remained silent and painfully embarrassed. I thought of asking him if he liked what he saw, but that would be to bold.

I didn't want to look like the sick slut I was acting like in case he was simply taken aback by my lack of attire and flaunting my body as I never had before. I held his gaze a little longer; enjoying him squirming, then I let him off the hook and changed the subject.

"Well, I'll leave you alone to relax; I know you don't want your mom hanging out with you."

I hoped he caught the way I'd stressed the word, maybe he did, but the look of relief on his face when I didn't push about where he was looking was comical.

"Oh, well I don't mind, you coming in for a swim?"

I thought about it. If I slipped into the water I could slip up to him and tease a little, but the people on the second floor next door could see into the pool and I didn't want to do anything stupid in public. As it was I was sure my bikini was going to make Roger next door and his two teenage sons pretty happy if they happened to look out their window.

"Nah, I'm going to go over there and lay out for awhile, maybe get some color on this sickly white skin of mine."

"You have nice skin." He replied then immediately got that oh shit look on his face again.

"Thank you, but be honest, pale would be a compliment."

"Nope," he shook his head, "Fair is the word or...creamy, you have creamy skin."

"Creamy?" I laughed, "What have you been reading, hmmm?"

"Nothing like that!"

"I'm sure, why read when porn is all over the net."

"I don't watch..."

"Of course you do!" I told him, "All guys do, hey I watch it myself."

"Geez mom!" he put his hands over his ears, "I don't need to know that."

"Well, hey it's been awhile since there's been any cream on this skin so I do what I have to."

"Mom!" The look on his face was priceless and I burst out laughing.

"That's right, I forgot. Mom's can't have sex."

"Well, it's not that..."

"I know it's not, the net is full of milf porn." I winked, "So it's okay for other people's moms to have sex just not yours."

"Yeah." He nodded, "Exactly."

"So Jon," I smiled mischievously. "Can I ask you something?"

"I guess," he replied nervously while carefully keeping his eyes down at the water.

"Think I'm a Milf? You think your friends think I'm hot?"

"That's...not really something I think of." He said slowly as if choosing his words.

"You? Well of course not, I am you mom. Your friends though? They never say anything?"

"Do you want them to?" He frowned, "Weird question mom."

"Well since she's been staying here I'm pretty sure I've seen you checking out Cynthia."

"I..." he sighed, "She's pretty hot."

"She is a nice pretty redhead. I don't blame you; you think Tommy checks me out?"

"He...he's mentioned you're hot." He said, but had a strange look on his face.

"What's the matter?" I asked, "He say something you didn't like?"

"No, I..." he shook his head. "I'd rather not say, but it has nothing to do with you, well not directly, sort of..."

"Oh." He looked serious and I wondered what Tommy had said or done. Well maybe another time. For now I wanted my son to be thinking about nothing but his mother and her twisted fantasies.

"Well that's between you guys." I playfully ran my fingers through his hair, "What about you? You one of those young guys who likes older women?"

"Depends on the woman." He said softy still with an odd look on his face.

"Makes sense. Well I'll leave you be."

I turned away then spotting his sunglasses on the edge of his chair bent over to pick them up. I spread my legs enough so I could get a glimpse of Jon's reaction. My smile widened when I saw not only was he looking, but his mouth was hanging open as he took in my all but bare ass.

I dropped the glasses back onto the chair and bent over further; this time imagining his eyes on the thin strip of material covering my pussy. I moved my ass back and forth slightly as I folded the sunglasses.

Turning back to him, I leaned over and handed them to him, "Here, honey it's too bright to not have these on."

He reached out to take the glasses and I noticed his fingers were trembling. There was something there! There had to b; he wouldn't be this nervous otherwise. His eyes were back on my breasts, but only briefly before he looked down at the glasses, "Yeah, but I don't want raccoon eyes when the rest of my face tans."

"Well I'd rather have those beautiful blue eyes safe than worry about tan lines." I told him.

"You think my eyes are beautiful?" He asked, with a shy little smile that made me want to kiss him, right on the lips.

"Honey, everything about you is beautiful." I ran my fingers lightly down his chest, "There have been a few lucky girls at school that know that I'm sure."

Jon blushed again and laughed, "I do okay."

"I bet you do."

"But not just looks wise, all the girls say I'm a nice guy, not a jerk and that comes from you." He sighed, "Not asshole dad that's for sure."

"That's right, honey, you get what you give with women, in every way." I winked.

"You said that before." He pointed out, "But you're right. I bet you could teach me a lot about women."

Leading comment? I shook it off, best to just keep playing this out and not make a move in case. If he was interested the plan was to get him to say or do something that could only be taken one way.

"Sure, but only if you're eager to learn." I threw back at him. "Now do as your mom tells you and put your glasses on."

I stood up and this time did walk away, mentally shaking my head at the thought I was flirting with my son. I made my way slowly over to my lounge chair putting some extra swing in my hips.

When I reached it, I knelt on the end and made a show of adjusting the cushions and letting Jon stare at my ass. I turned over and leaning back onto the chair, picked my sunglasses up from underneath the chair and slipped them on.

I lay back and looked at Jon who had donned his dark sunglasses. I'd given them to him so he could look at me without me knowing he was staring and my own glasses did the same for me. I turned my head slightly so it looked as if I was facing away from him, but was still able to keep him in sight.

I stretched, arching my back off the chair and thrusting my tits out. Reaching up, I put my long hair up, my breasts lifting to a better angle as I did.

I opened my legs, letting the left one dangle off the chair and giving Jon a clear view between my...creamy thighs. I did like that word and that he used it to describe me. Straightening my arms I let my hands rest on those thighs, hoping he enjoyed how my long red nails looked on my skin. I lay still, then lifting my right leg, bent it at the knee and scratched my foot.

I didn't have to try to guess, I knew he was staring and I lifted my leg higher, flashing my thinly veiled pussy. I lowered my leg and this time when I relaxed I closed my eyes. I could feel my son's hungry gaze on my body and loved it.

I sighed contentedly. The warm sun, the even warmer sensation of being horny and knowing I was fueling a taboo desire in my son had me quite comfortable.

I idly wondered what my next move would be; the timeless cliché of asking him to rub lotion on me? No, the neighbors might see. Maybe when I went in the house I would go upstairs and draw a bath and soak until I heard him coming up the stairs and go with accidently walking out of the bathroom with my robe open, or...I stopped my mind from spinning and began to take slow deep breaths.

If this was meant to happen it would and right now it seemed Jon had more than an unhealthy fixation with his mother's body. I made sure my mind avoided any thoughts of if we did cross the line where would that leave us afterwards? I couldn't be 'with' my son, or could I?

Right now Cynthia and Tommy were out of town, where no one knew them and were carrying on like a cougar with a cub, dancing, kissing, fondling right there in front of people who had no idea who they were.

Thinking of Cynthia grinding her ass into her son on a dance floor sent another pleasant wave of heat through me, but unlike earlier where I was so horny I couldn't think straight, I was under control and letting that lust build for what I hoped would be everything Cynthia said it would be.

Being that I wanted to lay there for awhile and let that fire continue to burn and continue to drive Jon wild as he stared at me, I let my mind wander back to two days ago when I came home early and caught my best friend fucking her son and my own incestuous thoughts began to awaken.

*****

I pulled into the driveway and smiled at the gate that led to the pool. Someone had hit a pole a block from the office, knocking out the power and Brad, our manager, had told us to take the rest of the day off.

No one had to be told twice that was for sure. It was a gorgeous summer day, low eighties with no humidity. It was a day made for a nice long dip in the pool and laying out and trying to get some color on my pale form.

Getting out of the car, I noticed both Tommy and Cynthia's cars were pulled off to the side of the drive way so Jon and I could park next to them. I knew Tommy only had a morning class, but thought I'd heard him say he was going to the beach. Cynthia was usually at work and I wondered if she had just decided it was too nice of a day to go.

That was fine with me if she were home. Cynthia and I had been best friends since college and were as close as sisters. We kept no secrets from each other and shared everything. I allowed myself a wicked smile.

Whenever I thought of the word share with Cynthia I was reminded of a couple of wild spring break adventures back in school where we once shared the same guy and another time brought two guys back to the motel and switched partners back and forth all night.

My smile widened as I walked over towards the gate to see if Cynthia was in the pool. Even though the reason wasn't the best, I was enjoying her staying with us. Cynthia and I were reminders to each other of life before careers, responsibility, kids and failed marriages.

Although I would never say we were outright sluts, the two of us had fun in school and would dare each other to do whatever the other did which one night had even led to us each having sex with a girl.

As was always the case we agreed although the experience was far from terrible it was nothing we would revisit. That was until the night of our initiation into our sorority where it was required to go down on a girl and we decided to do each other because we didn't know any of the other girls.

It was pretty hot, but again not enough for anything to come from it; we both liked guys too much, but it was one of those fun dirty secret memories and occasionally something we'd bring up when we were drinking and at one point had joked about neither of us being satisfied with our husbands we could always revisit each other.

The thought of those wanton times caused me to grow warm for a reason other than the sun. The memory of the two of us getting fucked on our twin beds, while watching the other, was the one that always did it most for me. I was aware the reason I was getting so worked up so quickly was I hadn't gotten laid in six months, between work and just life in general I had not been out much.

But now that Cynthia was newly single the two of us could go hit a club. That brought about the thought that maybe we could get a little wild like back in the day and find a pair of guys who...no, I was a mother now and even though Jon was twenty he lived at home and a mother did not pull off soft swings in her home.

I pushed my thoughts to the clean good times with Cynthia and there were many. Our lives had followed an almost identical pattern. Graduated same year, were hired at our first jobs right out of school and even changed careers around the same time.

We were married within six months of each other and pregnant at the same time. The only difference was I got sick of my husband years ago and Cynthia had discovered her husband Jack cheating six months ago and had tossed him, leaving us both single again with twenty year old sons.

Unlike myself however, Cynthia couldn't keep her house and after selling it and having to split it with her asshole ex was on the waiting list for one of the new condos being built down the road from me and I immediately offered her and Tommy to stay for the few months it would take. We had plenty of room and it gave her a chance to save some money and did the same for me as she would not stay unless she paid some of the house bills.

I entered the back yard and was surprised to not see either Cynthia or Tommy by the pool. Maybe they had been out there earlier. I continued to walk past the pool to go in through the back. I was just passing Cynthia's window when I heard her moan, "Oh, honey! Oh, yes! Right there, baby! Just a little more!"

"That little slut!" I whispered to myself, she'd found someone and had stayed home to get laid!

With a grin I moved close to the window approaching it from the side and felt my nipples stiffen when I heard Cynthia release a long loud squeal, "Oh yes Oh my god! Oh yes, honey!"

I could feel my face flushing as I listened to Cynthia cumming like a porn star and now standing against the house, just to the right of the window, I peeked into the room. Cynthia was standing at the foot of the bed; she was buck naked, her long red hair flowing down her bare back and her round curvy ass pointing directly at me. All I could see of the guy were his legs and part of his stomach as he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Honey you deserve something special for making me come that hard, don't you?"

"Yes please." Was the faint reply and I narrowed my eyes. The voice was soft and sounded out of breath, but I swore it sounded familiar. I tried to recall if there was anyone we'd had over the house or met recently that Cynthia had taken a liking to, but was drawing a blank.

Cynthia had been standing sideways and when she turned to face her lover and step between his legs I caught sight of her perky, perfectly shaped little tits with nipples that looked as hard as mine felt right now. My gaze quickly left her tits when I saw the long hard cock standing at attention in front of her. Sinking to her knees Cynthia grabbed it and slowly pumped it.

"Oh, is this big hard dick all for me, honey?" She purred.

I heard him moan and sliding my hand under my blouse worked it into my skirt then my panties. I suppressed a moan when my fingers found my swollen clit. Feeling like we were back in the old days when the two of us would routinely listen in on each other's encounters I eased closer to the window.

I took a minute to look at Cynthia's sweat slicked back and her well rounded ass. The way she was squatting I could see her red haired pussy peering out between her thighs and rubbed my clit harder.

I had no desire for her, but just seeing her naked and playing with a pretty damn big cock was getting me worked up. Cynthia placed a playful kiss on the head of that cock and was smiling up at her unseen lover.

Her tongue came out and I heard a low moan that turned into a whimper as she teased her tongue around the tip before taking just the head into her mouth. That whimper brought about one from me as my fingers worked my clit and I bit my lip so I wouldn't be heard.

"Yeah, honey, you like that? You want your reward?"

Ducking her head she placed her tongue on his balls and ran it along the impressive length of his shaft. When she reached the tip she pushed her tongue against it and came away with a trail of his thick precum. Cynthia emitted a dirty little giggle, the same one I remember hearing many times when we were roommates and she was fucking in her room, and waggled her tongue.

"Please don't tease!" He exclaimed.

That familiar voice again. My fingers slowed on my clit and I tried to focus on who it was.

"Awww, am I teasing?" she pumped his cock harder, "Remember the video baby! The web cam's on and I want a fun show for us to watch later!"

She was filming it! Oh, the dirty bitch! My fingers started moving again and now knowing there was video I was going to tell her tonight I overheard her and wanted to see it!

"But...oh!" he moaned loudly when Cynthia took him deep between her pink coated lips and slowly bobbed her head.

I could feel the sweat trickling down my back and my white blouse sticking to my skin. My nipples were aching against my bra and lifting my foot I placed it on the edge of the cooler that Jon had left against the wall to drain.

That gave my fingers more access to my pussy and I worked my fingers down and inside my hot little box. I felt like a pervert playing with myself outside my house, but the neighbors had no view of this side and it had been a long time since I had cut loose and done something fun and dirty. I would confess to Cynthia later on and she would think it was hot as well.

"Oh fuck!" The mystery lover moaned.

His hands appeared, wrapping themselves in her long red hair and began pushing and pulling, guiding her mouth along his cock. Cynthia moaned and even through the window I could see her eyes roll back and the look of lust on her face as she steadily blew that amazing cock.

She took his hands and bringing them down, placed them on her tits. He fondled her nipples as she started to suck him faster and I could hear him whimpering and saw his legs shaking.

Cynthia stopped sucking and releasing his cock with a loud slurping sound, smiled up at him with a trail of spit and precum dripping from her chin down to her tits. Oh how I envied her right now! What the hell was I waiting for? I was just as attractive as Cynthia and single, why wasn't I out there doing this?

"Oh...Please I was so close!"

"I know, but I don't know if I want you to come like this."

"Please?"

"Oh, you bad boy! Didn't you already come in mommy's mouth a little while ago?"

Mommy? My fingers eased from my pussy and I felt my stomach tighten.

"Oh, yeah, please let me! I'll lick your pussy again I'll do anything you want!"

"Oh my God." I whispered. I did know that voice, It was Tommy.

My best friend was blowing her son. Even as I removed my hand from my skirt I told myself I was wrong. Maybe I wasn't hearing him right through the window. Right that was it. Maybe Mommy was some kind of game.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,229 Followers